The Agent and the Alien

By SuperiaPrime

When you're an agent of Area 51 life is tough, especially when you are the best. Well guess what that's me! I... More

New Book, Same but different Oc
Prologue
Chapter 1: New Girl in Town
Chapter 2: Snooping and Parties
Chapter 3: Getting Closer
Chapter 5: Broken
Chapter 6: Sacrifice
Epilogue
Sequel!!
Entry
IT'S UP!!!!

Chapter 4: Discoveries and Betrayal

227 7 1
By SuperiaPrime

Hey I tried to make this update sooner than the last one so enjoy! Disclaimer: I don't own Supernoobs!!

(Kat's POV)

It's been a couple of weeks since I went on that "date" with Bob and it was actually pretty great. Nothing happened that you might have thought would have happened and since then we've been going out more and I've been hanging around him and the others more. In fact Bob and I are going out again tonight. Don't get me wrong we're nothing official or anything because I refuse to let it get that far but I am really starting to like him. But nevermind about my feelings, right now I need to focus.

The General has definitely been up my ass because I have made little to no progress on discovering where the aliens are or even the Superdudes for that matter. It's not like I haven't tried but those rainbowed haired vigilantes are harder to find than you think. The General even has the nerve to claim that maybe I wasn't meant to handle this job! Let's just say I told him where he could stick those accusations.

Anyway, I figured if I could find out the Superdudes identities then they'll lead me right to the aliens. So that is what I'm doing right now.

After about three straight hours of running facial scans with no luck I decided to take a break, plus I had to get ready to go out with Bob in an hour. I say down on the couch and turned on the news and took out my phone. I started looking through my pictures when I landed on one in particular. It was of me and the kids the day I showed them a couple of fighting tricks, why they would need to know that I'll never know. I'll admit I totally forgot about that picture but I did like it so I set it as my lock screen and then started watching the news. Then all of a sudden my phone started to ring.

"Hello?" I said hesitantly even though I already knew who it was. "Hey Kat just wanted to know if we were still on for tonight?" Bob said through the speaker. "Yeah totally why you ask?" "Ugggh Rob has been bugging the shit out of me about it for some unknown reason so to get him off my back I called you." "Understandable so how have things been going, haven't seen you guys in a while." "Fine actually, although the noo.. I mean kids have been driving Rob and I crazy, well mostly Rob." I giggled a little and said sarcastically "Yeah what else is new?" He laughed at that and we just made small talk for awhile until I saw something on tv out of the corner of my eye.

It was a breaking news bulletin and it was showing a virus beast that looked sort of like a giant octopus. I knew the Superdudes would be there and I had to go and see if the aliens would show up.

I instantly shot up and ran to put my shoes and jacket on when I remembered Bob was still on the phone. "Bob I'm sorry but I think I'm going to have to take a rain check on tonight. Maybe tomorrow." I said kinda guilty. "No it's fine, something just came up anyway see ya." "Bye."

I hung up and placed my phone on my desk. As I was beginning to walk away to get my keys I did a double take and ran back to my desk. I picked up my phone's lock screen of the kids and then I looked at the picture of the Superdudes and the resemblance was uncanny. I dropped my phone and the file completely in shock. I cannot believe that the kids across the street are the heroes I've been searching for for over a month!

Wait. If the kids are the Superdudes and they like me I can use that against them. I turned on my communicator and contacted the General. "Sir, I have discovered the Superdudes identities and they will lead me straight to the aliens so here's what I'm gonna do."

(Mem's POV)

I just got off the phone with Kat and Zen was already heading out the door. We had to help the noobs and stop the virus so we quickly teleported to the scene. The noobs were already there holding their own but I knew that they would ultimately fail if we didn't help them soon.

Zen and I began to shoot at the beast, weakening it all while trying to avoid the tentacles from taking us out. We were about to take out the beast when I saw a streak of blue out of the corner of my eye and a retreating tentacle. I turned to see what it was but what I saw made my heart stop.

Kat was passed out on the ground. She must of gotten hit by one of the tentacles. Why she was here I would never know but at that moment I didn't care about anything, not even the virus. All I cared about was reaching her.

I ran to her side as fast as I could and the noobs followed while Zen took care of the virus. She was definitely hurt and needed medical attention. "We have to help her." Tyler said. "How? We can't just waltz right into a hospital as the Superdudes cuz people will ask questions." Shope said. "So what do we do?" Roach said. "We take her to the Galacticus. Zen and I have the equipment to help her." Zen came up behind me and said "Mem are you sure about this? She could figure out our identities." I picked her up bridal style and said "For her I do anything, even if it meant revealing myself to her." And with that I teleported to the Galacticus.

(Kat's POV)

Yeah so this was part of my plan all along. I purposefully let that tentacle hit me so the kids would show mercy on me. I knew the kids would want to help me but not want to reveal their identities so they would take me back to where the aliens were for help. And thanks to the tracking device I'm wearing, A51 will know exactly where they are and capture them once I give the signal. So yeah, I took one for the team.

Anyway, I slowly regained consciousness and opened my eyes to see that I was definitely on an alien ship. "Jackpot." I said to myself and sent a message to A51. They would be here in 20 minutes.

I slowly got up despite my pounding head and made my way to the door. Before I could even try to open it, it opened to reveal the kids still in hero form. "Ka... I mean citizen you're awake." Tyler said. I put my hand on my hip and said "Oh drop the act I know it's you Tyler, Shope, Kevin, and Roach." They all looked shocked to say the least but turned back to normal and said "How did you figure it out?!" "I have my ways." I gave them a smirk but then remembered the situation I was in. "Where are we anyway guys?"

"We're on the Galacticus. It's an alien spaceship that our mentors came to Earth in." Shope said. "Mentors what do you mean?" I asked truly curious. "It might be better if they explain it to you themselves. Follow us." Tyler said and they lead me to what I believed to be the bridge of the ship.

It was impressive but once I saw what was in the middle of the room I tensed and had my hands in reach of my weapons if needed. It was the two aliens that I have seen several times but never this close before. I can't believe it! My targets are standing right there in front of me just waiting to be captured. And the General thought I didn't have what it takes, ha!

The aliens had their backs turned to us but when they did turn around the green one's face instantly lit up and he practically yelled "KAT YOU'RE OKAY!!!" He then grabbed me off my feet and hugged me to the point where I could hardly breathe. Let's just say I was totally confused.

"Uh do I know you?" I asked kinda awkwardly as he set me down and moved away from me. He rubbed the back of his neck and said "Well kinda. My name is Memnock and that's Zenblock but you can call us Mem and Zen." I looked at them skeptically then looked at my watch. Ten minutes, I need to keep them talking. "So why are you two here?"

They looked at each other and then went into a really long speech about being recruiters for the Benevolent Alliance or whatever and how they recruit warriors to use battleballs to fight the virus and how they recruited the Superdudes or as they call them the Supernoobs by accident and how they train them yada yada yada. Overall they seemed like pretty good guys and I kinda felt sorry for what was going to happen to all of them but it's my job and their aliens and I've learned a long time ago to never trust an alien. I looked at my watch, three minutes left.

Anyway, they finished their I'm gonna call it life story but there was still one thing on my mind. "So how in the hell do you two know me? I mean the kids I understand but I would have known if I've ever met an alien before." "Oh that's because you've met our human forms." Zen said. "Human forms?" So that's how I could never find traces of them, they were disguised as humans! "Yeah see." Mem said as he and Zen pressed their battleballs and a flash of light blinded me.

When I finally regained my vision, I gasped and my heart broke into a million pieces. There before me stood my next door neighbors Rob and Bob. I can't fucking believe that the ones I've been searching for lived right next door practically under my nose! And what I really can't believe is that I fell for a goddamn alien!! I felt like I wanted to cry and I also wanted to save them but I couldn't. Maybe I could, I thought and looked at my watch and internally balled. There was no time. They are here. Tears streamed down my face.

(Mem's POV)

To say Kat was shocked was an understatement. She looked mortified and slowly backed away from us. She then looked at her watch and started crying! "Kat c'mon, it's still us just in a different form. Don't be scared or angry for that matter we had no choice." I said trying to console her but she just shook her head as more tears streamed down her face. She then said in a broken voice "I'm sorry! I am so so sorry!!" Then everything seemed to happen in slow motion.

These pods of some sort came crashing through the windows of the Galacticus and started emitting gas! Zen and I quickly changed back to normal and went to protect the noobs. "What's happening!" Shope said clinging to me as was Roach while Tyler and Kevin clung to Zen. "I don't know but we have to st...o...p i..." Zen said passing out along with the kids and soon me. The last thing I remember seeing before I completely succumbed to the darkness was Kat walking towards me with a gas mask on.

Wow that one was a doozy! Yeah I know I'm evil leaving that on a cliffhanger but I'll try and get the next chapter up by tomorrow. Also, I am so sorry for not updating for a while but I have been so busy with school especially studying since I have an AP exam on Monday that I just haven't had a free moment. Any who I predict about two to three chapters left in this book and if people really like it or want me to write it, I will consider making a sequel. So like and comment!! Bye!!😄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

526K 17.2K 19
**UNEDITED**"Are you going to love me, or hurt me?" I asked as I stared into ocean blue eyes. "Princess why would I ever hurt you?" For a long momen...
2.2K 636 83
[COMPLETED] Sometimes I think I have no real personality but a weird combination of likes and dislikes and a morbid sense of humour that masquerades...
Burned By Aria

Teen Fiction

83 20 15
Iā€™m Kara Carver, a Class A, year twelve tracker. I was thrown into the Tracker school with no choice. My mom was a big star at the place. She wanted...
721K 22.1K 33
~~Royal Series~~ ~~Book 1~~ The minute I got the letter my life was changed by him. The day I was tossed into the huge mansion he called home. The...