Bad Boys Kidnapped Me

By vintage_for_days

Bad ass Katrina Moores. Beautiful, stubborn, rule breaker and has a potty mouth. But she has a dark secret... More

Meeting
World War III
Detention
The Black Dragon
Going out
A/N
The Kidnapping
This isnt over
Tame The Beast
Killing Bambi
You so want me
Cliff
Call me Kat
I fell
Ice Cold
Hes A Gang Leader And He Always Will Be
Can't live without
Time for you to quit
Too Beautiful
Even if it kills him
Over Two Hundred
Deal
Burn in fucking hell!
Maria
In love
Meet the boys
Virgin
I'm Hungry
What am i going to do?
You counted!
I Hope So
Bobbie pin
Dante & Benji
Backstory
The Ball
Love struck teenager
Ted & Joe
Death
I Am Going To Live
The In-Laws
Mom?
I Want You
Jamie
A/N
I Want This Baby
Im Not Letting You Die
I Cant Do This Anymore
I Can Do It
Dad?
Its Time
Epilogue

Antonio Belucini

22.8K 685 138
By vintage_for_days

I sit on the cold, hard toilet lid with the pregnancy test in my hands.

Positive.

I'm pregnant. With Ryder Black's child. I am pregnant with a gang leaders child.

Are you fucking kidding me?! How can I have a child when all this shit is going on?! If I do have this child, what will happen to it when I take the injections? Will it die? Or will it get the special abilities? It's too dangerous!

I don't know what to do. We're all leaving in an hour to Dante's and I was freaking out. If I give birth, what kind of environment will my child live in. Will it be the next heir of the Black clan. Will it have to learn how to kill?

I don't want that. I want my child to live safely, but how can I do that when I'm the one who's putting it in danger the most.

Mom? What do I do?

I feel a headache coming along and I rub my hand down my face tiredly and groan. This is not what I need right now.

I throw the pregnancy test in the bin and stand up on shaky legs. Play it cool Katrina. No one can know yet. I have to make a decision if I want this child or not.

The image of Ryder and I holding our child flashes into my mind and I feel warmth spread to my cheeks. Then my baby with purple eyes takes me out of my lovey dovey trance.

I walk to the sink and wash my face. I put my hair into a high pony tail and look at my appearance. I was wearing ripped shorts and a loose grey tank top, with my combat boots. I look like my normal self. Before all this shit happened.

I turn to the side and look at my flat stomach. There's a human being in my stomach. I place my palm on it and swallow hardly. Warmth spreads through me once again and I smile un knowingly, while staring at my stomach.

No stop! You need to think rationally. Don't let your emotions get in your way. I drop my hand to my side and turn straight towards the mirror.

My features were enhanced with some makeup I had bothered to put on and my skin looks smooth and healthy. Good. I have to act like nothing is wrong.

Forget about it for now Kat. Just focus on getting better. My purple eye swirles as I stare at it. I clench my fists and focus on my green eye. My normal eye.

Breathe. Don't be a pussy.

"Kat!" Zach yells from downstairs, "hurry up!"

I had finally grown the balls to talk to Drew and Zach, and to make it short, I broke down and cried as soon as I saw them. We talked and it was all good now, but that feeling of regret and guilt was always with me and it most likely will always be apart of my life.

"I'm coming women" I yell, huffing angrily.

I scan my reflection one more time but the new tattoo on my wrist catches my attention. I had gotten my mums birthday with Roman numerals to always remind me of her. And remind me that I was the monster that took her away.

You could see the tattoo on my collar bone which was the birds

And a little bit of the one on my hip, which was the roses and vines.

I now had five tattoos all together. My brothers names on my shoulder blade, mom and dads name on my lower right hip, my rose and vines on my left side, my birds on my collarbone and now my mums birthday on my right wrist.

"Katrina!" Zach hollers.

I jump in fright before I run out of the bathroom and go downstairs.

"Oh my god" I snap, "I'm here" I say angrily when I reach the last step of the stairs and see everyone in the living room.

"About time" James mutters, without even glancing at me.

I shoot him a glare and cross my arms over my chest when a wolf whistle makes me snap my head towards Nathan.

"Nathan!" I exclaim, hiding my amused smile.

Everyone laughs expect Ryder when he makes his way towards me, eyeing me up and down. "How is it possible for you to look this good everyday" Ryder whispers huskily into my ear as he wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me into a passionate kiss.

"Ew. PDA people" James whines, gagging.

I smile against Ryder's lips and pull my head back and look at James.

"Oh please." I roll my eyes. "You have had sex in a public bathroom. Don't talk to me about PDA."

"That was one time!" James snaps with flushed cheeks.

"I'm hungry."

"I'm sure we can eat before we leave" I turn to go into the kitchen before Ryder grabs the back of my pocket and yanks me back into his arms.

"That's not what i'm hungry for" he smirks, his eyes lowering to my cleavage.

I gape at him and I feel a blush rise to my cheeks.
Ryder chuckles and leans his head into the crook of my neck and inhales.

"Wanna meet me upstairs in five minutes?" he asks teasingly.

I smirk and wrap my arms around his neck as he pulls away from my neck. I take a peek at everyone and see them all distracted by each other.

"What about going to Dante's?" I ask, my tone seductive and flirty.

He tightens his hold onto me and I smirk when I see the lust swirl in his eyes. "It can wait" he says leaning in.

"Dude that's my sister!" Zach groans loudly.

I drop my head and pull away from Ryder and look at Zach annoyed. "Let's just go."

We entwine our hands together as we walk to the garage. Will I take the injections? What will happen to the baby? Will I have to have an abortion. Ugh I can't do that! It's not me. I hate to say it but I have to talk with Ted and Joe.

My fists clench tightly as I think about those low life's that made me this way and prevented me to have a happy childhood. I don't think I'll ever be satisfied until I see them take their dying breath under my hands.

"Kat?"

I snap my head towards Ryder and see him staring at me with a cold look.

Why is he looking at me like that?

My eyes narrow a little and I raise my eyebrow, "what?"

"You're clenching your fists with my hand still in it" he says, never hinting he's in pain.

I look at my hand and see his hand all purple and blue. I gasp and quickly let go.

See! How could I be a mother when I can't even control myself.

"I'm sorry" I say softly, "it's the side effects." I half lie. The side effects do make me more strong but I'm thinking about the stuff that is making me lose control of my own strength.

He doesn't say anything and cups my cheeks with his hands, "there's something your not telling me Katrina."

I don't dare look at him because I knew how his face would look. Cold, harsh, and worried.

I quickly pull away and turn my back on him, "I'm not hiding anything" I snap. I'm such a liar. "All I want is to get better" I say storming off.

Oh yeah. Way to play it settle Kat. Ugh I just want to punch something. Maybe I could go a few rounds with that chick again. What's was her name? It started with an A.

I smirk when the thought of my fists in her face comes to mind, but then I remember what I did to her when I lost control.

Whatever. She deserved it.

No she didn't.

I stop in my tracks when I see Kater (Katrina's motorcycle which Ryder got for her birthday) and I smile. I only got to ride it once and I don't think I'll be able to ride it for a while.

My hand goes to my stomach unconsciously but when the sound of the others approaching makes me spin around and cross my arms over my chest.

An annoyed look spreads across my face and I look at the others impatiently. I just want to get this over and done with.

"Why do you look so scary?" Zach asks, looking at me.

"Because I am thinking bad thoughts that will get me arrested" I glare at him.

Everyone walks in and I see Ryder talking with Dani quietly. I narrow my eyes at them when I see them arguing in hushed whispers.

Chelsea walks up to me and stands at my side, looking at the rest of the boys get settled in the cars. "Did you find out?" She whispers with a blank face, not even looking at me.

"Yeah. Positive" I whisper, not looking at her, but from the corner of my eye I see her close her eyes and sigh deeply.

"Are you gonna tell him?"

I look at Ryder talking with Danny. His murderous expression as he stared down at Danny, the way he held himself up. He was the definition of dangerous but that wasn't his fault.

He was so good looking. Oh god Kat, look at what your thinking about at this time.

"I don't know" I answer honestly.

We stand there in silence, both in our own thoughts.

"Well" she starts, "at least your kid will be absolutely gorgeous."

I smile in amusement and she laughs lightly. "What are you going to do about the injections? Won't it harm the baby?" She asks, her voice so quiet I even struggled to hear it.

"I don't know Chels." I sigh, "I don't anything."

Ryder's eyes meets mine and I don't break my gaze from him. "Oh here comes the long stares" Chelsea comments, rolling her eyes.

I finally turn to look at her and see her smirking, she looks at me and winks and I pull her into a tight hug. She was surprised at first but then she wraps her arms around me and rubs my back.

"I love you" I whisper, my words came out muffled. I really did. She was my sister, my best friend.

"I love you too Kat" she says softly.

I pull away and we smile at each other, "why couldn't we just be lesbians?" She asks, laughing.

I laugh out loud and wrap my arm around her shoulder and we walk towards Ryder and Danny. "We ready boys?" Chelsea asks, with a smile on her face.

Danny pulls Chelsea towards him and plants a kiss to her lips. I smile at how cute they were and wrap my arms around myself.

"Let's go" Ryder announces coldly and pushes right past me.

Ouch.

Danny and Chelsea look at me sadly and I give them a 'don't you dare feel sorry for me' look.

"He's really pissed Kat" Danny says, "don't worry about it."

"Never do" I say following him into his black Ferrari.

Drew and Zach were in Nathan's car, with Nathan, Daniel and James. I have no idea how they became best friends all of a sudden and Chelsea was with Danny.

Ryder was in the car, his face stern and pissed. I wonder what Danny and him talked about to make him like this.

I don't say a word as I climb in the front seat and shut the door. His jaw was set tight and his fists were clenched at the steering wheel.

The garage doors open and we all zoom out. The drive to Dantes was a long one and the silence was killing me.

"Fuck!" He curses, hitting the steering wheel. He rubs his stubble and leans his elbow against the window.

I stare at him and see the frustration and anger, he was thinking about something and it wasn't a good thing.

"Don't look at me like Kat" he says tiredly, sighing.

"What's wrong?" I ask, concerned.

He doesn't say anything but grabs my hand and kisses the back of it.

Something's wrong. Something is very wrong.

"You don't need to know" he says in a low voice.

I grit my jaw and pull my hand back, "what do you mean I don't need to know?!" I glare at him.

"Like you tell me everything" he snaps angrily and I feel the anger rise.

That's different!

"Are you seriously doing this right now?!" I ask, with a scowl on my face.

"Let it go" his jaw was tight.

This has got to be the pregnancy hormones, because I want to smack the shit out of him.

"Not until you tell me what the fuck is going on" I hiss.

Ryder ignores me and turns the stereo on, music blasting through the car.

Did he just?

I slam the button to turn off the radio and I look at him with a raised eyebrow.

"I'm not some member in your gang that you can tell them what to do" I snap, my frustration growing.

He tightens his grip on the wheel and I look at him with narrowed eyes. He continues to ignore me and my anger spikes up.

"Ryder!"

"It's none of your business" he bites back.

I gape at him. None of my business? None of my business?!

That's it! I am tired and I have already got so much on my mind. I don't need this. If he's not going to talk to me then i'm not staying in this car any longer.

I look back and see Danny and Nathan's car behind us. Perfect.

"Pull over" I order coldly.

Ryder looks at confused but doesn't pull over.

"What?"

"Pull over right now!" I exclaim.

"Don't be immature" Ryder says angrily.

"Either you pull over or I'll jump out of this moving car" I grit out.

He looks at me and I raise an eyebrow fully serious and he must have realised my determination because he pulls over and I immediately get out of the car. I see Danny and Nathan pull over behind us and I walk over to Danny's car.

"Kat stop being childish and get back in the car" Ryder yells behind me.

"I'm not speaking to you until you tell me what's going on" I yell back and climb in the backseat of Danny's car.

Chelsea and Danny look at me confused and they look back at Ryder. Ryder's face was cold and hard as he went back into the car and drove off.

"What the hell are you waiting for?" I snap, "drive!"

Danny jumps in surprise and quickly turns the engine back on and we continue the drive.
Maybe I was being childish but I don't care. I know what he's hiding has something to do with me and I deserve to know.

The car was silent and tense, and I could see Chelsea and Danny giving each other looks. I sigh tiredly and lean my head against the cold window and watch the trees fly past. It's going to be one hell of a drive.

***
We were here. Finally. After a three hour drive we were at Dantes Manor. I remember when I was kept at the gangs main house of the Belucini clan as a prisoner.

Honey hazel eyes. I haven't seen him since that day, doesn't he want to see me? I would at least like to know where and how he is.

I sigh and walk beside Chelsea. Danny was with Ryder and the rest of the boys were all together. I'm scared. I'll admit it.

I need to talk to Ted and Joe. Alone. But I have no idea how to get them alone.

I take a peek at Ryder and see his stoic expression. He's in gang leader mode. His expression lethal, his body tense.

"How long do you plan to fight with him?"

I look at Chelsea and she raises an eyebrow, "until he tells me what is going on" I answer.

She sighs deeply and runs her fingers through her long straight blond hair. "Kat you both need each other more then anyone else right now."

"He needs to start telling me things!" I snap angrily, raising my voice a little.

"Your not one to talk" she says lowly.

I tense, "that's different."

She raises an eyebrow and I huff angrily. I am going to tell him eventually but there's so many factors I need to work out first.

Chelsea rubs her temples, "if only you knew" she says so softly I almost didn't catch it.

I halt in my steps and process what Chelsea just said. "You know?" I ask, my tone filled with surprise and betrayal.

She knows what Ryder is hiding? Does everyone know? Why am I the only one who is always excluded?!

Chelsea's eyes widen and the boys all stop when they realise me looking at Chelsea with wide eyes.

"You know and your not telling me?" I ask, trying to wrap my head around what I just found out.

She didn't tell me. She always tells me. I told her about my god damn pregnancy and she's not telling me!

It's always been us two. It was us verses everybody else. We didn't keep secrets from one another and we're suppose to be each other's link. And now she's on their side.

"Kat it's not what you think!" She says frantically, trying to grab me.

I pull away roughly and I feel the stares of everyone.

"Don't touch me" I growl.

She flinches away but still tries to grab my arms.
"I said don't touch me!" I shout with so my hostility in my voice.

"Katrina!"

I snap my head to a walking Dante and Benji who had just walked out of the gates and were approaching us.

Dante's face was stern with a scowl as he walked with perfect posture, while Benji was skipping with his head in the clouds.

How are they related?

Danny walks to Chelsea to pull her away from me but I grab Danny's wrist tightly. "Stay out of it" I glare.

No one interferes. I've had enough. I'm sick and tired of people hiding things from me.
Fear flashes through his eyes but he doesn't let go of Chelsea's arm.

"I'm not going to hurt my best friend" I snap, "let her go."

"Danny it's fine." Chelsea shrugs his hand away and I let go of Danny's wrist. I feel Ryder's heated stare on me but I couldn't give a shit right now.

"Kat!" Benji yells excitedly and runs up to me. I don't get to say anything before I'm embraced by Benji's scrawny little arms.

"Kid! What the hell?!" I exclaim as I wriggle out of his grasp.

"It was so boring with out you!" He groans, "I was stuck with Dan!" Then Benji looks to the side, lost in thought and whispers to himself in so much despair "it was horrible."

"You're so dramatic" Dante rolls his eyes and gives Ryder the manly hug thing, boys do.

I didn't want to admit it to myself but it felt good for Benji to act naturally with me. It almost made me forget how screwed up I was.

"You must be Katrina's brothers" Dante says as he walks up to Zach and Drew.

They shake hands and I watch from the side and meet Ryder's stare. He raises an eyebrow and his hair falls on top of his eyes.

I clench my jaw and tear my eyes away. I'm not talking to him. He needs to let me in. I'm more useful in the know then being excluded all the time.
He doesn't understand.

He'll never understand until you tell him.

Great. Even my subconscious is against me.

"Let's go inside!" Benji yells before grabbing my hand and dragging me inside.

"How are you sixteen years old!" I grumble but let him drag me anyways.

As Benji and I reach inside I realise the outside of the house was covered with body guards and the image of body guards outside my baby's room comes in my mind.

Ryder had a lot of enemies and when word would get out that the next heir to the Black clan was born, people would stop at nothing to use my baby as Ryder's weakness. The only reason why they haven't gone after me, Lucinda excluded, was because they knew of my reputation.

But a baby. It's so vulnerable and defenceless.

A shiver goes up my spin and I put my hand against my stomach protectively. Would Ryder even want the baby?

I mean we are both only eighteen years old.
Sometimes I think we're in our thirties with all this shit going on.

"Do you have a stomach ache?"

I look at Benji with a confused look "huh?"

"You're holding your stomach." He says, eyeing at it, "do you have a stomach ache?"

"Oh." I realise, I quickly drop my hand and cough "yeah just a little" I lie effortlessly.

"Is this her?"

I look up and see an older version of Dante behind the stairs with his arms resting behind his back. His face was cold and had a harsh and evil look in his eye.

No. It can't be.

I hear the the chatter of the others walk in but they stop when they realise who was looking down at us with an unfriendly expression.

"Father?"

Then the steps of another was heard and in came....honey hazel eyes?!

But he didn't look like the honey hazel eyes I remembered. He wasn't skin and bones anymore. He was well groomed with his hair gelled back and was wearing a black button up shirt, with the sleeves rolled up and a gold bracelet around his wrist. He even wore diamond earrings!

"Hey Kat" he smiles, looking at me.

"You said they wouldn't be here!" Ryder whispers angrily to Dante, his expression murderous.

"Oh don't look so happy to see me boy" Dantes father yells, his cold expression never wavering.

I put my cold exterior on and take a step back cautiously.

"Don't you move!" He shouts, snapping his head towards me, successfully stopping me in my tracks.

What the hell?! Why can't I move?! Is this...fear?

"Father what are you doing here?" Dante asks, his eyes wide and frantic.

"I came to see this pretty thing over here" he answers, looking at me, "she has quite the reputation."

I narrow my eyes and grit my teeth. He certainly lives up to his name.

Antonio Belucini.

I hold my head high and look at Antonio straight in his cold, merciless eyes. I will not be afraid of this old bastard.

"What is he doing here?!" Ryder growls, looking at honey hazel eyes.

Antonio looks at honey hazel eyes and looks back at Ryder, "what? You mean my nephew?"

Nephew?!

Oh hell to the no. What kind of messed up shit is this?!

"Yes I mean your precious nephew" Ryder spits out, his fists clenched.

He looked so hot right now.

No! Bad Katrina! Snap out of it!

"Since when do you speak to me like that boy?!" Antonio scolds Ryder, his tone harsh.

"Father I-"

"Enough!" He bellows, "Dante you have been keeping many things from me and I am not pleased" his eyebrows were furrowed in anger.

Dante drops his head low and clenches his fists by his side.

"Like keeping your cousin locked up for months and associating yourself with that whore, Lucinda" Antonio continues.

I take a peek at Ryder and practically see smoke coming out of his ears. Oh he did not look happy at all.

"Father I am old enough to-"

"I am still the head of this clan!" Antonio yells angrily, cutting off Dante once again. "And I will not let you ruin it to the ground with your sympathy and mercy."

What a horrible man. Was Ryder's father like this too? Raised in this hostile environment, kindness and mercy looked down upon.

I see honey hazel eyes stand by Antonio silently, watching the whole scene with a blank expression. Now that he actually looked healthy, you could see the resemblance.

The room was silent and tense. No one spoke a word until Antonio directed his attention to Benji.

Benji!

I look at Benji and see him looking at the ground, his hands around himself, standing there vulnerably.

"If it isn't my other son" Antonio says in a fake sweet voice, "that I have the burden of taking care of because a whore of a mother died."

Benji doesn't say anything but shuts his eyes tight. Anger builds up in me and I feel my heart break for Benji.

I walk over to him and push him behind me protectively. I will not let this man abuse Benji while I am here.

Antonio scans me over and I glare bullets right into his head. He scoffs and places his hands on the banister and leans against it.

"Well aren't you something."

I hear steps come closer towards Benji and I and I know it's Ryder. He grabs my arm gently and pulls myself and Benji towards the group.

"It has been awhile boy" Antonio says, looking at Ryder. "When did I last see you? Oh yes! When your poor excuse of a father was still alive."

I clench my fists tightly and hold myself back of doing something I'll regret later.

"I would watch it if I was you old man" Ryder says menacing, "remember you rank."

You tell him babe!

Antonio clenches his jaw and he straightens up and glares at Ryder. "Your gang might be in higher rank then ours, but remember this boy." Antonio spits, "nothing lasts forever."

"Is that a threat?" Ryder asks.

A shiver runs up my spine. His tone was calm but menacing, his very existence exuded power.

"Take it what you will boy" Antonio smirks, looking down at Ryder.

"If it is a war you want, a war you shall get Antonio" Ryder snarks back, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Father" Dante cuts in. "Bringing him" Dante spits pointing to honey hazel eyes, "into my personal home is a sign of disrespect to me."

"He is your flesh and blood" Antonio says blankly.

"He killed Maggie!" Dante shouts viciously, his vein in his neck bulging out.

I had never seen Dante look so mad before. He was like a rapid dog that had just escaped its cage, that had been left in for too long. 

Honey hazel eyes killed someone? I look at him and his face was expressionless. He doesn't even look like the type. I guess you should never judge a book but it's cover.

"Enough!" Antonio snaps, "I did not come here to argue. I came here for her" Antonio says, looking at me.

Me?

The boys all stand in front of me protectively and I was surprised how quick they were. Even Zach and Drew was with them.

I still had Benji next to me and Chelsea was next to Benji. We were all behind the boys, who had created a wall with themselves.

Chelsea was in a defensive stance, looking around cautiously, like she was already prepared and had some sort of plan.

Don't tell me!

"Please don't tell me this is what you were all hiding from me" I say lowly so only Chelsea could hear.

"We weren't a hundred percent sure he was coming, but what we did know was, he wants to do something with you" Chelsea says, still looking around.

"Give her to me Ryder" Antonio orders.

I couldn't see his face due to the rest of the guys but I could feel the tension.

"She's the only one that has survived Ted and Joes experiments" he says, "I would like to experiment on her myself."

What the fuck?! I don't think so buddy!

"I'm sorry Kat" I look at Benji and see tears in his eyes, "we didn't know he was here."

I don't say anything and put myself in a fighting stance. I have to be prepared for anything. This is the head of the Belucini Clan were up against right now.

We were also not prepared. We had no idea what was going to happen and I don't think Antonio came
over here only to chat.

"Over my dead body" Ryder seethes, his tone laced with venom.

"That can be arranged."

All of a sudden men in masks surround us and I realise this was an ambush. I look around and see person after person enter. There's too many!

The boys all make a circle around Chelsea, Benji and I and take their guns out.

"If you do this Antonio." Ryder shouts, "this is a deceleration of war."

"It doesn't have to be" Antonio says, "just hand me the girl."

More people rushed in and my eyes scanned my surroundings frantically. No way will one of us come out un harmed.

I can't do that! I can't put other people's safety before mine. We don't know the skill level of these guys, they could be fucking trained assassins for all we know.

"Give her to me or I'll take her by force" Antonio says smugly.

No one moves and my heart was beating frantically. I look around and see at least a hundred men staring at us with the intent to kill.

"I'll give you to the count of three" Antoni says.

There's too many. One of us if not all of us will die. I can't let that happen. Not for my sake.

"1!" Antonio yells, "2!"

The men in masks reach for their weapons and the boys take the safeties off the guns.

I stare at Antonio and watch a smirk appear on his lips. He knows there's too many. He knows we'll lose. I know we'll lose.

He opens his mouth but just before he could say the final number, I push myself out and yell "stop!"

"Kat what are you doing?!" Ryder yells furiously.

"I'll make you a deal Belucini" I say, looking at Antonio, completely ignoring Ryder.

He cocks his head to the side and narrows his eyes, "go on."

"I will take on every one in this room by myself and if I am defeated I will go along with you willingly" I say.

"Kat! Are you crazy?!" Zach yells and everyone shouts at me in distress.

"But If I win you leave right now" I finish not breaking eye contact with Antonio.

He chuckles and licks his dry lips, "very well."

I got you now.

"Katrina no!" Ryder growls, stepping towards me but is stopped when Benji places his hand on Ryder's shoulder.

"I think we should trust her" he says, looking at me.

I nod and look at Ryder, "do not get involved. No matter what."

He looks at me in confusion but I could see the evident worry on his face. His jaw was clenched and his eyebrows were furrowed in anger. He looks up at Antonio before walking back to the boys and Chelsea.

I turn my back on everyone and look at honey hazel eyes and see him stare at me in concern and fear. Fear of what will happen next.

I close my eyes and take a deep breath. I had to be strong. I had to be in control. What I'm about to do might be crazy, but it's the only way.

I could feel the electricity rise up in my body and the sound of sparks at my fingertips told me it was working.

"1!"

I could feel my hair rise and float above me and the power and strength increase dramatically.

"2!"

I could feel my teeth and nails extract and I let it take over my body but not my mind. I was in control but I knew I wouldn't be for very long, so I had to do this quickly.

"3!"

The sound of angry cheers are let loose and the stomps of men charging towards me makes me snap my eyes open and I knew they were both purple.

"Death."

****

I stand there, wobbling on my two feet, swaying side to side. I could feel the energy drain out of me and my purple wash away into green.

Blood was everywhere. Unconscious and beaten up men were laying on the floor around me. No one had been left unharmed.

There was blood dripping on my entire body. From my hair, to my face, to my arms and legs. Everywhere. And not one single drop was mine.

It was all hazy. My memory when I was fighting with the masked men. My body moving so fast leaving me as a blur as I took down the men in front of me. My body weaving against the crowd, then falling behind me as I continued. My long sharp nails slashing everything in my way. My fangs ripping flesh and my strength sending people flying across the room.

It was silent. The only thing heard was the sound of electricity, sparking at my finger tips that was slowly dying down.

"Kat?"

I snap my head towards the gang and see them staring at me with wide eyes. Even Ryder was looking at me in shock.

Oh god.

My vision was becoming blurry and it was getting harder for me to stay on my feet. I turn around to look at Antonio and honey hazel eyes and see them looking absolutely petrified.

I smirk and look at them with my haunting eyes and Antonio was looking around angrily.

"Get. Out." I say darkly.

Antonio looks at me and I see amusement in his eyes. "Well done. You've shown me why they call you The Black Death."

My eyebrows furrow in confusion. The Black what?

"Oh did they not tell you?" He mocks, looking at the gang.

My eyes snap towards them and I see Ryder looking at the boys.

"Everyone in the underground industry knows who you are Miss Mores." Antonio says, smiling. "They say you've killed more people then the plague. That's why they call you The Black Death."

I listen silently. Really? That's a bit dramatic.

"Everyone knows your story" he starts, walking down the stairs, honey hazel eyes following. "How you've been experimented on, how your fighting abilities are, the powers you posses, the fact you are in relations with the most powerful gang leader in America." Antonio pauses and looks at the cold look on my face, "even how you've killed your own mother."

I clench my fists and jaw. "You better thank what ever the hell you believe in, that I am completely exhausted or else I would have torn your limbs straight off."

Antonio chuckles lightly, "now everybody will know about this" he sighs, looking around.

You think I give a fuck about what people think about me?!

"Let's go Luca" he says to honey hazel eyes, "we're not wanted in my own son's home."

Antonio leaves and Luca follows him but looks at me just before he gets out the door, "bye Kat."

And then they were gone.

The room was tense. I could feel my body about to collapse. My breathing was harsh and I look down at the men on the floor. My mouth hangs open when I see the state they were in. Some dead and some barely breathing.

Oh no. I think I'm going to pass out, but before I hit the ground I'm caught by Ryder's arms and darkness is the only thing there is.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

689K 14.3K 62
Delilah Richards is twenty and definitely not what most people would consider kidnap material. She's sweet, innocent, smart and wouldn't dare of hurt...
214K 6.4K 33
Charlie Johnson was unbreakable. She was born into a loving family, and had nothing wrong with her. She was a normal girl at school not too dumb, but...
2M 40.5K 89
𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 #𝟭 He brought his other hand in between my legs moving himself against me more, as he was holding me in pl...
497K 4.7K 14
To crave safety was one thing. To sleep with a monster to get it? That was something else entirely. ____________________ The bar. Her best friend. T...