Protector -Dark Larry Stylins...

By stripperlouisx

"What's your name, love?" The unknown man breathed huskily into my ear. My eyes widened as his lips attached... More

Protector -Dark Larry Stylinson/Marcel Fanfiction-
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four (Mature)
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three (Mature)
Epilogue

Chapter Fifteen

11K 357 368
By stripperlouisx

[Dedicated to Boobear_luff and MarcelStylesTheNeird because they both said the same thing on the last chapter!]

Marcel's P.O.V

"Okay, and you are free to go!" The doctor exclaimed, heading out of the room. I looked over at Louis to see him staring blankly at the floor. I noticed he had bags under his eyes, probably from the lack of sleep last night at his flat. 

"Louis? You look tired." He snapped out of his trance and looked at me. "Oh, I just had a... weird dream." He shrugged. I ran a hand through my curly hair again. That's why I put it up in gel, so it doesn't get in my face.

My mum brought up my new pair of glasses, and started scolding Louis for the fifth time that he shouldn't have given me contacts when I should have been wearing glasses. Louis acted like he did something wrong, even though he was just trying to make things better for me by letting me see. 

I don't know why my mom is hating him so much. It's not like he's the one that caused this accident. And every time I say that to her, she'll always bring up the fact that he pushed me. But I always retaliate by saying that it was an instinct that he didn't mean to inflict. But she just seems more irritable around Louis.

 Before I knew it, they had the IV taken out of my arm and the heart monitor deactivated. The only thing that remained on my body was the brace for my ankle and my wrist. It doesn't hurt as bad as it did a couple days ago, which was good. 

Everyone left besides Louis and I smiled at him while fixing my glasses. He walked over to me put his face away from mine only by centimeters. My heartbeat quickened as I felt his breath against my lips. "You look so cute and adorable with your glasses." I smiled and blushed, looking down. He chuckled and placed his lips on mine.

He pulled away only slightly, our lips still touching. He looked into my eyes as I looked back, mesmerized by how beautiful they were, even if they do lose their color. "I'm going to make you feel so good once we get out of here." He breathed, my heart rate picked up and a hit of arousal spread in the pit of my stomach. 

He pushed his lips against mine tenderly. I ran my hand trough his hair, playing with the ends of it. Louis climbed up on top of me as he continued to slide his tongue with mine. I moaned quietly at the nice feeling. Like all the other times, his lips attached to me neck, making another bruise next to many that he's given me. But either way, I still would get the best feeling. I raked my hands up and down his sides, wondering if it was okay to put them on his bum. Oh, the hell with it. I slid my hands down and cupped his ass. He pulled away and looked at me with shock.

"Did I do something wrong?" I asked worriedly. He shook his head and smiled down at me. "I just never thought you would do that. It felt so fucking good too." He whispered into my ear. I put my head back against the pillow and I heard him chuckle. I could feel my shaft rise up as his hands ran all over my body. 

Then I heard a sigh. "Louis, get off of Marcel so we can go." My mother's annoyed voice muttered. Louis' eyes widened as a blush inflamed his cheeks, but quickly composed himself and got off of me. "Are you ready to go, H-Marcel?" My mother corrected herself. I have her a confused look as her and Louis exchanged worried glances. 

"Mum, what were you going to call me?" I asked, slowly. I got out of bed and tightened the small brace on my right wrist that was able to take off once in a while. I waited for an answer while I grabbed my crutches from the wall. She shrugged, trying to brush off the worried look on her face. "I was thinking about something else and I corrected myself by saying your name. Don't get all worked up." She huffed, glancing over at Louis to see him roll his eyes.

I brushed it off, even though it's been eating me alive that Louis had to correct my name all the time. He would always start with the letter 'H' instead of an 'M' for Marcel. "So, uh... can I go over to Louis' house since we're leaving now?" I asked my mother. She looked at Louis with another glare and turned to me.

"Well, wouldn't you want to see Robin? I know he's been wanting to see you." I looked down. I don't like Robin and he doesn't like me. "I don't want to see him." I mumbled, wrapping my hands around the small handles on the crutches. "Why no-." 

"Because... I would hear him tell you all the time how I looked ridiculous, or how I was just some nerd, gay low life. You act like he loves me like I was his own child but I know he's embarrassed of me. And frankly, I'm glad that he's never home because then I don't have to deal with his ass!" I growled, not even paying attention to Louis.

"Hey! Don't you curse at me!" She said sternly. I could see out of the corner of my eye that Louis was just looking back and forth between me and her. "Oh who gives a fuck?! I'm sick and tired of you treating Louis like he's the one that hurt me, even though he's the one that cried himself to sleep because of me. I'm sick of you acting like I'm some kid that can't do anything right except school work. Now, tell me why you think that Louis is the blame for this bloody accident?"

She looked down away from my gaze as I felt Louis' hand on my shoulder. Even though it calmed me, I was still infuriated. "Let's just go. You can stay over at Louis'." She mumbled, leaving the room quickly. But I felt bad after I saw a tear leave her eye. 

"Why did I do that?" I asked Louis pathetically. "You were just mad. Let's get going. I'm pretty sure she's on her way home." I nodded and followed him out of the hospital.

^^^^

Once we got home, he led me to his familiar bedroom and sat me down on the bed, putting the crutches against the wall. "What are you doing?" I asked as he started unwrapping the brace on my wrist. "I told you I was going to make you feel good." I couldn't help smirk slightly as I stopped him. 

"Could it be the other way around?" He smiled at me and nodded. I took his shirt over his head and pulled myself closer to him. I pulled his sweatpants down to his knees and placed my hand on his semi hard on. I took my glasses off and threw them onto the bed before attaching my lips to his neck. 

I heard him gasp and lean his head against my shoulder, breathing in and out slowly. I pressed my hand to his erection harder, causing him to moan against my shoulder as I kissed behind his ear. "H-how do you catch on... so fast?" I smirked and shrugged innocently. 

"I'm a nerd. Which means I'm smart." I whispered into his ear, causing him to moan as I pulled his black Topman boxers down. His cock sprung out as I quickly wrapped my hand around his pulsing member. "Mm..." He hummed into my neck, as we still stood in the same position. I pumped my fist slowly, using the pre-cum to move my hand easier. 

"That feels so good..." He moaned, as it echoed through the room. I moved my fist faster as his ragged breathing hit my shoulder. I ran my thumb across the slit and I felt sharp objects give a dull pain to my shoulder, and realized his bit me. That somehow got me turned on and I moved my thumb around the slit over and over. 

"I-I'm so close!" He yelled out as I pressed my thumb lightly to the tip, not knowing what else to do. "O-oh God! Do that again!" He moaned loudly, causing me to please him and repeat the action. "Can you cum for me?" I asked innocently in his ear. 

I felt his dick twitch in my hand and he threw his head back as hisarms were still wrapped around my neck. "H-Harry!" My face fell. Who in the hell is Harry? He moaned continuously, his legs trembling. I could feel the sticky substance on my hand as he finally opened his eyes to look at me.

"God, that was so good baby, so-." I cut him off with my hand and unraveled his arms from my body. He quickly pulled his boxers up along with his grey sweatpants. "Who's Harry?"

His face paled and he gave me a bewildered look. "Harry? What did you get the name 'Harry' from?" I looked down, feeling hurt that he was calling somebody elses' name instead of mine. "You called Harry's name out instead of mine... are you see someone else?" He shook his head violently and cupped my face. I stepped away from him as a flash of hurt crossed his face. 

"I would never cheat on you!" I nodded, even though it hurt. "But why did you say someone else then?" He sighed and looked up at me with a guilty expression. "Is it the same person you and my mum were always about to call me?" I interrogated at the paling boy. "I-I... Do we have to talk about this right now?" 

I scoffed and crossed my arms, being careful with my wrist. "Yes we do! Tell me who he is." I demanded. "Why does it matter?" He sighed, coming a little closer. I rolled my eyes. "It matters because you said someone elses' name while I was giving you a fucking handjob! Yea, I'm kind of going to think it matters." I spat at the guilty figure. 

"Now, are you going to tell me who he is?" I continued on, feeling anger building up in my stomach. "I cheated on you. You're right." My heart broke at the small voice he said it in. He looked up at me. "I... I'm sorry." I quickly grabbed my glasses and put them on, along with the brace for my wrist. I grabbed the crutches and made my way out of the room and out of the house. 

"Marcel! Please wait!" Tears rushed down my face as I continued to make my way down the sidewalk and to my house. "No! Don't you dare talk to me!" 

I really love him.

^^^^

Louis' P.O.V

The wind hit my face, feeling like it was biting from how cold it was. Why did I say that? Why did I say that I cheated on him?

"Because you were scared to tell him about me." A voice finished my thoughts, making me jump around. I was met with Harry, like any other time I was walking down the same dead end street. "Harry... did I screw up?"

He chuckled and stepped towards me. "Yes you did. Why did you even say my name while you were having an orgasm?" He questioned with a small smirk, even though his voice was beyond serious. "He looked so much like you. His voice was getting deeper like yours, even though it's a little higher. I just could only imagine you. He makes me feel amazing, but I don't know what happened." 

"You need to call him." I nodded and then looked into his green eyes. "Can I please kiss you?"

"Boo, you know I-." 

"Please, I never got one in so long." He looked down and smiled back up at me and finally nodded. He walked towards me, making my back touch the brick wall. He tilted his head to the side and placed his lips on mine. 

I felt all those sparks like I did before. But Marcel gives the same kind of sparks. I moved my lips with his slowly, trying to get every inch of his lips before I woke up from another dream.

I woke up from my couch. I looked around and realized I fell asleep while thinking about what happened earlier. I ran a hand through my hair and picked up my phone. 

I clicked on the recently added number and waited for the ringing to stop. "Hello?" The feminine voice asked. "Hey, Anne. Can I talk to you?"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I'm so so so Sorry that I didn't update in like six days! With school and stupid math homework, I'm going to have to kill somebody...

BUT WHAT DO YOU THINK? What do you think Louis and Anne are hiding? I know! Well, of course I know. I wrote the damn thing.

But it's 9/11 and it's a happy yet sad day. Like we celebrated it at my school with a basketball game against the teachers and Firefighters/police officers! But seriously, I know it isn't about Zayn and this day isn't, but I see tweets with people saying, "Oh, Thanks for killing my Uncle, Zayn." I wanna cut a bitch.

And stick a bowling ball up each and everyone of their little hippo asses.

But This is a day to respect people who lost their lives or their loved ones. But dammit people need to shut their faking mouth.

SO HHEHEHE! NOW THAT THAT'S OVA!!

LOVE YOU GUYS! xXX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

440K 18.2K 34
Louis could feel Harry behind him, the hot breath on his neck and the soft hands upon his waist. "You know I do more than tutor, don't you?" Harry w...
104K 1.3K 55
I crossed my arms over my chest and watched Harry's eyes dart right onto my breast. I realised my arms had pushed my boobs up higher revealing cleava...
3.6K 170 5
"Nothing makes you hurt like hurting who you love" Love shouldn't hurt, loving somebody with everything you have shouldn't make you feel like you're...
Lost By Bri

Fanfiction

6.3K 193 22
When I wake up I feel cold and my whole body is in searing agony. On one side of my head my curls are wet and matted down, and I can only assume the...