I'm Not Who You Think

By b_writing1d

*THE STORY IS NOT LIKE DARK* Harry Styles. What do you think of when you hear that name? Sweet? Generous? Hot... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
PLEASE EVERYONE READ
Over 7 years later...please read!

Chapter 54

3.8K 125 28
By b_writing1d

Kate's POV:

"Kate, c'mon! Please come out." Sophie begged and continued to bang on the door.

"What for? So you can just cheat on me too?" I sobbed lightly and placed my head back down onto the pillow.

"Kate. Open this door right now." Sophie sounded serious and she will kill me if she has to literally knock down the door. I wiped some of my tears and made my way over to the door, opening it to see Sophie standing there. She pulled me in for a tight hug.. Probably the millionth one this whole week. Oh yeah, I've been gone for a week now.. I haven't talked to Harry nor have I seen him. He's tried calling, but I ignore it everytime.

"You need to get out of my guest bedroom and do something." Sophie said in her best way. My body shook as she held onto me.

"I-I'm sorry.." I mumbled into her shoulder. She pulled away and looked at me.. Knowing she's thinking I look disgusting. I haven't showered in a week, all I've done is stayed back in this bedroom and cried, or weeped, or stared at the ceiling, or just slept..

"You're fine. Now do you want to tell me the full story of what happened between you and Harry?" She asked. I sighed and nodded, knowing I would tell her eventually. We sat down on the bed, and she gave a worried expression.

"Well it started out New Years Eve. The day was going so well.. He took me out to dinner before the bar and gave me the promise ring." I looked down at my fingers and expected it to be there, but it wasn't. "After we got to the bar, Harry saw some of his friends there and I told him to just go. That's when I found you." Tears welled my eyes as I sucked in a deep breath, closing my eyes. "Once you left, I walked back out and saw him.. Ki-k.." I couldn't even finish the sentence before placing my head and my hands and bawling my eyes out.

"Shh." Sophie silently tried to comfort me. After awhile, I wiped my tears and looked back up at her.

"He was kissing another girl." I mumbled slowly. Sophie placed her hand over her mouth in shock, which I'm unsure why because I told her he cheated.. Just not the full details.

"Oh gosh, Kate I'm so sorry. Was he drinking?" She questioned. My heart skipped a beat and I slowly nodded. "Uhh, Kate.." Her tone was uncertain. Either she's going to correct me or say something stupid. "So he was intoxicated?" She questioned, seeming for me to verify it.

"Yes.." I sighed. She shook her head, and she looked more pissed off. Hopefully at Harry.

"You can't help what you do when you're drunk.." She stated. I rolled my eyes.

"You can." I snapped. She shook her head once again.

"No," she continued. "No you can't. Could you help anything you did when you were drunk?" I looked at her, glaring at her.

"I don't do anything when I'm drunk.." I rubbed my hands against my eyes, trying to push the tears back.

"Oh you wanna bet? Harry told me about one time you were drunk and you were acting like a little kid." She cocked. I gasped, when was I ever like that? "No Kate, you couldn't help it."

"Who's side are you on?" She stood up and looked down at me, crossing her arms.

"Kate, I love you to death, but you just made the wrong decision." Her fingers slid down her skinny pale arm, and I felt like there was a clump in my throat.

"But he should've known better than to get drunk!" I shouted standing up. Sophie and I were right in front of each other, so close that one step closer, we'd bump into each other.

"It's a bar Kate! You play one game, a few drinks later and you're drunk! Do you think he would intentionally get drunk just to make out with some other girl? Did you see his face as you left him? He fell to the ground Kate.. Who knows how fucking bad he feels right now." She paused to take a breath, and this is the first time I'm listening to her, cause she never goes on like this. "And you were just to god damn stubborn to realize that you can't control what alcohol does to you. What did he sat to you when you were trying to leave?"

Why is she right?

"I don't want to talk about this anymore.." I sat back down on the bed and looked up at her.

"Oh no, please go on and tell me more about how you left him over a mistake.. A stupid mistake that he would never do intentionally!" She spat.

"Fine! He told me he was intoxicated and he would never do this to me. He told me that I was his world, and without me there he was nothing. He told me I was his other half, the love of his life! He told me everything and I fucked everything up! I couldn't bare to see him kissing another girl and I didn't know what else to do!" I rolled onto the floor and just began crying again.

"You need to fix this." Sophie stated.

"I-it's to late for that." I sobbed,my chest aching, my body feeling empty. I didn't hear anything again, except for footsteps walking out of the room, slamming the door. When I looked up, Sophie was gone.

I can't believe this.. She made a point and I was just wrong. Everybody makes mistakes, and everyone deserves a second chance..

Did I forget about Harry's second chance?

Harry's POV:

I laid on the living room couch, flicking through channels on the TV.

"No! Stop it you dumbass! She'll just fucking break you heart and leave you!" I screamed, throwing the remote at the TV. It completely missed and slammed against the wall, but I didn't care.

One week, she's been gone. One week, feels like eternity. I never felt this sick even when I left for tour and didnt see her for 6 months.. But I guess it's just the fact of how she left me, and I knew she wouldn't be back.

"Goodbye Harry." Her last two words to me would always flicker through my mind. I couldn't hardly sleep.. Everytime I would finally fall asleep, I'd have the worst nightmare I could ever think of. It was her and I, but she didnt even see me. She sat in the bathroom, crying, sobbing, screaming.. A razor in her hand. I was in a glass dome infront of her, but she couldn't see me.

"I'm sorry I'm not good enough.." Her words came out in sobs as I watched her place the blade on her skin.

"Stop it Kate! Stop it!" I screamed while crying, banging my fists on the glass. It didnt budge. "Stop it!" I kept on screaming, watching as she slid the razor across her skin. Red liquid oozed from the cut and she cried out, but did it again.

"Why'd you leave me Harry?" She suddenly stood up and looked at me through the glass. I tried to reach out to her, but the glass restrained me to. "This is all your fault." She put the blade to her skin on her wrist and forced me to watch as it slid across.

"Stop!" I beat on the glass more, but she ignored my pleas and continued. I sunk down and curled into a ball, screaming, crying, wanting to die.

"I thought you loved me?" Her voice echoed. I looked up to see her wrist was dripping with blood down and spitting onto the floor. I got on my knees and looked up at her.

"I-I do. I swear I do." I pressed my hands onto the glass and hung my head low. "I do."

"You're a liar, a cheater. You never loved me.. You loved me cause I was the only girl who ever loved you for you!" She screamed, the clinging of the razor catching my attention. I looked up, and she stood there, her arm still bleeding. Suddenly, my hands went through the glass and nothing was surrounding me anymore. I stood up quickly and tried to embrace her in a hug, but just as my arms reached to grab her body, she disappeared like magic.

I would wake up screaming and crying, shaking in fear. Every time, I would always have to run to the toilet and hurl, then look around and see if she was really in here cutting.. But she wasn't. I would slowly go back to bed and just lay there, holding the pillow she once laid on tightly.

I rolled over on the couch and shut my eyes, but her image would always appear. Sometimes I would see her smiling and giggling, but then others shed be screaming and crying.

The lads tried to stop by a few times during the week, but I would kick them out. If I get near anyone except for her, I'll wind up screaming and breaking things again.

I was only drunk.. Why can't she understand that? In my experience, you cannot help what you do when you're drunk.

I would silently cry sometimes, other times in full blow screaming. Why can't we be together again? Why? Oh, cause this is real world.. It's not those fairytales where they always have the girl run, the boy chases after her, and live happily ever after. This is where hearts get broken, love dies, pain grows, aching happens, and everything else. And damn did I hate those fairytales when I was younger.

Well I'd take those fairytales in a heartbeat over real life.

A/N:

Okay, so I know a whole lot didnt happen at all in this chapter, but I just wanted to show you what Harry and Kate are doing/feeling.

More will happen next chapter, but this was just kinda so it could show how they really feel and shit.

I've decided on this even though it's almost over.. I'll either be updating everyday or every other day. So if I don't get the chance to update tomorrow, wait for the update the day after that.

The more VOTES AND COMMENTS I get, THE BETTER CHANCE OF A UPDATE SOONER(;

Let me know what you thought of this chapter and oh yeah...

VOTE AND COMMENT? <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 133 34
~* Bad decisions make great stories *~ A Harry Styles dark romance that explores the intricacies of mental health, morality and sexual attraction. En...
16.7K 483 49
(BOOK ONE) (Complete but Editing) A chance meeting between southern beauty Maddie Grey and the famous four boys of One Direction. Maddie and Harry be...
79 1 2
Hot and Cold. That's the only way she can describe it. When a young One Direction fan girl gets swept up with Harry Styles, the conflicting and unpre...