chapter 13: How It Started

JOYCE P.O.V

I woke up still in my party clothes, with like 12 friends (and chres) surrounding me on the floor.

( rakiaya,jordyn,kya',nina,dynia,jacob,bri,dynia,makayla,zariah,and brookelyn)

I sat up and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. There were decorations and red cups all over the floor. I hope we didn't drink anything, that would be horrible. I stood up Jumped on the sofa.

me: WAAAAKE THE FUUUCK UP NIGGAAAAAS!!!

They all jumped up and I hopped off the couch.

brookelyn: WOW you're "live" in the morning *fake smiles*

me: shutup and get up.

brookelyn: wateva

jacob: *looking around* damn we fucked it up

chres: *smiling at me* I KNOW RIGHT *lays back on the couch while looking at me*

I wanted to kiss him so bad but neither of us brushed our teeth. He placed his hand on my thigh and squeezed it making me sreem in laughter.

Me: stop it and come brush your teeth.

I pulled him into the bathroom with me. After our breathe was winter fresh, we had a 5 min. long makeout session. WOW...just wow. It was so minty lol. We walked back in the liing room and no one was there.

me: hol up right quick

I walked into the other bathroom upstairs and all the girls were in there just talkin' and laughin'. Bri was fixing her bun in the mirror.

Me: wat ya'll talkin' bout?

bri: okay so, I'm gettin' up and here come dynia stupid self talkin' bout "Where da indian come from, it's dat type of party" *laughs LOUD*

me: you so wrong fo dat, and he a blaxican not an indian.

jordyn: and he is asexy blaxican too.

me: go get that then =)

jordyn: i just might do that *walks out*

I know just why she went out...but I don't know where jacob is. I walked back downstairs, passing my room where chres was. I walked into the kitchen and did a double take as I glanced over to see him on the balcony.

me: wats up with you *sits next to him*

jacob: faded..

me: *covers my mouth* omg did we really do that much?

jacob: not errbody...but I did. I think I did a lil' too much tho.

me: well I'm glad you had fun *laughing and about to walk away*

jacob: wait

me: yea?

jacob: is that chres?...from-from 6th grade?

me: yup *smiles*

jacob: and you guys are...

me: dating. yup

jacob: oh....cool

Is he jealous?

me: well.. tell me when your about to leave. *walks back inside* AWKWARD

I walked upstairs and all the girls were in my room getting their stuff together and sitting on the bed surrounding chres. I sat on the floor because there was no space on the bed. Nina got up and walked to the closet and chres slid off the bed and sat next to me.

chres: wat are we doin' today?

me: I don't know, wat do you wanna do?

chres: hol' up. watchu mean u don't know? yo birthday ain't ova yet.

me: well-

nina: EWW WAT IS THIS *standing inside the closet*

I got up and walked into the closet where I found nina staring at one of my blue thongs. I quickly picked it up and put it in my pocket.

me: nothin' nothin' at all.

nina: i won't tell if you won't

me: deal *walks back and sits down next to chres*

chres: wat was it?

I pulled it out of my pocket and smiled at him.

chres: *grabs them and smells them* imma frame these

me: *snatches them away from him* boy no. *smiling*

he hugged my waist and burried his head in my neck.

chres:*whispers* you know I still haven't given you your birthday present right *kisses my neck*

me: *bites lip* mmmm just know I'm ready for it

*kisses eachother*

chres: you better be.

We got everybody out of there in like 2 hours so now it's just me and chres. My mom is at kierra's house right now. I showered and put on a rainbow striped tanktop and some orange booty shorts. It's boring right now. Chres walked in my room smiling that perfect smile. Makes me think of that FLIRTY FLIRTY week we had in seenth grade.

(FLASHBACK)

Kya' and I are on our way to 8th period right now. and this hallway is crowded as'f. When we got in the classroom, chres was sitting in my desk (like always). I put my stuff down and stood there with my arms folded across my chest.

me: *about to laugh* can you move please?

chres: nope.

me: chres move before I sit on you

chres: *staring at me* come sit on santa's lap *patting his thigh*

kya': she's been a very good girl this year

me: kya' you ain't helpin'

I tried pulling out my seet but he pulled me back with kya' helping him. Kya' ova here crackin' up like no tomorrow. I pulled again but he's stronger than me so ofcourse I ende up over there by him. Not only was I by him, but I was on his lap. I stayed there for bout' 15 seconds cuz Ian know how to react. I got up and walked around the desk with my hands on my mouth just shocked about wat happened.

chres: she want dis caramel for christmas *smiling MAD HARD*

me: no I don't now get out my seat *smiling hard*

I tried to stop smiling as he sat next to me but I couldn't. All this week we been huggin' and talkin' and bein' in eachother's seat and makin' eachother laugh! DO I LIKE HIM?? Ofcourse I don't..Yes I do....YES I FUCKING DO!! I know he like me. Is he gon' ask me out?

(END OF FLASHBACK)

That day was amazing. I kinda felt comfortable on his lap..it was nice. Anywaaays, thats how e first started liking eachother not to mention 6th grade. We'e always liked to hug eachother I guess, i dunno but I like the way it turned out in the end. He's all mine. Nobody else's AAAAAALLLL MIIIINNNEE. That's just how I like it.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

THIS CHAPTER WAS ABOUT AVERY SPECIAL SOMEONE =). HOPE YA'LL ENJOY READING THIS CUZ i ENJOYED WRITING IT. SORRY IT'S SHORT SCHOOL IS ALSO IMPORTANT TO ME SOO..YEA IT WAS HOMEWORK THAT GOT IN THE WAY. LUV YA'LL AND KEEP READING

DUECES,LOVE,PEACE