Like A Thief In The Night

By Mirapad

Samira was just transfored to a new school in Miami Florida. She just moved there with her older sister Jayli... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
The End?
Can't Resist Me
The End
I LOVE YOU

Part 12

6.5K 196 39
By Mirapad

*****************Samira POV*********************

I woke up with my eyes closed. I felt something around me like a huge restraint. I felt around it and felt an arm and already knew who it belonged to. The only other guy then James who has ever stayed the night over my house. I relaxed feeling my stomach turn and my head bang. I saw some asprin and a cup of water on my nightstand and sat up trying not to wake Lucas up. I looked at him and he was smiling a little in his sleep. I grabbed the pills and swallowed them drinking the water and rubbing my temples.

"It would feel better if you laid down." I heard him mumble in his sexy ass morning voice. I turned to look at him and seen that his eyes were still closed and I bit my lip.

"I'm fine." I tell him and a smirk snakes onto his face.

"Right." He draws the word out and I look at him. His voice sounds so sexy! He looks at me and chuckles. "What?" He asked and I shake my head.

"Nothing." I tell him and he holds his arms out.

"It'll feel better if you lay down." He repeats himself and I raise my eyebrow.

"No." I say smiling.

"Tu sais que tu le veux." He says and I look at him my mouth dropping open. Did he just..... Did he just speak French!! "What?" He ask innocently. "Vous ne saviez pas que je pouvais parler francais?" I looked at him feeling all types of butterflies in my stomach. I swear I just wanted to jump on him.

"No I didn't know you could speak french." I say and he smirks.

"So can you I can see." He says and I smile.

"Un petit peu.(a little bit)" I say and he chuckles.

"That's sexy." He sits up looking at me.  "Say something else." I look at him and smirk.

"No." I chuckle and he looks at me biting his lip. "Je ne veux pas. (I don't want to)" I tell him and he smiles licking his lips.

"Boy your nasty." I say and he smirks.

"I know." He says then smirks deeper. "But im not the one with no pants on." I looked down and only see my bikini bottoms and his hoodie. I shoot to my fight and feel like I got shot in the head and dropped to my knees. After a second I feel a hand on my back rubbing it and I feel everything in my stomach starting to come up.

"Give me the trashcan." I say and I see the trashcan go under me and the felt him pull my hair out of my face with one hand and rub my back with my other. I throw up everything I've ever eaten. I feel my stomach turn and I throw up again. I gag for like a mintue then sit back on Lucas who I didn't know was right behind me.

"Here." He says handing me a cup of water and I grab it wash my mouth out then spit it out. I do that again then he hands me mouth wash and I use that. Twice. I sigh laying back feeling my headache start to go away a little. He wraps his arms around him and I lay back onto his shoulder.

I smiled and layed there for a second.

"Feel better?" He asked and i nodded.

"Much." I say and I see him smile.

"Your hair still smells like weed." He tells me and I chuckle.

"By this point in my life that's it's natrual smell." I tell him and he chuckles. "I do need to shower though." I say and close my eyes as my headache slowly edges away. I smile and take in all his smells. Mostly clorine but you can still smell the manlyiness on his hoodie and the shirt he was wearing.

"Then why aren't you getting up?" He asked and I rolled my eyes and sat up. I stand and go grab a pair of clothes and he stands up.

"It's gonna be a little chilly today just to let you know." I look at him and he shrugs and I grab another outfit. I hold it out and he nods smiling. "Warm." He says and I smile and shake my head going in the bathroom. I take the hoodie off and throw it at him then shut the door and slide in the shower. After a good 10 minutes I get out dry off and out my clothes on putting a towel around my curls drying them off. I yawned walking out still trying to squeeze the water out my curls and saw Lucas Standing in my room with a pair of black sweatpants on and a dark green t-shirt he was still pulling it down looking at a picture with his back to me. I looked at his back muscle then looked away continuing to dry my hair.

"You just keep sleeping over don't you." I see Jaylin looking at Lucas with her Jacket on and her keys in her hand. She scoffed and walked downstairs. I looked back at lucas and he was looking at me a weird way. I frowned and that seemed to snap him out of whatever he was just in.

"What's wrong?" I asked him and he looked me in my eyes and bit his lip smiling. I rolled my eyes and turned to leave out the room but somehow he jumped in front of me. I looked up at him and he slid his hand threw my hair and pulled out a little thing from the inside go my shirt. I dropped it and I felt shivers go up my spine. He licks his lips and I feel my heart beat faster. Oh damn that was sexy as hell. I took in a huge breath and he smirked.

"Let's get something to eat." He says with a sexy ass seductive voice. "Best friend." He adds backing away from me and smirking. I could only nod cause I knew my voice would betray me. He walked out and I started freaking out.

I collected myself and walked out to the hallway and down the steps and into the kitchen where Lucas was sitting on the counter texting on his phone. I went over to the refrigerator and pulled out some eggs bacon and suasage and started getting to work. Lucas watched me looking over his phone and I acted like I didn't see him.

"Goodmorinig." I heard a yawn and a sloppy Hunter. I turned around and she was walking in with her cookie monster shorts and her t-shirt. Her head looked like she had bed head and her eyes were baggy. I shook my head. Hung over just like i was.

"What's for breakfest?" She asked and I looked at her and motioned towards all the food. "Yes I love your eggs." She smiles taking a glass and pouring water into it and taking some pills. I shake my head chuckling and when I finish hand them there plates. Hunter and Lucas were talking about the high school, I got a text from Elijah and you could see it as my screen lit up.

Elijah

I see you went to that Party yestarday no hard feelings see you at school

I turn my phone over before Lucas looks at it. He looks at me and I shrug and bite into my food. He looks at it and so do I.

Chantel

Come over baby.

Baby? They date again? Awh well oh well.

"I gotta go." He lloks at me like he's asking if this is okay.

"Yeah it's fine I have to go to this new student meeting with hunter anyway." I tell him and he nods putting his clean plate in the sink and hopping off the counter.

"See you later." He scurts around the edge of the table and out the kitchen.

"The meetings at 4. Movie?" Hunter suggested and i noddded.

"Yes."

*********************************************

We got out the car and walked into the school and into the atendence room. I walked in and the lady smiled and handed me a paper.

"Names are taped t the desk." I nod and turn to the rows of desk and look threw them. I walk till I see my name on a desk. I looked up at the person and almost had a heart attack. This boy was so good looking. He was looking down at his fingers and probably hadn't notice I was staring at him...till now. He looked up at me threw his glasses.

He looked me up and down then smiled at me nervously.

"Yes?" He asked with a little smile and I smiled back.

"Your in my uh, seat." I told him and he frowned and looked at me.

"No its not." He says and I pick up the name tag thing and show him. He reads it and looks at the other desk and sighs.

"Nevermind." He chuckles and so do I he gets up grabbing his stuff and sitting next to me. I shake my head and sit down.

"Well.." I look at his name tag. "Angel Lugo, I'm Samira." I say and he smiles sticking his hand out.

"You already know my name." He says not like an asswhole like Lucas would have but like a nice person. I shook his hand. "It's nice to meet somebody so im not lonely right when I walk in the door." He says as he sits back.

"Yeah it's not fun at all but the people at this school are cool." I say and he looks at me.

"Youwent there already?" I nod.

"Yeah." i told him and he nods.

"Wish I coulda went there first then this." He sighs and I was about to reply but the teacher in the front tapped the ruler against the whiteboard. We both looked forward as did everyone else in this class.

"Hello everyone I'm Mrs.Hogan and I'm here to tell you about our school. Like where your going to which classes your going to your schedule everything. So let's get your schedules out of the way then we'll have some people show you where to go for those classes."

****************************************************

"Well since your the only one that I acctually know, and probably the only one thats been in this school. Can you uh, show me around?" I looked at him and smiled.

"Yeah of course." I say and he smiles and turns toward the door and I walk out with him.

"I have a question..." Angel speaks up as we get out in the hallway.

"Shoot." I say winking at him and he smiles.

"Do you dance?" He asked and I already know what he was gonna ask after but I played it off.

"Yeah a little." I say gesturing with my fingers.

"Lil.Rayes?" He asked and I put my hands up like I surrendered.

"You found me." His eyebrow raised.

"Really?" I shrugged my shoulders and he smiled showing his straight hit white teeth. This boy was a killer with his smile his hair his accent just him period. "Damn that's crazy. I see all your videos on Instagram." He says and I smile.
"And your really good."

"Thanks." I move my curls out my face and he looks at the ground.

"Your welcome." If you looked really hard he was blushing. "Your blushing there angel." I tell him and he looks at me and then chuckles looking away from me and running one hand threw his curls and the other tracing his lip with his thumb.

"I'm not blushing." He laughs looking at me.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night." I laugh and he chuckles and shakes his head.

******************************

It was like 4 when we left the school. Hunter left somewhere with Dillyn takin my car so me and Angel went out to go get some McDonald's then to a ice cream shop and took our ice cream eatin it while walking through a park. We talked like old best friends that haven't seen each other in years and just now and NEEDED to fill each other in on everything we've missed. I learned that he has a little sister named Anna and lives with his mom named Lillyanna and his dad died from a cancer. He's a good artist btw he even has a scholarship or two cause of his art. I told him everything about me too. I don't know why but he's just really easy to talk to. I didn't know what time it was till Charisma texted me and I looked at the time. 8:23?! Damn....

Charismatic

Where's my brother?????

I shook my head.

"You okay?" He asked and I nod.

Me

He left my house this morning to go to Chantels🙄🙄 why what's wrong?

Charismatic

😔😔😔😔😔😔😔
Chantels house got shot up and he won't answer his phone!!!

I looked at Angel and felt my stomach drop. I looked through my phone to go to Bae and clicked the call. Button. It rung and rung till his voice message thingy came up. I called like 5 times before I just gave up.

"Could you drive me home?" I asked him trying to stay calm. What if he got shot what if he's dead....

"Yeah come on."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.8K 1.2K 6
I was hit by a truck and died. When I opened my eyes, my surroundings became all white. So I thought that it was heaven. Then, suddenly a guy with bl...
173K 5.1K 34
Read Book One First Love & Thugs 👈🏼‼️
22.5K 292 12
A DBZ what if story. "What would happen if the GT universe was in the Tournament of Power?". Note: They will just be major events in the tournament...