Forced to become Mrs Styles (...

By molly180697

Harry Styles fan fiction. When Emma was forced into an arranged marriage by her grandmother all she wanted... More

Chapter one.
Chapter two
Chapter three.
Chapter four.
Chapter five.
Chapter six.
Chapter seven.
Chapter eight.
Chapter nine.
Chapter ten.
Chapter eleven.
Chapter twelve.
Chapter thirteen.
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
Chapter fourteen.
Chapter fifteen.
Chapter sixteen.
Chapter seventeen.
Chapter eighteen.
Chapter nineteen.
Chapter twenty.
Chapter twenty one.
Chapter twenty two.
Chapter twenty Three.
Chapter twenty four.
Chapter twenty five.
Chapter twenty six.
Chapter twenty seven.
Chapter twenty eight.
Chapter twenty nine.
Chapter thirty.
Chaprer thirty one.
Chapter thirty two.
Chapter thirty four.
Chapter thirty five.
Chapter thirty six.
Chapter thirty seven.
Chapter thirty eight.
Chapter thirty nine.
Chapter forty.
Chapter forty one.
Chapter forty two.
Chapter forty three.
Chapter forty four.
Chapter forty five.
Chapter forty six.
Chapter forty seven.
Chapter forty eight.
Chapter forty nine.
Chapter fifty.
Chapter fifty one.
Chapter fifty two.
Playlist
Chapter fifty three.
Chapter Fifty four.
Chapter fifty five.
Chapter fifty six.
Chapter fifty seven.
Chapter fifty eight.
Chapter fifty nine.
Chapter sixty.
Chapter sixty one.
Chapter sixty two.
Chapter sixty three.
Chapter sixty four
Chapter sixty five.
Chapter sixty six.
Chapter sixty seven.
Chapter sixty eight.
Chapter sixty nine.
Chapter seventy
Chapter seventy one.
Chapter seventy two.
Chapter seventy three.
Chapter seventy four.
Chapter seventy five.
Chapter seventy six.
Chapter Seventy seven.
Chapter seventy eight.
Chapter seventy nine.
Chapter eighty.
Chapter eighty one.
Chapter eighty two.
Chapter eighty three.
Chapter eighty four.
Chapter eighty five.
Chapter eighty six.
AN - New book description "always alone" please read
Epilogue.
Explaing the ending :)
New story.

Chapter thirty three.

75.6K 1.9K 371
By molly180697

Chapter thirty three.

(AN – PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT)

EMMA’S POV:

‘’What? We have to go now?’’ I asked shocked and annoyed, how typical is it that Anne wants us to go over for dinner when Harry and I have literally just ended whatever we had together. We’re barely speaking.

‘’Yeah’’ Harry mumbled his large hand running through his curls, I really wish he wouldn’t do that it’s so fucking attractive. I’m meant to hate him right now, but I don’t. I still want him.

Oh brilliant this is just what I need right now.

‘’We should go’’ Harry said just above a whisper.

Without saying a word I turned on my heel and stormed back to the bedroom grabbing my handbag and slipping on some small heels before turning again and rushing out of the apartment managing to speak to or look at Harry.

Harry followed straight after me without saying a word either.

I get in to the car slumping into my seat, I’m stuck in a car for an hour with Harry! This just gets better.

I turn the radio up loud so I can easily ignore Harry’s existence.

Harry however has other ideas…

About 20 minutes into the journey he leans forward switching of the radio.

‘’I’m sorry’’ he mumbles.

What? He’s fucking apologising! Why should he be sorry this is all his idea, not just ending it the whole thing stared because he wanted it to!

No way am I going to respond to him, instead I shoot him a glare before leaning forward to turn the radio back on.

Harry lets out a small sigh which is barely audible above the music playing. Looking over I notice he’s biting his lip as his hands grip tight to the wheel. He’s pissed off!

Wow! He looks hot when he’s angry.

HARRY’S POV:

I just apologised to Emma and she ignored me! What is her problem, I’m trying here?

I know I hurt her, I really hurt her, but she could at least speak to me. I’m hurting too.

But then again Emma doesn’t know I’m hurting, she doesn’t need to know.

I won’t be hurting for long, a couple more shags and Emma will be all forgotten about.

Once we pull up at my mum’s house I’m more than glad to get out of the car, because the tension during the journey was the worst.

Although this dinner is hardly going to be fun, Emma and I will have to act we’re a couple. Yeah we’ve done that a million times before but that was back when nothing had happened between us, it was hard enough then.

It’s going to be impossible now.

Emma swiftly climbs out of the car careful adjusting her dress and fixing the parting in her hair.

She looks perfect, as usual.

Standing on the steps waiting for my mum to answer the door I carefully slip and arm around Emma’s waist. She flinches under my touch, this never happened before even in th beginning when she hated it.

I hate that she doesn’t like my touch anymore, she used to love it. Crave it even.

‘’You look beautiful’’ I whisper my lips hovering just below her ear.

Emma freezes due to my closeness before letting out a slight laugh.

Before I have chance to question this my mum opens the door.

‘’Emma, Harry! It’s so good to see you I’ve missed you so much’’ she exclaims opening the door wide allowing us to step inside.

‘’I’ve missed you too mum’’ I whisper as I let go of Emma pulling my mother into a hug.

‘’It’s lovely to see you again Anne’’ Emma beams her smile massive and obviously fake, my mum doesn’t notice though.

Obviously Emma’s smile is fake, she isn’t happy and that’s all my fault.

Mum guides us into the living room where Gemma is already seated, it’s just the four of us this time. No way would I have agreed to come if Liam had been here.

‘’Hey’’ Gemma says smiling at Emma, she barely even acknowledges me.

Emma sits down opposite Gemma and they instantly get into some conversation to do with some shitty celebrity gossip.

I sit myself down next to Emma placing my hand gently on her tight as a sign of affection, Emma squirms a little under my touch and this gains her odd looks from Gemma and mum.

Emma notices this and places her hand on top of mine to try and make up for the incident.

As we sit there talking away I notice Emma has begun rubbing small circles across my hand, this is something she used to do if we held hands or cuddled. This is something she did when she liked me.

When mum announces dinner we all stand ready to go eat.

I stop Emma by grabbing her hand and spinning her around to face me.

‘’What?’’ Emma hisses.

‘’I just wanted to say I am sorry, I don’t want you to be hurt and I meant it you look beautiful as always’’ I say just above a whisper.

Emma doesn’t say anything she just looks at me blinking.

‘’Well it fucking hurts’’ She whispers back a small tear escaping from her eyes.

Shit no! She’s crying, I can’t see her like this I just can’t. It’s bad enough knowing I hurt her, never mind seeing it.

I quickly wiper her tear away Emma almost smiles for a second before her face quickly changes into a glare.

‘’You don’t get to do that anymore’’ she snaps ‘’ you don’t get to care!’’ she continues before turning to walk into the dining room.

EMMA’S POV:

Is harry really sorry? No of course not!

He though I looked good, he wants a shag, it’s simple! Well he’s not getting near me ever again that’s for sure.

I silently take my place at the table, shortly after harry takes his seat next to mine.

We all begin eating, no one’s really talking except to compliment the food.

‘’What’s going on? Have you two had a fight?’’ Anne asks suddenly.

Neither me or harry say anything. We both sit there looking at her blankly.

‘’There’s something up, what’s going on?’’ she demands. Shit!

Authors note -------- thank you all so much for reading, I love you all.

What did you think?

Sorry if it’s a bit short but I hope its ok.

I won’t be updating tomorrow, but I should be on Friday!

Please can I get 20 likes and 10 comments on this chapter:)

Twitter - @Wh0re_Moanal

My Harry styles tumblr - http://beingmrsstyles.tumblr.com/

Thanks again, love Molly xxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

769K 21.1K 34
She was the shy girl in the back of the class. He was in the fight club. When opposites attract, the outcome is unpredictable.
1.4M 27.7K 57
Valentina, daughter of an Italian mafia leader sent out to be protected by Styles, a tenacious and irritable twenty-six year old, riddled with past d...
2.8K 610 23
taekook yoonmin namjin jhpoe × girl
134K 2.8K 30
In which two people who hate each other go on a road trip with their friends.