omegle

By artificialjeon

Stranger: wanna see my dick? More

REWRITTEN
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
24.5
25
26
27

21

3.6K 280 280
By artificialjeon

This Monday I woke up feeling like I should just find a hole to hide in. I can't believe that I forgot the fact that everybody at school has fake nudes of me. I just wish the ground would split up and suck me into hell because I'm pretty sure the demons there would be much nicer than the people at my school.

I tried to contain my anxiety as I went on with my morning routine. Pee, brush teeth, get dressed and go down to the kitchen to make some breakfast.

"Good morning "

I jumped back in shock not used to the fact that jimin is now living with us. Unfortunately, this sudden jolt ended up making me spill my cereal all over the floor. It was the last bit of it too.

"Noooooooo"

"My precious cereal, what have you done?" I said pointing towards jimin, who cringed at my horrible acting. I sighed and got up to get a broom.

After cleaning up, I bid jimin goodbye and left the house so I could catch the bus on time. I honestly wasn't in the mood to joke around this morning, but I had to act as if everything was normal. Jimin needs stability.

The bus came and I got seated in the back. I was going to make use of the time and sleep but my phone vibrated.

1 new message from cantbetaemed.

cantbetaemed: hey babe

yurangel: hey whats up

cantbetaemed: i just wanted to check that you're okay :)

yurangel: thats sweet of u

yurangel: i might become diabetic

cantbetaemed: YOUR PUNS ARE HORRIBLE

yurangel: *an acquired taste

cantbetaemed: can i call you baby girl again?

yurangel: no

cantbetaemed: :((((((((((

yurangel: i would rather rip my nails out than have you call me that

cantbetaemed: you watch too much tokyo ghoul

yurangel: ¯\_()_/¯

cantbetaemed: its good shit though

yurangel: it is indeed

yurangel: so can we like meet up again?

I could  feel the sweat forming on my hands as I sent this text, I never initiate anything ーI was never the type of person to ask others to do things with me or see me. I was just terrified of being rejected.

cantbetaemed: sure why not

yurangel: ok when?

cantbetaemed: dont worry about that

cantbetaemed: its already set

yurangel: ??

cantbetaemed: byeee

I was now completely confused and weirded out. Was he okay?

I got off the bus with my eyebrows knit in confusion. How could it already be set when we haven't made any plans yet? Too lost in my thoughts about this interaction, I found myself bumping into someone.

"Watch where you're going slut"

I looked up to see sunhee. That bipolar bitch.

I rolled my eyes as she passed by me, feelings of regret instantly consuming me. I should've told her grandma about the kind of person she was. People like her don't deserve to have someone thats treats them well.

I made my way to the classroom and took my usual seat. After a few minutes or so everyone was in the classroom waiting for the arrival of mrs. Kim. She was taking longer than usual, which wasn't good for me. Every passing second filled me with anxiety. At any moment now someone could take advantage of the lack of supervision and harass or bully me.

After a few minutes Mrs. Kim finally made her way into the classroom, allowing me to drop my guard down a little. However, this brief moment of comfort was soon replaced by intense feelings of unease. A boy was trailing behind her.

"I want you all to welcome our new student." She said, gesturing to the boy. All of the girls in the classroom started quietly gasping and squealing at the sight of this boys handsome face and charming demeanor.

"Hello everyone my name is kim taehyung and i just moved here from busan, i hope we can all be friends" the boy said introducing himself with a box smile.

I stared for a while as if in denial. I was unable to process what I was seeing. Wait...what the fuck?

He was serious about enrolling at my school?

I looked ahead trying to make sense of the situation. His eyes appeared to be subtly scanning the room, almost as if he was looking for something. Once they landed on me though he immediately locked his gaze. He then smirkedーHe fucking smirked?

"Taehyung you can sit at the back, right besideee...kwon minsoo" she said pointing at the seat across from mine.

Now that he's going to sit beside her he will for sure find out about the rumors and I will lose him, just as I always felt I was bound to. Just as I've always known.

I have to try and delay this inevitable outcome.

I can't let him talk to me here. I can't let anyone find out that we know each other. No matter what.

-

The absurdity of the situation made the first few periods go by painfully slow, but they were over nonetheless and it was lunch time now (aka the time where I stick out like a sore thumb). I can't let him see me isolated, mocked and scorned. I can't let him see how much of a pathetic loser I am. And so, I bolted out of the room, not giving taehyung the chance to interact with me.

I was speed walking towards the bathroom when I felt myself bump into a muscular build.

I looked up and "Oh thank god kookie it's you" I sighed in relief, placing my hand over my chest.

"Taehyung is here. As a student." I explained in a panicked voice hoping he'd help me out.

"Your daddy?" Jungkook asked teasingly. I nodded, too distraught to joke around or think of a comeback.

"Seriously you don't have to call him that" I said puffing my cheeks.

"Aw so cute" he said as he ruffled my hair, just as he always does.

"Can you please just help me hide from taehyung?" I said in a hurried tome, which I think made jungkook finally understand how serious I was being. He then immediately began to put on bis best thinking faceーthat was until a certain voice suddenly interrupted us.

"Why would you want to hide from me?"

I looked back and bumped into kim taehyung's firm body.

What is it with me and bumping into people today?

Before I could even look up at him, I felt him sling his arms around my shoulders, and as if that wasn't enough he leaned down to place a kiss on my left cheek. If this was a normal situation I'd feel so happy that the boy I like is proudly being affectionate with me, but all I felt was a growing pit in my stomach. Fear crept in and I'm sure an expression of horror was etched onto my face.

"Wow, you two seem...close?" jungkook said, scratching the back of his head. I looked back at taehyung and punched him in the stomach for his public display of affection or actually just  generally displaying affection? I wasn't ready.

Taehyung winced in pain as I shrugged his arm off of me. I moved to the side, ignoring his dramatic response and looked away as a desperate attempt to make it seem like we were strangers. I really hope no one saw this interaction.

"Hi i'm jungkook, yura's bestfriend" jungkook said, as he reached out to shake taehyung's hand.

"I'm taehyung"

They exchanged greetings and started talking to each other. They talked about "boy stuff" things such as games and sports and they surprisingly started making me feel like a third wheel. Now that I think about it, they kind of look cute together?

Still, I was taken aback if I had to be honest. I don't know why but I fully expected jungkook to be overprotective and mean.

I don't know if jungkook was genuinely being nice to taehyung or if he was distracting him, but either way this was my opportunity to slowly slip away and get as far away from taehyung as I could. And so I did.

As I walked back to class I noticed that the hallways in this part of the school were quite empty. Just as I was starting to ease my mind, thinking "maybe no one saw us together" I heard footsteps quickly catch up to me. I was about to look back before the person held my hand and dragged me into the janitor's closet.

"Now how about you start being a good girl for daddy?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 3.8K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
2.1M 109K 37
"H-Hi." "Who are you?" the little boy questioned. "I'm," Hoseok struggled, "I uh, I'm your A-Appa..." - Watching the little boy drifting off to slee...
3.1M 87.3K 78
" Touch yourself " - Kim Namjoon " L-Like this?" " Just like that baby.." _________________________________________________ Starts off boring. SoRr...
11.3K 541 44
A spin-off of Kinnporsche the series, not the book... Chay is an 19-year-old boy whose love that was a long shot. In love with an up-and-coming idol...