My Sweet Roomies Re -Writen (...

By Someonewhosnotfamous

This is the story of young love set inside a dream like share house.. Won't you come along for the ride ? ... More

Prologue
My Sweet Rommies
Chapter 1 "YUU"
Chapter 2 My famous Roomie
Chapter 2.1 My Famous Rommie
Chapter 3 Wall of Obstinacy
Chapter 4 Before the Live Show
Chapter 6 Spilled Secrets
Chapter 7 Morning of Hunches
Chapter 8 One Dawn
Chapter 9 Home Party
Chapter 10 A Sudden Confession
Chapter 11 Exciting Date Mood
Chapter 12 A moment in Time...
Chapter 13 An Awkward Distance..
Chapter 14 How to Make Up...
Chapter 15 Uproar..
Chapter 16 Ice Breaker..
Chapter 17 A Second Date
Chapter 18 A Joyful Time
Chapter 19 Changing Day
Chapter 20 Lovers
Chapter 21 An unusual event
Chapter 21 Noisy Consideration
Chapter 22 Fiery Anger..
Chapter 23 In the Unknown..
Chapter 24 Scars..
Chapter 25 The Past...
Chapter 26 The Curtain Raises..
Chapter 27 Platinum Idol Award
Chapter 28 Happy Date..
Chapter 29 Secret Thoughts..
Chapter 30 New Supporter...
Chapter 31 A Scene..
Chapter 32 Her Dreams
Chapter 33 Mother's Clue - Part 1
Chapter 34 Mother's Clue - Part 2
Chapter 35 Her Identity
Chapter 36 In his Absence
Chapter 37 His Return
Chapter 38 Letters...
Chapter 39 Prayers
Chapter 40 Revelations
Chapter 41 Reset..
Chapter 42 A Child..
Chapter 43 Hostility..
Chapter 44 Kidnapped Part - 1
Chapter 45 Kidnapped Part - 2
Words to Convey , Because you're here..
Regained Promise..
Secret Story 1 - I can't be docile..
Secret Story 2: Midnight Warmth
Secret Story 3 - Seeking Romantic Advice
Secret Story 4 - Strong But Ephemeral Decision
Secret Story 5 - One Summer Festival
Secret Story 6 - I want to Depend on You
Secret Story 7 - A Girl's Reason
Secret Story 8 - If You Love Me
Secret Story 9 - Lonely Conflict
Secret Story 10 - Tender Morning
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2

Chapter 5 A long night

555 6 0
By Someonewhosnotfamous

It's the first day of semester break and same day of Yomiko's live performance. Early in the morning i see Tegemi , Raika , Miyoko and Yomiko off but...

"Okay ..okay , see you tonight.." 

( is she already nervous !?)Without thinking i call her out..

"It'll be alright , relax Yomiko.."

"Sh-shut up , i know that without you telling me !!"

"S..sorry.."

The other two watching our exchange , laugh softly..

"Haha that's our Yomiko"

"Keep it up, Yomiko , i know you'll gonna be alright.."

"Uhnn..."

At those words Yomiko , looked a little unconvinced..

"Anyway see you tonight.."

With a nervous and painted on smile she left off and close the door behind her..Yomiko leaves for the live event..

Today is the first day of my part time job as well , i need to go as well i don't want to be late on my first day..i need to pay off my dept to the landlady she did pay my hospital bills after all..

"i'm off !"

"Good luck , on your first day of work!" waves Reimako ..

I still have time to spare so i decided to just walk to the bus station , now that i think about it i don't have the slightest idea what this job is all about , a friend just call and told me i could be a stand in because the guy who suppose to do the job suddenly got sick..

Suddenly my phone rang..(oh it's Ogara a university classmate and few of my friends there.)

"Hey Oga , what's up , i'm on my way now.."

"Good , just be here man , we have a lot of things to do.."

"Roger that . i'm riding the bus now as we speak."

"You're really lucky you know , it's a big one time gig gonna do a lot of lifting but the pay is good so it's all worth it .!"

"I know , i know it's all thanks to you...man"

"Don't mention it , what are buddies are for , just drop off at Agaoka Stadium the event is going to be held there , and hurry!"

Agaoka Stadium...why does it sound familiar...

A few minutes later..

"You're late man , doesn't matter come on wear this shirt it's for the staf,f so you can go wherever the place freely without the security questioning the securities tight here and here's an ID as well"

It's a black shirt with a word STAFF printed on the back , and to my surprise when i look at what the print in the front said..it was a summer YUU concert...

"I'm working at Yuu's live summer event ?!"

"Why so surprise didn't i tell you that ?"

"You didn't !!"

"I know right ! aren't we lucky !! come one man , fallow me , and we might end up seing Yuu in the Flesh !"

Well...i always wonder how can i help her out , this might be a great opportunity for me , i just have to careful not to meet Yomiko here...

Meanwhile in Yomiko's dressing Room.

(i shouldn't have shouted out him like that, she was just trying to cheer me up..) Anyway i need to be ready i'm a bit nervous but i  can do this i've been doing this for quite some time now..

"I need too , i have too i know i can !"

"Done with you're chanting ?"

"Uh ah..." Yomiko suddenly stood up and bowed .."Ms.Mikea , i'm  just a bit nervous that's all.." (She's really gorgeous , i'm so lucky to be handled by a former Pop idol and my manager now Mikea Owamura ..

"Are you ready ?"

"Yes Ma'am !"

"Good just wait ahead in the back stage , and wait for the cue , okay , just like we practice.."

At that time...

"Dude you look , suspicious ..why are you covering your face ?" ask Oga while helping me lift up this heavy pillar prop...

"The dust man' i'm allergic to dust.." a lame excuse hopes it works , this is actually a disguise just in case i accidentally meet up with Yomiko..( and hoping she wouldn't recognize the cotton gauze that still in my healing five stitched wound)

"Aren't we all.." Ogawa just scoffs it off..

"Well we , are almost done here , we just have to support this up with steel cable and we are off and enjoy the concert"

I was busy securing up the steel support when a crowd of people suddenly showed up in the back stage..

"Whoa! Oh my God It's-its YUU !!"

 almost screaming like a femboy  i look at Oga direction and there she was , accompanied by her back-up dancers and  Yomiko is wearing colorful frilled dress , she looks really cute in it ans she stands out so much even though she is surrounded by gorgeous singers and band members.

She all greated and thanked the staff for their hard word , shaking the hand of each and everyone , i hid in the dark so no one would notice me , it'll be bad if she recognize me now...

After that , a lady, shes probably the manager ordered everyone to leave the back stage and as i sneaked slowly creep my way out the back stage prop i notice a unattached wire support swaying above Yomiko , i figure some one may have forgotten to attached and secured on of the heavy pillar props..

I rushed my way to Yomiko's location trying to warn her and prevent an impending danger lingering right beside her , the heavy pillar without the steel wire support is at her back she almost leans to it..

I try shouting and warning Yomiko not lean on it but the loud sound of the giant speakers are deafening my voice..

And then she finally lean over it , realizing she was going to fall she instinctively move away from the pillar hoping it'll fall on the other side but the pillar fallowed her movement ..i rushed over and finally..

*Blghhhss*

"Are you okay Yomiko !?" Yomiko looked awed , shocked and surprise on what had just happen confused she just stared at me begging for an answer..

i successfully shielded Yomiko as i was the one supporting it from my back , my forehead stings a bit as i might re-opened my healing wound..Oga saw me and shouted to move Yomiko out of the way i didn't really understand it first but then i realize the pillar was a lot heavier, then when i looked at my shoulder not only the pillar had fall of the other other prop as well , the heavy beam that supporting the stage light had been dangerously  hanging above the pillar , supported by one edge of it balancing like a ballerina above it..

They finally dragged Yomiko under me , as they did we made a brief eye contact ..my adrenaline must be pumping for a gaze that only lasted a second but for me it lasted an hour ..those awery purple colored eyes , natural red lips her blushing cheeks..she must have recognise me at that time..when they dragged her away i heard her whimper my name..

And then.......

(Well shit this is heavy...) i can feel my knees are shacking , i probably can't take much more of this weight any moment now my body would give , in i need to think fast...

And with a desperate attempt to escape a probable gruesome death , with all my might i abuse the fact that my body is in fight mode now pumping adrenaline to my body giving me a temporary strength boost , i stretch out my hand pushing away all the weight away from me and jumps back as fast and far as i could..

*Crash* a large noise echo through the stadium..

"Whoa , that could been ugly..."

"You okay man' , that was awesome man the way you save Yuu and all you look so cool..!!" as i looked at Oga with his eyes widened and all honesty amazed by my feats..

"Now everyone back to you're stations we only have an hour to fix that mess , and who ever  is responsible for neglecting their jobs would pay dearly for there actions!" the manager abruptly breaks the silence and  remain order in the chaos..

"Are you okay young man, that's really brave of you.."

"Y-yes..ma'am i'm just a bit exhausted , that's all.."

"That's good to hear but you need to check in the hospital and let them see that wound of yours.." she must be referring to the blood running down my forehead of my re-opened wound , just as that i noticed Yomiko , gaze at me with worried expression , baffled and trying to figure out who's the guy behind the vogmask. 

I gathered my strength and pull myself back together as she approaches..i stood up and turn my back at her while trying slowly to walk away..

""uhmm...excuse me..,"

"Uh yes..." still not looking back.

"Thank you for saving me.." intrigued she tried to move on my left side as i move back away to hide my face and disguised my voice by speaking in a low tone..

"Uhm...don't mention it.."

A few hours later , i was really surprise they fix all that mess in just an hour , the show continues without any trouble after that..

The stadium was packed more than 100,000 attended the event even outside the stadium theirs probably another thousand people watching through the big screen , Yomiko's performance was outstanding! i was really lucky i live through that to witness this event..

Her voice were lovely , lively and inspirational the event was a complete success....

Afterwards.....

I left when  i receive my paycheck and finished cleaning up , with a little extra due to my heroic acts and Oga was not exaggerating when he mention the pay great , i can now easily pay off my dept to the Landlady and still have a lot to spare...

Oga was pestering me to go to the after party , but i bet he'll just probably use my temporary fame to his advancement he did even suggest we might meet Yuu in that party not knowing , i'm sharing the same house with her..

It was 1 am in the midnight when i got home , didn't have time to went and check my wounds at the nearest hospital it actually skip my mind..

When i got home , Raika opened the door for me , she must have  just woken up , just to drink some water then she goes back upstair without saying a single word...

Yomiko must still be somewhere , when i left i saw her talking to a lot of people in suits must be her sponsors or something...i was so tired and sleepy i decided to sit in the sofa for a while..

I must have dozed off when i open my eyes i was laying on the sofa in the living room gazing at the clock and it read its past 4 am.."Huh"...*thud* 

*bang* hitting my knees in the coffee table woke me up...screamed silently i held on bended my knees and trying suppress  the surging immense pain..  (i wonder if Yomiko has already come home..)

Flustered i try to sit up , then noticed a few band aids covering my small cuts , and it felt like someone cleaned my wound and replaced my bandages...

*mumble, mumble...* "Uhn..."

"H-huh.." I heard a woman voice , ..it was Yomiko laying in a sofa on the other side..(it looks like she came home whiles i was asleep...)

"Wait did she just....?" as a confirmation from my assumptions i notice a water field basin and some cloths stained with blood and at the coffee table lies the first aid kit..

I creep slowly next to her.{creeping is really creepy you know} ( hey i'm not the author here.){just saying..} *zzzZZzz*

(Thanks Yomiko...) i cover her with my jacket , and i slowly stand up when...

*Squeeze..* 

{whoa did you just squeeze her breast ?!} ( hey that's out of context continue writing your making me look bad..)

When i turn my back i was surprised when Yomiko grab my hand for some reason..

(W-what ?!) and then....

"......leave..."

"what ?!"

"Don't leave..."

*thud* ...

(Whoa!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 78 67
This is the story of young love set inside a dreamlike share house... Won't you come along for the ride? Disclaimer: I did not create the sto...
59.9K 1.5K 25
𝗦𝘁𝘂𝗰𝗸 𝗶𝗻 𝗧𝗕𝗛𝗞/JSHK| ℂ𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕠𝕨𝕟 𝕒𝕕𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕖 ~Finished~ Chapters are kinda short, a few paragraphs in one chapter! ...
23.5K 570 36
A story where it revolves around the Solo School idols of Nijigasaki, along with a boy named Kaburagi Yuta, he often gets himself into tough situati...
24.2K 634 39
Y/n l/n yearns to traverse into the realm of anime, seeking respite from the chains of reality. Yet, as her wish materializes, the characters, enrapt...