Its Simple...

Von deaddapollo

So if you haven't read Twist, Turns, & Broken Promises then you won't have a clue about what's going on in th... Mehr

Christmas & Surprises (1)
Birthday Kisses (2)
Ya Gotta Go (3)
Secrets (4)
New Year New Problems (5)
Author's Note
Just Stop (6)
Somethings Up (7)
More Time (8)
Presston (9)
Your Safe With Us (10)
Author's Note
My Little Bro (11)
Adjustments (12)
Our "Friends" Up North (13)
Its Official (14)
Time To Talk (15)
Author's Note
#DayofSilence (16)
Coachella Days (17)
Do You Love Her? (18)
More Than Friends (20)
Author's Note
First Caps (21)
I'm Fine (22)
Game On (23)
Where is She? (24)
I'm Sorry (25)
Author's Note
Save Her (26)
Saying Goodbye (27)
Epilogue
THE END
New Book
New Book
Just Read

You Again (19)

2K 50 3
Von deaddapollo

So when I woke up I was in a good mood, I wanted this week to be a positive week. I got up and went to pick out and outfit from my closet. I found these pair of black jeans that had the knees cut out and struggled to get them on. I love soccer but damn clothes just aren't made for us aka the reason I live in sweatpants. After I finally get the pants on I grab a black polo shirt and put on my black snap back that says "Obey" in black letters. Yes I'm pulling an Ash get over it. I go and get my red sneakers, they were neon so with all the black I was wearing it wasn't too much. I went downstairs and grabbed my soccer bag from the basement. Tryouts were going on this week and its a 3 day thing so I just keep my bag with me, it has everything I need in it so I keep it in my trunk. I put my bag in my car and go back into the house and walk into the kitchen. Mom and Carli are in the kitchen and they're basically dry humping each other.

"HEY!" I yell causing them to pull apart.

"So many other places in the house you can get freaky can the kitchen not be one of them?" I ask.

Carli hides her head in Mom's chest causing us both to laugh. Jackson comes down the stairs in his boxers and a mad look on his face.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"I don't know what to wear." He says crossing his arms.

We all are quite then burst out laughing.

"Rylee go help him." Mom says.

"Come on." I say.

Jackson grabs my hand and we go to his room. When I open the door there are clothes all over the place.

"I wanna dress like you Ry Ry." Jackson says.

I search through the clothes and find him some black pants. They don't have rips in the knees but they'll do. I look for a black shirt and find one. Its a simple black tee shirt, not Polo but oh well. He doesn't have any all red shoes but he has these Red and White Roshe so I put those on his feet. When I took him shopping I got him a few hats. I grabbed a black one that said "Killin It" We both head back downstairs and go into the kitchen.

"You guys are adorable." Mom says.

"Come on let me take a picture." Carli says.

I bend down and and point the Jackson while he's holding he's pointing to his hat. Mom and Carli take a picture and post it on their Social Medias. In a matter of seconds my phone is blowing up I take the time and go through some of them.

"Okay you both better hurry out you'll be late." Mom says.

Jackson and i run upstairs and grab our book bags. We start heading to the door but Carli stops us.

"You didn't have breakfast yet." She says.

"I'll run through Dunkin' Donuts, we gotta go. Oh and also Soccer tryouts start today so I won't be able to pick up Jackson." I say.

"Okay, I'll get him." Mom says.

We both go and hop in my car and Panda by Desiigner comes on and we both start jamming out. We pull up at Dunkin' Donuts and I don't feel like getting out the car so we go through the drive through. I get 2 bagels, 2 donuts, and 2 apple juices. I hand Jackson his food so he can eat it on the way.

"Dude if you drop anything in my car its going to be me and you." I say.

"I'm pretty sure I can take you Ry Ry but I won't drop anything." He says.

I just laugh and continue to drive. When I pull up and Jackson's school he hops out and runs into the school with a bunch of other kids. I pull off and drive over to my school. My school is only about 15 minuets away from Jackson's so I got there when the bell rung for homeroom. I walked in and sat with my friends in the back like I always do. Ryan tried to take a piece of my doughnut and I smack him.

"Your rude." He says.

"Dude as long as you known me when do I share my food?" I ask.

He just shrugs his shoulders and leans back on Shane. Our teacher comes in the class with Mal. When she sees me I quirk my eyebrow. She looks down and blushes which causes me to smirk.

"Class this is Mal and she's new, I know the year is almost over but be nice." Ms.Hans says.

Mal walks and sits in the seat next to me.

"How are you doing love?" I ask.

"I'm fine, what's up with the pet name?" She ask.

"I don't know, you'll have to stick around a little longer to find out." I say.

"I'm down if you are."

"Forever and Always."

Since school is almost over Ms.Hans lets us do whatever we want in homeroom now. I looked at Mal's schedule and the only difference is what she has 1st and 8th period. So when the bell rings we go our separate ways. Ryan and I go to History and we sit in our normal seats. To be completely honest to past history you just need to take notes when your teacher says too and make sure you know how to understand DBQ's. So Ryan and I are usually sitting in the back of the class on our phones or talking about random things.

"You like Mal don't you?" Ryan ask.

"Oh my god how many times do I need to tell you guys this? I'm in a relationship." I say.

"Yeah but that doesn't mean you can't have feelings for someone else while your in that relationship." Ryan says.

I just roll my eyes and listen to whatever the hell Mr.Fitz is saying. When the bell rings Ryan and i walk to Health class and meet up with the rest of our friends. Mal walks in and goes up to the teacher before coming and sitting in the seat next to me.

"So how was first period?" I ask.

"I mean trig is just...no" Mal says.

"So Mal who are you dating?" Ryan ask.

I reach over and smack his arms.

"What? I'm just asking!" Ryan says.

Mal just laughs.

"At the moment I'm single." Mal says.

Our teacher gets up from her desk and makes everybody put their phones away before starting to talk.

"So today we're continuing to talk about unhealthy relationships" Ms.P says.

We did this project where she would give us a scenario and we would have to say if it was healthy or not. That went on for the rest of class and then the bell rung. Classes towards the end of the year become boring so I basically just talked with my friends and did the little bit of work teachers had us doing. The end of the day came quick so I went out to my car and grabbed my soccer bag before heading to the locker room.

"Well if it isn't the superstar herself." Kim says.

"Shut up." I laugh.

I go and sit on the bench next to her.

"So are you ready for coach to kill us?" Kara ask.

"I mean I've been training with the national team and when I'm not with them I'm at with my Mom's club team so I'd like to think I'm in pretty good shape." I say.

"Well that makes one of us." Kim says.

Hazel and Mal walk into the locker room together laughing. I look up and quirk my eyebrow.

"You never told me you played soccer." I say.

"You never asked." Mal says.

"So looks like I don't have to introduce you guys. But to everyone who doesn't know this is Mal." Hazel says.

We all finish changing and coach calls us out to the field. We start with a lap to warm up. Let's just say by the end of tryouts even I was tired but not as tired as some of the other girls who literally collapsed on the field. We all went back into the locker room and grab out things and walked to the parking lot together. Me having a shirt on was out of the question especially because it was drenched in sweat.

"Tired?" Mal ask.

"Just a little, how you doing love?" I ask.

"Again with the pet name?" She ask.

"Its not a pet name, I'm not the cute romantic type. But I need to get home so I'll catch you later." I say.

As I"m walking away I can feel her starring at me so I turn around and wink which causes her to blush. I laugh before hopping in my car and pulling out the school parking lot. Do I find Mal attractive, yes. Do I wanna jump her bone, No. I just want to be friends with her. Two reasons. I'm in love with Kelley and I don't think dating a teammate is the best decision. I get home and run into the kitchen because I smell burgers being made. Yeah, it was a pretty good night.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

83.3K 1.5K 32
The story that shows my life at 16 and being the next top soccer player for the U.S. National team. Fanfiction of the USWNT some AU!
256K 3.1K 54
I will be doing only a few; Tobin, Alex, Morgan, Julie, Christen, Ashlyn, Ali, Hope, Kling, and Kelley. (Will also do ships and requests of people w...
18.6K 571 39
Good girl Hope has always been a Curtis. That is, until she found out she was a Winston. With his hair and his eyes, it's a wonder she didn't realize...
4.5K 102 29
It's been 5 months since the World Cup. Alex and Tobin are planning their wedding, preparing for the day they go to court with Andy, and thinking abo...