60. - Together Forever -(FINALE)

Note: This chapter will be in first person P.O.V , enjoy :) x

Songs for this chapter:

1. "I Was Made For Loving You" - Tori Kelly

2. "Can't Help Falling In Love" - Hailey Reinhart

3. "Storm" - Ruelle

4. "Ikaw" - Yeng Constantino

5. "A Thousand Years" - Christina Perri

6. "How Long Will I Love You?" - Ellie Goulding

--

All of this started a little over a year ago. Two wasted young people spending an intimate night together in a hotel room.  Nothing's supposed to come out of it, but they were too drunk and horny to even put on protection. The young girl ended up getting pregnant, she quickly lost all hope. She thought she was going to be a young single mother with no sort of future whatsoever. But the universe did something to make sure she won't hit rock bottom. The guy came back. Of course they did not click right away. Them being sober removed every ounce of attraction they once had for each other. She actually started to lean more towards his equally attractive but much kinder brother, Sebastian.  But another twist came and her feelings eventually shifted back to the guy that knocked her up. He's pretty far from being a prince charming. Yes he's hot but he wasn't kind at all. He was a fuck boy to be exact, and  most of his life only centered around girls and having to go to bed with them. But since he got to know her, things have changed. She changed him and eventually, he learned how to love her genuinely. She learned tons of things from him and he too was able to do the same. After they settled on a deal and their situation calmed down, the two young people started getting along very well. And once their baby was finally born, they both knew that their new life as a family has officially started. An accidental love story that can give movie romcom flicks a run for their money. That's what happened in their story so far. And today, things are about to get a lot better. Because finally, they'll become one. After this day, they're going to be addressed as "Mr & Mrs. Faulkerson".

--

My heart is pounding again my chest, so hard I can actually hear every beat. I opened my eyes and saw my reflection in the mirror. I almost teared up, I never thought something like this would happen to me. A seemingly one night full of mistakes resulted into me finding my forever. After today, I'll be Maine Mendoza-Faulkerson. What a scary name to say ... Faulkerson.

Can I do it?

Can I make them proud?'

I hope I can.

The door then opened and I saw Kelsey all dressed up for the wedding. I turned and asked how I look.

"Ang ganda mo , sobra." she said. The moment I saw her tear up, my tears just flowed down freely. I pulled her in and we hugged for a moment.

"Ano ka ba? huhulas makeup mo." she said before pulling away from me. I quickly grabbed a napkin to stop the makeup from getting botched due to her tears.

"Sorry naman , amsya lang talga ako ngayon." I told her.

"I'm sure you are. Come on ... masayang masaya lahat para sa inyo ni RJ. Remember two years ago? nung nag-usap tayo tungkol sa future husbands natin? Sabi mo di ka naman choosy ... sabi mo pan de sal lang hinihingi mo. Pero yung binigay ni Lord Big mac with fries and pizza pa.  Pak na Pak ka na bes , buhok mo asa simbahan na ikaw andito pa." Kelsey said. I laughed and hugged her again. I swear I wouldn't have made it through high school and college without her and her craziness.