The Rythm Of Love

By Publicinterest13

fifteen year old beauty, is an African girl moving to London city in the UK with her single mother . soon she... More

beauty "who's my beast?" prologue♡
chapter one ♫♪.ılılıll|̲̅̅●|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●|llılılı.♫♪
chapter two ◕‿◕
chapter three☮☮
chapter four ♥ ❤
chapter five♥_$$
chapter six taster :D
CHAPTER SIX OFFICIAL "PARTY SPECIAL"PT2 'C (-. - ) D'
chapter seven ♡love♡
chapter seven║ (●) ♫¬.¬♪♪
chapter eight♡♥ parrh wan'♥ (short chappy)♥♡♡
chapter eight dun'noeee!x.x
♡chapter nine *(♡_♡)*
the dream
chapter teenn!...:D (8 _♡).
ᵀᴴᴱ' chapter eleven (the fight...revieled)
chapter twelve boii!
thirteenn!! (my fav number guys so read now!)
fourteen.
chapter sixteen..intense
chapter $eventeen <3
chapter eighteen blud!
chapter nineteen!! ♡♡
chapter twenty [beauty goes paint balling...special]
beauty chapter twenty one
%chapter twentiie two<3
chapter twenty three<3
chapter twenty four *fight special*
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty siixxx x
chapter twentiee seven :P
chaapter twenty eighht/!!! du du ru dun nturuuuhh!! *Sings*
chapter twenty nine.
we'heeey! chapter 30!
chapter 31
chapter thirty two ;)
chapter thirty three.*Tense*
chapter thirty four
chapter thirty five
chapter thirty six.
chapter thirty seven
Chapter thirty eight
Chapter thirty nine
chapter forty...finale.

chapter fifteen (my age)

2.2K 27 4
By Publicinterest13

hiya Dolls...hope the chap was okay...

gt a new one up so...enjoy x

“three!!”

My heart was racing as i saw the girls running for their lives like...Dom was busy chasing shant who actually totally runs like a jelly bean lool, Gevone was chasing Teeyah and Daniel was onto yinka who was nearly caught.

“Bee!..throw me the gloss!” yinka called in between breaths, the boys eyed me once before turning back to chasing the girls, everyone was screaming, it seemed that the girls were trying to get to the sea before getting caught by the boys. i started running to yinka and threw it to her and suddenly the boys weren’t chasing her anymore...shantell was still running around, dodging Dom who was laughing at her and trying to get away, in a way i felt jelous, but soon forgot  that when i heard a huge padiling sound, turning towards the sea... i could see yinka...she jumped into the water screaming happily .

i frowned...what the hell was i meant to do?...i realised i was just standing there...i wanted to have fun too!..

Gevone turned to me smilling weirdly, i screamed in shock  and started running towards yinka who was now standing up soaking wet.

“what are my meant to dououou!?” i screamed while running towards yinka. She stayed in the water for some reason, but was gesturing her hands for me to run...i felt Gevones hand sweep my back making me run faster between screams.

“nooo!” i heard shants squeaky scream making me turn my head to see her huge bum in the air, Dom had her over his shoulder...another twang of jelousy caught in my throat as i found myself slowed in pace...in a slow motion...i could see Teeyah jumping in the water smilling and shouting we win!...and Daniel just laughing to see her happy, shant was thrown into the water with Dom next to her and Yinka shouting my name. And making me snap back to reality to see what she meant...Gevone grabbed me by the weist making me jump and scream for him to let go...i couldnt move much, with his grip being too tight, and the thing was, i felt safe and comfortable with the way he was holding me and me being almost naked.

"struggle!!!" yinka screamed 

"yeh...make him drop you...or else we'll loose!!" Teeyah commented...i could see shant screming with Dom splashing water at her...the jelousy just kept pilling in.

"u-argh!" i growled while stuggling in gevoned arms...my legs werent touching the floor, he was carrying me!.

i sighed a bit, why did he have to be so strong?!

"Gevone -LET-GO!" i said trying to use my nails...sinking them in his hard muscles, he didnt seem to feel it.

"Nope" he popped the 'p' as he carried on draggin me to the water

"i'll-i'll scream" i warned

i heard his wiz khalifa chuckle wanting to make me smile even though i was super' annoyed with him.

"i'tee then...let it out innit" he spoke...urrgh....too annoying.

"o-kay, i will" i said quickly  as i saw we were nearly there.

"BEEE!!" i heard their shouts, they were all speaking at the same time.

"slap him to let go or sum" Teeyah

"let her go!" yinka almost crying with desperation

"boy hurry up...before you drop her!"  Dom

"you best not loose us dis wan yeh!" Daniell

"yo Breh' leave her!" Teeyah

"Gevone baby!...let her go?...for me?" shant

they're expressions were making me laugh, bare looking desperate and angry.

then i rememberd what i'd done earlier when he was trying to get me off shant. i grinned at my girls wickedly and winked.

"what the fuck?" i heard Teeyah say, yep...i knew my wink scared her.

then i made my body flop into Gevone making him trip over me and into the sand, we could hear the guys going 'ooouh and ouch'...i spat out the sand ans coughed with Gevone doing the same, i took the chance to stand up and trip past him and started heading for the sea.

"arrgh...you littl-" i heard Gevone...i started laughing and running faster with the guys whining for Gevone to catch me. i could feel my legs woobling, not badly but, yep i'm not well toned. 

"ARRGH!!" Gevone screamed behind me...wtf was he so close, was i that slow?...i picked up my pace and my girls cheered me on...i was just nearly there when it came, the hand that grabbed my leg, tripping me up making me eat sand again.

"darmn gevone" i groaned and tried to untangle his arms...he was too fast cos he pinned me down and came on top of me...his bare chest on mine as he breathed heavily from running, i screwed him for tripping me...i felt him, skin to skin, but then i felt confortable.

"get off then" i rolled my eyes...why just stare like? "you got me"

he looked again and smirked then stood up with me still on hold, i sighed as he helped pull me up.

"arrgh...man, you nearly won!" Teeyah was the head of the game, now i knew that she must hate loosing.

"well done bruv!" Daniel hooted...they were in the water still...it must have been part of the game. gevone picked me up suddenly, bridal style...

"ugh" i groaned. "very appropriate" i said sarcastically

"just the way you like it" he said grinning down at me then took a few steps...before i heard the waves closer...then all i felt was me being thrown into the air and splashing into the cold/warm water...no warning aswell, so some water got in my nose, which stung like mad. i popped out of the water and sniffed out while coughing...the guys had been shouting and laughing at me, but they suddenly stopped

i opened my eyes to see them all looking and...my chest, i looked down aswell...shit!!!! shit shit!!!, i pulled up my bra into place, stupid bikini. that too emotional. 

"this is why i wanted a one piece" i sighed to myself...they all were shocked still.

"you have some peng boobs!" Gevone called out with a laugh, and from no where shant slapped the back of his head making me laugh, he grabbed her by the weist from behind, picking her up , she screamed ...and then he licked her neck...with that, i looked away.

Teeyah and Daniel and yinka were all playing with the water, some type of game they invented i guess...i sighed with relief that they chose to forget about my boob  coming out of my bra...but still it was emosh, still is, cos i dont even know if the all saw it..did Dom see it?

then i felt the cold hands creep down my back making me shiver, that touch, them the hands stroaked down then locked around my weist, my breath began to get caught in my mouth, my chest drumming, alnost hurting...i felt Dom move closer to me in the water and press himself onto my back...

"h-hey" i laughed softly "you okay?" i asked dom

"mmmgh...i missed you" he said Deeply

ghezus i could feel his...down there! which made my  body even more hot in the cold water.

"me too" i sighed into him nervously.

his head bent down and his hands locked my stomach instead...then i felt him kiss my sholder so softly, too softly that it was almost not a kiss, my body melted into him...it seeemed to me like everything had dissapaered, and i was in a place of my own, expessially with my eyes closed. i felt his hand stroak upwards making me grip into  his arm with strenght...he stopped, and then carried on, untill up to my boob...i moaned.

i snapped my eyes open...its adream...i didnt do that, i cant...what?...i breathed in the breezy air and got out of Doms arms i couldnt even look at him. looking around, i could see the others  were out of the water and at our spot, eating....i sighed and started bobing out of the water, on the sand, i walked my fastest to them...and when i got there i grabbed my towel and everything else and headed to the changing rooms...

what was i thinking...what was he? thinking?...

i scrambled through my stuff and got my clothes out...i stripped out of my bikini and got into my fresh undrwear,, i didnt even know what to think...i had to go, gheez!!!...whaat was that?, and why did it feel so right? and normal?...i c-cant.

i got into my clothes and sorted myself out.

"bee? babe? you kool?" Teeyah asked from out the changing room

i sighed and opened the door "umm...yeh"

she looked at me head to toe, then to my eyes again with a frown

"why you dressed?, we just came" she whined

i looked at my watch... ten to six "ahh...i wanted to go see akhira for a bit" i explained to her"

she gave a long worried look before nodding, still not convinced

"where you planning to say bye? co's the others are worried n shit...even Dom" she eyed me making my heart jump "what happened, i saw it all but- what happened?"

i wanted to tell her, but i'll probably sound stupid, she seemed the type who's had bare mans already, but its my first time,a-and...urrgh!!

"nothing...serious" i laughed

"no its not...did he say something? or touch you somewhere" she eyed me...errgh noo!

"err nope" i said wierded out

"then what?!" she snapped frustrated

i looked at my watch again "oh look!...gotta go!, tell yinka i'll see her kay and the rest too" i kissed her cheek "so late!" i mumbled to try make an affect, where was i going?

i run out of there fast and found myself getting the bus to akhira's house. i missed her the whole day today, i needed to see her, but i hoped shaniqua wasnt there though.

 i walked and walked with the thoughts running wild in my mind...

'gal me want fi all you

put me arm right around yah

girl you give me the tightest hol'd me ever get in my lif-"

i pressed the green button on my phone.

"hello" i said tiredly

"hello? hunny?" my mothers voice made me stop walking 

"m-ma?" i smiled...my heart warming, i so miss her

"hello darling, are you okay?" she laughed

"i'm..." i didnt know how to explain it "alright"

"good."

"he he...how about you?" i asked "when are you coming back, and hows yinkas mum and rosy?"

"w-eell..were coming in a day or two, rosy has been through aot of stress as i have, but were all happy because yinka's mum is healthy and can come home" she spoke quickly

"r-really?..oh she'll be so...wow" i smiled and carried on walking to shaquill/drays house.

"yes..." ma was smiling i could hear it "i miss you baby"

"i miss you too" i bit back the tears.

"i hope your okay, after what happened at that party...im just happy you came early" she sighed

"d-dreys in a comma" i blurted out...why did i just say that?!!!]

ma laughed "i know..im so sorry..his brother must be devastated"

"well-wait, do you know about his parents?" i asked..how/

"everything happening there, im informed of" she spoke

i stopped at the door and pressed th button "e-rr, everything?"

"mh hm" she said "and i was dissapointed when you dodnt tell me about having a boy-

"ma i'm so sorry!...i was so confused myself co's i had feelings that i didnt even know where there and i didnt want anything to happen but it just-"

"i know" she giggled making me look at my phone "i remember my first time too...with your dad...i remember my first kiss, and by god he was so good at it, and i loved him" she said like a school girl

"aww...so your not mad?" i asked

"no...i'm happy for you, just tell me everything so i know your're safe" she explained "plus i've talked to his mother, they'll be moving soon so, use all the time in the world on him"

"err...hes really miving?" i askedd "b-but i love him ma"

"im sorry... are you sure you love baby?" 

"-y-yes..at least i feel that way" i explained

"okay...he's your first love then, but i promice you, you'll find your... beast" she giggled

i looked at the phone again "beast?"

"get it...beauty and the beast?...but then again, i mean physically...oh my, your dad was my beast all right" she said...i dont know how much i'll be looking at this phone...no one answered the door...i clicked the button again...

'coming!' i heard and then i waited patiently

"hunny? you there?" she asked

"errm" i said

"oh good!...oh, your dad...he was a god in bed!"

"arrghh, Ma...you can tell me anything, but theres a limit" i snapped in shock...erhg erhg eww!

she laughed again "okay" i sighed 

the door finally opened, with shaquill looking rough and tired 

"ah..ma , i gotta go...i can wait till you come though"

"me too baby...love you!"

"love you too" i smiled "bye" i clicked lock and turned to shaquill

"hey..you okay?" i stuttered...he looked at me, then tears streacked down his cheeks "ohmi gosh"

---------a while later----------

shaniqua, shaniqua!!....she had to do that...apparently, shaniqua run away, she took  shaquills credit cards, every single one of them, the police apparently didnt do much, and he needed to go to the bank to close his account and put a new one before shaniqua taked out the money....he hadnt been able to do that because of akhira, so he'd called a few friends to baby sit, they said no...so when i came , he'd been trying to call me-"

we'd decided that akhira was staying with me for a few days untill shaquill sorted everything, i wanted to help...i needed to, co's what i was taught is that, what goes around comes around, and i believed that cos i've seen alot happen to people these past feww days and i've learnt alot from that.

"she has warmed milk everynight and watches Tv before bed..got it" i sighed as i tried to remember everything 

"a-are you sure bout dis yeh?" he asked me for the 100th time!

"yes!" i laughed picking up akhira who'd just been screaming.

"rahh,,thans beauty...apreciate it" he said picking up the bag for akhira...

"no problem, and just call me if you need any help okay" i smiled while taking the bag.

he  scratched the back of his head  and shrugged.# i smiled and looked at akhira playing with my still wet hair,

"wanna say bye to daddy?" i asked her.

she turned to her dad and then shyly looked down

"awww" we both laughed at the same time

"come on- give daddy a big kiss" i nigded her

she shook her head sweetly...

"comeon princess" shaquill said, she finally looked up and planted a quick kiss on him cheek making us cheer.

"well were off" i smiled heading to the door

"thanks again" he said "bye baby" he waved at akhira sadly

"bye daddy" she spoke and turned to me "aunty princess beauty did'n give daddy biig kiss" the word kiss sonded like kith*

"(¬.¬') " <----- me

"ha ha... its okay...i'll see you guys" shaquill laughed i sighed and walked out the door.

aunty princess beauty?"

"mhh?" i replied

"why daddy shy?" akhira asked making me look at her...shy?

---------after my convo with akhira we got the bus and started playing tick tack toe, i let her win obviously..chah!...¬.¬ i did!..lool, then we got off, it was late,  and yinka was a bit sleepy, i carried her to my house and got in, yinka was watching tv when i came, she looked shocked at first then i explained everything, she said okay..then i told her i had something else to tell ehr later on...but right now i had to get akhira to bed...i firstly gave her a bath i wich i seemed to have one aswell with akhira playing and splashind so much, then i got herinto her nighties, and gave her some of the  food  yinka made which she ate while watching Tv with yinka, they got on really well too...then after an hour of her show, i told her its bed time soon and gave her a cup of hot milk, after the milk, she fell asleep easily for some reason i let her sleep with me in my bed, i then talked to yinka bout her mum coming back, she didnt seem to belive it and was in tears, but i told her everything ma had said, then i told her why i left them at the beach like that, she obviously gave me a hug and told me to talk to Dom co's he was worried and that he said to tell me he didnt mean to rush things...then i told yinka about him moving, and that thinking about it, i wanted Dom to be my first- when she asked first what?, i littelary didnt know the aanswer...what was i doiung thinking stupidly.after that we watched Tv alittle more, and then went to bed, yinka and i prayed together, and i normally pray myself and in my head, but today, i prayed out loud and told th lord everything, in front of yinka.

(light switches off)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so there you have it!!!...Loool, i wanted to make it extra long, i tried...

questions:

1-how do you think beautys life is better in this chapter

2-was it confusing on places and if so where?

3- what do you think about Gevone and beauty's relationship?

4- one word to describe shaniqua and shaquill

5- did you like it?

like... comment...tell people about it, fan dah di dah di dha..., i just hope you's enjoyed it thoughx

stella x

Continue Reading