The Name's Dean

Por Lesbihonest16

Dean is...different. He is trapped in a never-ending hell with his brother, as John abuses his children. Sam... Más

Feelings
Pit Stop
Sam's hazardous shooting
Back on the road
Small victories
Stories and Showers
Worst Father Award
The Righteous Man
Parks and Swinging
Blurted Terror
Home Is Where The Heart Is
Bare with me
School
Thinking About You
A Tall Glass of You
Daddy's Money
Love Doesn't Equal Forever
We Meet Again
Sam Isn't Having It
Sailing
Making Him Happy
Buzzing
Where's Gabe?
Too Close For Comfort
Bad News
Seeing Gabriel
Surprise, Surprise
Gabe Wakes Up
Rubbed Me the Wrong Way
Dreams
The Angels
Where's Sam
Pie For Breakfast
Spike
Anna
Reassured
Not Out Yet
When I'm Gone
Seven Channels
Broken Angel
Love in an Elevator
Great Timing, Cas
Help and Powersaws
Not Great
Anna Let Us In
Practicalities of Heaven
Gabriel
School Days, School Days
Fairy Tale Ending

Till The Sun Goes Down

402 36 11
Por Lesbihonest16

Sam held Gabriel's hand as they swung back and forth, Sam believing the sun was going to scorch him alive. "You know I burn easily." Sam complained. Gabriel just laughed. They stayed on the swings for hours, always somehow managing to keep each other's hand. Over the course of the last five minutes, they must have said "I love you" at least thirty times. The sun was beginning to set, and Sam knew he should head home for the day. "Gabe, I think Dean is gonna want me home pretty soon." He hinted. He surely didn't want to leave his new boyfriend, but he also didn't want to give Dean more to worry about. Gabriel nodded and released Sam's hand reluctantly, both of them getting off the swings.  "I love you, Moose." He whispered with a grin, laying his forehead on Sam's. Sam smiled, heating up a little bit. "I love you too, my trickster." He said in a low voice. He watched with a smirk as Ganriel shivered visibly. He pressed his lips to his cheek before dashing back home.

"Dean, I'm home!" Sam called happily. Dean grinned wider than Sam had ever seen, coming out from his bedroom. "Hey-ya, Sammy!" He smiled, big and bright. Sam sighed. He'd wanted to tell Dean everything so badly, but Dean did and always would come first. "How was your day?" Dean lit up. "I met someone, Sam." His voice was high, though it didn't bother Dean. He was too far up on cloud nine. Sam jumped out of his chair. "Who?" He demanded excitedly. Dean got a faraway look in his eyes, placing his head on his hands. "Castiel." His silky voice rolled the name off naturally. "The guy that showed me around school?" Sam asked. Dean thought for a moment. "That explains so much." He laughed softly. Sam smacked his arm. "You're a big dumb brother, you know that?" And just like he always did, Dean beamed at his brother. "So, how was your day?" He asked. Sam resembled a Christmas tree. "Gabriel loves me back!" He squealed girlishly. Dean laughed, hugging his little brother, who was taller than himself. "I love him so much, Dean. I can feel we're meant to be together." He whispered into Dean's neck. "I'm glad to hear it, Sammy." Dean smiled brightly.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

732 87 19
Dean and Sam just moved to Sioux Falls. Castiel has lived there with his family his whole life. The Novak's are very religious people. Castiel has to...
1.7K 68 1
Cas and Dean are seniors in high school and they've been best friends since they were five years old. They know everything about one another, or so D...
3.3K 126 19
Cover art by me IG: @dancing.with.the.devil.2023 Teacher!Dean Student!Cas highschool au Dean Winchester always wanted to teach high school english. E...
2.8K 119 24
[Supernatural High School AU] Castiel Novak spends his life hiding in the shadows of the people around him. When a new student named Dean Winchester...