1 girl vs O2L (An Adopted by...

By ILoveYouTubers2014

The boys have been doing O2L for about a year now, and they decide to adopt a girl. Who is this lucky chick y... More

1 girl vs O2L
Adopted
Epilepsy
Peanut Butter
Seizure
Puke
meet and greet
Haters are my motivators
Shopping
Bungee jump
Me
Kian has a girlfriend
Andrea
Feeling it
School
New friend aka my neighbor
:)
Start paying attention
Video
I found you
Taken
A visit from Mom
Trust
My British Babysitters
Who are you ?
How could you forget me
Fun time
Connor
Scared
Secret
Meet and greet 2
Christmas preparations
Hwpp
Prank war pt.2
Christmas day
Meeting the Franta's
Shopping
Semi crash pt.1
Semi crash pt.2
Self-Consciousness
Tyler Who? And Mother Natures Gift
New Years Eve
Q and A about Me
Happy birthday
Sam what did u do
Back To School
Daddy Who?
Im sorry
Long Awaited Love
98...99...100
Hawaii
Important Authors Note
Sunburn
Back home
Note
Another trip and brits
Authors note
Metting the brits
The Girlfriend
Hurtfull
A Small Part of Me
Dissapointed
Wander
Mouse Ears
Peanut brittle
Kiandrea?
1 Million
Tour
Vidcon
A New Chapter Response
Another Response
AUTHORS NOTE FOR TODAY
Connors leaving
The One
Update
Boyfriend?
10:00pm
Why Now?
Your not my dad
Notice Me
Notice me 2
Danger
Disney is a load of shit
Realization
Contest
Lies
The video
Australia
Epilogue

I feel bad

45.9K 668 328
By ILoveYouTubers2014

(Kians pov)

I felt horrible when I made her eat all that food then she puked it up.JC took her to bed and said she almost instantly fell asleep,right now everyone was downstairs. Connor Ricky and Sam were watching identity thief, JC was editing his video, Trevor was doing homework, and I was chowing down on chips and checking out my twitter.i was in the middle of a tweet when we heard a scream come from upstairs,everyone jumped up and ran upstairs like there was no tomorrow.i was up first and into CJ's room.her comforter was in a ball on the floor, and she was covered in sweat and was crying.nightmare.i ran up to her and tried waking her up, i shook her shoulders and sat her up right, her eyes fluttered open and she let out a whimper.

"Kian",she whimpered.

"Shhh...CJ...shhh",I cooed pulling her into my chest.

I looked over at the boys giving them the ' I got this' look.they took the hint and left kissing CJ's head.

"What happened baby",I asked.

"I had a nightmare about my...Father",she said.

"He came and took me away from you guys,you came back to get me but he killed you",she whimpered the rest and letting fresh new tears fall.

"Do you want to sleep with me tonight", I asked.( AN:/ not like that you perves)

She nodded so i went to my room and changed into a white shirt and Plaid pajama pants. when i came back she was in a different top and bottoms,I helped her change the sheets. I got a new comforter,and we huddled together under the blanket, my arm over her waist as we fell asleep.but not before she said three words.

"I love you".

____________________________________________________________________________________________

(CJ's pov)

I had that dream again where my father, if you could call him that was abusing me.he would kick ,slap ,punch ,and throw me around.he'd invite his buddies over to 'play'.i was woken by Kian,he offered for him to sleep with me tonight i accepted.he left to change so i put a new top on and new bottoms,he came back in blue paid pants and a white shirt.he helped me change my sweat covered sheets then grabbed a new comforter,he even tied my hair up for me.we crawled under the covers and were about to drift off,but before that I said three small words that I rarely ever said.

"I love you".

HEY GUYS ONCE AGAIN LIKE 4 MORE REVIEWS TILL NEXT CHAPTER.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.2K 1.3K 23
it's in that moment you realize that all you hoped and prayed for might never come to be. depression sets in and you wonder if you were delusional, w...
56.6K 2.1K 41
Two years later after Trevor and Rachel become a couple, Trevor's finally going on a tour around the world, with Rachel as his opening act. But tha...
80.5K 1.5K 54
Emily is a 3 year old girl her parents died when she was 2 she was put In a orphanage for a 1 year,she never been adopted but that changes when O2L c...
1.2K 44 16
When Olivia and Amanda get adopted by O2L at an orphanage they thought they would always be living at they get a big surprise. They get taken to the...