Fearless Heart (Islamic Story)

Od maryamgqamane

A muslim girl in a western world raised by a cultured mother . How will she cope ? Viac

INTO THE WORLD
360 DEGREE CHANGE
PROMISE TO FIX IT
THE ACCEPTANCE LETTER
YES MOM I AGREE
SOFT ON ME
THE MALE FIGURE
THE BIG BANG
TWO IN THE ROOM
UNFORGETTABLE MORNING
FINALE
VOTE OF THANKS

YOU WILL BE MINE

264 22 1
Od maryamgqamane

As per usual every Monday  , I was back on the treadmill trying to sweat away my calories . I had completely forgotten about myself and this extra intense workout was my form of compensation . I could not get enough of the sit-ups , crunches and planks  until my all time gym instructer  Riyadh came up clapping cutting my workout short .

"Great work Maryam" He applauded.

Who would resist such a warm compliment since all I have been hearing my entire life was criticism , so a good word from him meant the world to me .

I grabbed my face towel , wiped the swamp of sweat on my face and landed my bottom to the nearest seat . At this point , I was out of breathe .

"Thanks Riyadh ,  this body doesn't come easily !" I joked .

He laughed , punching on my arms , clearly marking our friendship . We clearly knew that both of us were stuck in the friend zone and no possiblity of us "in love" would arise  .

"He is like a brother to me" , a term I used everytime anyone questioned our relationship status and no one seemed to believe , but we could care less .

We met in the gym few years ago when I was the flabby ugly duckling everyone laughed at . So depressed I was , and clearly I had no charisma while gyming until he brought a smile to my face .
There is no exxageration when I say
"He is the sunshine in my life" .
Everyday he would chitchat and make every second feel light to my body .

"Keep up the good work and by the wedding  ... you'll look phenomenal !" He replied back .

"Wedding ? What wedding?"

"You and Munir are getting married right?"
He sneakingly asked , his face clearly not as happy as I imagined it to be had he heard about my wedding news  .

"That blubber mouth told him already" I thought to myself .

I forced a smile to assure him that it was true . I was in great disbelieve , 
stuck in thoughts , "How can he go around telling everyone ?"

I felt uncomfortable , first time since I forever knew Riyadh . I had to get away from the uncomfortable situation .

"Riyadh we'll see each other soon,"  I said .

Quickly , I grabbed my bag and left the gym . As I passed my hand through my bag looking for my car keys I suddenly felt my legs sway on the air  . Everything began rotating , I was obvioulsy on someone's arms until I was dropped down transfixed to the ground , my mind still left rotating .

I giggled for a while and as I tilted my head up to see who it was  , Munir was all I could see .

I tried hiding the joy but I couldn't stop smiling  !

"I see you liked it !" He said , smiling of course . Nothing seemed to bring him joy than to make me smile .

I hastily put on my serious face and rolled my eyes signalling otherwise .

"I see you told everyone about the marriage " I quoted with my fore finger and middle finger bent trying to send off sarcastic signals .

I moved a few steps away from the spot I was at and sat on the terrazo just outside the gym . I was too tired to stand but never exhausted to start up an argument or nag .

"Munir , why are you doing this to me ? Why do you wanna get married to me ?" I asked , this time seriously , as I pierced my eyes through his .

It was a very important matter and  for me the most honest answer would help .

He widened his lips as if he was waiting for the exact question for ages . He moved a bit closer and softly grabbed my hands .

"Maryam , no need to know why I want to marry you , just know one thing is for sure , I will forever take care of you and protect you ! " he cautiously answered with a pinch of romance .

Oh Lord ! I was totally moved , his voice caught me all way in . I could not resist his gentleness . It seemed to me that he was absolutely genuine ,  even though he did not answer my question exactly to what I wanted to hear .

He cannot see my soft side  I thought , trying to ignore what I truly felt .

I sternly stood and headed to my car . I searched through my bag once again and took out my keys . I smiled to myself , my heart mesmerised and skipping a beat every second , shocked how I was still alive . I opened the door to the car and expectedly , Munir shouted out loud !

" Maryam ,  I love you and you'll soon be mine , you will be mine !"

I giggled as I got into the car , making sure he did not see my face . I quickly started the engine , as I  reversed out of the parking , Munir crazily ran towards my car and kissed the window . I widened my eyes nodding in amazement and drove off leaving him hanging full of love .

The words "YOU'LL BE MINE"  kept racing through my mind . It was really happening , Munir was soon going to be my husband !

___
THANK YOU FOR READING MY SHORT STORY "Chapter 6 - (FEARLESS HEART , ISLAMIC STORY )  .

IF YOU LIKED IT , THEN SURELY VOTE & LEAVE YOUR COMMENT ON THIS CHAPTER .

UNTIL NEXT CHAPTER EDIT , STAY WELL .
xxx

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

137 23 9
meet Aisha the only female child in her family who meets a lot of people in her journey of life, having 6 brothers who will kill for her and do anyth...
41 5 3
When a muslim girl who is in love with her childhood school crush and finally decided to move on. One day, she encountered her crush once again.. Wi...
932 228 55
A small story where a girl expresses her love for someone in front of Allah. Please do read the story and share it. Thank you
FATE Od Zahra Sarki

Všeobecná beletria

811 59 16
You know what they say about fate, predestination and or destiny right? Life is not a bed of roses, it sure is full of surprises. Sometimes goo...