(Canon x OC) Bill Cipher x Sa...

By Yandere-Dandere

((Just let me live in sin.)) Set years after Weirdmageddon struck Gravity Falls, the story takes place in the... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 15: Special Juliet Chapter
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21: The End 1/2
Part 22: The End 2/2

Part 14: Smut

65 1 2
By Yandere-Dandere

//Warning! This chapter has graphic smut in it! Read at your own risk!

"You aren't mad at me..?"

"Why would I be mad at you?"

"Because I didn't stop him like I could have..."

"You're in heat. You didn't think I knew that? I knew that you couldn't have stopped him even if you really wanted to. It isn't your fault."

The two stood silently as the water from the shower faucet poured onto them. Bill held Sapphire in his arms softy from behind, and she laid her head back on his chest.

"I'm just glad he didn't do anything more..."

"Me too."

The greenette suddenly turned, a content smile on her face as she looked up at him. "Wash me."

"..what?"

"Wash me! Optional which part you wash~"

"Well, what would be the point of only washing one part? It's all or nothing." He suddenly grinned, grabbing the sponge that belonged to her and the body wash. He poured a fair amount of the liquid onto the sponge, then began with her back.

Maybe on purpose too. Just a bit.

The girl tensed, hugging her arms. Her face was a faint shade of red as she felt his touch along her skin. Her heard rate increased a bit as she whined softly. "You're such a tease..."

"Whatever do you mean~?"

"You know how sensitive my back is..."

"Hm, do I? I suppose I do~" Bill cooed, continuing to wash her back and enjoying watching her squirm eagerly. He then trailed to her arms, holding her hand in one hand, and scrubbing with the other. He hummed as he worked, savoring the feeling of her soft warm skin. He enjoyed the beating of her heart when his hands passed over her chest, now dropping the sponge and letting his soapy hands feel her directly, now feeling at her bare breasts.

What a feeling it was.

"What are you doing..?" Sapph muttered shyly, her cheeks only growing hotter as he trailed one hand down the curves of her torso, one staying up to toy with her breasts, slightly pinching and plucking at her now perked nipples.

"I'm washing you like you asked~" He snickered, bending down to match the height of her exposed flower. He stopped teasing her for a moment, glancing up to watch her reaction. It was priceless!

It was obvious that she wanted him to continue, and she made it apparent. But even so, she still managed to look embarrassed, "D-Don't stare..!"

"I won't stare. I'll have my eyes closed when I'm eating you out."

"Excuse me?!"

Before Sapph had time to process what he had said, the blonde cackled as he lifted her up, pressing her back to the shower wall and resting her legs on his shoulders. She was fairly high up considering his height, and squeaked as she held onto him with a whine, "B-Be careful! You'll drop me!"

"I won't drop you~ Have some faith in me, toots." He purred before ducking his head between her legs. He began to lick and bite at the exposed flesh, focusing more on her clitoris than the rest. He knew perfectly well that was the spot. He rubbed circles around it with his tongue, enjoying both her taste and her shaky moans. He went a bit lower, prodding at her entrance teasingly before shoving his tongue inside of her.

His sudden movements caused the greenette to cry out, curling her toes and enlacing her fingers into his damp hair. "B-Bill~!"

Oh how he loved hearing Sapph say his name. He wanted to hear more of it, and he knew exactly how to get it.

Much to her displeasure, Bill pulled away, standing up straight and repositioning her down a bit. She was still pressed up against the wall, but now her head was level with his.

She stared at him through a half-lidded eye, muttering out, "A-Are you gonna keep me waiting or are you gonna fuck me already..?"

"I'm definitely gonna fuck you." He whispered into her ear, making her shiver with anticipation.

Sapph looked down. She had never really paid much attention to the size of his member before. At least, she tried not to. Sure, originally belonged to the torso of another man, but she had to admit; that thing was fucking huge. Both length and girth wise. Compared to her small body, it probably equaled the length of her forearm, maybe a bit smaller, and the girth was wide. Needless to say, she was actually a bit worried as to how it would even fit inside of her.

"Your dick is so big..."

"Isn't it? I was actually really impressed when I first saw it! It gets even bigger when it's erect too! I figured that out when I first saw you undress in this body."

"B-Bill!" She whined in embarrassment, making him laugh.

"But besides that; it'll fit. Don't you worry your pretty little head~ You'll adjust quick. I can see in your memories just how big the stuff is that you've shoved in there. This should be a piece of cake!"

"Would you just hurry up and fuck me?!"

"Alright, alright~"

With that, the blonde held tightly to her hips as he began to push the tip of his member inside. Sapph held onto his shoulders, squeezing them in anticipation, and wrapping her legs around his waist. He was sure to take it easy, as much as he didn't want to; he had to make sure she could adjust to his size first.

She let out a shaky sigh as she felt him come to a stop deep inside her, as far as he could go. Bill's grip on her was tight, and she could tell that he was having a hard time trying to hold back.

"You.. Can go now."

He was more than happy to.

Bill began a nice, steady thrusting pattern, leaning down to leave kisses along her neckline and down to her collar bone, occasionally stopping to bite and suck and leave a hickey in his place. Her moans were like music to his ears. With every thrust, she let out a moan. He was determined to make them louder and more frequent.

He reached down to her breasts again, playing around with the right one, and taking the left one's perked bud into his mouth. This made the greenette cry out in surprise, but practically melt in his arms.

She had to give him credit; he knew what he was doing more than most of the guys she had slept with.

Bill's thrusts became rougher, and faster. His hands now moved to spread her legs open wider and pin them to the wall behind her, the sheer force keeping her up. He enjoyed watching her as he pounded into her, her breasts bouncing every time he went in, her struggles to keep her voice down, the way the water from the shower dripped down her soft skin. It was one of the most beautiful sights he'd ever seen. And he's seen lots of things.

"B-Bill~!" Sapph squealed, practically digging her nails into his back, which he didn't mind at all. He liked the pain.

"I like it when you say my name. S-Say it more!" He ordered through gritted teeth.

"But p-people will hear me!"

"I know for a fact you like the embarrassment; now scream!"

Suddenly, her breath hitched, her eye widening. He knew he'd hit that very special spot when she shrieked, "R-Right there! P-Please!"

Bill aimed for exactly that, bucking erratically and wildly into her small body as she obeyed him and screamed his name, over and over.

"Bill~!"

Sapph could feel that familiar knot forming in the pit of her stomach. She knew she wouldn't be able to hold back the orgasm that threatened to spill. "I-I'm gonna cum, I-I--"

Bill cut her off by quickly locking lips with her for a moment, to which she happily kissed back just as excitedly. There was a thin line of saliva when he pulled away, making him grin, "G-Go ahead~ Cum for me!"

And that's exactly what she did. She let out one final scream when she felt her release, her walls tightening around him and her fists clenching. It made her whole body shutter and spit dribble down the corner of her mouth.

The sheer feeling of the pressure around his member from her orgasm made Bill reach his own, groaning shakily as he spilled his hot seed inside her.

The two stood still for a moment, just a panting and sweating mess.

Bill pulled out, causing their mixed fluids to spill from her flower onto the floor.

"So..." He hummed, nuzzling her gently, "Am I boyfriend material?"

"D-Definitely.. Boyfriend material..~" Sapph purred, hugging her body closely to his as he held her up in his arms.

"We should, uh, probably finish the shower now."

"Oh yeah..!"

"I love you~"

"I love you too~"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

543K 17.5K 50
Dipper comes back to Gravity Falls, but things aren't the same. Mabel has some new friends and Dipper's body is only changing for the worst, in his o...
100K 3.6K 29
(y/n) Pines needed a break from college. Trying to help their older sister, Dipper and Mabel Pines convinced her to go to Gravity Falls for the summe...
100K 2.8K 38
C O M P L E T E D ✔ Becoming a demon's property just because of one mere deal? Impossible! Right? || [Gravity Falls] Bill Cipher Fanfiction || [ Star...
79.6K 2.5K 13
[Completed Story] You just moved into the small town of Gravity Falls, Oregon. You love finding mysteries and new friends until you meet a strange fe...