Yeah, I Rejected You

By flowhings

Then it hit me. The scent of my mate. The one I'd love and spend the rest of my days with. "Mine," he growled... More

Yeah I Rejected You
Chapter 1: Mates
Chapter 2: Golden Speckles
Chapter 3: Turn of Events
Chapter 4: Why Me???
Chapter 5: Being the Luna
Chapter 6: Beautiful Disaster
NOT AN UPDATE (a request? :)
Chapter 7: Back to the Band
Chapter 8: Hell or Heaven?
Chapter 9: Caught
Chapter 11: Not Necessary
Chapter 12: Alone
Watty Awards 2013? :/
Chapter 13: Music
~Not an Update but PLEASEEE read!!!~
Chapter 14: Betrayal
Chapter 15: Please?
Chapter 16: Value
Chapter 17: Sacrifice
Chapter 18: Hope
Chapter 19: Full Moon
Sequel!!!
Final Author's Note Here!
Authors Note + New Book!

Chapter 10: Not Now

25.8K 717 49
By flowhings

Chapter 10: Not Now

Saturday morning. 10 days left. Oh gosh. Someone save me, please!

I have no idea why the tension is killing me, shouldn't I be happy? My wolf is literally howling every night, asking for me to say yes already. That is a reason why I am never able to sleep for at least my usual 8 hours.

Maybe I should just say yes.

'So you're blaming me for your lack of sleep.' My wolf says dully.

'Yes.'

'Well it's not my fault humans are so stupid.'

'So you're saying I should say yes?'

'Yeah! You totally should! We could benefit so much from it!' my wolf immediately answers.

'That just gives me more of a reason not to. Wait ten days okay?' I laugh.

'You're so mean to me," she pouts.

'You know what? I think we should give you a name,' I say.

'Finally you think of that,' I can sense her rolling her eyes as the both of us think of a suitable name for my beautiful white wolf.

'How about Twila?' I ask. I can feel her grin and that slowly places one on mine.

'That's perfect! I finally have a name!' she exclaims. I laugh along with her as I get up towards my computer.

Chase, you may ask, is currently cleaning up his side of the room. I was complaining about it earlier that it was too messy - clothes strewn on the sofa and floors, packets of empty Doritos hidden underneath; and even if there were clothes in his closet, it would be simply be a miracle to even find one pair that was folded neatly.

"Shayla! Help me fold the clothes?" he pleads. I watch him helplessly toss clothes from his drawer onto his bed, then slowly folding them - and not even neatly!

Okay, you're probably thinking I'm a neat freak, which I'm not! It's just that if you saw how his side of the room - yes, I said his side, since I can't deal with a messy room - you would definitely act the same way as I am right now.

"Please?" he begs, flapping his hands in the air.

"Fine," I reply, dragging myself from my chair to the ever growing tower of clothes. He grins.

I sit on the floor next to him and start to fold.

This is going to be a heck of a long day.

***

"Shayla! This is an emergency!" screams Ashlyn. I laugh as I look up to Ashlyn who was facing her erupting wardrobe, "I'm running out of clothes! We have to go shopping!"

"You have enough clothes to supply a whole entire North America!"

"No! They're getting old!"

"You bought those last week." I flatly say.

"Exactly! Last weeeeekk." she drags on, "We have to go shopping! 'Sides, when was the last time we spent some quality girl time together?" she asks. Trueee... The two of us have only been focusing on our mates these days besides the band practices.

"Fine," I agree. She squeals. "I wanted to get a new pair of jeans anyways," I shrug. She jumps up to hug me.

"YAYY!!! LET'S GO NOW!"

"What!? Now?" I ask, eyes wide. Not that there's a problem with it, it's just that I didn't predict it to be now. Well, we're talking about Ashlyn... So why wouldn't it be now? Oops :D

"Yes, now. Go get changed!" she ushers me out of the room as we both laugh.

I stagger into my room as I open my wardrobe. Carefully picking a pair of ripped black shorts and a dark navy blue Abercrombie & Fitch t-shirt, I quickly strip off of my pajamas (yes, I like being cozy!) and changed. I tied my hair into a waterfall braid and was on my way to the bathroom when I heard a cough behind me.

"What the hell, Chase!" I half screamed, half yelled. Is that even possible?

"What? This is my room too, you know!" he replies, smirking with his hands in the air in surrender.

"You could've at least told me!" I whined. I really didn't like the thought of him seeing me change. Jeez. What happened to respect?

"Nice body by the way," he winks. I mentally slap myself as he walks behind me, placing his hand on my inner thigh; my head naturally tilted backwards and I unknowingly moaned. He pushes me against him, his other hand traveling up my shirt. That's when I woke up from his hypnotizing trance. I pull away and he immediately pouts. I have to say, I did long for his touch...

"Not now Chase, not now," I wink at him, grabbing my bag. He slouches in disappointment and I give him a quick peck on the cheek, just for the sake of teasing him. "Ash and I are going to the mall!" I yell before closing the door.

"Can you be a little bit quieter next time?" Ashlyn hisses from behind me as I walked out the door, making me skip a breath.

"Was I making such a racket?" I groaned. How could I have been so stupid?

"Yes, you were."

"We should do that again sometime soon, babe," Chase's voice echoes through our mind-link. I roll my eyes and let myself smile a bit.

"In your dreams, Chase, I wasn't thinking." I bite back a smile as we head towards Ashlyn's car.

"You've always been in my dreams, mate. I think I like you better when you aren't thinking."

"Shut up you twat," I reply, pretty sure my cheeks were flushed red as I turned off mind-link.

"Now are you ready to go?" Ashlyn asks, knowingly grinning at me as she opens the door for me. I nod, trying to hide the blush that was forming on my cheeks and got in her car.

Chase's POV:

I hear her enter the room and I slowly look up from my chair, expecting a greeting. What I was not expecting was her not seeing me and yet stripping and putting on a different pair of clothes.

'Calm down, wolf.' I quietly say.

'Me? Calm down? Talk about yourself! Hmph!' he replies. I roll my eyes and continue scanning my mate's beautiful body. Once she finishes changing, she does some weird complicated thing to her hair and walks up to the bathroom. I get up and give a slight cough which immediately gets her attention.

"What the hell, Chase?" she yells, cheeks flushed in red.

'Our mate looks cute, doesn't she?' I ask my wolf, who agrees.

"This is my room too, you know?" I reply, putting my hands in the air in surrender.

"You could have at least told me!" She whines and pouts. I laugh.

I roll my eyes, "Nice body by the way." I smirk. I walk up towards her, since she had turned so that her back was facing me, placing my hands on her bare inner thighs. She tilted her head back and moaned. I smirked as I pressed her body to mine. Naturally, I slipped my hands up her shirt, wanting to feel every part of my mate.

She shakes her head and pulls away quickly.

"Not now Chase, not now," she grins as she grabs her bag. She gives me a quick peck on the cheek. Her lips. I want more of that. No. I need more of it. "Ash and I are going to the mall!" she yells before slamming the door.

I have to figure out a way to get Shayla. My mate. Mine.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

SORRY GUYSSS :(

I know I said I would post yesterday, but I've been really sick lately with "Writer's Block." I tried searching all the pharmacies here but they don't have the cure!!! If anyone happens to stumble upon it, please tell me and I'll gladly take a flight and buy it! :D aka please tell me any ideas if you get any!!!

hehe hope you liked this chapter :D sorry if it's horribly written since i couldn't get any ideas! :D You all got a look at Chase's more possessive side, what do you think? :D

Thank you for being so patient, and for all the birthday messages :)

love you all sooo so so much

(next chap on Thursday :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

463K 11K 28
From nerdy to bad-ass. Ariella Stone is heading back to her pack after three years. She lost weight and recieved medication for her pimples. She has...
179 9 26
This is a remake of the book "The Wolf and the Witch" feel free to check it out but fair warning I made it years ago and its pretty different from th...
630K 21.5K 51
I jumped to my feet and punched him in the side. There was hardly an effect. "You're weak" he spat, walking a step closer towards me. I growled as...
170K 7.9K 31
"Tell me something real about you. Like, where are your parents? Do you have any siblings? Give me something that shows me who the real Kaia Jones is...