Game Changer ( Plus Size Fanf...

By jaeecarter

August Alsina Fan Fiction .... Just Got To Read To See What Its All About... PS: its alot of cursing and wh... More

.00 characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
CHAPTER 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Ch 15
CH. 16
Chap. 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 3

3.1K 153 12
By jaeecarter

Danielle in the MM

Danielle

I woke up its was 9:15am and I heard light snoring as I sat up in the bed. I look over to see August dead to the world. So, I decide to go ahead and do my hygiene business. I brushed my teeth as I let the water to the shower warm up.

5 mins later; I start washing my body with my Dove soap and body washwhen I felt someone kissing the back of my neck. It was no surprise because it was August creep ass; scaring the hell out of me.

"August why in the hell are you in here?" I asked while I tried covering my body.

I didn't get a chance to react , August was now kissing and biting on my neck, causing soft moans to escape my lips.

I finally shook off the feeling and pulled away, slightly mugging him.

" I know you want me Danielle." He said as he looked in my eyes, with this seductive smirk.

I ignored him and turned to rinse the soap off my body and got out the shower. I grabbed my towel and I could see him still looking at me out the corner of my eye.

I reached under the sink to get him a new toothbrush and headed back into my room.

I closed the bathroom door and start drying off. I threw on a black sports bra with matching undies.

Deciding to make breakfast, I grabbed some white shorts, a black tank top , black knee socks, and got dressed.

After grabbing my iPad off the charger , I slid into my house shoes to head down stairs to the kitchen.

August

Once I finish my hygiene, I walked into her room , she wasn't in there. With a towel wrapped around my waist , I made it down stairs to the smell of bacon.

I was standing in the entry to the kitchen watching her sway her hips to "Best Mistake : Ariana Grande & Big Sean".

I cleared my throat to get her attention. She turned on her heels so quick biting her bottom lip sizing me up.

I smirked looking at her , ... " you see somthing ya like ?" I quizzed.

" Mean mugging me" , she asked "where are your clothes?"

I threw my hands up in defeat and left out the door way to the kitchen.I grabbed my keys from the living room and headed out the door to my "pretty mothafucka".

I unlocked my doors and got my over night bag that I keep in my backseat. As I was headed back inside, I seen her neighbor looking at me through the window. I smiled shaking my head and walked back in the house laughing to myself.

After I got dressed , I headed back downstairs with my bag sitting it by the door and walked in the kitchen to see Dee on her iPad.

I sat at the table, blessed my food, and thanked her for breakfast.

"Your welcome " She said as she conitnued to look down at her iPad.

I walk into the living room eating some bacon to retrieve my phone , I guess she put it on charger. But I had so many missed calls & text messages.

I sat on the couch in the living room & decided to call Chandra back....

Phone Convo

"August , where are you ?"

"Zamm , Niggah can't get a good morning how you been?" I said laughing. "Anyways , Wassup Cha, I'm at a friends house."

"You were suppose to get the girls this weekend cause I was going to Texas, to handle business. And my flight is in a 1 hour."

"aaight, well im bout ta head ya way."

"Okay Augg ."

I walked back into the kitchen, "Yo Ma ?"

I looked up to see her on the phone. So , I went back into the living room—grabbing my bag and headed to my rover closing the door behind me.

I was pulling up to the gas station to get some gas. I got a phone call & without looking at the ID, I answered while I swiped my card at the pump.

"Hello ?"

"Baby, I'm back in town. Can you come get me from the Airport? "

I looked at the phone , whispering "FUCK ", "Wassup baybee ? Uhm , I cant I'm headed ova ta Cha house to get da gurls ... I got em fa da weekend."

"Ughh , find I'll call Lissa .... But I'll swing by later after I get situated."

"Aaight ma."

I finish pumping my gas , 15 minutes later I pull up to Cha house and the girls run outside with Cha behind em. I got out popping my trunk.

"Hey Uncle Augg " they said in unison. "Wazzamm babies; Y'all ready to go? "

"YES ! " Kay-Kay answered fa em. Aight go hug ya moms so she can go. They all went to hug and kiss they mama bye and we pulled off headed to my house. When I pulled up to my house , I got a text from Dee.

Danielle : Hey August , I had a business call. But , are we still on fa that lunch date ?

Damm , I forgot about that lunch date , I looked at the gurls. & back at the message. Shid , I'll invite her over fa lunch with me and the gurls."

"You good ma , I'll text you my address... I got my nieces fa the weekend and you can join us fa lunch if you want."

Danielle: Its okay August have fun with your nieces; we can meet up some other time.

"Your good ma , Look meet us up fa dinner no if ands or buts bout it. Here's my address be here at 6:30pm 3289 BrookDale Hwy. Code: 4793, Just text me when you on your way."

Danielle : Fineeeeee, August !

Aurelia

I woke up with a banging headache and feeling something heavy on top of me. I finally open my eyes to see Chris on top of me snoring.

As I tried sliding from under him; I could feel him still inside of me. Lightly shaking him; I whispered his name to get him up without scaring him. He finally open his eyes smiling, I mirrored his smile and told him to let me up.

Once he got up I notice he wasn't wearing a condom, but I shook the thought because I'm on birth control. I walked in the bathroom and got him a new toothbrush, wash cloth, & face towel out of the bathroom pantry , sitting it on the counter top.

I turned on the shower and turn back to the sink to wash my face and brush my teeth. Once I finished I called Chris in the bathroom.

"Wassup Baby ? " he said with a smile on his handsome face.

"Do your hygiene biz love and join me in the shower."

"Say no more baby girl."

Chris

I was in the bathroom with shawty from the club lastnight. I washed my face, as I was brushing my teeth my phone was ringing. " I'm just a real nigga coming through". I laugh cause I knew it was my bro Augg. I'll call that nigga after I leave shawty crib.

I jumped in the shower with shawty and you already know what went down. After we did our hygiene, she told me to go check in the guest room closet her bro is in the navy . He lives with her when he comes to visit and he got new everything.

I got a pair nike socks, boxers, white t, and nike basketball shorts. Once I was dressed, I walked back into her room she was dressed in yoga pants , and tank top bra-less , looking at her phone cussing.

"You igght ma ?" I asked observing her body language.

"Yea. Remember I was at the club with best friend and I left her there and she kinda pissed cause we rode together & nevermind. ughh... I'll fix it." She said with bit if frustration in her tone.

"Dammm it's my fault I'll handle it just give me her address."

"Nah I got it. It's more to it than a simple gift. But thanks babe." She said kissing my cheek.

" Are you hungry ? I can fix you some before I drop you off ."

"Nah ma I'm good it's 12 now, I need to be headed to the studio later. But thank you again."

She gave me a half smile and a little gym bag to put my clothes in from last-night. She's beautiful without make up , I might have to cuff this one.

We got in her car and headed to my crib. I gave her a soft long kiss on the lips , thanking her again. "Aw yeah, before I forget put your number in my phone"—she did as told. I smiled at her as I walked off to go into the house.

August

6PM

Text Msg From Danielle :

I'm on my way :) 6:05pm

As I was reading a text from Danielle. The doorbell went off.

I know she didn't make it here that fast damn—I swung open the door .

"Hey Baae." Alexis said as she walked pass me.

Shit !! "Wassup Baybehh."

"I miss you." she said kissing all on my neck.

"Yeah I hea ya. Now don't start nothing ya luh ass can't handle. " I said as I gripped a hand full of her ass.

"Ew! " the girls said in unison.

Sticking my tongue out at my nieces, the doorbell went off again.

"Baybeh go upstairs I'll be up in a min."

She gave me the stank face crossing her arms... " whose at the door? And why you want me to go upstairs all of a sudden? "

- To Be Continue

What y'all think gon happen ??

Whose this Alexia female Augg talking too ?

Wassup with Rea & Chris ?

Hmmmmm....

Sorry for any mistakes

- Jaee' *

Aurelia with no makeup  :P

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

375K 32.6K 93
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
432K 15K 163
Sevyn and Von hung around the same people but did not like each other. But they were just cordial. Until Von's birthday came up and Sevyn was the onl...
1.4M 32.2K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
85.2K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...