Trapped In A Cycle (A Ghost H...

By BunnyFluff101

hey guys, this is my first Ghost Hunt fan fiction and I'm really glad I came up with the idea to write one be... More

chapter 1 (Feeling That Wont Shake)
Chapter 2 (You Have The Right Too Worry)
Authors Note
authors note 2
Chapter 3 (Connection)
Chapter 4 (Threat)
Chapter 5 (Stay With Us)
Chapter 6 (My Friends? More Like Family)
Dedication to AutumnsLover
Cnapter 7 (I Know More Facts Then You Do!)
Chapter 8(Virus and Your Hand Fits In Mine)
Chapter 9 (I Love You)
Chapter 10 (The Little Things)
Authors Note (Get Involved)
Chapter 11 (Confessions)
Chapter 12 (Quite A Scare)
Quick question
Chapter 13 (Strong Will Got You This Far.... So Why Not Keep Going?)
Chapter 14 (I Am A Independent Women)
Chapter 15(Picnic)
Chapter 16 (Targeted)
Chapter 17 (Hallucinations)
Chapter 18 (Naru's Place)
Chapter 19 (Suspect)
Chapter 21 (The Calm After a Storm)
Chapter 22 (A Walk)
Author's Note (I'm sorry)

Chapter 20 (Inner Demons)

623 16 7
By BunnyFluff101

Mai POV

It's been about a week since the accident at the hospital and everyone is tip toeing around me like a broken china doll. One wrong move or loud noise and they think I'll brake into seemingly unfixable pieces. I'm ashamed to say that maybe their
right. I have become so weak and helpless that it's sickening. It seams like can't do anything for myself anymore. Yes, my home was broken into and my cat was killed. Yes, I was brutally assaulted and essentially poisoned. Yes, I am now terrified to go outside under the fear that I will see his face but, no; I am not broken. Just a bit torn. Nothing that is unfixable in time. My mind is constantly racing with untamed thoughts with even more rambunctious answers. Answers. Maybe that is all I need. Closure for what has happened in order to move on with life but, how can one move on knowing such a dark secrete? My parents, no matter how much I loved them, murdered two people just because they were scared. They killed them because they had supernatural powers. The same powers that I possess now. Would they have killed me, their own daughter? I will most likely never know the answer. I want to believe that they would have accepted me but, the more I think about it they more unlikely it seams. I began to question all the happy memories that I once shared with them, for they might have all been a lie. A cover up for there true motive. This man buried his beliefs deep into my mind. Why does he have such a great effect on me? Is it because deep down I know it to be true. That two years ago I knew something was wrong? The way they acted up till there death; cautious, always looking behind their shoulder. Nervous glances at each other when ever we went on a family outing. I should have question them and asked what was wrong, if I did, then maybe none of this would have happened. I could of tracked down their last family member and make my parents fix their wrongs. Yes, maybe the would have gone to jail; but at least then they would would have been alive. If I did make that decisionthen I might have never met Naru, Monk, John, Ayako or Masako. I would have probably been to afraid to even think about going into that old school house. I would have never knocked down Naru's camera and never have gotten this job. I would have never met any of my best friends or the person I love. I love Naru more then anything and the thought of not meeting him makes me sick. If I had the choice would I go back and try to keep my parents alive or would choose to meet my best friends? In present time right now I would have picked my friends without a second hesitation. They have done so much for me. They have literally become my whole life but, back than the decision would not have come so easily. I would have most likely picked my parents because they were the only constant in my life. Everything was changing back than and all I really wanted was stability. They gave me that without a doubt and now here I am questioning their love for me. I can easily say that going into that old school house was easily the best decision I have ever made. I wouldn't change it for anything. They would do anything for me. I love each one of them so much and would do anything to make them smile, hear their laugh and help be a source of light in their lives. I have failed in that dream. Lately I have only caused them hart brake and misery. They don't deserve that; especially Naru and Monk. I am just a burden and they deserve better. So much better then what I can give.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am so sorry about not updating! I have been terribly busy and also working on a new story.

Anybody reading this a Iron man/ Avengers fan?

I am absolutely in love with the Avengers and decided to try and write my own fan fiction about them.

I only have the first chapter and half of the first one but I am liking how it is going.

Anyways back to this story. This chapter is a little different from the previous ones and I hope you liked it, (it may be one of my favorite chapters so far) I like the way it flows. Anyways;

Thank you like always for reading and don't forget to comment ideas!

Vote

Comment

Follow

Till next time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 440 26
hi! it's kinda my first time writing a story... I tried to publish some but it didn't really work out, but I hope you enjoy this story😅
67.4K 3K 52
This is my first time writing a fanfiction. Please ignore my mistakes and Support me. It will help me a lot. 😊😊 About the story, I will write in th...
12.7K 813 14
purely Fanfiction when dark pasts hunt you every night when u meet someone who will love u endlessly who can do anything to get u will u recover from...
6K 404 19
It has been some time since Naru left for England. Mai, once in a while, sees all the gang except for Naru, Lin and Madoka. She believes she has move...