Oneshots, imagines, and ideas...

By HowDULL

As the title says. *Rating of Mature applies only to set imagines that will be specified* More

Introduction *important*
Dean Winchester Imagine
Snape Imagine
Jeff the killer Imagine
7 minutes in heaven (One)
Loki Imagine
How you met (Preferences)
A little luck and a lot of tea
A little luck and a lot of tea (part two)
Crowley Imagine
Johnlock Imagine
Joker Imagine
Johnlock Imagine
Soupernatural preferances
Undertaker imagine
Supernatural 7 minutes in heaven
Soupernatural Preferences (2)
George Weasley Imagine
Rick Grimes Imagine
Merlin Imagine
Halloween Preferences
Medic Imagine
Sheldon Cooper Imagine
Snape Imagine
Lucifer Imagine
Sherlock Imagine
Sherlock Preferences
Daryl Dixon Imagine
Engineer
Tenth Doctor Imagine
Jace Imagine
Daryl Dixon Imagine
Levi Ackerman Imagine
Sherlock Imagine
Castiel Imagine
Hades Imagine
Levi/SNK Imagine
Eleventh Doctor Imagine
Fandom Texts
Nick Valentine Imagine
Winchester Imagine
Ciel Phantomhive Imagine
Kylo Ren Imagine-200th voter Imagine
Edward Elric Imagine
Dead!Arthur Imagine
Levi, Sherlock, and Draco
Labyrinth Imagine-Jareth
Night Vale Imagine
Regina Mills Imagine
Danny Sexbang Imagine
Drunk! Reader Comp.
Professor Stein Imagine
Annette Marie--Pt. One
Spy Imagine
Pesky author's note
Kylo Ren Imagine
Untitled Part 86
Dean Winchester Imagine
Kylux Imagine
Crowley Imagine
Levi Ackerman Imagine
THE AUTHOR'S BACK IN TOWN
General Hux AU
Drabble
Heavy x Reader
Multiverse Preferences
Tenth Doctor Imagine
Oswald Cobblepot Imagine
Oh Dear, I've been tagged.
Gimme a break, gimme a break....
300th Voter Imagine--Little Tiny Secret
Black Butler Imagine
Rick Grimes Imagine
Sherlock Imagine
Johnny Depp Imagine
Modern Erik Destler Imagine
TFA Preferences
Part 100
Bates Motel Imagine
A brief note.
Erik Destler Imagine
Spock Imagine
Russia Imagine
Eren Jeager Imagine
Sherlock Holmes Imagine
Levi Ackerman Imagine
Jello
Cuddling--Preferences
Movie Night
Movie Night - Selene
Movie Night - Sirius Black
Movie Night - Corpse Bride Imagine
Sherlock Imagine
Kylo Ren Imagine
Dean Winchester Imagine
10th Doctor Imagine
Andy Biersack Imagine
Note
Young Severus Snape Imagine
Mr. Gold Imagine
Kirito Imagine
Best Friend - Preferences
Benedict Cumberbatch Imagine
Tony Stark Imagine
Sherlock Holmes Imagine
Captain Phasma Imagine: Part One
Crowley Imagine
What you call each other - Preferences
Batman/Bruce Wayne Imagine
Tony Stark Imagine
Hannibal Lecter Imagine
Drunk! Reader Comp.
Severus Snape Imagine (Male Subject)
Jim Gordon Imagine
Loki Imagine
Note
Rick Grimes Imagine
Holiday Cover
Jared Leto Joker Imagine
Sherlock Holmes Imagine
Steve Rodgers Imagine
Holiday Cover (Results)
Derek Hale Imagine
Winchester Christmas
Sherlock Christmas
Christmas Compilation
Regina Mills Imagine
Percival Graves Imagine
Spock Imagine
Draco Malfoy Imagine
Castiel Imagine
Avengers Imagine
Oneshots has been Discontinued
Final Note *Please Read*

400th Voter Imagine--Death The Kid

716 7 3
By HowDULL

Death The Kid Imagine

Note: I completely understand that the DWMA doesn't work like a regular highschool, but I'm afraid that this bitch [moi] is as basic as they come, and it works with the plot I've thought up. Forgive me. Also, I'm really happy that we're here. Thank you for giving my baby love.

Imagine for: BVBCreed

Death the Kid Imagine

Y/n was a pretty normal girl. She liked books and fireplaces. She enjoyed the Fall and she liked going running, even if it killed her. However normal she was, nobody viewed her as such. To everyone at the DWMA, she was extraordinary. To Death the Kid in particular, she was extraordinarily asymmetrical.

Her weapon, Holt, insisted that they become a legitimate team, and in order to do that, they needed to become Shinigami and Death Scythe. To do that, they needed to go back to school.

They'd been freelance for a while, ever since Y/n turned fourteen. They found one another in a spurt of luck, both down on money and a place to go. Together, though, they were able to buy an apartment and form a team. There happened to be a shortage of bounty hunters that would work for regular people at that time. So, they became a dynamic duo, and the unbreakable bond between weapon and meister formed. 

At school they were well liked and admired, by all but Death The Kid. He didn't mind Hold but he hated her, or, that's what he told her most every day. On the off chance that they passed one another in the halls, he'd scoff and shove his hands into his pockets. She'd form her meanest glare look down her nose him. Either way, the weapons ended off pulling their meister's away from one another.

After a year of this mutual hatred, there had been a great many feuds between Death The Kid and Y/n M/n L/n. The most infamous, the most devastating, the most expensive one was known as 'The Apple Fight'.

Y/n took to messing with Kid's symmetry in a ruthless attempt to make him pay for taking her apple. It may sound trivial, but Y/n was the kind of person who gave things freely and often. So, to have Kid quite ceremoniously snatch the apple she was about to bite into was a big deal. It was made larger when he then took a bite, dropped it on the ground, and walked away. He also refused to apologize, and from there, no one could stop Y/n.

Those two weeks were dangerous for everyone. Even though Kid knew exactly who was triggering his breakdowns, he took out his anger on everyone else. If you were to commit a sin as minor as walk to closely to him, you might find yourself on the bad end of a tongue lashing that could sent grown men to the lavatory sobbing.

He didn't go without fighting back, though. Y/n was a generally tidy person, not too clean but not at all dirty. She did, however, despise being dirty. So, in the middle portions of the day where she couldn't go home or clean off, he would spill things on her. It started small, a glass of water on her blouse or coffee on her skirt. By the end of the feud, though, she had worn a cup of pudding on her chest, gum in her hair, and a sticky red substance kid told her was jello-water. She thought different, and spent the whole day squirming.

In fact, no one is quite sure why they even stopped. For some reason there was an unsaid truce, and it never happened again. They were, however, back to their usual savage remarks and haughty attitudes.

Graduation came soon, but not soon enough for the angry enemies. Y/n constantly remarked on how grand it would be to never have to see Kid's face again, and Kid often whined that the two weeks to graduation were going to kill him. Seeing as she'd shaved her left eyebrow a week before.

Three days before graduation, the meisters and their weapons were out for a coffee, to chat and talk about how they would stay in touch.

"Well, some of us might work together a lot!" Liz encouraged, which lit the mood a bit.

"And otherwise, we'll still get free time to hang out!"

Y/n was more than happy to drift away, though. It would be sad, loosing her friends, but there were some people she would have no problem parting ways with.

"And, you know, this is the time to come clean and loose secrets." Maka added, and somehow everyone started looking at Kid. Under the pressure, the shingami squirmed.

"I...well...One day, two years ago, I forgot to fold the toilet paper into a triangle!" Everyone recognized this as a blatant lie, except for Y/n. She scoffed and crossed her arms. "How will you live with yourself?" Kid turned up his nose.

"I assume it will be easier than trying to be you, god, it must be exhausting to be so horrible all the time."

She snarled at him and jerked up out of her chair, dashing to get a coffee to console her loss of that particular round.

"We did it." Holt sighed, smiling lazily with his arm draped over Y/n. "I'm a death scythe and you're still not important." She rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, well. Without me you'd turn into a sickass weapon and then...what, clatter to the ground?"
"Pfft. Without me you'd be killed thirty seconds into a fight."
"Uhm, no, I still have my charm to rely on. Unlike-"

"Charm? Y/n, who on earth are you talking about?"

With a slight cringe, she turned around. "Kid, not now. Not today. Not in the mood."

He raised his arms in mock-surrender. "Down, Kitten. I'm not here to fight. Liz, Patty, Maka, Soul, BlackStar, Tsubaki and I are all going out drinking to celebrate. The posse wouldn't be complete without Holt and you're a package deal." He paused. "You are, aren't you?"

Before Y/n could reply, Holt smacked his lips. "Yup. Leggo."

Two hours into the party, and Y/n was the only one sober. She was sitting at the bar, sipping on a sprite, watching her friends act like perfect idiots. This wasn't interesting, though, until she noticed a certain drunk someone staggering towards her. She could tell Kid was wasted by the way he was walking and the way his hair was tousled a bit. He finally stopped just near her, leaning heavily on the bar for support.

"What is it, you ninny."
"Another...drink."
She sighed and turned to the bartender. "He'll have what I'm having."

"Ooh, Y/n. What're you drinking?"
"Sprite. You'll need it, it might balance out the mix in your gut you'll vomit out later."
"Psshhh. The only medicine I need's you, in my bed, naked."
"Kid!"
"Oh'm sorry! That was unclear. See, I was talking about you and me having SEX!" He nearly shouted the last word, and she hissed at him.

"Keep your voice down you drunk bastard! Don't say something you'll regret."

"Whaa? You're hot, hot HOT! I love you, Y/n."
"You hate me."
"I LOVE YOU, Y/N." He shouted, as though she had heard him wrong.

"Shut up you little shit. Drink this." She nudged his drink towards him.

"I've loved you since you messed my symmetry. I love symmetry. Y'know what else I love?"

"Kid, drink your drink and you'll feel-"
"YOU! I love YOU, y'see? That was the thing I was doing."

"Oh for fuck's sake." She moaned, considering dumping the drink on his head. Instead, she turned to the bartender.

"Get me a Vodka Cranberry. Now."

She spent most of the night dealing with Kid, until he passed out.

The next day, Holt was busy puking his intestines out, so she was forced to answer the phone when it rang.

"Hello."
"Y/n, hey. You don't usually answer the phone." It was Liz.

"I know, Holt's busy--oh, hold on." She took the phone away from her ear as Holt staggered out.

"Get back in the bathroom, you're not done yet."
"I feel fine, I'm--" He retched, gagged, and then threw up on the floor.

"GET BACK IN THERE YOU SICK BASTARD!" He rushed back into the bathroom, and she sighed.

"Sorry Liz."
"'S fine, Patty's the same way."
"Oh and Kid too, right? I'll bet he's freaking out about how his sick lacks symmetry."

"Kid? Kid didn't have a drop to drink last night."
"Are you kidding me? He confessed his love for me and spent the night calling me 'The hottie with the body' while I tried to pour sprite down his throat.

"Yeah, well, you see...."

Last night

"I certainly wouldn't call her that!"

"That's the point, you idiot." Soul rolled his eyes and messed up Kid's hair. "You need to seem drunk."
"Y/n is smart, she'll see right through this."
"She's never been drunk. She doesn't know. Get out there, and remember the walk."

Kid put extra focus into his shamble, and strutted out of the bathroom.

"You're kidding me, right?"
"Nope. We've been trying to get him to tell you for years, I mean this was the only way we could get him to do it. Oh, Patty's out. I've gotta go. Catch ya later."
"Bye." Y/n muttered, ending the call. "That little fucktard."

Holt was cleaning his vomit from the hallway, and she leaned on the wall near him.

"What should I do about Kid?"
"What do you mean?"
"He confessed his love, he was sober I guess."

"Oh. Well ask him on a date, then."
"No...I think I'll play with him for a few weeks and then I'll make my move."
"Y/n, that's a pretty aweful thing to do."
"Are you saying that I shouldn't?"
"...Not exactly, but-"
"Good, so it's settled. I'll bring ginger ale and soup for Patty and say that kid needs some too. If he can play drunk he can play hungover."

"We have ginger ale?" He murmured, weakly.

"Not for you we don't! This is for evil!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 70 16
It'll probably be mostly anime but I will do other things if I know them. Requests. I only will do the request if I know the character so sorry.
189K 3.6K 71
So since I love writing preferences I figured I'd try my hand at one shots!! I'll do Star Trek, Supernatural, Once Upon A Time, Sherlock, The Avenger...
222K 3.6K 57
Requests are closed. Request anything at all! Any kind of Loki is welcome here.
95.1K 1.7K 200
Okay these are actually some imagines and preferences that I've written on Tumblr. Go see them if you want to @themindfulwriter16 on Tumblr. Enjoy