I'd tell you, but then I'd ha...

By MadelineMaria

What is the definition of an assassin? əˈsasɪn/ noun A person who murders an important person for political... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5: Attack Part 2
Chapter 6: Attack Part 3
Chapter 7: Unexpected
Chapter 8: Mission Revealed
Chapter 9: Another city
Chapter 10: Complicated
Chapter 11: The Gym
Chapter 12: 20 Questions
Chapter 13: A band called Little Mix Part 1
Chapter 14: A band named Little Mix Part 2
Chapter 15: Suspicion
Chapter 16: Because
Chapter 17: Agent Dipshit
Chapter 18: Explanations
Chapter 19: Ed
Chapter 20: Zayn
Chapter 21: Deep Sleep
Chapter 22: Sitting in a room..
Chapter 23: TRAINING
Chapter 24: The Chair
Chapter 25: Childhood
Chapter 26: Welcome
Chapter 28: First Day Part 2
Chapter 29: First Day Part 3
Chapter 30: Boys
Chapter 31: Hello?
Chapter 32: Perrie's secret
Chapter 33: Change
Chapter 34: Runaway
Chapter 35: Clues
Chapter 36: University
Chapter 37: The blind man's story
Chapter 38: Washington
Chapter 39: Frosty Place
Chapter 40: Nightmare
Chapter 41: Search
Chapter 42: Turn your face
Chapter 43: Mummy?
Chapter 44: Gone
Chapter 45: Change
Chapter 46: Fucked up
Chapter 47: It's a long way to Tipperary
Chapter 48: Home
Chapter 49: The tape
Chapter 50: Funeral
Chapter 51: Sass attack
Chapter 52: Remember?
Chapter 53: Mission Accepted
Chapter 54: Final Mission (Part 1)
Chapter 55: Final Mission (Part 2)
Chapter 56: Final Mission (Part 3)
Chapter 57: Final Mission (Part 4)
WHO WANTS AN EPILOGUE?!
Epilogue : Mourning

Chapter 27: First Day Part 1

4K 100 31
By MadelineMaria

BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP BEEPBEEP

My alarm flashed like police sirens next to my head as I lay on my bed, shouting at me to get up and face the dreaded day.

5:30am.

Time for school.

I woke up lazily, my eyes half shut, and shuffled over to my closet unwillingly. It was early. Too early. I used to get up around this time everyday, but whilst Zayn was in hospital the boys and I would sleep in until about 10.

Those were the good days.

I wondered if the boys were thinking of me. If Zayn was alive and if he was, did he know what happened? Did he see my drawing? Did Paul know what happened? Where the boys safe? All these thoughts ran through my mind as I dressed into my clothes. Judging from the clothes Jessica was wearing yesterday, she liked the colour yellow, but that just wasn't my thing. I didn't really care on what I wore usually, but today I wanted to make a good impression on the other... pupils. So, I decided to go along with casual-chic look that was easy to move around in. I threw on some black leggings which were easy to kick in and a plain white, long sleeved crop top underneath a navy 'WOLFPACK' sweat shirt that I rolled up at the sleeves.

I put on a pair of metallic purple Doc Martins as well, my favourite pair. I walked over to my mirror in the bathroom and looked inside cupboards to look for any make-up. Jess said there was some here somewhere.

I opened up the mirror to see shelves filled of make-up and hair accessories. I grabbed a cover-up stick and put some on a couple of my spots and eyebags so I looked more... alive. I then put on pencil eye-liner under my lashes and liquid eye-liner above of them, giving myself a 'cateye flick'. I put on some mascara and white eyeshadow as well to create a nicer look.

I finished off my appearance by putting my taking the hair that framed my face and pinning it back, slightly volumized to create a small quiff, keeping it out of my eyes, and put the rest of my hair into a ponytail, letting my brown hair fall down my back. Even in a ponytail my hair looked long because it reached down to about half way down my back, whereas if it were down, it would've reached the bottom of my back.

As I looked at myself in the mirror I began to feel slightly nervous, but I just shook it off, put my aviator sunglasses ontop of my head, grabbed my back pack and walked out of my room, ready to face the day.

LOUIS' POV

"...She's a what?" I whispered in shock as I stood up abruptly. The boys followed my actions, apart from Niall who remained on the sofa and looked calm and relaxed.

Paul sat there with a nervous look on her face. "She's a spy... and an assassin."

"How could she be a spy or assassin?! She's Robyn! Robyn!" Harry exclaimed, shocked.

Zayn didn't say anything but looked just as shocked as Harry, Liam and I did. He seemed to be looking... hurt. We all were, but he looked angry-hurt.

"So she was lying to us the whole time?!" Liam asked softly.

"Technically no, Robyn never told us she wasn't a spy, so she didn't lie," Niall pointed out. We all looked over at him with irritated expressions.

"Niall why do you look so god damn calm!" I shouted.

I was frustrated and angry... but mostly sad. It was awful to think that Robyn put herself in danger everyday and she never even told us about it! I didn't mean to shout at Niall, but I wanted answers

Niall stood up, still looking calm but slightly irritated. "Guys, was it not obvious!? Did you not notice her skills?! When we were in Tescos and she saved the child from being kidnapped? The time in the damn hospital when she got attacked? When she ran to Zayn on stage and took care of him, she knew exactly what to do and what was wrong! She practically saved his life, guys! When Harry was about to throw her into the pool, she somehow managed to push all of us in instead! Even when we got kidnapped she managed to kick down our windows with her bare feet, and she knew exactly what to do with all of those weapons! Did you not see how she hit every single target in the head and bullseye?!"

The boys and I stared off into space, thinking of all of those good times with Robyn and realising how right Niall was... apart from Zayn, he just looked confused as fuck.

"Huh?" Zayn asked.

Niall looked at him and waved a hand, "we'll explain later."

Zayn was silent for a second before asking, "did she really save my life?" quietly.

"Yeah! She ran on the stage when you were shot and began to panic and tried to wake you up but you were out cold so instead she was holding you and telling the people from the ambulance what was wrong with you. It was as if she was a doctor hersefl!" Niall rushed. "She even put one of her fingers inside of your wound to stop the capillary from bleeding and disinfected it."

Zayn looked down at the ground and I saw a tear brake from his eyes. It ran down his cheek and fell onto the floor, splashing into a circle.

"We'll find her guys," I whispered. They all looked at me with tears in their eyes. Well, apart from Paul. "We'll get our Robyn back..."

And then we gulfed eachother into a group hug as we silently shed our tears again.

ROBYN'S POV

I walked down the narrow hallway to get to my first class; History.

I always found history quite interesting in Browning High, but this lesson wasn't going to be anything like that. This lesson was going to be awkward and horrifying. I didn't want to be there, but I had to be. For the boys.

The place was massive, I'll tell you. There were more then 500 rooms, but I think most of them were underground to stop suspision from citizens in the area.

I heard the class bell ring, signaling that I was late to my very first lesson.

I decided to run because otherwise, I would''ve arrived halfway through the lesson. I sped down the corridors until I found the door that I was looking for. Room 234.

When I opened the door I was greeted by the faces of my fellow pupils and my new teacher looking stunned.

Well, I would as well if a random lunatic came running into the classroom.

But the teacher stopped gawking at me and gave me a smile, whereas the rest of the class continued to stare at me in awe.

This was going to be a great lesson.

"Oh, hello, you must be Miss Jones!" The teacher said happily. She was a very pretty woman with medium length brown hair and a kind face. "I'm Mrs Perk, your new history teacher!"

"Um, hi..." I said awkwardly, still feeling the stares of the teens in the class. "Please, call me Robyn."

Mrs Perk turned to the class, "Guys, this is Robyn, but I'm sure from all the text books you've read that you already know who she is..."

The class was silent. As I looked around at the faces, I was disappointed to see that Jessica wasn't there. To be honest, even though I thought she was a bitch, she was still nice to me, and I needed somebody.

The teacher coughed, grabbing my attention. "Miss Jone- Robyn, how about you sit yourself over there, next to Eleanor?" she said, pointing over to an empty seat next to a brown haired girl with thick glasses.

"Uh, yeah sure!" I said, walking over to the back of the room.

I sat myself down next to Eleanor and put my bag under my desk.

"Okay class, if I can have your attention!" Mrs Perks said loudly, trying to focus all the attention onto herself rather than I, which I was more than thankful for. She began to talk all about the JFK assassination, how it occured, who the suspects were and the evidence behind it. But I didn't pay any attention. Instead, I looked around the class, taking in the faces of my classmates. I could easily tell the people's personalities just by looking at them. I wasn't a judgmental person or anything, it was more like a gift. I could sort of sense what people were like by their body movements and clothes. Eleanor, for an example, was wearing a wooly, navy jumper and jeans with converses on. I could tell that she was the nice kind of person. Caring and gentle. Definitely somebody I wanted to be friends with. From the way she fiddled with her fingers and looked down at her lap, I could tell that she was shy as well.

"Well we have groups here. We have the nerds who are in charge of the computers. They're Emma, Georgia, Sophia, Ffion, Eleanor, Marcel, Leeroy, Jim, and Kyle. You don't want to be friends with them, they're annoying..."

That was what Jessica had said about Eleanor, that she was a nerd.

There was nothing wrong with being smart. In fact, I classified myself as a huge nerd. I liked to learn about things and read.

I looked around the classroom again and saw a couple of people looking at me, but they snapped their heads back to the front of the classroom whenever I looked their way... Well, apart from one guy. I looked over at him, expecting him to look away, but he just smirked at me and winked. I just ignored him and listened to Mrs Perks giving her opinion on who shot JFK.

"Ms Jones, what do you think?" she suddenly asked me, catching me off guard. The whole class looked at me and I began to feel nervous again.

So much for taking the attention off of me.

"Well, uh, honestly, I believe that it was the mafia. From the Zapruder clip you can see that his head was thrown forward when he was shot, indicating that he was being shot from behind. Also, the govener in the car got shot as well, but the bullet didn't hit him straight from the gun, it went through Kennedy's throat and hit him in the shoulder... Well, that's what the video indicates anyway. From the witnesses in the crowd, most people said that the shot came from the school book depository, including the witness Howard Brennan who said that he saw Oswald shoot a rifle from that room," Mrs Perks was flipping through her textbook, trying to find out where I got my information from, "not to mention the fact that he fled from the crime scene whereas if he was innocent, he would have stayed put. But the first officer that encountered him after the shooting said that he looked very calm and was drinking some coke. A fine actor indeed, because he then ran to a near by theatre and shot down a police officer. Nobody innocent would have done that, would they? Then, on his way to jail, he was shot by Jack Ruby who said that he was distraught by Kennedy's death, but Ruby was a man who worked with the Mafia, as did JFK'S father. The father, Joseph Kennedy, also worked with the Mafia according to some evidence, and made the Mafia vote for Kennedy so he became President. When JFK then won the elections, he and his brother, Robert Kennedy, both made sure to get rid of the Mafia. A lot of the mafia were arrested and sent to different countries. 3 years after JFK's death, Robert Kennedy was also assassinated. So I think that Ruby killed Oswald because he knew too much information. Because he would spill the beans before he was tortured."

I finished my speech, still looking at the teacher with wide eyes.

"W-Well, yes, uh, very good Miss Jones!" She said. I didn't think she liked my speech.

"Please, call me Robyn," I said smiling.

She returned the smile, "Brilliant, Robyn."

The lesson went on and the class became weary even though it was just the first hour of the day. People kept whispering to eachother and gave me glances which I hated because I already felt insecure and nervous. People didn't realise that I could hear them as well. Most people said nice things about me, but the occasional person did bring up my father, and I felt as though I wanted to cry.

My father would've hated to see me like that. In this place, with Beckitt. He would've though I was weak for giving in.

The bell rang again, indicating that I had to get to 2nd lesson. Everybody packed up and walked out of the room, but I was still confused as I had yet to find room 32 for Disguise. I caught sight of Eleanor and jogged up to her for some help.

"Eleanor!" I said catching up with her. She turned around with obvious flabbergast on her face, yet I didn't know why.

"Y-Yes?" she asked.

I smiled at her to try and help her relax but it seemed to only work a little bit. "I'm really sorry to bother you, but do you know where room 32 is? I have to go to Disguises!" I said.

"Oh, um, yeah sure! I have disguises as well, we can go together if you want... or not! If you don't want to-"

"I'd love to!" I said smiling. She sighed happily and we walked through the halls together. Strangely, there was nobody going in he same direction as us so I probably looked a bit confused. Eleanor noticed.

"Oh, we're going to the class from behind, most people go through the front!" she explained.

"Oh, okay!"

"So how was your first lesson?" she asked.

"It was ok, History isn't my strongest subject I suppose..." I said shrugging.

"Really?! You seemed to be quite good at it back there! Didn't you see Mrs Perks face! It was priceless!" she said laughing. I joined in and we continued to talk about history for the rest of the walk.

I was not expecting what I was looking at when I arrived at desguises. Eleanor and I seemed to have stepped into a closet sized pod full of cupboards and mirrors and on the other side of the pod was another door.

"What's this?" I asked, looking around the room.

Eleanor laughed at my reaction. "Whenever we have disguises, we have to make our own disguise before we go into the classroom. It's like a rule or something. It's pretty fun actually, lets get to work!" she clapped her hand and walked towards the cupboard, me following behind.

--------------------------

We stepped into the classroom with our disguises on and let me tell you, Eleanor was a genius with them. She dressed me up first, seeing as I had no experience what so ever with disguises.

Firstly, she gave me a big, dark navy hoodie with 'THE ROYAL UNIVERSITY OF LONDON' written along the front and leggings to go underneath. I basically was wearing what I'd wear on a lazy day in with Zayn, Harry, Louis, Liam and Niall. Then, she put my hair up into a tight bun and gave me a medium lengthed wig which was jet black and shiny.  She then gave me some thick glasses, like hers, and coloured eye lenses which were brown. She also put some weird clay stuff on my face that shaped it differently and gave it a darker colour. When I looked in the mirror, I didn't even know who I was looking at, I thought I was on a TV or something. I looked a lot like... Belle. From Browning High.

I watched as Eleanor gave herself a make over. She started off by changing her navy jumper into a baggy, checked top and buttoned it up wrong to give her more of a scruffy edge. She then put on baggy trousers which she covered in brown eyeshadow to make them look dirty. She threw her hair up into a tight bun like she did with me and put on a really scruffy and tangled wig which was brown and quite long. She took off her glasses and put on some contact lenses and put on the same clay stuff she gave me so her face looked completely different. To finish off, she put on a beard and mustache. She made a perfect hobo.

Because, you know, that was what she dressed herself as, a hobo.

We walked into the classroom as a normal teenager and a hobo.

It was extremely refreshing to be able to walk somewhere without people noticing who you were or looking you up and down.

When we walked into the classroom, it was full of people who were also dressed as scientists, teachers, bus drivers and all sorts of things. I was just glad nobody would recognise who I was. Eleanor and I laughed as somebody was dressed as a cat. 

It was probably a jock... He did look like a cat but where would you find a cat that big? 

The whole class stopped their chitter-chatter when a loud clapping filled the room. 

"Attention! Attention!" The plump teacher shouted out to the class, "It's time for class!"

Everybody hushed apart from a group of boys who were giggling quietly. "Firstly, it is time for the register!"

Shit.

I looked at Eleanor panicked and she looked back at me with the same worried face. "I'll cough when you say 'Here' okay?"

I nodded in agreement and the teacher started the register.

'Ffion?" the teacher called.

'Here!' a petite voice called out from the back of the classroom. When I turned around, I noticed that she was disguised as a professer. 

The teacher carried on calling names with the replies from the class until my name was shouted.

"Robyn?"

I looked at Eleanor quickly and she coughed at the same time I said 'here'. Thankfully, the class didn't notice that I was in their class, they probably thought that I was a different Robyn. I nodded at Eleanor with relief and gratitued as she smiled back.

When the register was over, the teacher stepped down from the stool she needed for people to see her and walked over to a cupboard, probably getting into a disguise, leaving the class to talk to eachother.

Eleanor and I were talking to eachother, laughing at the people in the class when somebody dressed up as a rock star came over. "Hey Eleanor!' he said happily.

"Oh, hey  Marcel, you okay?" she replied kindly.

"Yeah, I'm fine!" he looked over at me and squinted his eyes, trying to figure out who I was. "And, you are?"

I looked at Eleanor nervously. "I'm Robyn, I'm new he-"

"JONES!?" He shouted, causing the entire class to turn their heads.

Eleanor smacked his shoulder and the class turned back to whatever they were doing. I was unbelievably happy they didn't recognise who I was.

"Yes, she's Robyn Jones, now SHH!" she whisper/shouted.

"Oh. My. God!" He hissed.

"You have to be quiet about it Marcel! She doesn't want people to know who she is right now... in this class," Eleanor explained.

Seeming to ignore what Eleanor had just said, he held out his hand for me to shake, which I gladly did, and said "I'm Marcel!"

I smiled and nodded but I was too busy trying to recall who he reminded me of. He looked familiar to somebody I knew but I just couldn't put my finger on it...

The teacher came back in looking like Mr T which made everybody in the class laugh. What made it funnier was that she had a feminine voice.

"Okay class, I want you to look around my room and play with some of the disguises. This lesson is going to be simple and fun, but you must try out new things,"

Eleanor, Marcel and I walked around the classroom trying out some disguises and make-up, but Marcel couldn't seem to shut up.

"So why are you here?"

I looked at him and burrowed my eyebrows. I wasn't sure whether to tell him the real reason I was here. "I, uh, Dipshit wanted me to join so I did..." they both looked at me weirdly. What?

"What?"

"Who's..." Marcel looked around the class to see if eanybody was listening before whispering, " Dipshit?"

"Oh, uh, I mean Beckitt!" I said quickly.

"Oh, Mr Beckitt! I must've heard wrong," Marcel said scratching his head.

"Yeah..." I mumbled.

Eleanor just gave me a face that looked as though she wanted to laugh. She probably heared me correctly.

When the lesson was over, Eleanor and I walked back over to the pod we got changed in, which was lucky because nobody else used it so it was just us. I peeled off my face (God, that sounds weird) and took of my wig, eye lenses and clothing and vóila! Back to my normal clothes and face.

"So, where are you going for break?" Eleanor asked me as we walked out of the pod.

"Oh, Jessica said she'd show me around!" I said whilst rolling my eyes. She widened hers, however.

"Really? Good luck with that!" she said before speed walking off.

Alrighty then.

I walked down a long corridor and found a door that had light shining through it, so I decided that that'd be the best place to go to.

I walked through the doors and luckily I found that I was outside, on a field and that Jessica was walking towards me waving her hands frantically. "Robyn! Robyn!"

I smiled at her and walked over to her where I was unexpectedly greeted with a hug. "Hey! Lets go!" She said grabbing my wrist and dragging me through the field which was now filled with pupils giving me astounded eyes and whispering to eachother excitedly. Jessica stopped at a small group of girls. "Hey guys, this is Robyn!"

They all faced me and smiled creepily. They all seemed nice, but I was pretty sure that they'd be like Jessica. "Robyn, this is Sophie, Chloe, Zoe, Perrie and Danielle. Girls... This is the legend herself."

My eyes stopped on Perrie and my stomach lurched. The girl who shot Zayn. She was the reason that Zayn was in hospital. She gave a 'sorry' smile but I looked away. 

"So, Robyn, I've heard a lot about you!" Danielle said, giving me a hug. She was very tall and had tanned skin and curly hair. She was pretty much perfection stuffed into a body.

"Really? I hope they're good things," I said grinning. She laughed loudly.

"Believe me, they are!" she said and winked. I could tell that I was going to like Danielle.

We all began to walk through the field to go to 'their hangout' as they like to call it, when I could here everybody whispering.

"Isn't that Robyn Jones?"

"Wow."

"She's in my history class!"

"Why is she with Jessica and her gang?"

"Oh man, she's hot!"

"I wonder if I'm in any of her classes!"

And ect, ect...

I also heard one which wasn't very pleasant.

"She's probably going to be a bitch, just like her mother..."

I turned my head to face a girl with bright, short red hair which covered her eyes. Danielle obviously heard what the girl had said because she stopped with me and stared. "Excuse me?" she said with disbelief.

"I said," the bright haired girl spoke a bit louder than last time, "She's probably going to be a BITCH, just like her mother!" and smiled innocently.

There was now a crowd around us which was made out of girls only. I looked over at Danielle who looked shocked and disguisted. "How dare you!" she said walking towards her slowly.

The bright haired girl just kept on smiling, as if she was asking to get punched. "Well, it's the truth, isn't it?"

"And how would you know anything about my mother?" I questioned with a bored tone of voice... Little did they know that I was beyond angry.

The girl turned to face me and I noticed that she had snake bits on her lip. "Mr Beckitt said so!"

I suddenly felt a new source of rage run through my body and to my fists as I clenched them tightly, but I just smiled at her and laughed sarcastically. She gave me a weird look.

"And Beckitt told you everything about my mother and I, yes? I mean, he must've, why else would you make that accusation about my mother and I?" I chuckled sarcastically. "Did he also tell you that she was evil? That she wasn't as good as all those awards and text books say she was? Well, love, Beckitt doesn't know anything about her. He may say he does, but he doesn't. Here's a good tip for you, love. Don't believe everything people tell you..." and with that, I walked up to the girls who looked impressed, apart from Danielle who had a triumphant look on her face, and walked off to their hangout, leaving the group of horrid girls behind, looking embarrassed as the rest of the school began to glare at them.

"Boom! You told her girl!" Danielle said, giving me a high five.

We walked on, pretending that what just happened didn't ever occur and the girls asked me questions on my life... okay, well not my life. My fashion sense and my type of boys, mainly.

"So, Robyn, seen any boys who catch your eye here?" Chloe asked, smiling cheekily and raising her eyebrows repeatedly. I laughed a bit.

"No actually. I haven't really seen any boys around. I've only had history and disguises so I didn't really have a chance to look," I explained.

"Well, there are loads of boys here! Most of them are annoying nerds but some are hot jocks!" Sophie said, grinning at the thought. 

I began to notice that Perrie was very quiet as the group of girls began to chatter. She'd give me a couple of glances but whenever I looked her way she'd face the girls again.

I hope she feels horrible.

She put Zayn in hospital for almost 3 months!

We arrived behind the main building of the school and I noticed that there was a group of boys sitting on a bench, laughing and messing about. They were all wearing varisity jackets which were red with yellow sleeves. They were probably the jocks.

A boy with strawberry blonde hair noticed us girls walking over and he nudged the boys. None of them saw me thankfully because I was hiding at the back with Danielle, chatting.

"Hey Caleb..." Jessica said with a flirtatious wave and a wink.

"Hey, Jessica!" he replied, smirking at her.

The group of boys talked to the group of girls whilst I continued to chat with Danielle about life. They still hadn't noticed Danielle and I, as we took one or two steps back from the group.

"That's Caleb, the one talking to Perrie," Danielle explained, "Zac is the one talking to Sophia."

Zac had very dark, brown hair which covered his forehead and flicked to the side. His hair reminded me of Harry, but straight, not curly. He had bright blue eyes and an angelic face, so I understood why Sophia  seemed to be taking a liking to him.

"Zoe is talking to James and Ethan." Danielle carried on.

James had blonde hair which went up into a quiff and had green eyes. Not as nice as Harry's though. He seemed to be the buffest out of the group, but they all seemed very muscular. Ethan had brown hair and brown eyes, and was slightly taller than James. His skin was tanned as well, and his hair was perfectly out of his eyes and framed his face.

"Chloe is talking to Tyler." 

Tyler was dark skinned and had long hair which was frizzy, a bit like Danielles but shorter and more... manly. 

"And Jessica is talking to Dylan and Ian."

I looked over to where Jessica was talking to two boys. I examined Ian first. He had hair which was a very dark brown, almost black, and had very light blue eyes. He was wearing a crooked smirk on his face as well. Out of every boy so far, he was by far the best looking, but I had a bad sense about him. As if he wasn't a... a real person.

I then looked over to the other boy Jessica was talking to, Dylan. All I could see was his back but I could see that he had very familiar blonde, wavy hair. Like a surfer. He was very tall and muscular.

Dylan turned to the side and I recognised his face instantly.

"Dylan?!" I said loudly, catching his and Ian's attention.

He looked at me and his eyes widened, but so did his smile. "Robyn!" he said walking over. Ian, slowly followed, looking me up and down before he did so, and leaving Jessica, who was looking at me weirdly.

"Oh my god, hi!" I said. He was the guy from the gym! The guy who worked at the counter!

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I come to school here! I am a training spy, like James Bond!" He said, pretending to hold a gun.

Ian coughed and I looked over at him to see that he was staring intensely at me. We made eye contact for about 2 seconds when Dylan spoke up.

"Oh, Robyn, this is Ian, Ian, this is Robyn!" Dylan said, gesturing to us with his arms.

"Of course I know who she is," Ian said, grinning at me. "It's an honour to meet you."

Holy shit that smile.

Dylan looked confused at Ian but shook it off. "So, Robyn, what are you doing here? I didn't realise you were training to be a spy as well!"

I grinned at him. It was good to know somebody who didn't know who I was.

"How do you not know who she is?" Ian asked, looking at Dylan for a brief moment before looking into my eyes again. "This is the Robyn Jones!" 

Dylan looked confused for a second but then his eyes widened even wider than before. His mouth opened,  stunned.

"What!? The Robyn Jones? The one from all those textbooks and stuff?"

"How didn't you recognise her?" Danielle asked. "Her pictures are in, like, every single textbook!" she said with a 'duh' tone of voice. "Mrs Cavalanche has a poster of her on her wall!"

"Poster?" I asked, flabbergasted. I didn't remember allowing anybody to make posters...

He laughed nervously and scratched the back of his neck. "Well I, uh, I don't think I've ever stayed awake for a History lesson so..."

I chuckled at Dylan's silliness. I was glad that Dylan was here actually, I'd have some more friends.

"So how long have you been here for?" I asked him, smiling.

"Uhh, about 2 months now?" he said as if it were a question. "Ian has been coming here for, like, 3 years," he patted Ian on the back.

Ian decided to move the topic along. "So, Robyn, why are you here at GHT? I thought you worked for the KAA?" 

"I was but Di-Beckitt," I corrected myself quickly," Beckitt made me move here. Don't ask why."

He nodded understandingly and opened his mouth to ask another question but the school bell went off.  

"Oh balls, I've got Spanish noww!" Ian groaned, rubbing his face with a pained expression.

"Oh, I do too!" I said happily. At least I'd know one friendly - ish - face.

"Me three!" Danielle said putting her hand up.

We all looked at Dylan. He looked back at us with a confused expression until he got the gist of what we were asking him.

"Oh! I have...." he checked his planner," I have Spanish as well!"

"Let's go!" Ian said as we walked side by side.

--------------------------

When Spanish was over, Ian, Dylan, Danielle and I walked out of the classroom lazily. It had been an... interesting lesson. The teacher, Señora Martín, was talking to us in Spanish for the whole lesson. Spanish being one of my main languages, I understood everything she said, but when she asked somebody a question they'd look around confused and shrug their shoulders. Ian, however, was very good at Spanish. Pretty much fluent.

"You're very good at spanish," Ian said, nudging me with his elbow. "I think I read it somewhere that you speak 13 languages..."

"Yeah, my parents thought it was an important thing to learn. Spanish is one of my main languages," I replied, "You're also very good!"

"I spent a year abroad when I was younger," he said shrugging.

"Bye guys, I have a free session so I'm gonna go to the spa!" Danielle said, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Bye!" I said loudly to her.

Ian, Dylan and I walked through the crowded hallways and got to a large door labelled "GYM".

"Oh, uh, Robyn, I think you're going the wrong way," Dylan said to me.

I checked my planner again. Nope. I was definitely going the right way.

"Nope! I have Training in the hall!" I said looking back up to Dylan.

"Oh, okay, but be warned. You're in a class full of boys and they won't go easy on you, even if you are a girl. To be honest, they'll probably go harder on everybody now that your in the class. They'll be trying to impress you..." Dylan said chuckling.

"I think I can handle myself!" I said smirking.

"Geez, Dylan, you really don't pay attention in history," Ian chuckled, rubbing his hair.

We walked through the doors and I redid my hair, pulling it into a ponytail. Dylan, Ian and I chatted for about a minute before we heard a whistle come from the second door labelled "TRAINING AREA". 

"Leggo!" Ian said enthusiastically. 

 We walked through the door to meet a room full of boys. They were all wearing varisity jackets, either around their hips or over their shoulders. Great. I was in a room full of jocks.

The door slammed shut behind us and the entire room of boys turned to face us. There was a second of silence until a boy from somewhere in the room cat whistled. I waved awkwardly at all the faces as they remained silent with surprised expressions on their faces.

"Why are they all looking at me like that?"

"Well, usually we never get girls in our classes, but even more, we never get famous or beautiful girls in our classes," Ian said, leaning in towards me to whisper.

I blushed slightly.

Suddenly a tall, dark skinned boy with a shaved head walked up to us. "Damn girl, what you doin' here?" he said looking me up and down.

"I'm here for Training?" I said, even though it sounded like a question.

He cat whistled and said, "I'm lookin' forward to seein' this...", bit his lip and walked back towards a group of boys. The hall went back to their chatting when a man with a red top saying 'COACH' called me over.

"Yes?"

"Well, this class is full of boys, so if you want to sit out anything just ask. You know how boys get during sports," he said grinning.

I laughed loudly. "I think I can take it, sir."

"Please, call me Jeff! And I have no doubt that you could kick everybodies arses, but I just wanna warn you that they get extra competitive."

Jeff wasn't an old man, but he didn't necissarily look young. He had some grey specs in his hair and didn't look like he was a PE teacher at all, as he had a slightly round belly.

"Well, Jeff, I think I can handle these weaklings!" I said loudly, crossing my arms and waiting for the stares that'd come after I spoke those words.

Every boy in the room turned to look at me and I gave them a teasing smirk. The same boy who had walked over to me earlier spoke again with a smirk. "Oh, it's on like Donkey Kong."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6K 389 24
Samantha isn't your regular teenager. Yea, she embarrasses herself around cute boys and jams out to music in her room in front of the mirror in her p...
898K 18.6K 71
Hired Gun /ˈhʌɪə ɡʌn/ noun NORTH AMERICAN (informal) a hired bodyguard, mercenary, or assassin.
644K 16.5K 25
I'm 14 years old, and I'm a spy. The names Payton Browning. My parents use to be spies before they died in that awful car accident 5 years ago. My un...
2.3K 109 28
-Mutant- An immortal in human form. One that can't feel pain. Extremely hard to kill. Not impossible, but extremely difficult. Resulting from or show...