Niall Horan Imagines❤ Part 2

By niallitharder

My second Niall imagines book. This book is about imagines about Niall and a girl. And the best part is, YOU... More

Wedding Day
Flight: You visit him
A discusting thought
"Prom" - Bad Boy Niall
"Studying"
IMPORTANT!!
Imagines
Cheated
"Baby"
"Baby" - PART 2
Golfing
Publicity Stunt
Dirty Imagine (Beware!)
More than friends
He's getting married
He's getting married PART 2
Beautiful to me
My angel
Deserving better: Part 1
Deserving Better: Part 2
Deserving Better: Part 3
Messing Up
How He Wakes You Up
Exams
First Date
Facts about the Author
Rumors
End of the year
Do you still love me?
Winter Cabin - Part 1
Winter Cabin - Part 2
Winter Cabin - Part 3
Winter Cabin - Part 4
Winter Cabin - Part 5
First Christmas
He gets jealous
Red Carpet
Best Friends
Cheated
His thoughts when...
Changing
A life without you
#PrayForTheWorld
Love You Goodbye
Love You Goodbye 2
Meeting Parents: He meets yours
Here's To Us
Morning Thoughts
More Than Just A Fuck
Niall The Photographer
Act My Age
Right Place, Right Time
The Proposal
Remove The Past
Partners In Crime
Personal Imagines Book
I'M BACK
Note - Important!
Niall and Celine
Social Media: Instagram
Crash
Crash Part 2
Social Media: Twitter
I just love bacon
Prom and Exams
Jealous
One Day
USA (I'm back + Update)
I Wanna Grow Old With You - Westlife
Special Someone
Sephora
Book 3

Small Bump

1.9K 42 3
By niallitharder

SEX SCENE SEX SCENE! SKIP IF YOU DON'T LIKE A SEX SCENE!

______________________________________

*Niall's POV*

Y/N and I have been married for 2 years now and ever since then, we tried to get a baby. In our position, it wasn't as easy as we thought it would be. We tried so many times to get a baby but it just wasn't possible.

Y/N was getting depressed about it, thinking that she can't have kids. It has always been one of my dreams to have a family of my own one day but it doesn't seem like it's gonna happen. I'm very sad about not getting a baby bur I will always have a little hope that we will.

Y/N is an amazing woman, perfect wife and my special girl. No matter what happens to us, we will always be there to support each other.

Today I have a day off while Y/N was at work. Two weeks ago we tried yet again for a baby but no luck and it's been getting to my baby girl even more and she's so stressed out with work and at home. I want her to relax and I want her to relieve the stress. I was lying on the couch watching some soccer when an idea popped in my head. I quickly shut the TV off and walked upstairs to our bathroom. Y/N will be coming home in a few minutes so at least she can come home with a nice bubble bath.

"Niall, I'm home!" I heard her voice from downstairs, bringing a smile on my face. I closed the tap as I made sure there were lots of warm water and bubbles. I quickly rushed downstairs to meet my beautiful wife. She looked exhausted and I just wish I could take her stress away.

"Hey baby." I greet her with open arms as she leaned into me, giving a loud sigh. We both looked at each other and I swear I fell for her all over again just like I do every day. I leaned in to kiss her, feeling her warm lips on mine.

"How was your day baby." I asked as we leaned our foreheads together.

"Tiring, stressful, long, irritating. Should I go on?" Y/N sigh again and I held her closer to me.

"It's gonna get better, love. I prepared you a nice warm bubble bath upstairs waiting for you. Your pj's are on the bed and when you're done, let me know yeah?" I held her close to me. She nodded and whispered a 'thank you'. I watched her as she walked upstairs, having so much love for this beautiful woman I get to call mine forever. While Y/N was busy upstairs, I ordered some takeout.

"Niall?" I heard her and I quickly walked upstairs.

"I'm here, princess." I walked into the bathroom seeing her drying herself. A smile creeped on my face looking her up and down, feeling proud. She saw me staring and raised an eyebrow playfully.

"What?" She smirked. My feet dragged me to her as I gave her a hug. She leaned her naked body against mine.

"I want to take care of you." I whispered still holding her against me.

"Okay." She whispered back. I picked her up bridalstyle and walked to the bedroom where I gently layed her on our bed. Her being beautifully naked in front of me still drives me absolutely crazy!

I hovered above her and we made out for a few minutes. My lips then trailed down to her neck, sucking on her sweet spot where I know I could get her off in one second. My lips went down to her boobs and I stopped just below her stomach.

"Why did you stop?" She breathed out. I smirked and went down to where I know she needs me the most. I teased her by giving a light kiss on her clit, her body shivering from my simple kiss. She bucked her hips up and I laughed.

"Patient baby." I smirked before I dipped my head between her legs, licking up and down her clit. I could feel her body shivering and I continued to go faster until she's a moaning mess.

My lips trailed back up to her lips, wanting her to taste herself. We both moaned into the kiss, making me hard. I started to remove all of my clothes and then went to the nightstand to grab a condom but Y/N stopped me.

"Without it, please." She asked and I gave a sympathetic look.

"I want to try again, one last time and if I don't get pregnant after this then we can stop trying." She said with tears forming in her eyes. I quickly walked to her again and hovered over her giving her a sweet kiss.

"Anything you want. If nothing happens after this, promise me you will still have hope."

"Promise." I nodded and I entered her as slowly as I could, knowing that it drives her insane. Soon enough I thrusted slowly and deeply, wanting to feel her close to me as possible. I'm not doing this to try yet again for a baby, I'm doing this out of love because I love Y/N with my whole heart. Making love to my baby girl is one of my favourite things to do in the world.

We both were a moaning mess until we both reached our climax. I continued to kiss her, showing her how much I love her.

"I love you, Y/N. No matter what happens. I will always love you." I whispered in her ear, giving her one last kiss.

"I love you so much, Ni. I wish you knew how much." I winked at her and rolled off of her.

"You wanna eat? I got some pizza."

"Yeah, I'm starving." She said and I helped her into her pj's after I also got into some sweats.

For the rest of the night we ate pizza, watched some movies and fell asleep on the couh.

~°~

*3 Days Later*

*Y/N's POV*

I quickly shot up and ran to the bathroom, suddenly feeling nauseous. I threw up in the toilet, throwing up everything I had in my body. I soon felt Niall holding my hair out of the way and rubbing my back. I kept throwing up for a few seconds.

"You're okay, baby." Niall soothed as my body felt dead.

"Niall," I whispered. "Grab the pregnancy test in the right side of the cabinet." He quickly shot up and grabbed the test. He looked at me with hopeful eyes as I took the test and told him to go outside. After that I told him to come in as we waited for the results. I ended up taking four tests just to make sure. We waited inpatiently until the test made a sound.

"On a count to three we will both look at the results, okay?" I instructed. Niall nodded nervously.

"1...2...3!" Our heads snapped down to the results.

"YOU ARE PREGNANT!" Niall yelled and tackled me into a big hug. I started to cry as the thought of being pregnant sinked in.

"Oh my god, I'm pregnant!"

"I told you we should still have hope! Oh my god I can't believe were going to have a baby! I love you so much baby girl! Oh my god!" Niall kissed me as passionate as he could.

"I love you too and I can't believe it!"

"I'm so proud of you!"

*5 months later*

At 5 months I already started to grow a little bump. I'm so excited to be pregnant because God knows how long we tried to get a baby. Niall was always there to comfort me and say "we will try again next time." He's always been so supportive no matter what and I'm so glad I have him as my husband. Without him I don't know what I'll do because he is the love of my life. He's going to be an amazing father and I hope that in the future we will have more little Horans running around. This baby in my stomach is sure a little miracle.

______________________________________

I'm going to try and update on the Personals Imagine book but that damn book won't let me publish anything and I'm trying to figure out what's going on.

I hope you liked this imagine and if you did, please comment/vote. If you want to request, you are more than welcome.

Thank you for reading :)

-J xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

673K 8.8K 142
Hey my angels!! This is our first completed book of Niall imagines, we have started another both which is in continuation of this!! (The link will b...
3K 113 32
This is the second book to my irishboy. I give credit to my amazing friend who has helped me write and helped me for ideas for the book go check her...
7.6K 64 23
Enjoy some imagines and preference!
4.2K 63 39
i started this book as y/n and niall imagines but halfway through i changed it to narry (: send requests for certain story ideas <3 thank you for r...