6.-Faulkersons-

"Maine, mag-iingat ka dun ah?. Pag may sinabi sila o ginawa na di mo gusto, tawagan mo lang kami agad .. kami mismo ang susundo sayo"  her mother told her as they stepped outside their house. Maine's heart is already pounding. Everything is going so fast and she doesn't know what or where to hold on to so she can have some support for herself. "Oo naman po ma , and besides ... andun naman si Mamita .... aalagaan niya ako" she replied as a way of assuring her parents that she'll be fine, even though Maine doesn't even really know if she's gonna be fine. 

"Ikaw kasing bata ka eh , kung ano anong ginagawa mo" her father uttered before pulling her close to him for a tight hug. Maine started tearing up , knowing that she now has to face the consequences of her poor actions. Her mum then came in and hugged them too. A few moments later , the car that will take her to the Faulkerson's mansion has arrived. 

The three then hopped on to it and drove away. Maine let out a sigh, wondering how she'll adjust to her everyday life. 

---

"Maine Mendoza?" Mamita asked Sebastian. 

"Yes ... quite an odd name but I kinda like it" he replied with a smile on his face. Sebastian is genuinely smitten at her. Maine look simple but deep inside, there's so much things about her that makes her character intricate and complicated. And this interests him a lot, Sebastian's been dying to meet a girl with deep thoughts and kind heart. 

"Where did you meet her?"

"At a part , a few days ago. He's RJ's friend by the way"

"Really huh? Have ... have you told your brother about it?" Mamita asked, who is already feeling her blood pressure rising.  "Not yet, I'm sure he'll be mad" she replied in a quite nervous tone. "Seb, you have to tell him first" she reminded him. 

"I will"

As soon as he answered that, his Mamita's phone started ringing. "Hello? Elmer?" she asked. Sebastian just sat there and waited till the call is over. Watching his grandmother's face. he can already tell that she's nervous and a bit agitated. 

"Mamita, is everything alright?" he asked as soon as the call ended. 

"Yes, I'll just check on RJ first ..." she replied before standing up. Sebastian just sat there as his Mamita disappeared in the hallway. 

---

"Ngayon na sila pupunta diyan? wow ang bilis ah. Supportive talaga lola mo no?" Chris asked RJ, who is genuinely pissed off on how fast things are going. 

"I hate this .. I hate all of them" he replied while looking at his buddy through the screen of his laptop. "Karma's a bitch dude" Chris replied before chuckling a bit. "Fuck you" that's all Richard replied before putting up his middle finger. Chris on the other hand , continued to laugh before reminding him about the fact that soon,., he's gonna have to change a baby's diaper. 

RJ got irritated and so he just ended their Skype conversation. He then heard knocks on his door. "Go away!" he yelled but still it opened and he saw his Mamita come in. 

"Oh come on , you can't be mad all the time" she remarked. 

"Sorry po" he apologized right away. His grandmother then sat at the side of his bed and begged him one thing, to be kind to Maine. 

"Kahit yun lang muna ....... please?" she asked. 

"I'll try my best"

"I'm not gonna accept that answer"

"What?"

"I want you to try your best. RJ, ang mana mo ang nakasalalay dito ... hindi ko ibibigay yun hanggang di mo tinatanggap at inaako ang ginawa mo sa kaniya"