My Sweet Roomies Re -Writen (...

By Someonewhosnotfamous

This is the story of young love set inside a dream like share house.. Won't you come along for the ride ? ... More

Prologue
My Sweet Rommies
Chapter 1 "YUU"
Chapter 2 My famous Roomie
Chapter 2.1 My Famous Rommie
Chapter 3 Wall of Obstinacy
Chapter 4 Before the Live Show
Chapter 5 A long night
Chapter 6 Spilled Secrets
Chapter 7 Morning of Hunches
Chapter 8 One Dawn
Chapter 9 Home Party
Chapter 11 Exciting Date Mood
Chapter 12 A moment in Time...
Chapter 13 An Awkward Distance..
Chapter 14 How to Make Up...
Chapter 15 Uproar..
Chapter 16 Ice Breaker..
Chapter 17 A Second Date
Chapter 18 A Joyful Time
Chapter 19 Changing Day
Chapter 20 Lovers
Chapter 21 An unusual event
Chapter 21 Noisy Consideration
Chapter 22 Fiery Anger..
Chapter 23 In the Unknown..
Chapter 24 Scars..
Chapter 25 The Past...
Chapter 26 The Curtain Raises..
Chapter 27 Platinum Idol Award
Chapter 28 Happy Date..
Chapter 29 Secret Thoughts..
Chapter 30 New Supporter...
Chapter 31 A Scene..
Chapter 32 Her Dreams
Chapter 33 Mother's Clue - Part 1
Chapter 34 Mother's Clue - Part 2
Chapter 35 Her Identity
Chapter 36 In his Absence
Chapter 37 His Return
Chapter 38 Letters...
Chapter 39 Prayers
Chapter 40 Revelations
Chapter 41 Reset..
Chapter 42 A Child..
Chapter 43 Hostility..
Chapter 44 Kidnapped Part - 1
Chapter 45 Kidnapped Part - 2
Words to Convey , Because you're here..
Regained Promise..
Secret Story 1 - I can't be docile..
Secret Story 2: Midnight Warmth
Secret Story 3 - Seeking Romantic Advice
Secret Story 4 - Strong But Ephemeral Decision
Secret Story 5 - One Summer Festival
Secret Story 6 - I want to Depend on You
Secret Story 7 - A Girl's Reason
Secret Story 8 - If You Love Me
Secret Story 9 - Lonely Conflict
Secret Story 10 - Tender Morning
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2

Chapter 10 A Sudden Confession

610 4 1
By Someonewhosnotfamous

In the living room while were sitting , watching tv and chatting..

" Yomiko..?"

"Yes , Ms. Mikahara.."

"Now that the live performance is over , do you have some freetime ?"

"Oh , no..i wanted to but.." Yuu smiles wryly at Tegemi...

"Actually, though i'm going to be busy again right away..."

"What another live performance"Miyoko distractedly glances away from what she's currently watching on tv.

"No, not a live performance.., i'm going to be on  a TV telenovela..." as she was saying this an premier add of her TV appearance showed on TV.."

Yomiko looks a little embarrassed as she watch it with us..

"Whoa , a starring role !" awed Raika...

"And she's even one of the leading protagonist.." added Rei {i'm really <shut the fuck up>}

(Whoa ! Seriously..) She was in the popular year- end drama series and now she's in another starring role in another series , she really is getting popular..

"Ooh a love story based on a popular manga , i believe i've read that , its a great story !! Miyoko seems a little bit too excited..

"Congratulations Yomiko" Muttered Kasumi..smiling softly..

Yomiko's leading role , i'm sure it's gonna be a great story..(for some reason Yomiko's staring at me..) is it me or someone at my back..nope it's just the wall...

"Uhm..Yomiko, what is it , can i help you with something ?!"

"Huh..ah..no! nothing.." when i ask curiously Yomiko seems to be confused..

"I just thought you might need something , you're looking at this direction.." (does she wan't to exchange seats ?)

Surprised Yomiko suddenly turns red...(oh ..there we go again she's mad at me for some reason..)

"I wasn't looking at you , what are you saying ?!"

"Oh..i just thought you might want to exchange seats with me...perhaps..?" (i'm i wrong ?) i was sitting a bit far from them Rei and Raika are sitting in the sofa on the left and Ms.Mikahara and Yomiko is sitting on the left , me and Miyoka is sitting up front the coffee table facing the tv and i was on the other side..it a bit lonely here but..it's not that bad..(for an introvert...did i just admit that..)

"I don't want your seat.." yomiko turns her back at me..

A few seconds later..

*glance*glance*glance*...

(She's definitely glancing at me..) i just pretended not to see her and act as if i was reading the magazine i was holding..( i don't want to get shouted again..i'll just ignore her..) Her face is really red , she must be really mad at me..she looks cute as usual though with that pouting look on her face..i have absolutely no idea what is going on , but i'm not complaining..

A few days before i learn the meaning behind those glances...

One day off , i don't have work on that day i was lounging around my room..i heard a knock at my door... *knock*knock*

"Who is it ?" 

"Can i come in ?!"

"Y-Yomiko ?!"

*Click* 

"What's wrong Yomiko ?!"(you can come in you know ?) i go towards the door to meet Yomiko but she just freezes there...(Her face seems a bit red..)

"Uhhmm..err.."

"There's something i want to ask you..."

"Sure Yomiko , ask away.."

"Have you gone out with a girl before ?! , are y-you dating someone now ?!"

"................" ( i freezes for a moment due to shock) "W-why are you asking that again ?"

"Just answer the question, will you !!"

"Uh , no..i'm haven't not even once , and i'm not seeing anyone right now.." (yeah, yeah i know i'm a freaking virgin since birth , i guess i'm an introvert after all..) she might laugh at this..

Yomiko seems to sigh on relief and turns silent after that..(well good news is she's not laughing at me) What's with that sigh though...?

A strange question and our mutual silence creates an uncomfortable atmosphere..Finally as a thought resolving herself Yomiko looks at me..

"The truth is i would like to ask you a favor Mina!" 

"Uh...sure , what favor ?" well i did promise myself to help her anyhow i can , even though i decided to distance myself from her a little favor might not hurt..

"Errmnn...You see...." As she hesitates Yomiko's face becomes more redder...

(She's turning red again..She's not gonna ask me to be her punching bag right ?! ..crap i did agree on it though..in that case...My body is ready..)

The next instant Yomiko said , something completely unexpected...

"Mina...."

"Y-yes.."

"Uhmm....Will you...."

"Will you be my boyfriend..."

"WhaaaaaaaaaaaaaT ?"

Okay.....that almost gave a heart attack and apparently my body was not ready for that , in the end that's not what she really wanted.( She doesn't want a really boyfriend) Yomiko explained to me that she started reading the script for the drama..

"The drama is based on a famous manga , and i play the woman who falls in love with main character..I've never fallen in love and i'm having a hard time getting a grasp of the character.."

"So i ask Ms.Mikahara for advice , she told me i -i could practise being in a relationship with you .."

"Practise being in a relationship with me ?!" i had a bad feeling about this..(though the thought of me being in a fake relationship with Yomiko, somewhat makes me happy)

"D-Don't get me wrong ! , it's for the part ! , it's for me to get me in character!!" (whoa method acting ? she's a pro alright..)

Anyone would be happy to play the role but ...is she sure she should be asking me ? she should be asking her co-star right , that should be convenient for the both of them ..i guess..

"Well, will you do it ?"

"If..if you're sure you want me to..?!"

"W-what do you mean , what are you thinking inside of that perverted head yours...?!" as she looked at me suspiciously not dropping her guard as if i'm something like a sexual predator..

"Well , you see , i don't have experience you know i haven't been in a relationship , i may not be a good help for your acting , wouldn't be more convenient if you asked your partner in that drama , i mean you could help each other that way , and you might...actually fall in..love ?!" 

as i said that , the thoughts of Yomiko falling in love hurts my heart , why is that ? Yomiko frowns and pouts at me eyebrows crossed and all..

"Look , are you going to do it or not ?!" as if she's ordering me to do it not requesting it..

"Yes , of course i will , it'll be my pleasure.."

"Good !! " Yomiko lefts o her enchanting lovely smile..(heck i'll do anything to see that smile again..)

"But what do i have to do in the boyfriend role ?" i honestly don't have any idea , how to act in public let alone act like a boyfriend..Did i just admit again my introvertial qualities..?

"Huh..?" Yomiko doesn't seem to have thought out the details..

"Well , uh...i guess...we could..." looking extremely perplexed Yomiko mumbles her answer..

Just then...

"What an interesting story..." Raika's sudden appearance....

"R-Raika ?!"...

Did she come from under my bed , or am i just imagining things ? She might heard us , this smells trouble...

"The role of a lover , you say Yomiko..."

"What does that mean..?"

"Ohh..nothing in particular.." but Raika's grin gave off her intentions..(it looks as if she's enjoying this..)

"D-do you need anything Raika ?" (and did you came from under my bed..?!)

"On the contrary i think i can help both of you , it seems that you both looked troubled by this.." Well she's not wrong..Raika smiles at me..

"So..you want to do some lover-like things ?" it sounds dirty when she says it like that...

"Well..uh..i guess so..."

"In that case , the first thing , you need to do is.."

Both Yomiko and i waited in anticipation ...

"Why not go on a date ."

"Da.."

"...te.."

"Awwee that's cute finishing each others words , you both seem to be doing well now.."

"Daaattee ?!" 

Date Yomiko and I ?! ...well i guess it's only normal , ...but i did promise to distance myself from her..crap i haven't anticipated this...

Raika watches us grinning mischievously ..

"You're free this sunday , right Mina.."

"Well .. i do have a coming part time job this su...."

"You're free right ! Mina !!" as she glared at me like she's going to kill me..

"Why yes , i'm free , of course  i'm free and a date just sounds wonderful , right Yomiko..?"

"Well..uh..if you're okay with it i guess it fine with me.."

"Good job Mina ! " (you threatened me..) no i didn't  so it's settled then this sunday you guys should go on a date...an a date in a amusement park would be perfect" 

"To set the move , you'll meet at the entrance to the amusement part at 10 in the morning.."

( i can't believe she's dictating us what to do in our date , is Yomiko taking notes ?)

"Uh..err..." when i glanced at Yomiko our eyes met , Yomiko seems to be red and embarrassed she seems unsure but finally...

"Its a date then ? , But don't have any perverted idea ! , this is for the sake of my role!"

"Y-yes of course..."

"Teehee " before Raika leave she whispers in my ear.."i've laid the groundwork for you Mina now it's up to you.."  after that she goes merrily to her room...

"I-i'll see you in Sunday then.." then Yomiko lefts my room as well and close the door behind her..

Tired of all the commotion i lay on my bed thinking...(Going on a date with Yomiko huh...it's the last thing i want to do...) baffled my heart flutters as the thought of Yomiko in my heart lingers..

But...what really bothers me is...did Raika come out under my bed ?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.4K 673 41
Y/n l/n yearns to traverse into the realm of anime, seeking respite from the chains of reality. Yet, as her wish materializes, the characters, enrapt...
95.2K 5.7K 89
(Male Perspective) (palette cleanser since my more recent stories have been fairly dark. Also, this story is being published before it's finished bec...
4.9K 338 21
❝ curses can be blessings. it's what you make of it. ❞ XXX tsushima yoshiko lives alone with her mother in a small apartment in uchiura, and is mo...
12.1K 93 53
This is the story of young love set inside a dream like a share house. Won't you come along for the ride? Disclaimer: I did not create the st...