I'm Not Who You Think

By b_writing1d

*THE STORY IS NOT LIKE DARK* Harry Styles. What do you think of when you hear that name? Sweet? Generous? Hot... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
PLEASE EVERYONE READ
Over 7 years later...please read!

Chapter 51

4K 110 34
By b_writing1d

Harry's POV:

Christmas at my mums was okay I suppose. Mum got Kate a scarf and gloves which was cute, and she got me a red sweater.. Yeah, I'm probably not going to wear that..

But now, it's New Years Eve, and I'm taking Kate out to the bar for a party that's there. We already moved in on December 27 to the house I bought. I wanted to get us out of that flat, and I decided I would do it.

"Harry!" She called for me. I was right across the hall in the bathroom and I walked out, walking into the bedroom. Kate had two dresses laying on the bed; a red strapless one which I already know comes just above her knees, and a white one that has both straps and covers just down at her knees. "Which one?" I looked at the dresses, then her, and then back at the dresses.

"The red one." I smiled. She nodded and smiled lightly, placing the white dress back into the closet. She walked over to the bed and grabbed the red dress, taking it off the hanger and looking at me.

"Can I change?" She questioned tilting her head. My smile beamed and I nodded. She rolled her eyes and shook her head. "I mean privately." She shook her head.

"Do I have to go out?" I playfully pouted. She giggled and bit her lower lip.

"Yes."

"But.. But we've been dating for like 8 months.." I stepped closer to her.

"Get out Harry." She demanded, but a hint of humor was in her tone. I kissed her cheek and decided on just walking out of the bedroom.

She shut the door and I walked back into the bathroom, fixing my hair so I could make sure it was quiffed up. I looked at myself in the mirror.. I wore a black button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up to my elbows, black skinny jeans and my black boots. You could say it's kinda a dark outfit, but it doesn't really matter.

"Hey Harry.." I heard Kate's soft voice call. I went back into the bedroom to see her plugging her pink hair straightener and holding it. My eyes widened as I looked at that dress on her.. The last time I saw it on her was before I left for tour and I had completely forgotten about how she really looked in it.

It was a velvety red dress that hugged her tightly, her perfect curves showing.. It came just about her knees, and just fit her body gorgeously.

"Stop staring and answer my question." Her voice snapped me back to reality. I looked up to have her eyes meet with mine. "Can you straighten my hair?" I smiled and nodded. She sat down on the bed and handed the straightener to me. I took it and grabbed pieces of her hair, straightening each part.

"So before we got to the bar," I continued to grab pieces. "I'm taking you out to dinner." I smiled, even though she couldn't see her.

"You spend to much money on me." She sighed. I smiled lightly, but I know she's annoyed. "Let me pay you some of it back?" She questioned.

"Nope." I said popping the 'p.' "You don't even have a job anyway."

"Because everytime I try to get out and get a job, you won't let me." Although all I could see was the back of her head, I knew she rolled her eyes.

"My girl is not going to work." I grabbed another piece of hair, straightening it out.

"Harry," She began to say.

"No baby, you're not getting a job." I stated.

"What if I want to?" She whined. I rolled my eyes.

"I said no." It's not that don't want her to get out and do stuff.. But Kate can't protect herself from anyone. If she's walking into work or going for lunch, anyone can just take her. Not to mention all the hate she would get from the fans when out in public.. I can't take any chance on that.

"I'll get a job if I want to." She snapped.

"Let it go." I said. I'm not looking forward to fight today. Today's supposed to be a good day/night. She didnt say another word and neither did I while I finished with her hair.

"Thanks." She grumbled and stood up, turning the straightener off. I nodded and she walked out of the bedroom. I laid down on the bed and shut my eyes. In just a few months, Kate and I will be together for a year.. One full year.

I never thought I would find someone like her. Someone who would love me for who I am.. It's just a great feeling and I will never let her leave me.

I found myself dozing off thinking about her, us, and our future.

"Harry.." Kate's voice played through my head as I felt her shake me. I opened my eyes to see her standing above me. I sat up and looked at her. Her long brown hair was perfectly straightened, black eye liner traced her bottom waterline and black mascara went on her top and bottom lashes. She put on light pink eyeshadow and a pat of blush.

"You look.." I stood up and observed how she looked in that dress. God, she's fucking beautiful. "Perfect." She smiled and I could tell behind that make up she was blushing. "You don't need all that make up though." She rolled her eyes.

"Well I want it." She smiled. I sighed and grabbed my phone and keys off the dresser.

"Ready?" I asked. I turned around to see her sitting on the bed putting her white heels on. She stood up and nodded. I grabbed my jacket off the bed and slung it over my shoulder, leading her out of the room.

"Could you help me down the stairs?" She asked. I chuckled and nodded, knowing she can't make it down steps in heels. She grabbed my arm and we one by one walked down the steps. "Thanks." She said as we reached the bottom.

After we shut the door and walked outside, the cold air blew and she immediately shivered. I took my jacket off my shoulder, placing it on her shoulders. She didnt hesitate to slide her arms in the sleeves and zip it up. I opened her car door for her and led her in, shutting it behind her. I went around to my side and climbed in, starting the heat as I got in.

"We have reserved seats in the back." I said pulling out of the driveway. I peaked over at her and smiled looking at how small she looked in the large jacket.

We stayed silent on the way to the restaurant, mostly because I have a lot planned for her.. Something she won't be expecting and I'm just thinking about it.

Kate's POV:

Once we got to the restaurant, Harry told a man at the front his name and we got led to the back in a private space. Harry pulled my chair out for me, and I gladly sat down. He sat across me and smiled.

"Hi, what can I get you guys to drink?" The pretty waitress smiled. Her blonde hair swept down her shoulders, her hazel eyes twinkling. She was really pretty.. And it made me jealous... What if Harry likes her? Kate stop it! She's just a waitress.

"I'll get a water." Harry smiled.

"Same." I said as began looking through the menu.

"Alright, I'll bring that back." She smiled and walked away.

"What was that all about?" Harry chuckled. I bit my bottom lip and looked up at him, scrunching my eyebrows together.

"What?" I asked.

"You seemed snappy with her." Harry lightly laughed. Was it that noticeable?

"Cause she's pretty and you'd like her much better." I continued to scroll through the menu.

"You're crazy, you know that?" Harry chuckled. I nodded and smiled. "You're more beautiful than her, and you're the only one I want." I felt my cheeks heat up.

"Here's your drinks." The waitress beamed, ruining mine and Harry's moment. She set down the two glasses of water and pulled out her notepad. "And what can I get you?" She smiled at me.

"The pasta." I responded, no emotion in my voice.

"And what about you Mr.Harry Styles?" She batted her eyelashes at him.

"Erm.. The same as my girlfriend." Harry said making 'girlfriend' obvious. He looked at me and winked, a smile creeping on my face.

"Okay." The waitress snapped and walked away.

"Bitch." I mumbled. Harry chuckled again, and I raised an eyebrow.

"I need to get you jealous more often." He teased, but his tone sounded nervous.

"You okay?" I asked looking at him. His green eyes looked into mine and a smile formed onto his face.

"Just nervous.." He replied. I tilted my head to the side. Harry, nervous?

"Why?" I questioned. He sighed and bit his bottom lip. I became to feel nervous myself. Is he going to tell me that he's breaking up with me or management is forcing him to?

"N-nothing." He stuttered. Okay, what's going on?

"Harry, please tell me. What's wrong?" I'm panicking. This is it.. He's going to leave me.

"Right now?" He looked me straight into my eyes, his tongue licking his lips. I nodded and he sighed. "Okay." He said.

He began fiddling with something in his pocket until pulling out a small red box, a box that usually contains a ring.

Oh my god.

A/N:

HAHA, cliffhangers doe. I'll try to update maybe tonight, tomorrow, or the day after that. I won't make you wait to long for this.

Anyways, PLEASE vote and comment. I wish I could get more votes for every chapter I have.

Comment what you think is going to happen. You may think you know, but it's probably going to be different from what all of you are thinking at this point.

Thanks babes, love you <3

VOTE AND COMMENT c:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 42K 126
Mature/18+ Trigger Warnings included All her life, Ivy Malone has known what her family was. She grew up in the deep, unforgiving world of the mob. I...
5.8K 172 45
Harper Lee Richards is in New York City for a friends bachelorette party weekend trip. What was supposed to be a fun, carefree girls trip turned into...
347K 7.6K 47
[COMPLETED] It is well known that the world isn't a nice place. There are too many people and not enough humanity. Emma learns this very quickly when...
96.8K 2.3K 77
Gwen was trapped working in a restaurant kitchen by day, and made to be another type of "worker" at night, but not by choice. She was adopted from a...