Baby Daddy

By stateofguthrie

Two strangers , one night and a love story of a lifetime. More

Preview
Prologue
1. You Again
2.-Baby News-
3.-Change Of Heart-
4.-Hey Brother-
5.-The Truth-
7.-Wedding Bells-
8.-The Ten Inches-
9.-Rivals-
10.-Let The Games Begin-
11.-Unravel-
12.-Little Do You Know-
13.-Know You Better-
14.-After That-
15.-Roses-
Teaser
16.-Status: Complicated-
17. -More Than Me-
18.-Graduation Dilemma-
19.-Mangga Chronicles-
20.-Mr. Player-
21.-I Knew You Were Trouble-
22.-Simple Life-
23.-More Than A Word-
24.-What I Like About You-
25.-Unreal-
26.-Suspicious-
27.-Brothers-
28.- Back To One -
29.-Bird Brain-
30.- Thirdy-
31.-Daddy Duties-
32.-Full House-
33.-Choices-
34.-Sweet Nothings-
35.- I Love You-
36. - Ligaw Serye -
37. - Us -
38. - Just Say Yes -
Note
39.- Rest Your Love -
40.- The Past -
41. - Body Say -
42. - Iris -
43. - Tape -
44. - For You -
45. - Papa Bear -
46. - Better In Time -
47. - Fix -
48. - Waiting Game -
49. - Plans -
50. - Tongue Twisted -
51 . - Engaged -
52. - Hand In Marriage -
53. - Inuman Session -
54. - Touch -
55. - Love Me Like You -
56. - How We Do -
57. - Strippers -
58. - Good Life -
59. - Doubles -
Teaser Trailer
60. - Together Forever -(FINALE)
Epilogue
Notes and News
Surprise
Thank you and Final Notes

6.-Faulkersons-

15.5K 533 62
By stateofguthrie

"Maine, mag-iingat ka dun ah?. Pag may sinabi sila o ginawa na di mo gusto, tawagan mo lang kami agad .. kami mismo ang susundo sayo"  her mother told her as they stepped outside their house. Maine's heart is already pounding. Everything is going so fast and she doesn't know what or where to hold on to so she can have some support for herself. "Oo naman po ma , and besides ... andun naman si Mamita .... aalagaan niya ako" she replied as a way of assuring her parents that she'll be fine, even though Maine doesn't even really know if she's gonna be fine. 

"Ikaw kasing bata ka eh , kung ano anong ginagawa mo" her father uttered before pulling her close to him for a tight hug. Maine started tearing up , knowing that she now has to face the consequences of her poor actions. Her mum then came in and hugged them too. A few moments later , the car that will take her to the Faulkerson's mansion has arrived. 

The three then hopped on to it and drove away. Maine let out a sigh, wondering how she'll adjust to her everyday life. 

---

"Maine Mendoza?" Mamita asked Sebastian. 

"Yes ... quite an odd name but I kinda like it" he replied with a smile on his face. Sebastian is genuinely smitten at her. Maine look simple but deep inside, there's so much things about her that makes her character intricate and complicated. And this interests him a lot, Sebastian's been dying to meet a girl with deep thoughts and kind heart. 

"Where did you meet her?"

"At a part , a few days ago. He's RJ's friend by the way"

"Really huh? Have ... have you told your brother about it?" Mamita asked, who is already feeling her blood pressure rising.  "Not yet, I'm sure he'll be mad" she replied in a quite nervous tone. "Seb, you have to tell him first" she reminded him. 

"I will"

As soon as he answered that, his Mamita's phone started ringing. "Hello? Elmer?" she asked. Sebastian just sat there and waited till the call is over. Watching his grandmother's face. he can already tell that she's nervous and a bit agitated. 

"Mamita, is everything alright?" he asked as soon as the call ended. 

"Yes, I'll just check on RJ first ..." she replied before standing up. Sebastian just sat there as his Mamita disappeared in the hallway. 

---

"Ngayon na sila pupunta diyan? wow ang bilis ah. Supportive talaga lola mo no?" Chris asked RJ, who is genuinely pissed off on how fast things are going. 

"I hate this .. I hate all of them" he replied while looking at his buddy through the screen of his laptop. "Karma's a bitch dude" Chris replied before chuckling a bit. "Fuck you" that's all Richard replied before putting up his middle finger. Chris on the other hand , continued to laugh before reminding him about the fact that soon,., he's gonna have to change a baby's diaper. 

RJ got irritated and so he just ended their Skype conversation. He then heard knocks on his door. "Go away!" he yelled but still it opened and he saw his Mamita come in. 

"Oh come on , you can't be mad all the time" she remarked. 

"Sorry po" he apologized right away. His grandmother then sat at the side of his bed and begged him one thing, to be kind to Maine. 

"Kahit yun lang muna ....... please?" she asked. 

"I'll try my best"

"I'm not gonna accept that answer"

"What?"

"I want you to try your best. RJ, ang mana mo ang nakasalalay dito ... hindi ko ibibigay yun hanggang di mo tinatanggap at inaako ang ginawa mo sa kaniya" 

RJ just let out a sigh of frustration before reluctantly agreeing on what his grandmother wants him to do. Mamita smiled and then placed her hand on his knees and asked is he's not seeing things anymore. 

"Mamita I'm okay ... I'm taking my meds" he replied, the tone of his voice changed from mad to quite depressed. One of the most sad things that happened in RJ's life is seeing his mother die right i front of him. It happened when he was a kid and he's playing ball with his Mum in the streets.  He still remembers everything that happened that day. RJ blamed himself for it since then. 

"Good" she replied and they both heard a car pull up in the driveway. "That must be them ... tumayo ka na" Mamita told him and so he did. The two then walked out of the room and made their way towards the receiving are to meet Maine and her family. 

---

Maine's eyes widened the moment she saw the gate to the mansion. The huge metal 'Faulkerson' sign outside already screams elegance. The mansion itself looks amazing. A combination of contemporary , modern and rustic components. She is now starting to realize just how wealthy they are. 

As soon as the car stopped, her heart started pounding. His parents and her then got out of the car and saw the huge wood front door open.  Maine immediately saw RJ , and the very unamused facial expression that he has. 

"I'm glad you all came!" Mamita said happily and hugged each one of them, including Maine. "Ito ba yung gagong bumuntis sayo?" her father asked and pointed directly at RJ. "Pa .." that's all she replied and gave him a warning look. 

Mr. Mendoza then asked Mamita's permission to talk to RJ one on one , as soon as she agreed, the two went to the garden. Maine now just hopes her father won't kill him. 

"Dito , pasok kayo" Mamita then told her and Mrs. Mendoza, and so they did. Maine looked around and saw a contemporary theme inside the house. White and Black with a touch of gold is the motif they have chosen. It feels nice to the eyes. After sitting on the couch, Mamita asked her if she's feeling alright. 

"Yes po" she replied, smiling awkwardly. 

"Okay then .. should we talk about what's gonna happen over the next few months?" Mamita asked. 

"Sige po" Maine and her mother replied at the same time. But before Mamita could even talk, Maine already caught a glimpse of a familiar face walking towards them. 

"Oh Maine, why are you here?" Sebastian asked with an excited look on his face. Maine gulped, he still doesn't know she's pregnant. 

"Seb ... I have to tell you something" Mamita uttered before standing up and turning to face him. 

"What is it?" he asked with a confused tone. 

"RJ got a girl pregnant , the girl is Maine" 

Sebastian didn't say a single word, he accidentally dropped the glass of water he's carrying. Maine's heart started pounding, the look of shock on his face clearly tells that there's more to the story than she knows. 

"Sebastian ..." Mamita uttered as she started walking towards him. 

"I ... I gotta go" that's all he replied before making an exit on their side door.

"Bakit po parang gulat na gulat siya?" Maine then asked as she saw how much worried Mamita is. 

"Pano ko ba sasabihin?" 

---

The moment RJ and M.r Mendoza reached the garden, the young lad immediately got pushed to the ground. Maine's dad mounted on top of him and raised his fist, opting to punch RJ straight to the face. Richard just closed his eyes, preparing himself for the impact. But much to his surprise, it never came. 

Mr. Mendoza then stood up and helped him get up as well. 

"Anong balak mo ngayon?" he asked RJ. 

"Balak po?"

"Oo , tangina ka binuntis mong anak ko. Huwag mong sabihing wala kang balak"

"Me-meron po .. I'll work po" he replied, quite scared. 

"Magaling ... wag na wag mo yun sasaktan kasi akong makakalaban mo" her father warned. His heart started beating fast, he knows Maine's Dad means it. 

"Opo" 

After several more moments, the two went inside to re-join the others. "Is everything okay?" his Mamita asked him. "Opo" he answered nervously. 

"Okay since you're all here naman na. I wanna suggest something" Mamita said. RJ's heart started pounding, he knows this is not good. 

"Ano po yun?" he and Maine asked at the same time. 

"RJ and Maine .... gusto ko kayong ipakasal" 

---

that's it for this part guys ^^ what do you think will happen next?

Guys, also please give me suggestions on who should play Sebastian :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39K 1.4K 99
Classmates turns to Lovers. "I will always love you, FOREVER"
4.3K 136 31
2 engkanto ang mag tatagpo sa mundo ng mortal at isa bA itong daan upang mag tulungan sila pabAlik ng kanilang mundo o ito ang tutulak sa damdamin ni...
7.7K 432 25
a story of two person having a different lifestyle and an opposite characteristics. Would they bare each other's flaw despite of being so opposite i...
132K 3.1K 53
"Here, Under the Stars... What if our paths crossed again?" Four years after her heart got broken, successful music producer and CEO, Magui Feola, we...