ROTG The Guardian of Song and...

Galactica_Prime által

Sage met the Tooth fairy at the age of 7. She moves away and returns 10 years later. Sage still believed in t... Több

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
WARNING

Chapter 2

1.8K 57 6
Galactica_Prime által

10 years later Sage grew up. Her hair stopped to her lower back, her eyes and birthmark where still the same. Her skin was fair skinned and had features of a women (note: meaning that she grown up to have big breasts and a butt.) She was wearing classic blue jeans, black winter boots, brown sweater jacket with a brown long sleeves shirt underneath it, and a golden bracelet that said 'Don't forget to floss!' on it." Sage moved back to Burgess after her parents death (they grew old). Sage would always wonder what age they had her, but didn't care. Burgess was covered in clear white snow. She watched as all the kids playing in the snow. Sage then went home. She moved back into the house she lived in when she was 7. Everything was already in its place. She went to her room. There was a queen size bed, a t.v., a walking closet, and a sit down window. She she took for her jacket and sat it on the bed. Then she opened the window and lean out of it. She then enjoyed the cold breeze upon her warm cheek.

"Hello up there." Sage looked down and saw a brunette hair boy and other kids.

"Hello to ya."

"My name is Jamie, and these are my friends. Pippa, Monty, Caleb, Claude, and Cupcake." They waved. She waved back.

"My name is Sage Rider."

"Are you new?" Pippa asked. Sage nodded.

"Do you want to hang out with us?" Claude asked. Sage smiled.

"Sure. I'll be down there in a minute." Sage closed her window and grabbed her sweater and house keys. When she walked outside she was greeted by several snowballs. She wiped the snow off and grinned at the others. They all laughed and ran off. Sage closed her door and chased them.

"Come back here!" She yelled. They made it back to Jamie's house with Sage not far behind.

"Hide!" Jamie yelled. They all separated to hide. Sage caught up panting. She looked around and saw no one.

"Jamie, Pippa, Monty, Caleb, Claude, and Cupcake." She yelled. Sage heard soft laughters. Sage laughed as well. She then started to look for them. In the bushes Jamie was hiding laughing. He then felt cold hands in his head. When he turned around he saw Jack Frost.

"Hey Jack." He whispered.

"Hey kiddo. Why are you whispering?" Jack whispered back. Jamie pointed at Sage. Jack saw a girl with black hair and silver eyes.

'Wow her eyes are beautiful.' He thought.

"Who's she?" Jack asked.

"Her name is Sage Rider. She just moved here."

"Why is she looking for you guys?"

"We threw several snowballs at her, and she chased us so we're hiding from her." Jamie laughed. He looked out to the opened and didn't see Sage. Jamie slowly walked out the bushes. Once he was farther out Sage jumped out of nowhere and tickled Jamie. Jamie was on the ground laughing as Sage tickled him.

"O-Okay I surrender." Jamie yelled. Sage smiled and helped Jamie up. Then the rest of the gang jumped Sage. Everyone laughed.

"Oh guys Jack is here." Jamie said. Sage looked confused.

'Who's Jack?' Sage thought. Everyone got off of her. She laid there for a few minutes until she got up. She saw everyone surrounding a boy who looked odd to her. He had white hair, striking blue eyes, pale skin, and was taller than her. He was wearing a blue hooded sweater, frost collecting around the ring of the collar, trousers bound with lighter material starting from the knee down to the rather tattered and frayed bottom, and was barefoot.

'Okay!' She thought. Jamie then pulled Sage to him.

"Sage this is Jack Frost. He is the Guardian of fun." Jamie introduced.

"Um... Jamie she can't see me." Jack mentioned.

"No I can." Jack looked into Sage's silver eyes.

"You can really see me?" He asked shocked.

"Yeah." She answered truthfully. Jack jumped in the air with joy.

"What did I say?" She asked Jamie. Jamie shrugged. Jack finally got back on the ground.

"How old are you?" He asked.

"17. Why?"

"Your the first teenager who can see me." Jack had a smile on his face. Sage felt awkward talking to the spirit of winter.

"Okay... well I need to do some exploring. I haven't seen this place in 10 years."

"Can you hang with us tomorrow?" Jamie asked.

"Sure, bye guys." She wave them goodbye as she walked away.

"I have to go too." Jack said. Everyone moaned.

"Do you have to?" Jamie whined.

"Yeah. I have to report something to North."

"Okay come back soon Jack." Jack flew up to the air. Sage was walking around the town. During that she heard someone crying. When she turned her head towards the crying it lead a alleyway. Sage walked into the alleyway. She found a brunette girl about the age of 6. Sage realized that the girl didn't have a jacket or a coat. Sage took off her jacket and put it on the girl. The girl jumped and looked at Sage.

"Its okay. I'm not going to hurt you." Sage got to her level and rubbed her back.

"What's your name?" Sage asked.

"K-Katie." She answered.

"Hello Katie I'm Sage. Are you okay?" The girl shooked her head.

"What's wrong then?"

"I-I'm lost, c-cold, & s-scared. I c-can't find my m-mommy or d-daddy." She choked on her tears. Sage continued to rub her back and sighed.

(Never ending story sung by Within Temptation [The beginning part])

Armies have conquered, and fallen in the end

Kingdoms have risen, then buried by sand

The Earth is our mother, she gives and she takes

She puts us to sleep and In her light we'll awake

We'll all be forgotten, there's no endless fame

But everything we do is never in vain

Sage stretched her hand towards Katie. Katie took her hand. Sage continued to sing as she pulled Katie out of the alleyway.

We're part of a story, part of a tale

We're all on this journey

No one is to stay

Where ever it's going?

What is the way?

After they got out of the alley Sage walked around the town until someone recognized Katie.

Forests and deserts Rivers, blue seas

Mountains and valleys

Nothing here stays

While we think we witness

We are part of the scene

This never-ending story

Where will it lead to?

The earth is our mother

She gives and she takes

But she is also a part

A part of the tale

"Katie" A strong male voice said. Sage stopped singing. They both turned around and saw two people running towards them. One male one female.

"Mommy daddy." Katie let go of Sage's hand and ran to her parents. Sage watched them hug each other. The mom looked at Sage.

"Thank you miss."

"Its fine ma'am. Now excuse me I need to be heading off." Sage walked away.

"Sage!" Sage turned around and saw Katie ran up to her. Katie hugged her leg.

"Thank you for helping me and not be scared anymore." Sage smiled.

"I'm glad I could help. Now go to your parents so they can take you home before you get sick." Katie let go of Sage's leg and went to her parents. Sage then continued walking. It was getting dark, but Sage didn't care. She found a frozen lake away from the town. The moon was full, big, and bright. She loved how it reflected on the frozen pond. Sage found a tree never the lake. She climb it and sat on a branch that was strong enough to hold her. She looked up at the moon.

"The moon is so beautiful." She whispered. At the North's workshop Jack flew in and saw that everything was busy, because Christmas was coming soon. Jack found North in his office.

"Aw Jack what brings you here?" North asked.

"Is it possible for a teenager to believe in us?" North rubbed his beard.

"It's never happened before. When children grow they won't believe in us when they hit 16. Why shut a question Jack?"

"Today I met this girl and when Jamie tried to introduced her to me I thought she couldn't see me, but she did. I asked her how old she was she told me that she was 17."

"A 17 year old girl still believing in us. This is very extraordinary." Then a yeti barged in.

"HOW MANY TIMES DO I TOLD YOU TO KNOCK?" North yelled. The yeti was speaking in his yeti language.

"The globe?" North and Jack went to the room where the globe was. Something was acting weird. All the lights on the globe were shining brightly. During that time Sage was finishing the last part of the song.

(Never ending story sung by Within Temptation [The last part])

We're part of a story, part of a tale

We're all on this journey

No one is to stay

Where ever it's going

What is the way?

We're part of a story, part of a tale

Sometimes beautiful and sometimes insane

No one remembers how it began.

Sage sighed.

"I should get home." She climbed out of the tree and walked home (She made it home with no problems). Back at North's place the light where normal.

"What was that?" Jack asked.

"I don't know, but we're going to find out." North turned a switch to signal all the Guardians.

 I don't own ROTG or Never ending story sung by Within Temptation 

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

10.8K 196 30
For 300 years, Jack Frost and Cupid have been wondering why the Man in the Moon put them in the world. Along with that, Cupid has been close with the...
63.7K 1.7K 15
Seraphine was the very first guardian. Manny asked her to not interfere with the dark ages so she was never given the chance to meet the other four g...
52.4K 1.7K 31
We've all heard the tales of our childhood heros. Santa, the Easter Bunny, the Toothfairy, Mr. Sandman, and Jack Frost. These are the Guardians of Ch...
51.2K 993 21
Generation after generation, immortal Guardians like Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, and the Tooth Fairy protect the world's children from darkness an...