Torn To Pieces

Por CastleOfBooks0129

EMPTY... that's how she felt. It was creeping all over her , she knew a normal girl would weep, weep until... Más

TORN TO P I E C E S 1
TORN TO P I E C E S 2
TORN TO P I E C E S 3
TORN TO P I E C E S 4
TORN TO P I E C E S 5
TORN TO P I E C E S 6
TORN TO P I E C E S 7
TORN TO P I E C E S 8
TORN TO P I E C E S 9
TORN TO P I E C E S 10
TORN TO P I E C E S 11
TORN TO P I E C E S 12
TORN TO P I E C E S 13
TORN TO P I E C E S 14
TORN TO P I E C E S 15
TORN TO P I E C E S 16
TORN TO P I E C E S 17
TORN TO P I E C E S 18
TORN TO P I E C E S 19
TORN TO P I E C E S 20
TORN TO P I E C E S 21
TORN TO P I E C E S 22
TORN TO P I E C E S 23
TORN TO P I E C E S 24
TORN TO P I E C E S 25
TORN TO P I E C E S 26
A/N
TORN TO P I E C E S 27
TORN TO P I E C E S 28
TORN TO P I E C E S 29
TORN TO P I E C E S 30
TORN TO P I E C E S 31
TORN TO P I E C E S 32
TORN TO P I E C E S 33
TORN TO P I E C E S 34
TORN TO P I E C E S 35
TORN TO P I E C E S 36
TORN TO P I E C E S 37
TORN TO P I E C E S 38
TORN TO P I E C E S 40
TORN TO P I E C E S 41
Epilogue
Author's note
Important!!
Important 2 !
(new book! )

TORN TO P I E C E S 39

2.3K 192 24
Por CastleOfBooks0129

Anisa

Three weeks later

"Hey! Will you stop doing it! P...please..." I yell loudly while clutching my Sides, which were aching from laughing.

" No...you was the one who started it first... Now its the time for revenge. Come on Rahma, hold her tight..." Ilma yelled and jumped on to me and stated to tickle while Rahma was holding me. I was pleading them to stop because I felt like my heart was going to stop any moment.

" I'm sorry girls, I won't do it again... Plus, I'll make a deal..."
That got their attention.

"Deal? Name it girl..." Ilma said with a smirk. She stopped tickling me but she didn't let me go either.

" I saw Hassan bringing a cadbury bar last night. If you'll promised to stop this, I'll tell you'll where it is ..."
Both of them pretended to think hard.

" Hmm... OK, since you were not quit well these days and finally you are cured, we'll let you go.
PS: you must get the chocolate for us."

I grinned.
" Sure. Wait for me girls..."
I crept along the hallway to Hassan's room. There was no need to be afraid because the couple has gone for a outing and my parents were downstairs, watching the television. I turned the doorknob and to my surprise, it opened. I couldn't help but to laugh at his stupidity.
I closed the door behind and walked toward the mini fridge. But to my disappointment, it was not there. Then I stared to search frantically around the room.

"Bingo" I muttered and praised myself for my luck as I reached for the bar Tucked in a the dressing table drawer.

" Yay! I found it! Now I'm pardoned right?" I asked them and tossed the chocolate.

Rahma chuckled.
" Prepare to be murdered girl..."

I shrugged.
" Nah, I don't think he will murder me because I took his chocolate..." But inside, I doubted my own words. But I didn't show them .
They laughed loudly at my anxious expression. As we were enjoying the bar, I had a moment of my own time to think about the past events .

I would love to say I had a amazing time, but it wasn't. Most of my memory returned back, but as nightmares, bits of that horrified day came back to me. Many nights I was awaked, so was my mom, who slept with me in my room. Rahma and Ilma came almost everyday. We spend days together, talking about many things. I had the chance to listen to my all past adventure with a fresh heart. They never missed any details, including the moment I had with Imshad
( it seem like I've said them everything...) But anyway, it helped me. This was the second time I fell in trouble, but my friend and family was with me. Again.

" What are you thinking about Anisa? "
Rahma asked from me, munching the chocolate.

I stared outside the window.
" I was... Was just thinking about what happened to me in the last few weeks, it dose feel like a dream..."

Rahma came and placed her hand on my shoulder.
" It's over Anisa, in Shaa Allah you will be alright. This will be just a memory in few years..."
But I was busy staring at Ilma to respond her.

" Ilma... Why are you?... Oh come on, are you still thinking about it?"
She shook her head.

" You know, this was the only mistake I've ever regretted in my life, it still pains me a lot.. I was the reason for everything Anisa...it was my fault..."

I glared at her.
" what? Are you insane? Don't blame yourself again and again Ilma. I'm sure they would have found a way to get me without you telling them. And the thing is, you learned your mistake. Nowadays, we can't even trust our personal details even with a close relatives. Let along a stranger. So, just drop it ok?"

She shrugged half heatedly. I Signaled to Rahma. At once, both of us jumped on top of her and stated our tickle fight. Soon it turned out to a pillow fight. We were rolling on the floor laughing loudly when someone knocked the door. Quickly I grabbed my shawl and opened the door.
Outside, Aaliya was standing with a huge grin.

" Your father wants you downstairs."

"Why?" For a moment, I was panicked about whether he saw me coming out of Hassan's room. Probably noticing my discomfort, Ilma and Rahma stifle a small laughter . Aaliya gave them a suspicious look which made them giggle even more.

" OK then, I'll come. Is Hassan with dad?"

" Yep..."

I went downstairs praying that he would have not found about the chocolate. But to my surprise,I found out that I had company . before I could recover from my shock-
"Aniiiisa!" Hafsa aunty cane and pulled me into a giant hug while her husband stood in the hall with a grin.

". How are you dear? We would have come before, but since Ahmad said he will be arriving, we thought of coming with him. I can't believe it has a been a year since you'll moved out "

I was smiling from ear to ear. Aunty Hafsa was our neighbor. Well she was like a sister to my mother. But after we move to this town one year ago, we sort of lost touch with them. But she used to call once in a while. Then salma, their daughter who was five years elder than me came and hugged me.

" Wow...you have changed a lot Anisa... I need to know every thing that happened to you, I saw your picture in the paper..." I laughed at her eager expression.

" Ok before that, let me introduce my friends. This is Ilma and Rahma. And-" I was interrupted by Ahamad, who decided to enter the house that moment.

" How are you Anisa? Wow salma, look at your face... I've never seen you smile like this in a while..." Salma glared at him while we laughed. Suddenly I saw he was staring at Rahma. When she caught his eyes, she quickly turned away and addressed me hastily.

" Um why don't we go upstairs and talk. Aaliya must be feeling quit bored..."

" Sure Missy..." I replied with a wink. As we turned to leave, I saw him staring at her again. I looked at Rahma, who was pleading with her eyes as if she was afraid I might tell her something about that . I could sense that it shook her completely because she was not use to guys stating at her. I smiled reassuringly at her . But I mentally noted to my self to ask her idea about it later.
We spend hours talking about nothing and everything. We had so many things to talk including about Salma's wedding.

" Oh my Allah... I can't believe all of this happened to you... This sound like a movie..." Salma exclaimed in shock when I said about what happened .
" so... What's your plan now? Are you going to meet this Imshad guy?"

I signed.
" I need to know whether he is OK. But dad insist that I should not meet him. I don't know what to do. After all, hr actually saved my life. I need to thank him...but I don't know if I will get that chance... I can call him and meet him, but I don't want to hurt my parents again..."

Salma smiled with sympathy." You know, I've heard many love stories, but your love story is different, it seem to be complicated as well beautiful at the same time. If he was meant to be, he will be yours. Don't be angry with your father Anisa. He is just trying to protect you from getting hurt. But don't worry, I'm sure he will allow you to thank. But you need to be patient..."

" After all I've gone through, you are talking about patience Salma? No...none of you'll would realize it unless you'll were placed in the similar situation. The pain, the tension I had when I was there was... I don't know how to explain it. They torment me every single day... Mentally... With words... There were no tears to me to weep. I prayed and asked dua from Allah that this should come to an end. Finally , my prayer was answered... And Imshad came. All my worries ceased when I saw him... The joy I felt was Immense. Yes, I've always been patient, and I don't want to be patient anymore..."
I bit my lips hard to stop the tears that was about to flow. I didn't want to look week in front of them. I was the strong girl, the surviver to them. And I wanted to keep it that way.

Salma smiled.
" Listen Anisa, every hardship comes with something to gain. By this, you got a chance to know your family,their love to you. And most importantly, you gained experience. How be strong. How to survive...
Isn't that enough?"

"Yes, you are right Salma. Before, I always used to see the glass half empty. But now I leaned to look the glass half full. Anyway, let forget this and enjoy our time."

We watched many movies and enjoyed to the fullest. We would have remain like that forever, but aunty said they need to leave before it gets too dark . So After the dinner, the gust prepared to leave.

" I really had amazing time with you'll girls. I know I'm really going to miss you'll... So let's meet on my wedding day in shaa Allah. And all three of you should come. I hope we can do some crazy stuffs again... "

" Sure in Shaa Allah. And don't worry, when ever we three are around, there will always be craziness" I replied with a grin.
" And I'll make sure Ilma And Rahma will come too." I added while throwing a smirk at Rahma's direction. Ahmad smiled while Rahma glared pointedly at me.
We watched them drive away. And then we went inside.

" Oh my... That was a awesome evening. And seem like Salma is crazier than us. And-"

" What do you think of Ahmad Ilma?" I asked her with a giggle.

" Oh yeah, I'm sure he surly has a girlfriend. There is no way he wouldn't get a one...
Wait? You have a crush on him Anisa? That why you are asking about him right?" Her eyes went wide with shock.

" Haha very funny. No I don't have... But some one might have a crush..."
At once, we turned toward Rahma, who looked like a volcano was about to explore.

" ARE YOU'LL NUTS? JUST BECAUSE THAT ONE STARED AT ME-"

I quickly changed the topic to avoid a fight.
" OMA... Chill down dear. I was just making fun. Anyway how about a sleepover ? I think I found some chips in side the cupboard..."

"YAY" both of them let out a shrill scream and ran downstairs leaving me alone. I signed and followed them.

------------------------

Assalamu aleikum

So what you will think will happen in next chap?
Leave your lovely votes and comments .

Have a nice day......

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

43.1K 6.6K 31
She had loved someone from childhood, but that person left after breaking her heart into tiny pieces. Since childhood, she wanted to spend her entire...
25.5K 1.4K 13
Previously known as It's Complicated. Sanskar Maheshwari, the rockstar world adored. All envied his perfect life. But what they don't know is his fat...
98.7K 2.7K 34
She had sacrifice everything for him but knowing that he is in love with someone else. she become bitch to him and never tried to look at him and alw...
9.7K 880 25
Allah says in the Quran : ── "Women of purity are for men of purity, and men of purity are for women of purity" - This is the story of a girl named f...