Ch 7: School Is Out

TODAY IS THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!!!!! At the end of every year my friends and I get in a fight with the bitch that gave us trouble. I beat Selena ass the other day so I've covered everybody. I woke up to Pusha T verse on "I Don't Like". He killed that shit tho. I got out o bed and picked out some purple leopoad print  shorts and a purple t shirt that says " I'm The Ish".  My shoes were purple and black hightop Nikes. After I did my morning routine, I went downstairs and there wasn't anybody down there. I think I'm the only one in the house. There's a note on the rerigerator.

note: "Hey Joyce, if you're reading this note I'm not home.  I'm gone to the ATl. I know you might be mad because your birthday is in a ew days but, look outside. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! There's plenty of  food in the frig so you'll be fine. If you need something, call me. I love you."    -mom                                                                  

What could she possibly have or me outside? Can't it get stolen? I walked over to the door and opened it. OMFG!!!!! It's a blue CHEVY CAMARO ZL1!!!

me: o-o-o-o-o-h my fuckin' gosh!!!!

I walked over to it and wondered "where are the keys?" Oh yea, the keys on the kitchen table. After I ran in and got them, I hopped inside and there was a rubber band full of cash in the passenger side. This must be like 12k.

me: *smirking* how thoughtful of you mother

I have to call Chres and tell him about this. His birthday is 5 days before mine so he's about to be 16. I wonder what we're gonna do this weekend....or tonight.

chres: hey babe

me: hey, you will never believe what I just got.

chres:what?

me: CAMARO ZL1!!!

chres: no fucking way

me: yes fucking way!!! baby our birthday is coming up so what do you have planned?

chres: I think I have a few things in mind

me: *bites lip* like what

chres: *sexy voice* birthday sex

me: oh really?

chres: ALLNIGHT

me: *smiling*  sounds good to me. well listen, I'll see you at school. k?

chres: alright bye.

When I hung up I was even more excited. I can't waitn to see the looks on them bitches faces when I pull up whipin' some shit like this. They asses gon' be  JEALOUSE. Ok enough, I gotta get to school. On my way imma stop by BK.

######## At School ########

When I pulled up Selena and her clique, Which has gotten down 3 of them, started staring. Oooooh these bitches had to be standing here. Lookin' all trashy and shit. Just lookin' at them make me wanna throw up. Ness is lookin' worse than the oscar off Sesame Street. Them hoes nasty ass hell.

me: *sarcastic* WASSUP LENAAAA

selena: keep walkin' guys

me: weak bitch!!!

I got out and locked my car. While I was walking up to the front of the school I heard yelling from the inside. Sounded like somebody gettin' they ass beat. Since I'm nosey like that I started running. When I walked in nina was beatin'  Antoria ass. Dayuuuuum!! Antoria is her bigger cousin. Not older but bigger. Antoria always fuckin' with somebody so no tellin' what she did this time. Nina tell me a lotto stuff about her so that's how I know most of this shit. I need to get her off beore she hurts her.

me: *grabs her off* ok nina she's done, c'mon let go!!

nina:*fixing her hair* I GOT YOU BITCH!!! WATCH OUT!!!

antoria: *crying* UGLY BITCH! ashia? Where Ashia at?

ashia: right here, come on lets go to the nurse.

me: nina what the hell happened?

nina: she was talkin' bout my momma. Tellin' everybody bout my problems and shit. What I If told them about her mama. That bitch dirty she suck for free. The other night she had a nigga on the damn porch and Antoria tried to join in. Like really bitch!?!?!? I'm fuckin' pissed off!

me: I know you mad but calm down. Don't worry about her cuz her ass got beat. Today is the last day of school, we need to chill. My mom is out of town, I got money, my birthday is coming up, we gon'  have fun. ok *hugs her*

nina: ok *hugs back*

(after school)

me: yo nina,go get the girls and meet me outside

nina: ok

When they came outside I was standing in front of my car all confident and shit. Like I'm rich or something.

girls: HOLY FUCK!!! IS THAT YOURS??

me: IT'S ALL MIIIIIINE!!!!

girls: omg

me: come on, get in we gotta go.

We pulled off and the wind was blowing in our hair as I sped down the road to my house. We went in and went up to my room. Just a few minutes later I heard the doorbell ring. I went to the door and opened it.

me: *hugs him tight* hey babyyyyy

chres: hey babe *walks in* your car is nice

me: i know right. Wassup tho?

chres: I just wanna chill

me: my friends are here so watch what you say

chres: they know by now how I act

me: I guess you're right. Come on upstairs.

He walked upstairs behind me and into the room. It got real quiet when he walked in. What were they talking about?

chres: hey ya'll

girls: hey chres

chres: *whispering to me* you look real nice in those shorts

me: *blushing* thankyou

nina: you guys we should go.

xzaria: we just got here

nina: *whispering* we need to let them be alone

makayla: she's right

xzaria: ok

nina: yo joyce, we're gonna go

me: want me to drop ya'll off ?

nina: naw it ain't that far

me: *hugs them* ok see ya'll later

They left and Chres kept starring at me biting his lip. I know what's on his mind.

me: *smiling* what?

chres: *kiss* you actually look sexy in those shorts

me: oh my god chres stop it

chres: i'm serious you look sexy

me: *kiss* guess what else tho?

chres:what *kiss*

me: *kiss* not until your birthday *laughing*

chres: I  never get away with anything

me: yea, pretty much

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT. COMMENT PLEASE. FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER I'M GONNA NEED A CAST. TELL ME IF YOU WANNA BE IN IT

LOVE YA'LL, DUECES