The Alexandra Diaries

By thefeelsofbooks

*Extract from The Alexandra Diaries* ""From the day that I met you, I have been filled with guilt. And it eat... More

Betrayal
Breath taking
Gunshot
Attacked
Middle school mates
The family
History repeating
The first
A secret for a secret
Expect the unexpected
The fight
The truth
The Search
Broken
Rogues
The warning
Siren
Friends
By blood or not
The boys
Rivalry
Darkness
Pulse
Sisters
Beginning
War
Relentless
Betrayal
Tempting
Forgive and forget
Family tree
Exposing
Charles
The trap
Disastrous
Bloodline
Impossible
Curiosity
Robertsons
Monsters
Brotherly
Ryan
Threats
Return
Snake
Mistakes
Collapsing
Revival
Zen
Recovery
Fin

Passion

1.2K 74 15
By thefeelsofbooks

HI GUYS!! Lol I'm excited. This story is doing amazing I love it!!! This chapter is probably gonna be my favorite to write because there's a tiny surprise in it ;)

"Ryan." I spit, narrowing my eyes at him. In less than a second Dylan is by my side, with his arm around my waist. Ryan smirks, quirking an eyebrow. It was the look Ryan gave me right before he attacked me, so it's not the most comforting look.

"Don't wanna cause a scene now...do we?" He taunts, and looks at me. Something unreadable flashes in his eyes, before he looks back to Dylan. For a few seconds, Dylan and Ryan seem to be having a glare off. I want to slap the shit out of Ryan for ruining my first date with Dylan.

"Get out of here, Ryan." Dylan commands, his voice barely above a whisper. His tone would be enough to scare the devil.. But after the two weeks I've come to know Ryan, it doesn't take a genius to tell he won't be leaving and Dylan most certainly doesn't scare him.

Ryan laughs, crossing his arms. "Hey Princess-" I cut him off with a low growl.

"Don't call me that." He roles his eyes but ends up snickering.

"Fine. But wasn't that along the lines of what you said during our little argument?" He asks, stepping even closer to me. Dylan steps slightly in front of me, staring at Ryan with hate filled eyes. "Once again, Dylan is here to save your ass. It's really cute." He says, matching Dylan's stare.

After a few seconds of silence, I speak.

"Why are you here?" I ask, and he looks towards me. He smirks, putting his hands in his pockets in the most casual manner.

"Really, I just came here to grab some ice cream, but then I saw you. Now what type of friend doesn't greet another friend?" He purrs, and I grow angrier. Does he really think we're friends? If there's one person I hate in this world it would be him. He legitimately tried to kill me, he was going to kill me and take Lydia's land.

He smirks, knowing just how angry Dylan and I are becoming. "You're pretty hot when you're mad, Alexandra." Ryan advances towards me, stopping when he's a couple feet away. "Actually, you're just hot in general. On second hand, I'm kind of happy I didn't damage your face."

Dylan moves forward, his fists curled up ready for a fight. I put my hand out in front of him to stop him. "He's just being an ass. Like normal." I say to Dylan, shooting a glare at Ryan. His smirk remains, growing larger if possible.

"You're calling me an ass? What type of mate shoots his mate in the shoulder, and then digs it out with a knife?" He asks, and I gulp at the memory. Fortunately, it did not scar over. I feel the growing urge to punch Ryan in the dick, but sense we've already drawn a bit of attention I decide not to.

" I didn't know she was my mate at the time." Dylan snaps, and I squeeze his hand. I stare at him, willing him to calm down. He takes a deep breath in, and glares at Ryan. "I wouldn't have shot her had I known who she was." He says, and Ryan lets out a laugh that seems to echo in my head.

"But you still shot her. Just like Charlotte..." He sneers, and Dylan freezes. I look towards Dylan, my eyebrows furrowing together.

"Dylan what is he talking about?" I ask, and Dylan says nothing. He angrily stares down at the ground, his eyes blazing with rage.

"Oops," Ryan feints. "Has he not told you about Charlotte?" I refuse to answer Ryan, my cheeks burning in either anger or humiliation. "I mean if Dylan doesn't want to tell you about her, I guess I will." Ryan huffs, looking at me with fake pity.

"Don't ever talk about her!" Dylan shouts, attracting some attention. I glare at both of them. I actually don't know who I'm more irritated at, Ryan or Dylan. I know Dylan really hasn't done anything wrong, but he knows that I've been dying to learn more about Charlotte. And then there's Ryan, who like usual is being a dick.

"I want to know." I say, looking Dylan dead in the eyes. "I deserve to at least know." I say, and Dylan's eyes soften a bit. I glare back at Ryan, who sends Dylan the nastiest smirk I've ever seen. It makes me feel bad that I basically just let Ryan win.

We remain staring at each other before I finally grab my bag and start to walk away. I can't do this to Dylan, Ryan is his enemy and I'd so much rather hear about Charlotte from Dylan.

"He's using you!" He yells, causing me to stop dead in my tracks. I don't bother to turn around because then he'll get the satisfaction of seeing the shock that I'm in. Dylan wouldn't use me...would he?

"That's bullshit." Dylan spits, and I just stand there.

Ryan's lying, he has to be. I tell myself over and over. We're mates. He can't be using me. "Is it? She looks like her." Ryan says, and I can sense him stepping towards me. I can't seem to move. I'm frozen in place. My mind screams at me to just run away, but my legs don't seem to listen. "She speaks like her." He says, and now I can feel him standing directly behind me. I feel a hand run through my hair, but I don't make any effort to push it away. Tears start to well up in my eyes. I'm begging Dylan to say something, but instead all I hear is silence.

Suddenly a picture is put right in front of my face, and I can't help but choke on a sob. "Alex, meet Charlotte." Ryan says, whispering in my ears. She does look like me. But the difference between her and I? She's by far prettier. I take off at a sprint, ignoring Dylan shouting my name. Tears stream down my face and I dart into a small ally.

I slump up against the wall, and pull my knees up to my chest. I can't hold in the sob that I've been holding in all of this time. I look like her. That is the dreadful thought that races through my head. What if he just wants me because I look like her? Is that why he won't ever talk about her around me? Am I just someone to fill the void of Charlotte?

All of these thoughts distract me, and I feel an arm gently wrap around my wrist. I jump up, screaming in the process. I look up to see Dylan, and try to push him off of me. "Go away! I don't want you here." I shout, but he doesn't move. My wolf becomes angry, which is the only reason I was able to throw him into the wall on the other end of the ally. He lands on the ground with a thud, but seems unfazed by it.

He's up in less than a second and back over in front of me. "Please! Alexandra." He pleads, grabbing my wrist. I snatch my wrist out of his grasp, and send him the nastiest glare I can make. Dylan seems to step back a bit, nervousness evident in his eyes.

"Why didn't you just tell me about her!" I shout, shoving him back. I advance towards him, shoving him again. "It would've seemed like you cared!" I shout, punching him in the shoulder. He attempts to grab my wrists, but I snatch my wrists away. "She looks like she could be my sister, Dylan!"

He looks down in guilt, but then back up at me with determination. "But she's gone, Alex!" He yells, causing me to narrow my eyes at him.

"Don't yell at me." I growl, and his face softens. If anyone has a right to be yelling, it's most certainly me. I just got my ass handed to me by Mr. Dickwad, oops I meant Ryan.

"Alex, she's gone." He says in a much softer voice. "I don't care about her. I care about you. I couldn't give a damn if you two were twins." He says, making my mouth part slightly. "If she was your twin, I would choose you every single time." He says, slipping his hand onto my cheek.

"You're the one I want, not her."

My eyes widen as he leans in, and before I can stop him, his lips are on mine. For a few seconds I just stand there, shocked. But eventually, I relax and kiss back.

Our mouths don't move in rhythm at first, our teeth clank together. But eventually something clicks, and our mouths become partners. They move together in sync. One of Dylan's hands moves down to my waist, and he pushes me back into the wall.

You know how people say that the fireworks don't exist when you kiss someone? That's complete bullshit. They existed right now, and they lit up my body. I didn't want to let go. This was the first time that Dylan has actually shown some type of attraction towards me. Nothing can bring me down.

His hands threaten to leave marks on my hips, but I don't care. My hands snake around his back, wanting to be closer to him. I want to be with him in this moment. And I am, I open my mouth to allow his tongue entrance.

And we stayed like that, my lips on his and his on mine. We were one at that very moment.

We pull apart eventually. The lack of oxygen becoming too overwhelming. We both stand there, panting. Our breathing in sync.

Our breathing finally returns to normal, but we continue to stay exactly the way we are. Because right here is perfect. Right now is indestructible.

"I'm sorry." He says, and I look up at him. I close my eyes, my arms still wrapped around his neck. "I'm sorry for not telling you about her." He says, and I put my finger over his lips.

"Shh. We can talk about that later. Right now, I just want to enjoy this." I say, and he smiles. "Let's just go from here." I say, pulling him closer?

And as cliche and cheesy as it sounds, everything was perfect in that moment.

This was cute, right?
Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

405K 13.3K 35
"You threw me to the rogues, but you never expected me to lead them. You thought they'd eat me, but instead they bow before me." She backs up, seemin...
1.9M 48.8K 46
Today's the day I'm supposed to find my mate. He was the most gorgeous guy with black hair and blue eyes that was the color of the ocean. He smiled a...
5.6M 197K 72
PREVIOUSLY CALLED "My Coldhearted Beta" Highest Rank #2 in Werewolf (Idk how though) ▪▪▪▪▪ "I , Jake Anderson, reject you Lily Kim as my mate" "...D...
810 34 30
Following on from the Alpha's Daughter. We continue our story from the point of view of Alpha Alex's second beta Max, a young seventeen year old he...