My Sweet Roomies Re -Writen (...

By Someonewhosnotfamous

This is the story of young love set inside a dream like share house.. Won't you come along for the ride ? ... More

Prologue
My Sweet Rommies
Chapter 1 "YUU"
Chapter 2 My famous Roomie
Chapter 3 Wall of Obstinacy
Chapter 4 Before the Live Show
Chapter 5 A long night
Chapter 6 Spilled Secrets
Chapter 7 Morning of Hunches
Chapter 8 One Dawn
Chapter 9 Home Party
Chapter 10 A Sudden Confession
Chapter 11 Exciting Date Mood
Chapter 12 A moment in Time...
Chapter 13 An Awkward Distance..
Chapter 14 How to Make Up...
Chapter 15 Uproar..
Chapter 16 Ice Breaker..
Chapter 17 A Second Date
Chapter 18 A Joyful Time
Chapter 19 Changing Day
Chapter 20 Lovers
Chapter 21 An unusual event
Chapter 21 Noisy Consideration
Chapter 22 Fiery Anger..
Chapter 23 In the Unknown..
Chapter 24 Scars..
Chapter 25 The Past...
Chapter 26 The Curtain Raises..
Chapter 27 Platinum Idol Award
Chapter 28 Happy Date..
Chapter 29 Secret Thoughts..
Chapter 30 New Supporter...
Chapter 31 A Scene..
Chapter 32 Her Dreams
Chapter 33 Mother's Clue - Part 1
Chapter 34 Mother's Clue - Part 2
Chapter 35 Her Identity
Chapter 36 In his Absence
Chapter 37 His Return
Chapter 38 Letters...
Chapter 39 Prayers
Chapter 40 Revelations
Chapter 41 Reset..
Chapter 42 A Child..
Chapter 43 Hostility..
Chapter 44 Kidnapped Part - 1
Chapter 45 Kidnapped Part - 2
Words to Convey , Because you're here..
Regained Promise..
Secret Story 1 - I can't be docile..
Secret Story 2: Midnight Warmth
Secret Story 3 - Seeking Romantic Advice
Secret Story 4 - Strong But Ephemeral Decision
Secret Story 5 - One Summer Festival
Secret Story 6 - I want to Depend on You
Secret Story 7 - A Girl's Reason
Secret Story 8 - If You Love Me
Secret Story 9 - Lonely Conflict
Secret Story 10 - Tender Morning
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2

Chapter 2.1 My Famous Rommie

560 4 1
By Someonewhosnotfamous

" Whoa cool , five stitches ? can i touch it ?" i tap Miyoko's hand away from my forehead as she attempts to curiously touch my the gauze..

"So you're not just here to annoy me , are you..? what do you want Miyoko ?"

"Le' gasp..(Le' Gasp?) is what i get from worrying you're my......(what's with the long pause ?) my best friend..." she bows her head wipes her crocodile tears as she fake whimpers..

"But you did actually put a dent on that wooden cabinet , man i know your head is hard but i never imagine it would be that hard" there it goes...and it only take what ? a mere second for her true color to came up..

"So how many weeks . months..(3 days..).."

"I'm gonna be staying here for only three day.."

"Booo..boring, so do you wan't to eat something ? my treat ," 

"Whoa did you hit your head or something ? You seems oddly nice .."

"Oh , what's that ? you want to stay a bit longer , how about a week , or a month ?" as she crackles her fingers , walking slowly towards me threatening to clobber me...

"J-just kidding you know what i wan't you know my favorite food , w-were best friends after all..." i knew her that well , she's my childhood  friend after all , and she actually  do it ...

Three days had past , the boarders of the "Familie" the landlady helps me pay off the hospital bills it's kinda embarrassing but i did promise to pay her back..

Almost all of them came to visit me Miyoko was there everyday , she's my childhood friend and the only close to family i had , but i appreciate her visits all of them excepts Yomiko , kinda figure she's still mad even after that , i never ask them about Yomiko and her reasons and they never tell me why she didn't came to visit me..

I guess it's for the better though i did promise myself to distance myself from her..but i can't help but feel a bit frustrated..for some reason my heart aches more than my wound , and i don't even know why...

As i walk back to the Familie Villa (the physician suggested me to take long walks it might help me relax a bit , i had no problem with that though the Famillie Villa is actually near the general hospital) i took a detour to the shopping street since it's a nice day and i actually felt like walking ..

"Huh ?"  i noticed a large group of people near in the shopping area has formed..

Wondering what's going on i wandered closer..

"Haha thank you , thank you i appreciate the support"

"i-it's Yomiko , she's smiling in front of many people"..her smile , if she visits me in the hospital and gave me that smile , ..i could..." then i realised my promise to myself...

It looks though that she was surrounded by fans in the middle of the street ..i guess she's a pop idol after all..( when i see her like this i understand how wonderful she is , we just left off in the wrong foot..not that i'm complaining .., but being friends with her would be nice..)

I live with her but i can't even speak with her..lost in my thoughts i started to skirt the edge of the crowd..

"Hey i'm your biggest fan , Yuu !! , Tell me your phone number please !!"

("what ?!") suddenly one of her fans begins to fester her...

"I'm sorry , i really can't."

Of course she can't gave her phone number to anyone..

"Ok, okay just your email address please , come on please , Yuu !!"

" i - i can't really do that either..."

Yomiko has been smiling up to now , but now she looks worried ..

("uh..oh this looks like trouble ..why the hell is she walking alone , where is her body guards her PA's..") But she's not shouting loudly or anything..

"I'm sorry , i-i'm a bit of a hurry i need to go somewhere , please excuse me.."

"Huh ?! wait i want to talk to you a little longer.."

She can get out of the circle of her fans , and they all look agitated and now it seems they are all asking the same thing ..("Yomiko really looks worried...she's starting to look ...scared?")

Should i help her ?..She'll definitely get mad at me again for sticking my nose in...but..

(Well here's to hating me completely) "H-hey there !! hold up Wait up"! as i flowed against the sea of fans on my way..My minds made up and plunged into the crowd..

"Mi-mina W-what ?! you should be at the hospital !!? what are you doing here ?! Stay out of my business !!? " I stand with my back to Yomiko..

I'm now standing between Yomiko and her agitated fans..

"Y-you're bothering Yomiko don't you see that "

"Yomiko ?.." 

"did he call Yuu on her first name ?"

"That's Yuu's real name ?"

("Oh crap i shouldn't have call her that in public..)

"What ?! Who are you Mr. ?!" 

"Yeah who do you think you are !!"

The fierce gaze of the fans focused at me and the noise level escalated quickly..

"Umm ..are you her manager ?!"

"You don't look like a celebrity you look to plain for that" (well i'm sorry for being plain..)

Suddenly the fan that ask for Yuu number shouted..

"Hey ! are you Yuu's boyfriend ?!"

"Whaaaaaaaaaaat ?"

Yomiko is even more surprised than me , well of course she would be..

"B-Boy friend ?!"

"No Way !!! Yomiko abruptly retorted..flustered Yuu denies this accusation (which kinda hurt..)

The male fan't word spread to the crowd like wildfire...

"No way!"

"Does he thinks he can keeps our angel to himself ?!"

"w-wait.."

As the gaze on in shock , the crowd get even more fired up! they turn towards me , their eyes burning with envy..

"Hey , you certainly don't look like her boyfriend ! , get out the way!!" just then something hit me ..

"Ouch !! Hey' ! who threw that ?!" 

The fans inch closer to me, their faces angry...thud....thud...

"ow?!"

As i step back  i stepped on Yuu's foot accidentally who's standing behind me..

"Oh..i'm sorry.."

When i look at her , the confident , cheerful expression she always has is gone.. (She...she's terrified ?")

When i realize that the next instant..i don't need to think about this , i'll ask forgiveness later..

"Forgive me Yuu" i have no choice but carry Yuu like a prince would carry her damsel away from the bursting love of her crowd ..

"Aiee..ha  ?WAiii?"

"She's taking Yuu away !!!" After him !!"

When i look over my shoulder i see a huge crowd of fans chasing after us

"You've got to be kidding me !!"

I see a familiar face and figure in my peripheral vision...( is that Rei ?) Reimako look surprised as we run passed her ...

"Stop !!"

"Like hell , i'll stop !!"

We don't have time to call up to her as i carry Yuu and i was gasping for air , but i run like my life depended on it ,that day...

Finally.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 93 53
This is the story of young love set inside a dream like a share house. Won't you come along for the ride? Disclaimer: I did not create the st...
126K 2.1K 32
Yuu Gonzales is an ordinary student with an ordinary life, mediocre grades, and a family that runs a bookshop. She just has a few friends and that's...
23.5K 570 36
A story where it revolves around the Solo School idols of Nijigasaki, along with a boy named Kaburagi Yuta, he often gets himself into tough situati...
5.8K 78 67
This is the story of young love set inside a dreamlike share house... Won't you come along for the ride? Disclaimer: I did not create the sto...