August Alsina Imagines

By justicexpoetic

Imagines starring you and August Alsina More

August Alsina Imagines
He Is
Arguments
I Missed You
My Little Secret
Sweetness
He Loves Me
Marry Me?
Imagine For Nicole
Imagine For Alexis
Tenderness
Imagine For Aneesah
Imagine For Abigail
Imagine For Tatyana
Imagine For Unique
Imagine For Antonia
I Wanna Thank YOU :)
Update -_-
I Love You Guys :)
Refill
Refill Pt. 2
Imagine For Faith #2
Imagine for @myahmyah
Imagine For Savannah
Requests
Imagine for @ablount89
Requests Are Closed
I'M SORRY
Let's Get Married
Announcement
Red Flags || A Promise to Keep
Imagine for Kenestasha
PLEASE READ!!!
PSA!!!
NEW CHAPTER ALERT!!!
Poems by justicexpoetic
"In My Feelings"
Poems by justicexpoetic
#TimesUp
"Lonely Woman"
"Make Me Feel" is posted!!!
The Secrets We Keep
Chicago Boy
✨ Brown Skin ✨
"Faith Offends People...."
WE'RE BACK!!!!
👯‍♀️ Sin City 👯‍♀️

Imagine for @tmamiii

1.9K 64 9
By justicexpoetic

This is an imagine for @tmamiii . I hope you enjoy lovely. To the rest of y'all, I'm catching up on the requests I already have, so don't even get excited. Requests are still closed until I catch up on the requests that have already been sent to me, which won't take too long. Love you ❤

-Faith

------------------------

We don't even talk anymore, we don't even know what we argue about.

I slowly pulled up in front of the hotel building, the rain pelting down like bullets from the sky. Taking my key out of the ignition, I let out a long, sad sigh, sitting back in the grey leather driver's seat and adverting my gaze to the water floods outside.

I shouldn't be here.

Going against my own thoughts, I reluctantly took my keys out of the ignition, the car silently shutting down and the sound of the showers becoming louder. I reached for my umbrella in the back, opening my door and stepping out into the foggy waterfalls, letting my large black umbrella keep me dry. I stared at the hotel, shoving my free hand in the pocket of my rain coat.

This was the hotel we ended it all.

Huffing, I hurried along, entering the hotel building as someone exited, getting out of the wetness and into the heated building, pulling closed my umbrella.

"Excuse me, miss, do you need a room?"

I looked at the man at the desk. He had bleach blonde Justin Bieber hair with baby blue contacts, an olive skin tone, a diamond nose piercing, gold minature hoop earrings and a lanky built to him.

The piercings look like he got them from the Janky Promoters.

"Um, yes. I'm here to visit an August Alsina." I told, the name rolling off my tongue leaving a bitter taste in my mouth.

"Ooo, Mr. Alsina. You're a lucky woman."

No nigga, he's a lucky man.

His contacts scanned the screen of his computer as he pursed his lips, slightly shaking his head. "I'm sorry, ma'am. Mr. Alsina was deemed unavailable this morning and unfortunately hasn't made it back yet."

I forced a small, polite smile, nodding. "Thank you anyway."

I picked up my umbrella, which left the red carpet a large wet spot.

I hope the maid cleans better than this dude look.

I shook off the rest of the rain water, since it was already a mess, the guy side-eyeing me. I simply shrugged my shoulders, turning away from him and his distracting ass hair, walking towards the exit.

"Ariel."

The voice gave a slight echo. I had to be tripping, so I gripped the door handle, about to push forward without looking back.

"Ariel!"

I released the handle then, however refusing to look over my shoulder. As I folded my arms, waiting to see what he would say next, I felt a large hand grip my arm, pulling me around to face their figure. That's when I had no choice but to look into the pleading eyes of the man who chose to put his career and side pieces ahead of his former wife. He held a delicately put-together boutique of red flowers, and he seemed to be filled with regret, just by examining his uneasy, nervous stance.

"August." I finally said.

He looked at me for a long moment before cracking a weak smile. "I thought you woulda' never accepted my invitation."

"Well, you said you wanted to talk about our daughter, so here I am."

Silence fell between us for a moment, him catching my gaze as we shared an intense stare filled with old memories we once shared before our nasty divorce. Becoming uncomfortable, I looked to the floor, pushing away the feelings.

"What do you want, August?"
He looked at me, trying to redirected my eyes to his, but it didn't work. "Baybeh, I want us. I want my marriage back...my daughter back. She want us to be a family again."

"Okay, first of all, you have shared custody with your daughter and can see her any time you want, which you always do. Second, there is no us. The second you decided to put your music in front of the finaceé that was carrying your seed that would be apart of your life until death do us part, I was done."

"Ariel, I luh' you."

"Did I forget to mention you cheated with the ho at my old job that I had to put the works on, which is why I no longer work at that office?" I recalled.

"You ain't hear what I jus' said."

From the corner of my eye, I seen the guy glancing in our direction, pretending as if he was reading a magazine so it wouldn't be clearly seen he was ease-dropping.

Can I have my damn business back?

I pulled August out of earshot from the guy, putting my hand on my hip. "My daughter is absolutely fine. She's not screaming abuse, saying she's being neglected nor mistreated. She sees her father as much as she sees her mother as well as understands and accepts the fact that her parents are no more. Therefore, this conversation is over."

"Ariel-"

"Goodbye, August."

I walked away from him, catching the guy's glance and rolling my eyes, storming out. I didn't even put up my umbrella, because I had forgot it in the hotel building. Not wanting to go back inside, I just walked along, letting myself get soaked in the rain.

"Ariel!"

Thunder sounded, causing me to jump a little. I just quickened my steps, not wanting him to catch up.

"Ariel, wait!"

I hit a corner, being consumed by slight fog which blurred my vision, considering I wasn't even supposed to be out at night with my condition.

"Ariel-"

I whirled around, water slapping off my coat. "What, August?! What do you want me to say! I gave you everything in our marriage, EVRRYTHING! I was faithful, I waited on you hand and foot, I loved you more than I even loved myself. What didn't I do right?!"

He reached out for me, his flowers now droopy and dripping. "Baybeh, it wasn't 'ya fault." he started.

I pushed him back. "Then what was it?! Do you know how many nights I cried and tried to fix everything I thought was wrong with me because you cheated on me with that bitch! I should of left when you put your career ahead of me, but I didn't. I still stayed and was a good wife, but you went and slept with that? Baby, if you would of told me you liked shit like that in the beginning, we would of never happened."

"Ariel, hea' me out..."

"I can't believe I wasted so much time with you. I wasted six years of my love for what? An ungrateful man who probably still lives in his childish ways."

"Ariel, jus' listen..."

"You're so selfish, August. I can't believe you. Why me, huh? I must of not been that good if you decided to do what you did-"

"Shut tha' fuck up and listen ta' me befo' I fuck ya' up, Ariel."

I fell silent, taken aback by his choice of words. However, since he hadn't had a chance to talk yet, I let him go head. That don't mean he just hoed me though.

"Ariel, I'm sorry, baybeh. I really am. I ain't kno' shit when it came to marriage, and neitha' did you, and ya' better not sit up here and lie and say you did. When we first jumped inta' dis' shit, we was eighteen. Ya' moms and pops damn near sped walked ya' down dat' damn aisle. Here we are seven years later, twenty-five and divorced. I might of been dumb as fuck to lose you, and baybeh I'm sorry I cheated. Ain't no excuse fa' it, but neva' in a million years will I ever intentionally make you feel like you ain't shit, 'cuz baybeh you mean da' fuckin' world ta' me, and that's real."
"I got ma' ass too caught up in the temptation. I was wrong fa' breakin' up the family, and I was wrong for drivin' you away. I'm still crazy 'bout ya' crazy ass."

I giggled softly, sniffling as tears welled in my eyes.

"I love everything about ya', baybeh. If I could take what happened dat' night back, I would. I can't eat, I can't sleep, I can't think or write a decent track without knowin' when I go home my wife and daughta' gone be waitin' on me. I regret ever hurtin' you and betrayin' you, Ariel. I adore you, boo. I miss you so much, and I don't care if I got to beg and plead like Boyz II Men, but I will forever be on bended knees until ya' fa' give me, baybeh. I don't want ya', I need ya'. I'a desire to have every wakin' moment to you, and I won't rest until that happen."

I started playing with my fingers, smiling slightly. "Actions speak louder than words, August."

"I'm glad ya' said that."

He got down on one knee then, reaching into the pocket of his jeans, pulling out a small black box, the rain quickly drenching it. He opened it, revealing the dimly sparkling engagement ring, the one he gave me when we first got married, just with new custom changes to it.

"Tha' changes I'a made to dis' ring represent the changes I'a plan to make in our marriage. I luh' you wit' all my heart, Ariel. Na' say you gone marry me again so we can get out this damn rain."

I grinned, errupting into giggles and holding out my hand with my ring finger out to him, which still held the promise ring he gave me when we were dating.

"Put it on me, fool."

--------------------

I hope you liked it Ariel!

Comment what you guys think!

Vote!

New book Refill coming soon ...

-Faith ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 263 36
She gets bullied by August or her lover?
128K 2.7K 28
Welcome Babies To August Alsina Imagines Book Two. Hope You Loves Enjoy It
33.4K 1.4K 19
There ain't a difference, you and I are the same... An August Alsina Story...
16.1K 605 12
This Is The Sequel To No Love Jordyn And August Are Back With Even More Drama Than Before And You Have To Read To Find Out So Start Reading! An...