My "SUPPOSE TO BE " life (a C...

By kid_zhane

Joyce williams is a teenage girl who has to deal with a life full of drama and school. Her boyfriend joshua i... More

My "SUPOSED TO BE " life (a Roc Royal Love Story)
Chapter 2: Roc and Joyce
chapter 3: GOODNIGHT BABY
Chapter 4: This could actually work
chapter 5: Back To Reality
Chapter 6: Shit happens
Ch 7: School Is Out
chapter 8: v.s.B.p. (very special birthday present) pt.1
v.s.B.p. (very special birthday present) pt. 1
chapter 10: Girls Gon' Be Girls
chapter 11: IT'S MY BIRTHDAY BIIIAAATCH!!!! Pt. 1
chapter 12: IT'S MY BIRTHDAY BIIIAAATCH pt. 2
chapter 13: How It Started
AUTHOR'S NOTE
chapter 14: umm..AWKWARD
chapter 15: baby you didn't think I forgot about you...did you?
chapter 17: I'm okay I guess *sigh*
chapter 18: My love
chapter 19: momma..We gotta tell u somethin'
chapter 20: Too Much Going On, WAAAAAY TOO MUCH pt. 1
chapter 21: Too Much going on, WAAAAAY TOO MUCH pt.2
Sorry My Mistake
Chapter 22: .....But it's all good
Chapter 23: What I thought I lost
ello darlings
2•15•15
Untitled Part 28
5:00
GO READ
LESBIANS??

chapter 16: WHY YOU GOTTA BE SO DAMN DIRTY?!??!!

396 12 1
By kid_zhane

CHRES P.O.V.

Okay so, ya'll remember selena right? Well..she kinda I guess has a crush on me. I don't know what the fuck to do! She won't stop calling me and I have no idea how she got my number. Everywhere I am dats where she gotta be. The otha day I was in walmart making a bitches be like video-

FLASHBACK

me: *walking down the aisle  with a straight face* all o dis is boring *walks past skittles then backs up* OH MY GOSH!!! ARE THESE-A ARE THESE SKITTLES!!?? OH MY MUTHAFUCKIN' GOSH *does the running man and then twerks*

selena: hey chres =) how are you?

me: umm umm I'm kinda in the middle of something here *points to the phone*

selena: I was strolling by to get some skittles and I saw you. Oh are those for me? *takes skittles out of his hand* thankyou so much boo *blows his a kiss and walks off*

me: *looks at camera with eyebrows furrowed* wat-dafaq 

END OF FLASHBACK

Like wat is her damn problem? she know I'm with joyce. HOL' UP maybe dats da prollem. She don't like joyce so she tryna get me to gie in to her. She must be stupid cuz dat ain't gon' work.+ don't nobody want her trashy aaah. her no walls havin' aaah, her two faced boomerang pussy hain' aaah. lol But forreal ion want her. I'm happy with joyce. Why do I need somebody else when I got a girl with the body of a model. Damn..damn damn damn

JOYCE P.O.V.

Ion know what imma do today prolly just chill with the girls. Ion feel like initing everybody oer so I'm just gon' call bri,dynia,and jordyn. I'm wearing some pink shorts that say "pink panther" on the butt and a OMG GIRLZ t-shirt. These are my friends, nobody special so ian gotta dress up.

WHEN THEY GOT THERE

me: soo..wat you and prince been up to jordyn?

jordyn: *smiling* we just been talkin' here and there,nothin' much *looking at her phone*

me: *eats grape* do you think you guys are gonna go out?

jordyn: ion think he wants to

me: girl wateva, you shoulda seen the way he was smiling wen we was talkin' bout you

bri: oh my gosh forreal?

me: yess he-

xzaria: *walks in* OH MY GOD, JOYCE YOU NEEDA SEE THIS!!

me: wat?

xzaria: look wat chres put on vine the otha day *shows her the video* you don't think she was supposed to be apart of the video do you?

me: NO it ain't no way dat hoe was suppose to be there *crosses arms* there better not be

CHRES P.O.V. 

I was sitting in the living room and I heard a knock at the door.

me: who is it!!?

*no answer*

me: *gets up and opens the door* wat the-

Selena jumped on me and wrapped her legs around my waist. HOW THyE FUCK SHE FIND OUT WHERE I LIVE!?!?? I stumbeled back and feel on the stairs.

me: HOW THE FUCK DID YOU FIND OUT WHERE I LIVE!??!

selena: it's my job baby *squeezes my dick*

me: *moves her hand* no-no no no no you need to get-the fuck-outta here *pushes her off me*

selena: *tacing my pecks and laughing* why you so jumpy,I just wanna have some fun *bites lip*

me: I wanna have fun too but not with you* moes her hand off my chest* no get the fuck out.

selena: you so cut when you mad *pinches my cheek and whispers* you know you want me *kisses me*

I tried not to kiss back but I couldn't I just couldn't. I kissed her man...and THATS A HORRIBLE THING THAT SHOULD'VE NEVER HAPPENED. I pulled away but she kissed me again. DAMNIT!! I KISSED BACK AGAIN. How could I do this to joyce? We love eachother. It won't be the same when she gets word of this.

me: *pushes her away breathing hard* GET OUT *pointing to the door*

selena: was it so good that you catch your breathe? *smiling*

me:......

selena: I know it was baby. you ain't gotta be afraid cuz wen joyce finds out she'll just dump you but I'll be here *lays on my chest* isn't that wat we want?

me: NO it's not wat I want!! so get yo trashy ass out of here! *pushes her out the door* and joyce isn't gonna find out about this!

selena: aww you must not love her do you? *fake pouts* aww tear *walks away* bye boo

I shut the door and leaned up against it in shock of wat just happened. How could I be such a dick and kiss her back? wow chres, good going.

JOYCE P.O.V.

I was talking to the girls and my doorbell rang.

me: *gets up* I'll be back

I went downstairs and opened the door. It was chres. Just as I smiled it faded when selena walked up behind him.

me: wat selena?

chres: selena get outta here

selena: oh chressy doesn't want me to tell on him does he *fake pouts* you gonna tell her urself macho man?

me: chres wat is she talking about? *crosses arms and leans up against the doorway.

chres: I-I uuh

selena: me and your hubby here had a little mouth to mouth

me: *stomps* WAT??!!

All the girls ran to the top of the stairs looking down at us

chres: I can explain-

me: *puts my hand in his face* selena how do I know this is true?

selena: oh here's ya proof babymama *shows her video*

chres: YOU RECORDED US!??!

selena: why wouldn't I wanna remember that?

All I could see was red. I wanted to kill both of them. Why would he do this to me? I haven' tdone a damn thing wrong!

me: oh selena is this the new Iphone?

selena: *smiling* yup

me: *throws it in the bushes*  NOW RECORD DAT BITCH!!chres? why? what have I done that made you wanna do some shit so dirty that I wanna kill you right now? Was it me? *hands in the air* did I fuck up? CUZ I THOUGHT WE WAS IN LOVE!!! *about to cry*

chres: it wasn't you it was me..but It wasn't my fault. Did you know she been followin' me around all week? I can't get away from her? I opened the front door and she came in...and I didn't kiss her back.

me: *crying* YOU'RE LYING!! DON'T YOU KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU?!? OF COURSE I KNOW WHEN YOU'RE LYING DUMB ASS!! YOU KISSED HER!!

bri: *comes down stairs* and stands in front of me* chresanto it's time fah you to get outta here like now cuz I might have to beat yo ass in a minute.

chres: *sigh* joyce I love you

me: *cries harder*

bri: CHRES LEAVE!!

chres: *walks off*

bri: *shuts the front door*  it's okay j, you too good fah him. he just triflin' *hugs her*

me: *wiping my tears* wat did I do wrong bri? I thought we were going good...I thought he loed me

jordyn: you'll be alright j..you got us and nobody can help you like sisters can *smiling*

me: *smiles weakly* thankyou guys..maybe all I need are sisters

dynia: I'm happy you're okay joyce, and just wait cuz pretty soon yo mind will be off of him.

me: I hope so

CHRES P.O.V

WHY WHY WHY WHY!!!!????!! I had a perfectly fine relationship until the neighborhood hoe come along and fuck shit up! i can't blame it all on selena though... after all, I did kiss her back. How could I look my girl in the eyes and lie to her with a straight face? I'm becoming that boyfriend I don't wanna be. The type that don't give a damn about his girl's feelings. I gotta get her back. Ion know how imma do it but I'm get my baby back.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

DID YA'LL LIKE IT? WHAT CHRES GON' DO TO GET JOYCE BACK? IS SELENA GON HAVE TO GET A NEW PHONE? LOL. WILL JOYCE SURVIVE HER HEARTBREAK? YA'LL BETTA HOPE SO. SEE YA'LL LATAAAA

DUECES,LOVE,PEACE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.1K 1.9K 8
(BoyxBoy) Sixteen-year-old Chresanto August and his parents move into a new house that is supposedly haunted, and Jacob Perez is supposedly the boy w...
134K 5K 61
When two opposites attract. Star quarterback Jacob Perez, whose in love with his victim -- hermaphrodite, Chresanto August. Follow them and their jo...
3.5K 42 10
Chanel is invisible on school no one knows her she one of the biggest nerds you can meet...not even the other nerds like her. Chresanto on the other...
147K 6.1K 42
Jacob Perez Is like any other teen living his life to the fullest... But when he returned to his home town he notice a mysterious boy Chresanto ...wh...