Melting Hearts {Completed}

By Evelyn_IsNotHere

This is an aarmau story, if you don't know what aarmau is, then watch Aphmau on YouTube. This is all for her... More

When I Saw Him
His House
Home Sweet Home
Here We Go
New World
A New Household
Wildest Dreams
The Biggest Gift
Oh No
Im Soo Sorry
New Romantics
The Best Day
The Story Of Us
Love Story
Style
Wonderland
Speak Now
Enchanted
Sparks Fly
Long Live
Last Kiss
Starlight
The Lucky One
Mine
State Of Grace
Holy Ground
Everything Has Changed
Fearless
This Love
You Belong With Me
Forever & Always
Our Song
Innocent
I almost do
Blank Space
Change
Goodbye
Love-Sick
Hello, Neighbor.
You're burning up!
Matchmaker!!
The Most Depressing Day Ever
Tears of Despair
Saved
Stressed
The End
New book
Book 2!

Never Grow Up

364 8 0
By Evelyn_IsNotHere

Lizzie's pov

Did she just ask me to be her best maid?" Aph, I would be honored to be!" I said, she smiled." When is the wedding?" I asked. She just shrugged. I still was smiling." Well then, we should get planning!" I exclaimed. I ran downstairs and told Aaron. He nodded as Aph came running down the stairs. We all went to the table to start planing. After an hour or two, we had almost everything planned. We started sending invitations to everyone. Aaron still didn't know who his best man was going to be. We are going dress shopping tomorrow. I can't wait!

~ time skip to tomorrow brought to you by Oreos~

Aphmau's pov
Yay, dress shopping! I can't wait. I was taking Lizzie, Cadenza, Katelyn, and Kawaii-Chan. When we got there, they all just ran to the dress rack and started looking. Lizzie didn't though, she stayed by my side. A girl came and asked us what we were looking for." We are looking for a purple dress, but a light purple." I replied. She nodded and showed us the lilac purple dresses. I was just looking around when I found the perfect one." Hey Lizzie, look at this!" I said.

" wow, that's so pretty!" Lizzie said." And all of the bridesmaids are going to wear this!"

" I can't wait!" Lizzie squealed. We paid for the dresses and got home. Luckily, Aaron wasn't here, I bet he went to go buy a suit. Anyways me and dawn hid the dresses and recorded together. This week has been really fun with Lizzie here!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 116 41
⚠️All these characters belong to the wonderful YouTuber Aphmau this is all simply for fun and I hope you enjoy this.⚠️ After everything that happened...
65.1K 2.1K 37
She ran away from home... she now returns to realize that it's too late.. all she can do is to forget and move on. *minecraft diaries fanfiction* *ch...
8.3K 161 30
nothin to see here
12.8K 357 31
"I'm scared to love you..." "But I'm even more scared of just walking away" *** In a world, where humans and androids coexist, one girl stands out fr...