Secrets|H20Vanoss|Book 1

بواسطة Starb0y

Vanoss Leader of the gang TIPS. Delirious a Cop as well as a Criminal. "He went from perfect to a dick" "You... المزيد

Who Am I?
Coolest Cop Ever
Crimes
WHO?
Night Time
The Nights Young Yet
Entertainment
The Game Plan
Are You Sure?
Flirting With a Stranger
Game Time
unLoved
Did you?
Killing
Working With Him?
Back on Duty
Evan?
FuckBoy
whatever
Street Racing
Oh No...
Prep
"Old Friends"
DONEZO
Hanging out Again
I Cannot get Distracted
Fuck!!!
Go Time
Help Him!
Life goes on.
Are You Guys Serious
Texting
Date with Evy
Growing Closer
Am i over thinking this?
Talking
You fucking lied
FuckBoii
Fine.
Mission 1
Mission 2
Mission 3
Mission 4
Mission 5 -
Kill Till I Die
How do we stop Him!
Alone because of Secrets
Goodbye...
Book 2??
BOOK 2 IS HERE!!!
Hi again its me
THE BOOK IS OUT!

Night Time

4.9K 251 53
بواسطة Starb0y

Delirious' POV

12:38 am

Night time struck and I glanced at phone for my first victim. As I drove through the ghetto parts of town I glanced at all the homeless people who slept on the hard cement floor.

I arrived at the victims house and exited my car. I walked around the back and slowly and quietly opened the door.

Delirious is coming back tonight...

I see the man watching a 90's show on TV. Seeing as I had a scheduled to keep to I walked up to him and slit his throat without hesitation.

I sprayed three words on the wall before leaving.

Broken, hurt, Delirious

1:12

I got back into my car and ticked his name off the list. Next victim, Sandra Hope. I arrived at her little house and walked around back, the door was locked. I huffed and cursed her for being smart. I took out a little pin and picked the lock of the door. After a minuet or two I was in. I glanced around seeing no one up. I slowly made my way upstairs seeing the bedroom door locked as well.

For fuck sakes! This person must be the smartest person ever.

I picked another lock slowly not to make any noise. I opened the door and walked over to the victim. She had a sleeping mask on mumbling things in her sleep. I raised my knife above her heart and quickly lashed down seeing the blood leaving her body and seeing all her skin drain from its color.

I sprayed another three words on her bedroom walls.

Blood, emotionless, Delirious

Two Bounty's down and shit ton to go.

1:49

Ticking her name off the list I started the car and drove to peter Andrews house. Now this guy was a little insane. I knew for a fact he had alarms in his house meaning it would be a little more difficult to enter the house.

Arriving at the house I glanced around looking for an open window anywhere because If I entered by a door the alarm would go off. Seeing the bathroom window opened I climbed on top of his big ass jeep and hopped on top of the garage. I then slowly and carefully made my way across the roof and into the bathroom. I slowly stepped out of the bathroom and made my way through the bedroom in search for my victim. I came across a closed door and I slowly opened it seeing the man fast asleep.

I quickly slit his throat and used his blood to make my markings on the wall.

Lied, guilt, delirious

Creeping out of the window and back into my car I huffed.

2:17

Next victim was up living in vine hill of course another depressed man. What's funny is that these two were the couple I was meant to kill but got carried away with some assholes.

I entered the house from the back door seeing as it was unlocked. I see a man on the couch sleep. The TV light was bright and the music was muted. I slit his throat and wrote three words upon the living room walls.

Sad, angry and Delirious

My next victim awaited upstairs. I walked up the stairs not caring if the victim heard me, I opened the door seeing the woman laying next to another man. I rolled my eyes knowing that her soon to be ex husband was sleeping downstairs and could probably hear it all.

Not wanting to waste my energy I stabbed the girl and placed her body on top of the man who grumbled in his sleep. I then sprayed three words on the wall.

Marriage, slut, delirious

3:35

Exiting the house and entering my car I was becoming tired. I haven't slept properly in god knows how long. One last victim before I can return to Maddy's house and sleep, I'll be happy if I never even wake up.

Arriving at the house I see the lights on and the music up loud. I frowned. Slowly entering the kitchen I see the man dancing to music on the TV by himself.

How sad is this!?

I slowly approached the man and killed him writing three words upon the walls.

Unlocked, idiot, Delirious

4:13

Arriving at Maddy's house I crept in quietly and stripped for my clothes and set up a bed on the couch. As soon as I hit my head on the pillow I was out.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

68.5K 2.4K 33
"No where to run run run..." (Y/n) has always had a deep fascination for the mind of a psycho, and after years of dedicated studies and volunteering...
102K 3.7K 22
After playing with all of their friends, Delirious falls asleep and gets suck in GTA V. Also so does the rest of his friends. Including the guy he li...
27.4K 824 21
• Jonathan a small , fragile Boy, Plays Videogames as his job with his friends(Vanoss,Mini,Wildcat,Daithi De Nolgla,BasicallyIDoWrk, Lui.), Despite...
50K 2.3K 38
Evan had the perfect life, friends, a girlfriend. Everything he wanted in his senior year of high school. But one misunderstanding can change his lif...