v.s.B.p. (very special birthday present) pt. 1

IM SO VERY SORRY FOR THE WAIT. MY LAZY KICKED IN SOOO...YEA

joyce p.o.v

I swayed my hips back and forth on his lap while looking into his eyes. I'm bout to get it now (:

chres p.o.v.

She leaned over and kissed me softly. As our tounges swirled around eachothers slowly' she eased her hands up my shirt.  She rubbed all over my abs then broke the kiss. She took my shirt off and kissed me again. 

joyce: you ready? *smile*

me:h-

joyce: *presses her finger against my lips* sssh don't speak, just enjoy

She started to kiss and suck on my neck. Then she kissed all the way down my chest. She un-buttoned my pants. After she slid my boxers and pants, she massaged zilla with a sexy/devilish look in her eyes. I think I know just what's running through her mind.She quickly shoved it her mind making me jump. NOPE, I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT WAS RUNNING THROUGH HER MIND. As she sucked it slowly, my eyes got bigger and bigger. She's never done this before. 

me: *grunts and sighs* oh my god

joyce: *laughing*

She started to suck it faster and I'm getting closer and closer to my climax. One last lick and I cummed in her mouth. She swallowed it,took her panties off and climed on top of me. She's riding me like a motherfucking horse. I held on to her waist and she placed hers on my chest. How is she doing this to me? I'm finna cum for the second time! She is the best thing that's ever happened to me.

joyce: *moans* oh you about to cum daddy?

I just sighed

joyce: ok baby 

She came up then pushed all the way down and got off. I cummed and she kissed me.

joyce: *seductive voice* did I do good daddy

I grabbed her face and kissed her>

me: you were amazing baby 

For the rest of the night we layed in the bed naked in eachother's arms. Best birthday EVER!!

I KNOW IT'S SHORT BUT THERE WILL BE MORE SOON. GO LISTEN TO MADE TO LOVE BY JOHN LEGEND. OMG, SO GOOD

WELL SEE YA

DUECES,LOVE,PEACE