Chapter 4: This could actually work

Joyce POV

I woke in chres" arms...NAKED. Oh yea,last night! Chres gave me the best love i've had in a while.It was great!!!  I eased from under his hold on me and got up to put some pajamas on. As I pulled up my pj pants I heard a voice.

chres: Goodmorning Beautiful

I turned around to see Chres with a big smile.

me: Well goodmorning sir *smiling*

He got up from bed and started walking towards me. He was about to hug me but.......

me: Chres?

chres: yea?

me: *pointing down*

chres: *looking down* oh..sorry

me: it's good,just put some pants on please

chres: what, you don't like the view?

me: I love the view but, I think I saw enough last night

chres: *laughing*

After he put his pants on, I started to make up the bed then I sat on his lap.

*kiss*

chres:let's go eat breakfast

me: nope

chres: why?

me: I'm not walking,put me on your back.

chres:I hope you know you're a handfull,*sigh* come on

me: YAAAY! wait, grab my phone off the dresser.

chres: got it

He carried me downstair and sat me on the kitchen counter. I check my phone,and checked my IG. Then I got a call from none other than..Josh. 

me:*sigh*

chres: what?

me: nothing just..just I'm still kinda sleepy.

I didn't want Chres to be concerned about things that really don't matter right now. We just started this relationship,and I don't have time for anything that can possibly mess it up. Then I got a damn text from him. Why the fuck does he keep bothering me?!?!

me:WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK BRO!!!!!!!!

chres:what's wrong?

me:*realizing what I just did* *sigh*   Chres,Josh keeps texting and calling me and I don't know how to get rid of him.

chres: read me the text.

me: *reading text*    "Joyce PLEASE,PLEASE take me back! I'll change my ways,I'll stop drinking. ANYTHING YOU NEED OR WANT JUST PLEASE TAKE ME BACK!!!!

chres: I think that's pathetic! Fucking pathetic!!

me: I think I'm finna delete his numba,,unfollow him on everythang, and ignore him more than before cuz I'm done!! If he want me so bad now why the fuck was treating me like shit?!!!?

chres: just know dat you ain't gotta worry bout me bein like that . Imma take care of my baby,and treat her like a queen.*walking close to me* Imma love you because *kisses me passionatley* you are my first love.

me: *shocked* I'm your first love Chres?

chres: of course you are Joyce. I mean, I've had girlfriends but, I've never loved anyone. *whispering* Especially like this *kiss*

me:Thank you Chres. thank you so much babe.

chres: that's what i'm here for,and you're welcome.

I was trying to process this all so Chres cooked breakfast. We didn't go to church today cuz chres' mom was sick. I'm happy to have chres. He's all I ever wanted and more. Life is finally starting to get better.

C'MON AND COMMENT!! LUH YA'LL FAH READIN.

DUECES $$$$$