the lovers° || k.th + j.jk

Por _GYMIN

Kim Tae-Hyung is a trouble-maker. Being the only son of a businessman has it's perks. Until his parents decid... Más

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Not An Update
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five

Chapter Fifteen

21.5K 1.2K 703
Por _GYMIN

Jeon Jung Kook POV

"Hyung - ," I called as I took a step ahead, but Seokjin took a step back as he stared at me in horror.

"Let me explain!," I said.

"Stay away from me!," Seokjin shouted angrily. He's eyes were red with tears now.

"Hyung, please - ," I insisted.

Without a word, Seokjin ran away.

"Hyung!," I called worriedly.
I was gonna run after him, when Taehyung grabbed my wrist from behind.

"What's taking you so long?," Taehyung asked casually as he flipped me around to face him.

"Taehyung...," I stuttered.

"What?," Taehyung asked in confusion.

"Taehyung...Seokjin hyung came over...He saw me...He found out that I'm Kookie...," I hesitated.

Taehyung stared at me in shock. He seemed nervous and scared just as much as I was.

"What are we gonna do?," I muttered. I was panicking now; thinking about Seokjin hyung.

Taehyung remained silent. Then he wrapped me in his warm arms which made me calm down a bit.

"Don't worry...," Taehyung spoke in his deep voice as he patted on my back.

I buried my face deep within his shirt.

"Even if he tries to tear us apart or shut us down, it doesn't matters. We'll always be together!," Taehyung said happily; tightening his arms around me.

I nodded with a smile.

Kim Seok Jin POV

I ran on my way back home; having no intentions of ever stopping.
I had to get away from him as soon as possible.

Jungkook is...Kookie...

Finally, my legs gave up and I fell down on the cold floor. I was panting heavily now; my legs were aching.

All I could think of Jungkook.

Now I understand why Taehyung always wanted to be with Jungkook; why he was always there to help him; why he always worried and cared for him.

And that hickey on his neck - that was Taehyung...

I was in tears now.

Why, fate, what are you planning for me?

...Because I know it'll be me hurting in the end.

Kim Tae Hyung POV

The next day, I headed over to Seokjin's class. I had to confront him.
I didn't cared about my reputation or all the gossip anymore. All I cared about was for Jungkook. I didn't wanted him to feel humiliated.

I opened the door to his class. Everyone went silent when they saw me standing in the doorway.

I entered the class and stood in the centre.

"Seokjin hyung!?," I called loudly as I searched around the room for him.

Seokjin was sitting next to the window, right behind Namjoon. His smile disappeared when he saw me, instead a murderous glare took it's place.

"Taehyung!," Namjoon greeted happily as he stood up from his seat with arms opened wide.

I ignored him. My gaze was still locked on Seokjin, and his on mine.

"Seokjin, I have to talk to you. Come on!," I ordered firmly and I walked out the class.

Kim Seok Jin POV

After all that happened, Taehyung still has the nerve to come to talk to me.

"What's going on?," Namjoon asked; probably noticing the tension arising between me and Taehyung.

"It's nothing," I lied with a smile.

Namjoon frowned.

I stood up from my seat and left my class, closing the door shut behind me.

"What do you want?," I muttered seriously as I looked at Taehyung.

I despise him.

"I want to talk about what happened last night," Taehyung spoke up, looking at me directly in the eye.

I let out a mocking laugh.

"Did Kookie, no, Jungkook send you?," I murmured with a smirk.

"Jungkook didn't send me. I came here to talk to you; man to man," Taehyung said.

"Yeah, right. As if Jungkook isn't a man," I said sarcastically as I looked away.

"Jungkook has nothing to do with this, so don't bring him between us!," Taehyung muttered angrily.

"You get married to a guy, you lie to us, and now you shout at me like it's my fault!," I said angrily.

"I'm the one getting married to Jungkook, not you. Don't forget that!," Taehyung informed.

I bit my lower lip, speechless.

I wish I was the one getting married to Kookie...

"Why do you hate Jungkook so much?," Taehyung muttered angrily.

Me hate Jungkook? I wish it was true...

"I told him to disguise as a girl because I was afraid I might lose my reputation. But I don't care anymore," Taehyung informed.

"What?," I muttered.

"I came here to talk to you; to change your mind, but it seems like it's no use. Do whatever you want!," Taehyung said as he gritted his teeth.

Taehyung handed me back my phone and walked away from me.

I groaned in frustration.

Jeon Jung Kook POV

Soon it was lunch time. I was in the cafeteria, sitting on my table with Hoseok.

I sat there, playing with my food; while Hoseok checked his phone again and again; probably waiting for Jimin to text him.

"What's wrong with you?," Hoseok asked as he looked up from his phone at me.

"Nothing," I replied casually.

"Hey, when will I get to meet Taetae?," Hoseok asked excitedly.

I frowned at him. "Now's not the time, Hoseok!," I scolded him without any reason.

Hoseok pouted angrily.

Suddenly he jumped from his seat; looking behind me, he waved his hands in the air.
I turned and saw Taehyung and his friends approaching us with a smile on their faces.

The only one missing was Seokjin.

"Hey, Jungkook!," Taehyung greeted happily as he sat down next to me.

"Hey!," I said with a fake smile.

Jimin sat down beside Hoseok who immediately stuck with him like a glue.
Namjoon and Yoongi sat down too, arguing about something like hip hop.

Kim Tae Hyung POV

Jungkook seemed bothered. Although he was smiling, I knew it was fake.
He was worried for Seokjin; not about the fact that Seokjin would tell everyone, but about losing an elder brother and a good friend.

"So, um...where's Seokjin hyung?," Jungkook asked in hesitation.

"Oh. He said he didn't felt hungry, so he stayed back in class," Namjoon replied.

"Seokjin hyung is obviously lying. He eats a lot!," Yoongi added with a smirk.
Jimin and Namjoon agreed with him.

My gaze was still locked on Jungkook. He really wanted to talk to him; to confront him in person.

Damn. This Seokjin is making my Jungkook worry.

Jungkook suddenly stood up from his seat. This surprised everyone.

"Where are you going?," Hoseok asked.

"I think I left my cell phone in class, so I'm going to get it..." Jungkook lied with a smile.

Hoseok nodded and he turned back to talk to Jimin. Both make a good couple; but not better than me and Jungkook.

"I'm coming with you," I said as I stood up too.

I know he is going to talk to Seokjin.

"Taehyung, you don't have to - ," Jungkook said nervously.

"Don't worry. I'll wait for you outside the class," I assured with a smile.

Jungkook smiled back. "Okay. Fine," he said, and we left the cafeteria together.

Kim Seok Jin POV

I was the only one staying back in the class. I didn't go to the cafeteria as I didn't have the guts to face Jungkook.

I let out a deep breath as I stared out the window.

I heard the door open and then close. Thinking that it might be one of my classmates, I stayed put.
I heard footsteps coming towards me; I ignored it.

And then he said, "Seokjin hyung?"

I blinked when I heard his voice. I turned to the person and as expected, Jungkook stood there.

"Jungkook! Why are you here?," I asked casually as I looked away from him.

Jungkook sat down in front of me; his eyes pleading to meet mine.

"Seokjin hyung, I'm sorry that I hid such a big secret from you and the rest. I had no other choice!," Jungkook apologized with lowered gaze.

Choice? I'll give you a choice.

Leave Taehyung and come to me.

"At first, our marriage was temporary. We just wanted the things that our parents promised we would receive after marriage, but then...," Jungkook hesitated.

"But then you fell in love...," I added; trying to hide the sadness in my eyes.

Jungkook nodded.

"I'm sorry, Seokjin hyung. If you want, I'll go tell the guys about me and Taehyung right away!," Jungkook spoke up as his eyes filled up with tears.

I turned to him in annoyance and found him crying.
I hesitated.
I had never seen anyone cry before.

Knowing that I was the one who brought tears in his pretty eyes made me feel bad.

I'm such a bad person...

"Jungkook...," I called gently as I took both his soft hands in mine.

Jungkook looked up at me.

"You don't have to say anything, Jungkook. I forgive you!," I said with an honest smile.

Jungkook blinked. "Really?," he asked innocently.

I nodded.

Jungkook's face brightened up. A happy smile crept over his face.

"Hyung, thank you so much!," Jungkook said as he stood up from his seat and hugged me.

I was startled a bit at first, but then I hugged him back so close to me.

Jungkook has no feelings for me, so, a hug is the only act of affection I can expect from him.

Although it disappoints me, well, what can I do? It's not like I can wave a wand and make him fall for me.

I'm happy for him.

Jungkook pulled away from me; I wanted to hug him a bit more.

"Hyung, what do you say we go back to the cafeteria?," Jungkook suggested.

"I'm not hungry," I murmured. I wanted to spend some alone with Jungkook, however...

"Hyung, stop lying. Your left eye is blinking so much!," Jungkook teased with a chuckle.

I laughed too.

Kim Tae Hyung POV

I listened to their conversation from outside the door, with a smile on my face.
I could hear them laughing.

I'm glad that they solved it out. Jungkook wouldn't be so worried or spaced out anymore.

I didn't want to be the third-wheel, so I walked away to give them so alone time.

And one thing's for sure -

Seokjin is in love with Jungkook.

But -

Jungkook belongs to me.

Forever & Always.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

139K 6.4K 30
Jeon Jungkook, an handsome boy in his twenties works in the perfumery industrie. He has seven big sisters. He is the youngest and the only boy of the...
1.4M 75.5K 46
𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩? A young man with a harsh past, Kim Taehyung finds himself...
1M 22.1K 21
❗ EDITING ❗ ❗ Warnings, unedited book with terrible grammar and cringey storyline ❗ •Kim Taehyung is the hot guy who likes to flirt around and is als...
24.9K 1.3K 30
Kim Taehyung has had a long-standing crush on his classmate Park Jimin and finds himself engaged to the obedient son of his dad's friend. Taehyung is...