Sex Crave(Editing)(Complete)

By ima1Dchick

I love sex. I am addicted to it. I love to watch porn, read books about it, and even hear about it. I love th... More

Sex Crave
Chapter 1- Frustration
Chapter 2. Frustration PT.2
Chapter 3. I'm not that easy
Chapter 4. Stepbrother
Chapter 5. Mr. Chocolate Eyes
Chapter 6- I NEED SEX
Chapter 7- Filler chappie
Chapter 8- Movies With Riley
Chapter 9- The Nonvirgin
Chapter 10. Just Friends.
Chapter 11. Anxiety.
Chapter 12. I Think I'm Pregnant.
Chapter 13. Final Results.
Chapter 14. Filler Chapter.
Chapter 15. Party, Party, Party.
Chapter 16. Hangover and Do-overs.
Chapter 17. Mistakes.
Chapter 18. Break-Ups.
Chapter 19. S-E-X.
Chapter 20. Feelings
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23. Vacation
Chapter 24. Wedding
Chapter 24. I Like You
Chapter 25. Choose Me Not Her!
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27. Good Things Always Come To A End
Chapter 28. Author's Note Plus More.
Chapter 30. Boyfriend/Girlfriend.
Chapter 31. Lies, Breakups, and the Forgotten.
Chapter 31. Lies, Breakups, and The Forgotten Part 2
Chapter 32. Problem.
Chapter 33. Solution
Chapter 34. Tonight My Name Is Charlotte
Chapter 35. My Choice
Chapter 36. Rick Greene
Chapter 37. conclusion
Epilogue

Chapter 29. Beautiful Soul.

7.9K 153 14
By ima1Dchick

So so sorry for the late update. If you hate me i understand. I had a lot of homework in the past days plus a little cold. Thanks to everyone who votes and comments and everyone who reads my book. I really appreciate it. I really love you guys!

Sorry for any errors! Enjoy :D

-:-

My eyes opened to bright lights as I squinted them letting them adjust to the light.

"Rachel?" I looked up to see Riley as the biggest smile appeared on his face. "Rachel you're awake." He said as if he was still trying to process it.

"What happened?" I said. The last thing I remembered was getting in the car with Tyler as he begged me to let him take me home.

"You were in a car accident." Riley says. "You have been in here for two weeks, you don't remember. I guess with all the pain medicine they had you on you wouldn't. This isn't your first time walking up, you've actually have a couple of times but all they did was give you more medicine and you would fall back to sleep again." He says.

"Oh no, is Tyler alright." I asked.

"He's doing much worse than you, since he didn't have his seat belt on he hit his head really bad and I'm afraid he's got amnesia. Some stuff he can remember but other things is a complete blur. The doctor says it will be a while until he gets his full memory back."

"Wow." I was still trying to process it.

"I'm so sorry Rachel." Riley takes my hand in his and holds it firmly.

"For what?" I say.

"This is all my fault. It was me who left you alone without a ride back home and if I just would of listened to you then this would of never happened. I'm so so so sorry, I-" he said looking so sorry with so much guilt in his eyes and voice.

"Riley it's okay, it's not your fault." I sigh. "But I was telling the truth about Luke."

"I'm sorry for not believing you.When I heard you were in a car accident, my heart literally stopped and I felt like I couldn't breathe. I'm just so happy that you are okay. I've been so worried."

"Well I'm fine now and that's nothing to worry about as long as we're together." I scoot over patting the seat next me where he sat. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me against him and I laid my head on his chest.

"When you get out of here I'm going to take you out. I have something really important I want to ask you." He says as he kisses my forehead.

After the doctor came in and checked me out, he said I should have to stay for about a week. I had a broken leg and had stitches in my head. My mom came a few hours later but couldn't stay long because she had to get back to the baby and John. Riley stayed with me though while the whole time I was anxious to know what he wanted to ask me. I was hoping he would ask me to be his girlfriend which we make me the happiest girl in the world.

After a week of laying in bed all week, I was finally released from the hospital. I was on crunches and couldn't walk on my own which was hard and would take some while getting used to. But Riley had called and said he was taking me out tonight and the whole date was going to be a surprise.

I put on a dress since it was the easiest thing to put on with the cast on my leg and wore my hair in a neat bun. Riley arrived just as I was fixing up my makeup as I grabbed my purse then limped down stairs as fast as I could. Riley stood at the door looking as good as ever in a grey suit with a matching tie and shoes and his hair was messy like he ran his hand through it many times on the car ride over here but that was how I liked it.

I stood at the bottom of the stairs just looking at him thinking how lucky I was as he talked and laughed with my mom. It was weird how I never looked at Riley and how hot he was until now. His laugh echoed in the room and I loved it so much, I loved everything about him.

I cleared my throat causing the attention to me as Riley's head turned, his emerald eyes meeting mine. He flashed the most breathtaking smile as his eyes slowly slid down from my eyes as he scanned my body then back up until they meet my eyes again. This time when our eyes meet they were filled with passion and lust as his eyes were a few shades darker.

My mom awkwardly coughed making both Riley and I jump as we realized we were both just starring at each other. We both broke out in laughs as he came over to me, wrapping his arms around me holding me up so I wouldn't need the crunches to stand. "You look beautiful." He says and I giggle like a little girl nervously looking at the ground. "I'm happy your wearing my necklace." I hadn't taken it off since he gave it to me.

"Thanks you're not so bad yourself. I really like the suit."

The whole car ride he wouldn't tell me where we were going and when we arrived made me close my eyes. It was hard walking with crunches and no eyes and I was afraid that at any moment I was going to fall. But as a few minutes passed I felt him help me sit down and push my chair in. "Open."

My eyes anxiously flew open to the most beautiful sight. I didn't know what restaurant we were in but it look really expensive as he had rented a private room that was decorated in Christmas white lights and candles. Above us was a beautiful big chandelier But it also had a tint to it and it was so romantic like and prefect. On the table sat a single beautiful red rose and plates that were covered and a bottle of wine with two glasses. I wonder how he got that being underage.

"What do you think? Do you like it?" He asks as I felt his eyes on me the whole time as I took it all in most likely trying to read my expression to see if I liked it or not.

"I love it, its beautiful Riley." He smiles wide as he takes his seat across from me happy that I liked it.

"Well there's more to come, take the lid of your plate." I lift the lid as I could already smell the food when I walked in. I had eaten nothing but hospital food and I was craving anything but that. Under the lid was a huge plate of pasta, chicken Alfredo. One of my favourites. I took a strong whiff of it closing my eyes savouring the smell.

"Mhm, it smells so good." I mumble as I grab my fork. I hungrily eat as Riley laughs at me and begins to eat his too. He pours us both some wine that also looked expensive and I wasn't even going to question it.

"That was so good" i say rubbing my stomach after finishing my whole plate. I was completely full... Of food.

"Want dessert?" He asks and I lock eyes with him.

"Are you going to give it to me." I say seductively as I look down at his lips, my eyes lingering there for a while until I meet his eyes again. His eyes filled with hunger as i smile at him.

"Maybe later." He smirks.

Now he gets up and goes to a corner picking up a box that I hadn't seen before that had blended in with the floor. It was a guitar box. Oh my! He pulls his chair out laying the guitar across his lap wear he begins strumming on it playing a familiar beat.

*singing*

I don't want another pretty face

I don't want just anyone to hold

I don't want my love to go to waste

I want you and your beautiful soul

I know that you are something special

To you i be always faithful

I want to be what you always needed

Then I hope you'll see the heart in me

I don't want another pretty face

I don't want just anyone to hold

I don't want my love to go to waste

I want you and your beautiful soul

You're the one i wanna chase

You're the one I wanna hold

I won't let another minute go to waste

I want you and your beautiful soul

You might need time to think it over

But I'm just fine moving forward

I'll ease your mind if you give me the chance

I will never make you cry c'mon lets try

I don't want another pretty face

I don't want just anyone to hold

I don't want my love to go to waste

I want you and your beautiful soul

*singing*

He stares into my eyes the whole time singing the words to Beautiful Soul by Jesse McCartney as he gets up walking over to me where he puts the guitar down still saying the words.

"I don't want another pretty face

I don't want just anyone to hold

I don't want my love to go to waste

I want you and your beautiful soul." He says looking into my eyes with passionately. "Will you be my girlfriend?"

I nodded my head many times happily as I gently placed my hands on his cheek placing a lingering kiss on his lips."Yes."

-:-

What did you think?

What could their ship name be ?

Comment and vote please!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Un Known Secret By Jaylen

Mystery / Thriller

75 0 8
Hello, my name is Sophie, I am going to tell you my story, but before I do I do have 1 sibling and I have an amazing dad. I have 1 best friend, I am...
756 29 25
This is a septiplier fan fiction I don't really ship them that much at all but thought this would be fun, so no hating on anybody. -This story takes...
150 1 12
***Teen nonfiction*** I'm in 9th grade an I finally get my 1st boyfriend. I think it's gonna last a while. But guess what! I'm dead wrong he breaks...
111 4 7
I am fifteen. My hair is blonde and my eyes are crystal grey. Hahaha thought I was gonna say blue, huh? My life was pretty normal. I walk to school e...