Mafia Don [Mj FanFiction]

Od ScarletWords93

What happens when your father sells you to the baddest mafia boss? Více

Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
NEW Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Not an update! Apology to you
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Announcement (not update but please read)
Ch. 40
I am back
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44

Ch. 4

7.6K 284 574
Od ScarletWords93

"Help me!" Michael looked at me, the policeman looked at me and I was holding his hand so tightly.

"Please help me! Those people kidnapped me... they're holding me against my will!" I was explaining to the policemen as tears were falling down my eyes like rivers, causing the people around to look at me and whisper things like I was some kind of crazy ass woman. My voice was shaky, body trembling, palms were sweating and my heart was beating so fast in my chest that I got the feeling it was going to explode. Fear took over me entirely for doing this, knowing Michael's bad temper, but at least I was going to be safe, now that the police was here. "This man is a gangster!" I turned around, not letting go of the policeman's hand and pointing at Michael like a child but when I looked into his eyes I got a disturbing feeling...

I felt such a tremendous uneasiness inside my guts like something very bad was about to happen... as if the world was about to end today! But I didn't need to worry about that since the police was here... and after all, I was in a shock from everything that's happened to me so it was normal to feel this way, right?

"He's a criminal!" Michael and his men were just standing there quietly and calmly while I was accusing them of such terrible crimes which made me wonder why won't they say anything?

Michael's eyes looked very strange - calm and angry at the same time... I tried looking away from those eyes but couldn't for I felt trapped in the deep, dark brown... This man was piercing right into my soul, as if he was reading my mind and knew my every move that I was about to make, and there was nothing I could do to hide from him.

"Please you gotta help me! I-" but then one of the policeman cut me off, saying

"Michael, what did you do this time, man?" WHAT THE... Why did he know Michael's name? I looked at Michael and his eyes said 'you're in big trouble'.

"I got a new girlfriend obviously... " I felt his eyes on me "and she's.... very emotional as you can see." he sarcastically replied, the policemen and Michael's people laughed but Michael... he didn't.

"Well, what happened to the old one... what was her name... Esmeralda?"

"You don't wanna know." Michael replied.

I've heard this name before! So she was his girlfriend? Well, where was she now? However, this was no time to think about her... my situation was very bad right now because Michael knew those policemen but how?

"C'mon Mike... you know I've always liked her!" the policeman begun "Can't you at least tell me where she is since you won't be needing her anymore.." he winked "know what I mean, man?"

"She's six feet under." suddenly their laughter stopped.

Oh Lord... he must have killed her...

"Well ahm..." the policemen cleared his throat and I just stood there not knowing what to do or say. I only knew I was doomed. "Did you like the weapons Michael?"

"Yes, I did."

"I told you I knew just the right people! Those men have their hands on the best quality weapons in the country.. if you need more just let me know, man!"

"I sure will."

"It was nice working with you." so the policemen worked with Michael??!! Distributed illegal weapons??!! So they were corrupt as hell and I believed they could help me... Great. Thanks good luck.

"Well, we gotta go now." Michael won't even look at me anymore... "I have some stuff to do." I was sure he meant me.

"Yeah we do too. It was nice seeing you, man and ah... your new girlfriend... I'm sure she's keeping you entertained!" they begun laughing "Almost put you in jail! You gotta be happy it was us today and not somebody else so here's our advice... better be careful."

"I sure will be. Bye."

"Take care!" and the policemen left.

Michael was breathing heavily and his hands were formed in fists so tight that his knuckles turned white. I was in big trouble for doing this. Now I regret it but how could I have known that he worked with those people!

"Let's return home." he said and grabbed my arm so tightly I whined in pain. He was pulling me by the arm, walking so fast I had to run to keep up with his pace.

During the entire ride to the house no one said a word. Michael was very focused on the road and looked quite calm which made me wonder how could this be since I tried to escape?! Alligator and Tin, on the contrary, looked worried. They were exchanging troubled looks from time to time and from the way they acted and breathed I could tell something bothered them extremely. Furthermore, I got the feeling they were treating me as if I was about to disappear and not be a part of their gang or family or whatever you want to call it anymore.

We finally arrived and headed for the house. Michael was deadly silent, walking like a statue in front of us while Alligator and Tin kept on looking at each other in the same disturbing fashion from before. We went inside the house.

"YN, go to your room now." Michael finally spoke with a calm and low voice. I dared not disapprove with him and quickly headed up to my room.

After an hour or so he opened the door without knocking and came in.

I didn't dare to look at him because I was afraid. He walked over to me and stopped. I felt his intense gaze upon my face, wanting so badly to escape from it but that was impossible.

Then next thing I knew, I was laying on the floor with stinging cheek because he slapped the shit out of me causing me to collapse.

"Get up." He said calmly but I couldn't because I was still in shock from the hit. "I said get the fuck up!" He grabbed my hair and yanked me up with force. I begun crying. "Why are you crying now, YN? Ha ha?? Did I tell you before we went inside the mall to keep your mouth shut? I ASKED YOU A QUESTION!" the grip around my head got tighter "WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DISOBEY ME?" he let go of my hair to only hit me again. I fell on the floor and he kicked me in the stomach.

"NO MICHAEL PLEASE I'M SORRY PLEASE STOP!" he yanked me up.

"You sorry now? WELL IT'S TOO LATE! I TOLD YOU YOU DON'T WANNA MAKE ME ANGRY! I WARNED YOU! AND WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT ME KIDNAPPING YOU??! HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN THAT I BOUGHT YOUR ASS FROM THAT DRUNKEN PIECE OF SHIT THAT YOU CALL YOUR FATHER!"

"DON'T TALK LIKE THAT ABOUT MY FATHER!" it was the truth but I didn't like it.

"IT'S THE TRUTH! AND YOU KNOW WHAT?? IF I HADN'T TAKEN YOU WITH ME, AND I KNOW VERY WELL THE KINDS OF MEN LIKE YOUR FATHER, YOU'D BE DOING BAD SHIT FOR MONEY NOW! DO YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!? HE WOULD'VE PROBABLY SOLD YOU TO OLD MEN FOR MONEY TO BUY ALCOHOL!"

"NOOOOOOOO! SHUT UP!" I screamed as loud as I could since the imagine of my own father doing this to me hurt me beyond words and maybe Michael was right ('cause he actually did sell me) but still... he was my parent and I didn't want to believe it. Michael didn't like my reply so he hit me again and I felt blood coming down my lip.

"I'M SICK OF YOUR BULLSHIT! IT'S YOUR SECOND DAY HERE AND YET YOU'VE CAUSED SO MUCH TROUBLE!" he begun dragging me towards the bed "WHEN ARE YOU GONNA REALIZE THE FACT THAT YOU'RE MINE NOW?" he pushed me on the bed and climbed on top of me. "YOU'RE PLAYING WITH MY PATIENCE!" he pulled out a knife of his pocket and cut my top, revealing my bra.

"NOOO!" he ignored me and begun cutting the rest of my clothes until I was naked. I saw him unzip his pants.

"Open your legs." I shook my head. "I said open your legs." he said through his teeth and placed the knife on my neck. There was nothing else left to do except to open my legs and let him do whatever he wanted to do. "You finally hear what I'm saying.." he said and begun kissing and biting on my neck passionately. Then I felt his hand travel down my chest and grab my breast from under my bra. I shivered and he sighed in pleasure. "I'll fuck you so hard you'll need a wheelchair after I'm done with you, girl..."

he whispered in my ear with his low, commanding voice. I was crying and shaking so hard from the beating, the knife and now... the rape that I was about to go through. But then, suddenly, he just stopped. He got off of me, zipped his pants, put the knife back in his pocket and left.

Alligator's POV

Me and Blade were sitting on the sofa in the living room, drinking whiskey and waiting for the boss to get back. He was hell angry and went upstairs to the girl... how could she be this stupid to disobey the don and talk to the policemen? Thank God they were a part of the whole illegal organization or we would have been at the police station right now...

In the beginning we heard the boss yelling from upstairs, then the girl yelling and after a while her voice disappeared. She was probably dead right now.

Too bad, because I kind of liked her... she was way better than the boss' previous bitches. I even believed she was perfect for him because she didn't seem to be a whore or a bad girl, on the contrary, she looked calm and sweet - exactly what my boss needed! However, she was gone now. It was just faith.

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard the don's footsteps echoing down the marble stairs. I looked at him to see his clothes and hair were a complete mess. He must have raped her before killing her about which, I had to confess, I was a little jealous since she was one damn fine girl.

He walked over to us and sat on the sofa.

"Whiskey." he said and Blade quickly took an empty glass and poured some of the liquid then passed it to him. He took down few gulps and sighed, resting his head back on the sofa with closed eyes.

"So boss... should we go get rid of the corpse?" I asked because that was what we'd usually do.

"There's no corpse." me and Blade almost choked on our whiskey.

"Wait no corpse? How could there be no corpse?!!" Blade asked.

"'cause she's not dead, you fool!"

Wait what!!!??? He didn't kill her?

"Boss, are you telling us you didn't kill her?" I had to ask to make sure this was real.

"Oh God... are you deaf or something..."

"But she betrayed you! She betrayed the family and you let her live?!!!!" the boss NEVER allowed betrayers to live.

"Somebody slap me please! I can't believe this! Michael you didn't kill her??" Blade jumped in. "Maaaan.... her pussy must be really good... or mouth... to convince you not to shot her!" he giggled and I couldn't help it but laugh too. Michael remained motionless, drinking his whiskey.

"She must have bewitched him!" I added to the amusing conversation.

"Hahaha! Maybe she does voodoo magic at night in her room!"

"HAhHAHAHAA this one was good, Blade!"

"Boss, tell us, does she really suck so good for you to let her live?"

"You two.... SHUT THE FUCK UP!" he yelled at us all of a sudden. "And get back to work! Damn..."

"Sorry boss..." we apologized. What the hell was wrong with him today? There was obviously a reason of great significance for him to let her little betraying heart beat and now he won't tell us, his most trusted people... We gulped down the last drops of whiskey in our glasses and scurried outside before we made him angrier.

Your POV

It's been few days since I've tried to escape and Michael beat me up.

The bruises and redness were already disappearing fast which was a sigh that he was careful when beating me, and now that I think about it, he could have hit and kicked me way stronger than he did, so he was actually going easy on me!?! He had no intentions to kill me... thank God!

He's been quite calm the past few days, well not that I had many contacts with him... I only saw him when I got downstairs to make breakfast and coffee for everyone (I begun doing this myself since there were only men in this house and to tell the truth their cooking skills weren't the best, besides, they were a little messy too) other than that, I remained in my room all day long. I haven't talked to him nor has he talked to me, we also avoided eye contact although I could swear I felt his eyes on me few times. I've only talked to Alligator, exchanged few words with Blade and other guys that came to drink coffee. Seemed to me that Blade and Alligator were the closest to Michael.

However, Michael would come downstairs and drink his coffee quickly then go out with Blade. I suppose they had some kind of work but when I saw him he was quite calm, nothing from the Michael I had experienced few days ago. If I didn't know the true person he was, I'd even think he was a sweet man! He was quite handsome too... I hated him but I couldn't lie myself about the way he looked which made me wonder... why did he have to force me be here with him when he could have had any girl he wanted on her knees? And what was that about him not being able to rape women? Men like him were pure criminals, capable of committing any crime and for him to tell me he couldn't rape me... I wouldn't have believed him if he hadn't stopped himself twice. It made me wonder why? Most men wouldn't care about that but he did.

I was about to take a shower and get ready to sleep when I heard voices from downstairs, sounding like my father. I couldn't believe this at first so I sharpened my ears, even cracked open my bedroom door to hear better, and to my utmost surprise my supposition got confirmed. It was my father.

Without hesitation, I scurried downstairs to find my father, Michael, Alligator and two other men at the entrance door.

"I came for my daughter! I want my girl back! I made a mistake and I want to take her home now!" my father was pointing his finger at Michael. "YN!" he noticed me.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

95 0 19
You are hired to work at a company but what will happen when you find out who you boss is?
3K 103 10
I had left that life, when my dad abandoned us i abandoned the mafia but just my luck I would be caught back in it again. My mum remarries into the m...
3.2K 150 26
Your an 18 year old lass living with your dead beat family the father beats you around the mother doesn't care the only person who don't get hit is y...
188K 3.7K 12
New office worker or Slave to the biggest mafia leader in South Korea? Y/N a 20 year old gets bought by a suited busissness man by the name of Mr.Min...