My Sweet Roomies Re -Writen (...

Door Someonewhosnotfamous

This is the story of young love set inside a dream like share house.. Won't you come along for the ride ? ... Meer

Prologue
My Sweet Rommies
Chapter 1 "YUU"
Chapter 2 My famous Roomie
Chapter 2.1 My Famous Rommie
Chapter 3 Wall of Obstinacy
Chapter 4 Before the Live Show
Chapter 5 A long night
Chapter 6 Spilled Secrets
Chapter 7 Morning of Hunches
Chapter 8 One Dawn
Chapter 9 Home Party
Chapter 10 A Sudden Confession
Chapter 12 A moment in Time...
Chapter 13 An Awkward Distance..
Chapter 14 How to Make Up...
Chapter 15 Uproar..
Chapter 16 Ice Breaker..
Chapter 17 A Second Date
Chapter 18 A Joyful Time
Chapter 19 Changing Day
Chapter 20 Lovers
Chapter 21 An unusual event
Chapter 21 Noisy Consideration
Chapter 22 Fiery Anger..
Chapter 23 In the Unknown..
Chapter 24 Scars..
Chapter 25 The Past...
Chapter 26 The Curtain Raises..
Chapter 27 Platinum Idol Award
Chapter 28 Happy Date..
Chapter 29 Secret Thoughts..
Chapter 30 New Supporter...
Chapter 31 A Scene..
Chapter 32 Her Dreams
Chapter 33 Mother's Clue - Part 1
Chapter 34 Mother's Clue - Part 2
Chapter 35 Her Identity
Chapter 36 In his Absence
Chapter 37 His Return
Chapter 38 Letters...
Chapter 39 Prayers
Chapter 40 Revelations
Chapter 41 Reset..
Chapter 42 A Child..
Chapter 43 Hostility..
Chapter 44 Kidnapped Part - 1
Chapter 45 Kidnapped Part - 2
Words to Convey , Because you're here..
Regained Promise..
Secret Story 1 - I can't be docile..
Secret Story 2: Midnight Warmth
Secret Story 3 - Seeking Romantic Advice
Secret Story 4 - Strong But Ephemeral Decision
Secret Story 5 - One Summer Festival
Secret Story 6 - I want to Depend on You
Secret Story 7 - A Girl's Reason
Secret Story 8 - If You Love Me
Secret Story 9 - Lonely Conflict
Secret Story 10 - Tender Morning
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2

Chapter 11 Exciting Date Mood

559 5 1
Door Someonewhosnotfamous

And then the scheduled sunday...

(Well ,an hour early all dressed up , not so bad i guess..)i stand in front of the ticket booth in the amusement park i noticed a lot of couples coming , a group of friends a lot of kids and their families as well , that's normal i guess this is a amusement park after all { wow geez captain obvious, thanks for the bland description} (shut up author stop interrupting and be a good author like every normal author on wattpad.)

(Raika called earlier , she says that Yomiko already left the house..)  i hope she put on a disguise if she's going out in public , she's really famous now , and... she's going on a date with me ?! ( i just realize how serious the situation become , if her fans see her with a .....normal guy {what's with the hesitation ?}(shut up!) it may start a gossip this might cause trouble for her career , i need to call her...as i panicked i realize i don't have her phone number..

"Oh i should call Raika !" as i'm about to dial Raika's number in my Phone..

"Sorry i'm late.."

"......I'm sorry , do i know you ?!"

"Do you want me to punch you ?!" 

"Yomiko !! "  without the brutal threats  i wouldn't recognize her at all , she's wearing a black straight hair wig that perfectly covers her crimson hair a chestnut contact lense for her green eyes , she's not wearing light make up like usual but this enhances her beauty more , even the clothes she's wearing is simple but she still looks gorgeous in it , i guess i don't have to worry to much after all..

"Oh , you didn't recognize me ?! , good it means my disguise works perfectly fine.." she might be in disguise but her smile , i will surely recognise her just by her smile...

"You look gorgeous .." i blurted it out without even thinking..

"What are you saying , you dummy !, Flattery won't get you anywhere idiot !!" as she turns aways i notice a smile on her blushing face..

But- i'm still worried though , that smile might blew out her perfect disguise for her she emits that Pop idol aura afterall...and she stand out way to much..

"Come on , what are you standing there for ?"

Then Yomiko and i enter the amusement park..

First thing we noticed i the number of couples in the area , holding hands , so close to each other walking side by side , doing coupley stuff..

"Yomiko , i got an idea , let's just watch and study the couples , we can learn a lot from them just be watching.."

"We..can..but ..i..." she seems fidgety and a bit nervous..

I jokingly suggest ,.."Or we can hold hands like couples do..hehe.." i nervously laugh it off , suddenly..

Yomiko suddenly takes holds my hand silently without even looking at me..then..

"D-don't get me wrong this is just for the part..., there's a saying when in rome do what the romans do.." while she blushes and fitgets it's obvious she's not used to this..

Then it hit me...here i am being happy from all the wonderful things that is happening to me , but Yomiko is just being Yomiko , a professional pop star , i finally understand what's the reason behind her prickly character..she's just bashful , of course she'd be embarrass she's a innocent girl after all just doing what he can do , to do better at what he does , there no special reason behind this she's just being a professional pop star , she so , a kind hearted , spirited wonderful girl and i can't help my self to cheer her on...

That's it i decided , that i'll do what i can today to help her out..

"So..i guess i'll play the boyfriend part now ?"

"Huh..W-what ?" confused Yomiko just stares at me ...

"Don't worry Yomiko , just leave it to me , i'll make you fall in love.."

"W-wa-what ? are are you saying ?! have you realize what you've said , embarrassed she almost let's go of my hand..

But i grip it firmly and didn't let her go.."It's for the part.." i just gave her a heartfelt smile...

"Geez...what with you all of the sudden.."

From here on , i'll take the lead , and make you fall in love..

Yomiko responds , just as he understand what i meant and uttered...

"I won't let you outclass me , i'm a professional after all." she held on my hand and we run with full vitality "Hurry i want to ride a lot of these rides.."

When she looks at me with such an expression of enjoyment and fulfilment i can't help myself to be swept away..We might be here just for this "Pretend date" but we might as well enjoy ourselves..

I believe i came prepared to this amusement park date but contrary to my belief , i'm not enjoying myself at all , we've ride the roller coaster 5 times..the water coaster 3 times and the death drop 4 times , Yomiko must really love rides that makes you hurl i mean scream...For a while Yomiko and i make rounds of scream inducing rides before we took a break..

"That was really fun Mina , let's do that again.." Yomiko smiles in excitement , while i try to contain my self , it's a good thing i haven't eaten since morning or it'll be all over me if we don't stop riding those gut wrenching rides..

"Yomiko , can we go  on a more leisurely attraction next..." i tirely suggested..

"Sure you've been letting us ride everything i choose so far..So what do you want to ride ?"

Surprised she easily agrees i scouted my eyes and spotted a..

"Oh hey , how about the haunted house.." ( finally something that not involves me hurling ..) the smile on Yomiko's face disappear and she obviously looks pale..

"Oh' you don't want to go there ?"

"Ha..haunted house aren't very interesting are , they ? what's fun about seeing a ghost ?"

"Well , i guess if you easily got scared .."

I'm not scared.." her voice is trembling...

(Well that's not convincing at all..) "If you are we should choose another then.."

"I told you , i'm not scared , it's full of fake ghost anyway.."

"Well, of course non of them are real...?!"

"Fine ! let's go then !...Yomiko pulls my hand by her face is red and in verge of tears..

"Hey..wait.., we don't have to go , if you don't want to.."

I"m not scared , i'll show you!"

(Is she really okay with this..?)

And so...we enter the haunted house...

"Don't let go of my hand whatever you do , i-i don't want you to get lost.."

"Okay ...i won't.." Yomiko grips my hand even tighter..

"We can go back you know.."

"Just drop it , i told you i'm not afraid.."

( it's obvious she's afraid...uh..what am i even thinking suggesting her to go to a place like this..) We walk through the haunted house holding hands..it's eerie quite in here...

"What was that ?!" 

"What was what ?.."

"That thumping sound , it sounded like a beating hard that's been beating faster.." i just noticed..(it's because it's my beating heart that's beating crazy since your so close to me) oh god she can here it...

"It's just the sound effects of the house..hehehe.."

"Geez why does it have to be so dark.."

"its probably because we're in a haunted house its a natural theme for a haunted house.."

"You're making fun of me aren't you ?!" as she pinch me softly in my cheek

"Oh no.. i wouldn't dare..."

"But it's helping me relax , annoy me more.." 

(Well..i'm sorry for being annoying..)

"You...." Yomiko looks at me suspiciously..

"What ?"

"You led me here on purpose, so that you can be alone with me.."

"I did told you we can go back.."

"You pervert and your scheme..."

"Hey now..."

*Boooooooo*

"Aiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeee"

"Whoa!"

The sudden appearance of the ghost and Yomiko's scream gave me a jump

"Noooo !!! go away !!

Yomiko's embrassing me.!!

*Bbboohowwwooooo*

(Whoa ..soft , no cut that out)

"Noooo it's coming this way.."

With her arms still around me Yomiko  tries to ward off the ghost with her hands...

"Yomiko calm down.."

"I can't i'm afraid...and it's your fault !!" Yomiko's eyes are really tearing up as she waves her hand more violently..Suddenly..

*Bamm!*

One of Yomiko's wild swing connects with the ghost..

"Whoa , he's out cold.." ( this actually happens..)

"Oh , now's are chance to get away !"

Grabbing my hands we dashed to the exit..

And then...

We run out of the haunted house in total panic...(That's a novel way to finish a haunted house attraction..) I breath a sigh of relief...

Yomiko suddenly realize that she's still clinging on me , and lets go..

"I wasn't really afraid you know .."

"I know , i know..haha..." she has still tear in her eyes , she was so afraid she attacked the ghost..i guess she can be stubborn sometimes..

"What are you laughing at ? i told you i wasn't  afraid.."

"Even though you clung to me the whole time.?'

"It was dark i-i can't see where i was going...

"Hahaha..okay , okay.."

"Hey! for all i know it must have been your plan all along.."

"I told you before we enter we could go back, right ?"

"Hmmp.." she's so cute when she pouts like that..

"You must be thirsty with all that running wait here by the bench while i get something to drink.."

"Oh ..okay thank you.."

And that's how it went we waste no time at all getting into commotion, we just enjoy the amusement park normally , forgetting all about our original motive....

When i went back from getting Yomiko a drink and something to eat , i notice a group of 4 men talking to her as i got closer , it looks like some of her fans at first but then she's wearing a disguise , it couldn't be someone recognize her..

But then...

"Come on Missy don't be so strict let's live this place and have some real fun "..as the seemingly large guy trying to grab her hand but Yomiko was quick to , move away her hands..

"She looks kinda familiar , though.." as the second thug approaches attempting to touch Yomiko ....

"Hey..! i think you're bothering her guys , i suggest you leave her alone.." relieve Yomiko , run towards me and hid behind my back..

"Oh looky here , a little guy playing a hero.." (well he's not wrong compare to them ,  6 feet the leader looks like a pro body builder , the other 3 are medium build a lot taller than me kinda looks like they can hold themselves in a fist fight i'm merely look like a scrawny little kid...5'7 small build..

"Let's just go minamino...." Trembling Yomiko grabs me hand and suggesting i should just let security take care of them..

"Don't turn you back on me boy !" The leader suddenly throw a empty beer can that hit me in the head..

Yomiko saw that ,then suddenly charge at them , i stop her by hugging her , just as they would start to make out a scene the park security appeared and the thugs disperse and left without any conflict..

"Umm..you can stop hugging me now..." embarrass i suddenly let go ..

"Uh..sorry..." 

And before we know it times has passed...

"Wow that was fun , i guess it's almost closing time.."

"Yes i think so..to.."

The sun is beginning to go down, and the attraction is shutting down one by one..Yomiko and i sat on a bench and contemplates which attraction to ride last...

"Yomiko , which ride do you want to do for our final ride..."

"Hmm..let's see.., i guess i'll let you decide..but no haunted house..!' i slightly snickered.. 

"Hmn...since i'm suppose to be a romantic boyfriend , how about the Ferris Wheel ..?"

"The Ferris Wheel ?!"

"Yes that seems like something couples would ride.." Unconsciously i choose i ride that will allow Yomiko and I to be alone together..

"The Ferris Wheel..ok let's do that.." Yomiko stands up , i fallow i held Yomiko's hand as if the most natural thing in the world..

"Wow it's beautiful here..."

"It sure is, it's amazing , you can see the whole park from here..." From the Ferris Wheel gondola the town is spread out below us , illuminated by the setting sun..Yomiko and I enjoy the view just for a while..(this date turn out to be a lot of fun..i'm glad i decided to help out Yomiko with her project..) She asked this as a favor but in return she's the one who gives me a bigger favor.. i didn't really think i would have this so much fun..as i was lost by my own thoughts i gazed a Yomiko , ..her face is lit up by the setting sun...

"Mina...you see i..."

"Hmn yes Yomiko what is it ?!"

"I just want to thank you saving me , again...that time..."

"oh..don't worry about it , it's my fault i shouldn't left you like that.." (Some boyfriend i am..)

"Don't apologize it's not you're fault, don't worry about it , let's juts forget it okay let's not ruin our great day by talking about those thugs..

"Okay , you're right.."

"Haha, i wonder what everyone is doing right now ?!" 

*Budump* her face is beautiful my heart skip a beat...(what was that ?)when she held my hand , when we met at the gate...i've seen so many sides of Yomiko that i can't just relax..When i ask Yomiko this question as a distraction , she looks taken aback for a moment..

"Oh yes, my role , thanks you very much , you were a great help.." For some reason her smile looks a bit lonely..(What's wrong ?) It bothers me , but Yomikos expression return back to normal

"I do at least have some image of the heroine in my head.."

"Now i only need to understand one more thing.."as she says this Yomiko looks away as if embarrassed..

"Huh , what is it ?"

"Be -because th-there's one  in this drama TV..."

"One what ?"

"Uhhm....a kissing scene.."

"Oh..a kissing scene..."(Ah ! WHAT !?)

"Yomiko..Y-you're going to kiss someone in this show...?!"

"Y-Yes..."

"B-but i'm not sure how i should do it...I-i've never kissed anyone before..."

(What ?!) is she saying she hasn't had her first kiss ?! { wow you're a goddamn genius..did you figure that out on your own..} (i'm just gonna ignore you..)

When she sees when shock expression she turns red to the tip of her ears..

"Wrong! that's not what i meant ,I.... i've kissed someone before you stupid !"

"I...I see.."  as though reading my expression Yomiko explains.

"Bu...but just for another role..so...."

"Uh..uh..huh..."

"So, i've never kissed anyone the way you would kiss a lover.."

When i looked up , Yomiko gazed at me expectantly..as she was expecting..{goddamn genius!}(Shut up!!)

(W-what ?! no way ?!...is ..she , is she expecting me to practise  kissing here ?!) 

{Wow! just wow..} (That's it! come here!){whoa!xD}< a few moments later>

Yomiko looks at me in embarrassment..

"Sooo....."

"Uh-huh ?!"

"M-My kiss scene ?.." 

(*gulp*)

"I'd probably had to do a multiple takes.."

*Nod* "i-i guess...?"

"Sooo...Unless i can do it convincingly the kiss will never get the OK..see?"

"Ahh..yes o-of course..." i suddenly feel weak in the knees..(Well ,..what a relief i guess she doesn't want to practise kissing , hehe what am i even thinking..) But still Yomiko Kissed someone in the drama , huh...must be a lucky guy...

*sigh*

"what's with the large sigh for ?

"huh..oh that ?!" (i'm i disappointed ?)

Suddenly....

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

90K 5.5K 89
(Male Perspective) (palette cleanser since my more recent stories have been fairly dark. Also, this story is being published before it's finished bec...
4.9K 338 21
❝ curses can be blessings. it's what you make of it. ❞ XXX tsushima yoshiko lives alone with her mother in a small apartment in uchiura, and is mo...
1.9K 36 13
Tropes: Childhood friends to lovers, Soulmates, Twin Flames, she falls first but he falls harder (or is that the case . . .), you complete me, Tragi...
30.9K 701 10
DISCLAIMER: MATURE/18+ CONTENT INSIDE INCLUDING SMUT, SOME VIOLENCE AND LANGUAGE! EVERYONE'S AGE INCLUDING THE READER'S AGE ALONG WITH THE TWO LOVE I...