13.-Know You Better-

Maine gulped, she's starting to become confused. Two shirtless Faulkersons picking fruits for her. She doesn't know what she wants more , green Indian mangoes or their washboard abs. Maine's hormones are working their magic right now. She's starting to feel hot.

"Buntis ka , magpigil ka" a voice inside her head told her.

"Maine?" as soon as she heard Sebastian's voice , she snapped out of her pool of thoughts and inner desires. Maine looked up and saw his bulge and abs. "Umayos ka" it's her conscience speaking to her. She shifted her view towards the mangoes he's carrying.

"Okay na ba to?" he asked and so she nodded. Sebastian quickly made his way down and showed her the mangoes he got. Her heart is beating fast. Her brain is now distracted.

"Isang dosena talaga?" she asked him.

"Siyempre"

"Yung sakin mas malaki" RJ uttered as he started walking towards them. "Magkakasala ako nang madami" she thought to herself after hearing the words he said. Maine then looked at the mangoes and they are indeed bigger than the ones Sebastian got.

"Ang dami naman ... di naman kaya sumakit tiyan ko niyan?" she asked.

"Aba di namin alam. That's why you have to choose" RJ told her.

"What?" Sebastian asked.

"Dude , she can't eat all the mangoes. Let her choose ... Maine ... sinong pipiliin mo? Kaninong mangga pipiliin mo?" RJ asked her once again. Maine's heart is pounding , she doesn't know which mangoes to choose. The horny part of her wants to choose one of their banana's instead, but thankfully, her normal side is much stronger than that. 

She's so torn right now. Mango-wise , RJ got the bigger ones ... and it made her think that he really has the "Bigger One". But at the same time , she knows he was never really part of the fruit-picking activity that she and Sebastian are doing ... he just basically invited himself in. And it would be unfair to Sebastian if she would pick RJ's mangoes instead of the ones he picked out for her. 

"You're not gonna wait till tomorrow are you? Pick" RJ's manly voice is putting so much pressure on her. To make things worse, Maine keeps on getting distracted with their abs and bulges showing all their might right in front of her. 

"Umm ... dalhin niyo n lang sa house ... papatulong na lang ako sa maids kumain" 

The lads let out a sigh of frustration, Maine then quickly turned around to avoid adding more sins for herself.  She quickly walked back to the house, leaving the two shirtless Faulkersons with their Mangoes, abs and bananas behind. 

----

RJ's genuinely pissed off , he thought Maine's gonna choose his over Sebastian's. As soon as she left, his older brother pushed him towards the tree. 

"Let me go" he uttered while trying his best to fight Sebastian's strong arms. 

"Dude , what is wrong with you?" his older brother asked him. "There's nothing wrong with me ... now fucking let me go!" RJ replied before successfully pushing Sebastian away. His heart started pounding. he knows his emotions are going overdrive once again. 

Richard then immediately looked away. He put on his shirt , picked up the mangoes and walked away from Sebastian as fast as he can. He's nearing another breakdown , he can feel it already. 

As soon as he reached the house, he saw Maine's eyes lit up. Another significant thing he noticed is the strong smell of spicy shrimp paste being cooked by one of their maids. "Bagoong and Mangga ... we're so farmy" he commented after placing the mangoes on the table. Much to his surprise, Maine reached for a towel and started wiping the sweat on his face.