41. - Body Say -

Song for this chapter:

1. "Body Say" - Demi Lovato

2. "Make Me" - Britney Spears

--

"Patingin ng rough?"

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"Joke lang ikaw naman ... di ba yun yung kinakanta nina Eminem tsaka Drake? Yung ginagawa nila yun di ba?" she asked while trying her best not to look awkward in front of him.

"Rap yun eh , di naman rough." he replied in an annoyed tone.

"Oh edi sorry naman."

"Yung rough .. yun yung tunog ng aso. Rough! Rough!" he then joked. Maine found that corny but then she saw his expression and so she started laughing. The look on his face is something that she had never seen before on him. It's a mix of happiness, disgust, excitement and a bit of anxiousness .. she knows she will never forget this look on him.

"Baliw ... arf arf naman yun ... isa ka pa eh ... I-rough kiss kita jan eh." she replied as a way of teasing him. Being slinky is not a part of Maine's initial plans for the night. However, she realized that the best way to temporarily get his mind off of things is to give him the pleasure he wasn't able to experience for many months now. This is her way of showing him her support in everything.

"Rough kiss? Game, I'm a willing victim." he replied before winking at her.

Maine started blushing. She thought she can now handle his hotness and still act as cool as she can be but as it turns out, she still can't. There's just something about RJ that she finds so  irresistible. Maybe it's his eyes, or his voice that can turn her knees into jelly ... or even the sleeping monster that's nestling perfectly right in between his legs, she can't pinpoint which one ... all she knows is that he's worthy of a "sex symbol" title.

"Sus ... baka masyado mo namang magustuhan. Wait lang, shower lang ako."

"Shower? sabay na tayo."

"Eh pano si Thirdy?"

"We'll just bring him to the room."

"Fine, pasalamat ka antukin yung anak natin. Di siya masyadong mahirap alagaan." she uttered before holding his hands.

"Parang ako no?" he then asked her.

 "Pakyu ... hindi." she whispered.

"Grabe siya .... makapag-mura ka naman. Ka mura-mura ba ako?"

"Hindi."

"Eh ano lang?"

"Ka-mahal mahal." she answered, only to hear him laugh.

"You should be thankful I love you. If I don't I would have already thrown your ass out to the streets because of your lame ass jokes and pick up lines." he answered before pulling her close to him. Their faces are only a couple of inches apart, and that distance allowed her to feel his hot breath against her skin.

"So you love me huh?" she asked.  RJ didn't say a single word, instead, he just leaned and gently pressed his lips against hers. At that point, every single thought has been flushed out of Maine's mind. All that's left for her to think about is how good of a kisser her boyfriend is.

RJ's lips are pink, soft and very kissable. Aside from that, he's also an expert in the tongue department. His kiss alone already weakened her knees, and so Maine had to pull away to stop herself from the growing temptation.