"Hello, Doc?"

Por chanaddict

[English] A ChanBaek/BaekYeol fanfiction. ===== "Hello, Doc?" "Yeah, hello?" "I have this kind of illness, an... Más

Foreword
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[author note]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[announcement]
[30]-END
New Story

[15]

8K 515 326
Por chanaddict

A/N : SORREH but I'm deeply in love with these boys♥ 'The 7th sense' and 'without you' are literally killing meㅠㅠ

I really love the choreography and the songs are really just asdfghjkl!

AGH I love them since ever they're not debut yet lolxD

Okay, okay I should stop now-_-
Enjoy lovelies~
===
AUTHOR'S POV

Baekhyun freeze in his place. He didn't know what to say. Like seriously, Park fucking Chanyeol is asking him to go out to mall together with him this Sunday, which is mean 2 days again.

"I.."he really want to answer 'yes!' but that sounds so pathetic cause he really got nothing to do this Sunday. "I actually got nothing to do this Sunday.. so yeah, why not."he smile widely to the taller.

Chanyeol show his wide smile. "Cool! I got bored too whenever Sunday coming."

"So.. I'll pick you at your apartment?"Baekhyun ask him.

"No no. This time I will pick you at 1pm. How's that?"he give the doctor a sweet smile.

"Okay then. 1pm. Don't be late, Channie."Baekhyun give him a wink.

And Chanyeol almost got a heart attack when Baekhyun call him by his nickname. "C-Channie?"

Baekhyun chuckle, "Yup. That sounds cute and I don't know. It just suits you."

Chanyeol just blush then bite his lip to hold his feels to not exploded.

"Then I'll call you Doctor Byunnie."

"Ew that sounds horrible!"Baekhyun roll his eyes then laugh after that.

Chanyeol just laugh before saying, "How about I call you mine?"

Baekhyun freeze on his place and his expression gone blank. Not to mention his heart beat going wild and his face turning red after that.

Chanyeol laugh after seeing the doctor's cute expression, "I'm just kidding, Doc."

"I know, you fucking idiot."Baekhyun murmur while his head hang low.

And fortunately, Chanyeol didn't hear his curses.
===
BAEKHYUN'S POV

My room is so messy right now; clothes sprawl all over the room, hats are sitting comfortably on the bed, and last is.. my eyeliners are laying on my table freely.

After a good 1 hour, finally I choose white polo shirt with black jacket outside, tight black jeans, and a pair of Nike sneakers. I also comb my hair up so you'll see the clear view of my forehead.

And of course an eyeliner as an addition of my perfection.

I don't know why but I smirk over my reflection on the mirror. I want to impress Chanyeol, of course. But still, I don't know what the reason is.

At straight 1, I hear a beep of a car. I peek through the window and automatically smile when I see Chanyeol go out from his car.

I quickly go out from my house then lock all the doors before slightly running to the gate.

Shit, am I look like a girl being fetch by her boyfriend?

I walk nearer to him and earning a clear view of him; tight black polo shirt, jeans, a cap, and sneakers. Damn, he look simple but also hot at the same time.

"Hello, Doc."he smile at me. Yes, with that killer smile.

"Hi."I reply with a sweet smile.

He open the passanger door for me and I just blush before enter his car.

"So.. Where do we want to go?"I ask once he enter the car.

"I planned to go to the mall and watch a movie.. What do you think?"he ask me.

I smile widely, "Since watch a movie has been a long long time ago for me, then okay."

He smile back at me, "Okay~"

At the car, I taking glances at him. I don't know, I just can't let my eyes off of him. Until he accidentally looking back at my direction and our eyes meet. I quickly look away then blush furiously.

And I'm sure he is grinning right now.

"By the way, Doc. You look great today."he say out of blue.

I look at him and smile shyly, "Thanks. And you look good too."

"Thankyou. And.. by the way, I love your eyeliner."he chuckle at me.

FUCK. Is he realize that I'm using eyeliner? Is that too noticeable?! I quickly look at my reflection through the window beside me and good thing is not that noticeable. But how did he know that I'm using eyeliner?

"It just different when you're using it and when you're not. And it's a good different, though."he smile at me.

I just blush then look away, "Thankyou."
===
AUTHOR'S POV

Arriving at the mall, they take a walk before suddenly Chanyeol's stomach growl. Not on a good way.

Baekhyun laugh over it.

"Come on, let's eat. Your stomach already complaining."

Chanyeol just nod in embarrassment and let the doctor drag him.

They finally reach the one of the most big restaurant in the mall.

After ordering their lunch, Baekhyun keep teasing Chanyeol about his stomach complaints.

"If you hungry, just tell me. Don't be shy or what. Okay?"Baekhyun tell him.

Chanyeol just nod, "Maybe I'm too shy and I almost forget that this is my lunch time, Doc.."

Baekhyun frown. Hearing the word 'doc' from Chanyeol's mouth sounds weird this past few week. He just feel weird whoever close to him call him 'doc'.

"Chanyeol."he call him.

Chanyeol look up, "Yes?"

"Just call me Baekhyun from now on."

Chanyeol widened his eyes in surprise. "I-I can't, Doc. You're a doctor and you're way older than me."

"Am I that old?"Baekhyun pouted.

"N-No, it's not what I mean. I mean.. You're a doctor, and I'm still a colleger.."

"So what?"Baekhyun rise his eyebrow. "Whoever close to me, I can't bear to hear the word 'doc' from them."

Chanyeol stop for a while. Did he mean.. I'm close enough with him?!

"Yes, you're close enough with me."he say like he can read Chanyeol's mind.

Chanyeol widened his eyes, again. "H-How did-"

"You just sound it out loud, pabo."Baekhyun chuckle.

"Oh.. I thought.."

"So, just call me Baekhyun. Okay?"

Chanyeol can't hold his feeling right now. He is squealing like a little girl, mentally of course. Like seriously, his crush, a.k.a Doctor Byun Baekhyun, ask him to call him by his name in informal way. How can you hold it?!

"O-Okay."Chanyeol stutter.

"Let's try it, then."Baekhyun smile before lean his body closer to Chanyeol and position his hand beside his ear like he want to hear it clearly.

Chanyeol bite his lower lip, "B-Bae.."

"I can't hear it!"Baekhyun tease him.

"Baekhyun."he finally say it clearly with his deep voice. Sending shiver all over Baekhyun's body. It's good to hear his name from the taller's mouth for the first time. And he find his name 100× more good when the taller who the one said it.

While Baekhyun is busy with his thought about his own name and Chanyeol's deep voice, he suddenly feel the taller grab his hand and squeeze it softly.

And the taller, himself, didn't realize what he's saying next;

"Baekhyun, I love you."
===
A/N : OMO I CAN'T ASDFGHJKL.
Chanyeol said it! Finally finally finally!
And what will Baekhyun react? *smirk*

"Just date him already, Baek!" *hit baek on the shoulder*

"Just shut up!" *hit me with his briefcase*

"I don't want to! I want you to date Park fucking Chanyeol!" *kick him in the leg*

"This bastard author!" *punch me on the stomach* *fall into the hard ground*

LOL whatever-_-just ignore meh.

Big thanks to who still support me! Keep revomment, okay?

I love you!^◇^

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

62.4K 3.8K 26
[English] A ChanBaek/BaekYeol fanfiction. What if suddenly a stranger came into your peaceful life and change your life? Will you hate that person? O...
16K 691 26
Baekhyun and Chanyeol were high school sweethearts until their forceful departure resulted in a grudge. Years later, Chanyeol is a rising legend whil...
2.7K 140 2
Baekhyun x Reader Doctor AU Your poor health had with time sucked out every bit of your lively personality, leaving you completely exhausted of livin...
22.2K 1.4K 45
Byun Baekhyun was one of the well known doctors at the most renowned hospital in Seoul. He had achieved his dream of being a doctor and lived comfort...