Flower Boy | YoonSeok

By SILVERKOOK

"Roses are red, violets are blue-" "Violets are purple, believe me I would know." More

Chapter One: Hope
Chapter Two: Crowns
Chapter Three: Park Jimin
Chapter Four: Coffee Boy
Chapter Five: Jeon Jungkook
Chapter Six: The Mighty Hobi
Chapter Seven: The "Not Date"
Chapter Eight: The Hot Dancer
Chapter Nine: Boyfriend Material
Chapter Ten: Pink
Chapter Eleven: Playing Matchmaker
Chapter Twelve: Adorable
Chapter Thriteen: "You're Cute, Let's Date."
Chapter Fourteen: Hands
Chapter Fifteen: Pride And Preju-dance
Chapter Sixteen: The "Date-y Date"
Chapter Seventeen (mansae amirite): Muffins
Chapter Eighteen: The Past And The Current
Chapter Nineteen: Netfilx And Chill?
Chapter Twenty: Rain
Chapter Twenty One: The "L Word"
Tag: Thirteen Facts
Chapter Twenty Two: Burning Up
Chapter Twenty Three: Songbird
Chapter Twenty Four: I Miss You
Chapter Twenty Five: Valentine
Chapter Twenty Six: Pretty
Chapter Twenty Seven: Head Over Heels
Quick Question:
Chapter Twenty Eight: Home
Chapter Twenty Nine: Elevators
Chapter Thirty: Marks
Character q&a?
Character q&a ANSWERS
Chapter Thiry One: Thunder and Lightning
Chapter Thirty Three: Yoongi's Artistic Talent
Chapter Thirty Four: Relationship Status
Chapter Thirty Five: Long Distance
Chapter Thirty Six: Breathtaking
Chapter Thirty Seven: "He's A Keeper."
Chapter Thirty Eight: Change (Final)
-but wait! there's more!
I'm yelling
regarding the sequel:

Chapter Thirty Two: Lucky

21.3K 1.3K 2K
By SILVERKOOK

"Let me carry that, c'mon."

"Nope. I'm strong, do you see these guns?"

Nearly dropping the box he was holding in order to roll up his shirt sleeve and show of his "guns", Yoongi regained his balance and continued towards the elevator in Hoseok's (and his now technically) apartment building.

Yoongi had officially terminated his tenancy at his apartment about a week ago, currently beaming as Hoseok helped him carry packed boxes up to his new home.

"Although I do appreciate the show, let's try and carry these boxes up without breaking anything yeah?" Hoseok laughed, pressing the correct buttons after they stepped into the elevator.

"Deal." Yoongi grinned as the door closed. "And Jungkook is completely fine with it right?" He asked, although the younger had confirmed many times that Jungkook didn't mind if he moved in, he wanted to be completely sure.

Hoseok nodded and leaned against the wall of the elevator.

"He says he doesn't care. You'll be sharing a room with me, and as long as Jungkook doesn't walk in on any of our "antics" as he put it, it's fine. Apparently you're cooler than me anyway." He smiled, locking gazes with his boyfriend.

Yoongi laughed.

"Well he's not wrong there." He teased, Hoseok sticking his tongue out in response.

"You suck."

"I could since there's no one in here but I have my arms full of boxes right now." The older smirked, eyebrow raised in a challenging manner.

"Min Yoongi!" Hoseok exclaimed, laughter filling the spaces in between his words.

"Jung Hoseok!" Yoongi mirrored, eyes crinkling as laughter left his lips.

Hoseok continued to laugh to himself, Yoongi cracking another smile and raising an eyebrow. "What's so funny now?"

"Mini Yoongi." Hoseok announced proudly. "Get it? Because it's like Min Yoongi, but Mini because you're short."

Yoongi rolled his eyes and watched as the elevator doors opened.

"Proud of that one?"

"Very."

-----------------

"Yoongi look! I'm you!"

Confused, Yoongi turned from unpacking some of his clothes before smiling softly at his boyfriend's childishness.

His other suitcase partially unpacked by Hoseok, the younger stood proudly in one of Yoongi's button up shirts and his most frequently worn hat.

"Damn it you look better than I do while wearing that." Yoongi laughed, walking over to Hoseok and placing his hands on his hips, leaning up to peck him on the lips.

"Whoops." Hoseok smirked leaning back down to capture the older's lips once more. Intertwining their fingers, the brunette backed Yoongi up until his back hit the wall. Raising an eyebrow, Yoongi's eyes flickered to Hoseok's lips.

"What time does Jungkook come home?" He asked, voice soft.

"Not sure." Hoseok mumbled in reply.

"Door closed?"

"Mhm."

"Locked?"

"Locked."

And with that Hoseok slid his hands off of Yoongi's waist and cupped the older's face, kissing him passionately. Humming in approval, Yoongi brought one of his hands up and raked it through Hoseok's fluffy brown hair.

Hoseok smirked into the kiss and pinned Yoongi's hands above his head, causing the older to gaze at him with darkened eyes.

"Besides, If the door is closed and you're with me, he should know to knock." The younger drawled, then dipping his head down and attaching his lips to the pale skin of Yoongi's neck.

Intaking a sharp breath Yoongi instinctively tilted his head back, his breathing remaining jagged as Hoseok bit and sucked at his skin. He clenched his hands as Hoseok dragged his tongue across the now sore spot. Moving on to a new area, he pulled at the collar of Yoongi's shirt to expose his shoulder.

Closing his eyes, Yoongi arched his back off of the wall ever so slightly and half-heartedly attempted to free his hands from Hoseok's grasp. Chuckling, the younger leaned back and looked at his grasp on Yoongi's wrists. "You want me to let go?" He beckoned, The older nodding softly in response.

As Hoseok leaned forward Yoongi could feel the hot breath on his ear when he spoke. "Why?"

Yoongi mumbled incoherent words, causing the brunette to raise an eyebrow. "What was that Yoongi? Speak up." He smirked, the older's face reddening.

"Because I want you to touch me." He whispered, not being able to hold eye contact with Hoseok.

Smiling, Hoseok released his grip on Yoongi's hands before closing the gap of space between them.

"As you wish."

Sneaking his hands up Yoongi's shirt, he nudged the other to lift his arms before stripping the material off of his boyfriend. "You're so beautiful you know that?" He mumbled, caressing Yoongi's sides and running his thumbs over the hipbones that were exposed by the older's loose fitting sweatpants.

Yoongi smiled fondly at his boyfriend and brushed hair out of his eyes and off of his forehead.

Sliding his hand further down, Hoseok's hand surpassed Yoongi's waistband, then resting on the older's ass and squeezing it lightly. The older's mouth hung open slightly as he gasped softly, pulling Hoseok impossibly closer and fully aware that the younger would be able to feel the situation in his pants against his hip.

"You want me to help you with that?" Hoseok smirked, slipping his leg in between Yoongi's and causing undeniable friction that furthered the older's want to have Hoseok even closer than he already was. Soft moans left his lips as Hoseok shifted his leg, volume increasing once his leg was replaced by his hand.

Breath coming out jagged, Yoongi guided Hoseok's hands away and shot a look over to the bed. Nodding in agreement, the younger wasted no time lifting Yoongi up so that his legs were wrapped around his waist and carried the older over to the bed, then laying him down. Hoseok climbed on top of Yoongi, then straddling him and grinning as the older stripped his shirt off of him.

Sliding his hand down Hoseok's chest, Yoongi hooked his fingers underneath the waistband of both Hoseok's pants and underwear, tugging them down only to the point where the younger's hip and part of his upper thigh were visible.

Eyes flickering from Yoongi's hands up to his eyes, Hoseok placed his hand on top of Yoongi's where it was rested on his thigh. "Are you one hundred percent sure?"

Nodding, Yoongi pulled Hoseok towards him so that he could give him a reassuring kiss on the lips.

"I couldn't be more sure."

And as he gazed down at Yoongi's disheveled hair, half lidded eyes and shirtless form littered with kisses and love bites, he knew for a fact that he was the luckiest man in the world, and no one could tell him otherwise.

"I love you so much."

"I love you too."

----------------------

"Yoongi-Hyung? Hoseok-Hyung? I'm home!"

I was just past midnight when Jungkook finally returned home, basically drained from having to do the night shift. Usually Hoseok was still up around now, so the lack of response made Jungkook raise an eyebrow.

Taking off his apron and throwing it on the couch, the youngest walked quietly to the bedroom that Hoseok would now share with Yoongi. He pushed open the unlocked door (although the couple thought otherwise) and peeked inside.

Snuggled up in a mess of blankets, the couple that Jungkook was oh so familiar with was fast asleep. Sighing, Jungkook quietly walked in and switched off Hoseok's desk lamp that was still on. "'Night." He whispered, smiling before shutting the door behind him once he left.

He stayed in the hall for a few moments, hands in his pockets. "I'm glad you're really happy again Hyung."

----------------------
A/N:
"Okay but when are Yoongi and Hoseok gonna fuck"

There u go. Close enough. Sorry fam but that's the closest to actually smut I'll probably ever write. (Actually that might not be true who knows)

Also this was tiredly edited. Meaning that it was edited by I was extremely tired when it was so

- Charlie ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

594K 25.1K 34
" if you really love me, you wouldn't be confused on who to pick " -Pjm
22.7K 936 22
"i'm so sorry that I fell for you"
790K 29.8K 41
"You're mine, Y/N. That means I can do what I Please with you."
26.9K 496 52
"We still can be happy right?".