57. - Strippers -

Maine doesn't know how it exactly happened. But just less than an hour after the party started, she is already sitting on a chair with a half naked man dancing around her. Her hands are trembling and her face is as red as a fresh cherry. She's pretty sure RJ will kill her once he sees what's going on.

She looked at her friends and they're all cheering for her. She doesn't know what to do, she's never been a stripper's subject before. Suddenly, the guy stopped and asked her to slap his butt.

"A-ano?" she asked.

"Slap my butt."

"What?" Maine asked again. The guy then grabbed her by the wrist and placed her hand at the side of his bum.

"Slap it." he ordered. Maine just took a deep breath and did what he asked her to do. But she did it hard, a little too hard that even the guy flinched.

"Ohh, you're wild." he whispered. Her friends then started cheering for her. Maine is still uncomfortable with the situation. However, she's happy that RJ is not her stripper, because if that happens she would have jumped him already. She wouldn't acre if there's anyone watching, she will let her hands roam RJ's entire body.

"You guys ready for the finale?" the guy asked her friends.

"Yes!" they yelled. But their all-together voice sounds a lot like Kelsey's which could mean she's the one who yelled the loudest.

"Finale?" Maine asked, getting nervous.

"Yes, one you will never forget." the guy whispered before winking at her. Maine's mouth fell open, she knows her soul has once again left her body.

---

RJ gulped after seeing the two lady strippers make their way towards him. This is not the first time something like this happened to him but unlike before, he's actually very nervous. Everyone is cheering for him, he on the other hand can't stop thinking how many slaps he'll receive from Maine once she finds out what happened.

His heart skipped a beat after the blonde one touched his knees. The brunette girl then grabbed his hands from behind and cuffed them on the chair's metal part, preventing him from touching them which to him is a good thing since it made him feel less guilty. A blindfold was then used to cover his eyes.

"You guys will be the death of me." he told the guys and they just chuckled.

He can feel it , he can feel two pairs of hands roaming his thighs and knees. Surprisingly, he doesn't feel that tingly sensation between his legs. His thoughts about Maine is stopping every single hormone in his body from responding to the greedy touches.

Suddenly, one of the girls spread her legs open. The guys went wild and they started chanting "Lap Dance! Lap Dance!". He instantly became nervous the moment he felt a butt on his lap.

"Please don't unzip my pants." RJ told the girl in a whispering manner. He actually had an experience before where a stripped took it too far and actually pulled his pants all the way down to his knees. He doesn't want that to happen again, especially now that he's a changed man.

"I won't" the girl whispered. RJ doesn't know what's going on. But from judging by the weight on his legs, the girl is grinding on him.

"Fuck." he thought to himself. He can feel it , he can feel his jeans getting tighter and tighter around the crotch area. He is getting hard. To make things worse, the stripper's perfume makes her look a lot sexier.

"Ahhhh Patay na ako." he just thought to himself after feeling hands unbutton his shirt and roam his chest.

---