Star Studded Quotes

By royalmajesty

"I have obsessions with quotes, because other people are so much better at putting my feelings into words." A... More

S⭐️S⭐️Q: Author's Note
Ariana Grande's Quotes
Bella Thorne's Quotes
Rick Riordan's Quotes
Bethany Mota's Quotes
Miranda Sings's Quotes
Alexandra Dadadario's Quotes
Stefanie Scott's Quotes
Ed Sheeran's Quotes
Logan Lerman's Quotes
Taylor Swift's Quotes
An Inspiring Teacher's Quotes
#NoMoreBullying Chalenge
Quotes Of The Week
Quotes Of The Week 2
Tiffany Alvord's Quotes
Kaya Scodelario's Quotes
Dave Franco's Quotes
Quotes of the Week [3]
Quotes You Need To Know
Quotes of The Week [4]
Trust Quotes
Halsey's Quotes
Cara Delevingne's Quotes

#SoMuchFeels Quotes

116 3 5
By royalmajesty

❤️
Wonderwall
won-der-wall (adj.)
Someone you find yourself thinking about all the time, the person you are completely infatuated with.
~~~~~

"When a man loves a woman she becomes his weakness. When a woman loves a man he becomes her strength. This is called an exchange of power."

"I love you, I wish that you also feel the same way."

"Waiting is a sign of true love and patience. Anyone can say I love you, but not everyone can wait and prove it's true."

"It hurts like hell when someone makes you feel special, then suddenly leaves you hanging, and you have to act like you don't care at all."

"Treat her like you're still trying to win her, and that's how you'll never lose her."

"I'm attracted to intelligence. Don't get me wrong, a perfectly crafted body will certainly get my attention, but I'll get bored with it. I always do. I need you to outsmart me. Make me feel like I could learn from you, grow with you. Do that and you can have me forever."
-A.R. Lucas

"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealousy. Love is never boastful or conceited. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and is not resentful. Love takes no pleasure in other people's sins, but delight in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust, to hope, and to endure whatever comes."

"When I'm sad, please don't ask me what's wrong. Just hug me."

"Girls need to start looking for guys who have goals, ambitions and education. Because 10 years from now 'swag' isn't gonna pay bills."
;for middle school & highschool girls/ boys out there.

"So, do right people with wrong timing ever get a second try."
-via welcometothedarksideofthemoon

"Never underestimate the power of good morning texts, apologies and random compliments."

"If she's amazing, she won't be easy. If she's easy, she won't be amazing. If she's worth it you won't give up. If you give up, you're not worthy. Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for."
-Bob Marley

"I felt special, until I realized you talk to every girl like that."

"Sleeping with someone you love makes you fall asleep faster, reduces depression and helps you live longer."

"A hug means I need you, a kiss means I love you, a call means I miss you."

"She was beautiful, but not like those girls in the magazines. She was beautiful, for that sparkle in her eyes when she talked about something she loved. She was beautiful, for her ability to make other people smile even if she was sad. No, she wasn't beautiful for something as temporary as her looks. She was beautiful, deep down her soul."

"When a girl talks to you about her problems, that doesn't mean she's complaining. It just means she really trusts you."

"Girls are made to be respected, not to be played."

"Life would be more easier if people just tell how they really feel."
;so if you love someone, tell him/her now before it's too late.

"I miss you when something really good happens, because you are the one I want to share it with. I miss you when something is troubling me, because you are the one who understands me so well. I miss you when I laughed and cry because I know that you are the one who makes my laughter grow and my tears disappear. I miss you all the time, but I miss you most when I lay awake at night and think of all wonderful times we spent with each other; for those were some of the best times of my life."

TIP: "Text her after she falls asleep and describe in large detail everything you adore about her. She'll wake up with a smile on her face."

"One smile can start a friendship. One word can end a fight. One look can save a relationship. One person can change your life."

"According to a study, men who cheat on their partners have a lower IQ."
-laughingcolours.com

"Based on physiologic study, a crush only lasts for a maximum of 4 months. If it exceeds, then you are already in love."

"When I fight with you, It's really fighting for us. If I didn't care, I won't even bother."

"You know you're attached to someone when you've gotten so used talking to them on a daily basis and they become a part of your happiness. But when you guys don't talk, it's like a part of you is gone and you just start to miss them uncontrollably."

"Ladies, it's not your job to catch a man job, it's your job to serve God until he leads a man to you."

A/N:
Helloooooo guys! I hope you like this part. If you want a part 2 of this then vote and comment. I will also love to hear your love story and heartbreaks in the comment section or you could pm me, because story times are the best! I'm also here to listen and understand.

I know this is such a long part, but that's like a special gift for being so inactive and for my super slow updates. But don't worry, starting this May I'm going to update this and any of my stories every Friday, and I'm also gonna try my best to reply back to all nice messages, especially to my Wattpad friends, Vana and Casey. I told them about my New Year's 2016 resolution that I'm going to be active, but sadly I failed. I transferred into a new school and I never thought that I will get super busy and stressed. But I'm gonna make changes now.

I'll post a new book SOON entitled, "Beside Me". It's a teen fiction, romance & humor...

Ilysm :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.1K 1.5K 32
The story is about a very prominent Rajput family in Rajasthan, well-known in their village, and they have a large business empire of the jewelry and...
30.8K 3K 39
ត្រឹមជាក្មេងប្រុសថ្លង់ស្ដាប់មិនឮម្នាក់ អាចធ្វើឲ្យបុរសមានអំណាចធ្លាក់ចូលក្នុងអន្លង់ស្នេហ៍បានយ៉ាងងាយ... 5.30.24❤️
49.6K 1K 23
Isang groupo Ng kalalakihan na tagapag mana Ng ari-arian Ng mga magulang nito at groupo Ng kababaihan na anak Ng mayayamang political at may Isang da...
29.2K 973 57
What happens when 7 crack heads are added to a groupchat by the only 'sane' one? if you are homo please LEAVE! ⚠️T/W⚠️ Language Smut Slurs