Camp One Direction (A Harry S...

By 1d_feelthepayne

Looking back, I don’t know why I fell for him. Maybe it was his green eyes, his beautiful personality, or jus... More

Book One; Chapter 1
Book One; Chapter 2
Book One; Chapter 3
Book One; Chapter 4
Book One; Chapter 5
Book One; Chapter 6
Book One; Chapter 7
Book One; Chapter 8
Book One; Chapter 9
Book One; Chapter 10
Book One; Chapter 11
Book One; Chapter 12
Book One; Chapter 13
Book One; Chapter 14
Book One; Chapter 15
Book One; Chapter 16
Book One; Chapter 17
Book One; Chapter 18
Book One; Chapter 19
Book One; Chapter 20
Book One; Chapter 21
Book One; Chapter 22
Book One; Chapter 23
Book One; Chapter 24
Book One; Chapter 25
Book One; Chapter 26
Book One; Chapter 27
Book One; Chapter 28
Book One; Chapter 29
Book One; Chapter 30
Book One; Chapter 32
Book One; Chapter 33
Book One; Chapter 34
Book One; Chapter 35
Book One; Chapter 36
Book One; Chapter 37
Book One; Chapter 38
Book One; Chapter 39
Book One; Chapter 40
Book One; Chapter 41
Book One; Chapter 42
Book One; Chapter 43
Book Two; Chapter 1
Book Two; Chapter 2
Book Two; Chapter 3
Book Two; Chapter 4
Book Two; Chapter 5
Book Two; Chapter 6
Book Two; Chapter 7
Book Two; Chapter 8
Book Two; Chapter 9
Book Two; Chapter 10
Book Two; Chapter 11
Book Two; Chapter 12
Book Two; Chapter 13
Book Two; Chapter 14
Book Two; Chapter 15
Book Two; Chapter 16
Book Two; Chapter 17
Book Two; Chapter 18
Book Two; Chapter 19
Book Two; Chapter 20

Book One; Chapter 31

12.6K 314 58
By 1d_feelthepayne

Taylor's POV

Today, I decided to follow Aria. I watched her every move. I guess you could call me a stalker.

Right now, Aria was alone in her cabin she was just playing around on her guitar. Nothing interesting.

I let out a sigh. I guess it is pretty creepy I am watching her from her cabin window. Luckily the window was open and I could hear everything that was going on.

She started to talk to herself, "Okay, here goes nothing."

She started to strum a tune. I quickly pulled out my phone, and recorded her. Hey, it may have a good use one day.

She started to sing, "I was a flight risk, with a fear of falling. Wondering why we bother with love if it never lasts."

Hm. Pretty good lyrics. Did she write this herself?

"I say, can you believe it? As we're lying on the couch. The moment I can see it, yes, yes. I can see it now."

Interesting.

"Do you remember we were sitting there by the water. You put your arm around me for the first time."

This song has to be Harry. Now I know that she has really has fallen for him. Everything is going as planned.

"You made a rebel of a careless man's careful daughter. You are the best thing that's ever been mine."

So she thinks Harry is hers? Honey, if only she knew what was really going on here.

Aria finally finished her song and I pressed the end button. The recording is saved to my phone. I decided I was going to use this as part of my plan.

She will not see this one coming.

Aria Ford, welcome to hell.

* * * * *

Later that day

Aria's POV

Shit. I totally forgot.

Tonight I was supposed to perform at camp fire jam.

I have been so busy with Harry and my friends that I haven't even thought about performing!

I let out a sigh. I have no idea what to sing. Maybe I will perform an original song, even though it's risky.

I flipped through my song book and looked through my list of my songs.

My eyes immediately fell to one song in particular.

Baby I love you.

I wrote this song the night before I told Harry I loved him. It is a very special song to me.

I think I am going to perform this one tonight. I hope Harry likes it!

* * * * *

"Good luck babe, I will be in the audience watching you the whole time," Harry embraced me in a hug.

"Thanks Harry," and I pecked him on the lips.

I was currently backstage doing vocal exercises to keep me busy. I don't know why I was so nervous!

I heard through the speakers, "And next up we have Aria Ford! Give it up for Aria!"

The crowd cheered me on.

I took a deep breath and walked onto the stage as the spotlight shined on me.

There was a microphone stand in the middle of the stage, just as I asked.

A man came out and handed me a guitar.

I stood with the microphone and guitar, and suddenly I wasn't so nervous anymore.

"Hi everyone," I smiled. I looked around the audience and I spotted Harry I gave a cheeky wink at him and he returned a thumbs up.

"So tonight I am performing an original song. This is called Baby I Love You. I hope you like it!" My eyes flickered to Harry's green ones.

I took in another deep breath and started to strum.

"There are three words, that I've been dying to say to you 

Burns in my heart, like a fire that ain't goin' out 

There are three words, & I want you to know"

I looked out at the crowd and they held up their phones which lead to a sea of lights.

"I wanna say I love you, I wanna hold you tight 

I want your arms around me & I, want your lips on mine 

I wanna say I love you, but, babe I'm terrified 

My hands are shaking, my heart is racing 

Cause it's something I can't hide, it's something I can't deny 

So here I go... 

Baby I love you"

I love Harry so much I feel like my heart could burst.

"I've never said, these words to anyone, anyone at all 

Never got this close, cause I was always afraid I would falll 

But now i know, that I'll fall right in-to your arms... 

Don't ever let me go"

Please Harry, stay with me.

"Take it in, breathe the air 

What is there to really fear 

I can't contain, what my heart's sayin' 

I gotta say it out loud..."

I continued to strum and I noticed my friends in the crowd. I smiled at them as I sang.

"Cause it's something I can't hide, it's something I can't deny 

So here I go... 

Baby I love you"

I ended the song locking eyes with Harry. "I love you too," he mouthed to me.

The crowd erupted into applause and hooting.

"Yeah Aria!"

"You go girl!"

"Aria wooo!"

This feels so good that people liked my performance.

I waved and thanked the crowd as I ran offstage.

Simon greeted me as I came in.

"You wrote that, am I correct?" He asked.

"Yes, sir."

"Very impressive, Ms. Ford. I liked it."

Simon freaking Cowell said that he liked my performance. What is life.

"Thank you!" I gushed.

I turned my head to greet Harry.

He instantly came and wrapped his arms around my body. "You did so good, babe."

"Aw thank you."

He had his arms around my waist  as I put my hand on his firm chest. I placed a kiss on his lips. It wasn't full of lust or passion, but it was sweet and more meaningful.

I pulled away and whispered, "I love you. I wrote that just for you."

"Thank you, love. You are too sweet," He pecked my nose.

My hands moved up to his neck as I brought my lips to his again.

"I just can't get enough of you," he laughed as he left kisses all over my face. I giggled.

"You are mine. Forever and ever," he pulled me in closer.

"Really? You mean that?"

I still find it hard to believe that Harry Styles is my boyfriend.

"Yes, I do" and with that he closed the space between us with a kiss.

* * * * * *

A/N

Hey guys! Sorry we haven't updated in a while! We have been a bit busy.

Soooo the song Aria sings I found on YouTube. I thought the lyrics worked really well. Although I'm not too fond of the singers voice that actually sings the somg, I thought it worked.

Also, I would really appreciate if we got the number of votes we asked for. We get the number of comments, but not votes. So please, it will only take you an extra second of your time. Thanks so much guys! We love you so much!

35 VOTES AND 35 COMMENTS 

FOR NEXT CHAPTER

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 166 22
Running. I've become pretty accustomed to it by now. Whether it be back at the gym, being late to work, or my past. It was always the past. But h...
3K 16 15
My Name is Sofia. I'm blind and this is my story. It's a story about my dreams and the trouble they cause. My dreams are visions and in my visions i...
28.7K 1.1K 17
( DO NOT OPEN THIS BOOK UNLESS YOU HAVE READ THE FIRST ONE WHICH IS CALLED 'THE BLIND KID') (COVER BY @inkedtattoos :-)) " Can you take a pictur...
30.5K 175 28
{COMPLETED} It was just an ordinary saturday. I was with four of my bestfriends, sitting in a chair with my head hanging off one end and my feet hang...