My Redneck Angel

By RainieUndead

Mia Asbury is a 28 year old single mom from Louisiana, whilst visiting Virginia for work leaving her 2 year o... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
**Authors Note**
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
**Authors Note**
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
IMPORTANT NOTICE (Please Read)
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41 - Its now or never.
Chapter 42
Chapter 43- Indentations
Chapter 44- "I Love You"
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47- "Girly Scent"
Chapter 48
Chapter 49- A Broken Red Neck
Chapter 50- Down By The Creek.
Chapter 51- Bruises
Chapter 52
Chapter 53- Jealous Dixon
Chapter 54 - What If?
Chapter 55- Everything to lose
Chapter 56- Nightmares Sprung to life.
Chapter 57 -Cornered
Chapter 58 - Loaded Gun
Chapter 59- Drama and Dreams
Chapter 60- The Little Things
Chapter 61- Crave
Chapter 62 -Bad Dreams
Chapter 63 - These Walls
Chapter 64- Protector
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67 - Me and My Girls
Chapter 68
Chapter 69- Saviours
Chapter 70 - I got you
Chapter 71 - Its time
ANNOUCMENT
Chapter 72 - Family

Chapter 7

6.8K 165 19
By RainieUndead

My head now pressed up against the wall I could hear boots scuffing the ground which I knew was going to be Daryl I took a deep breath as he approach me and waited for him to say something.

"You alright?" I heard Daryl's voice trying to be sympathetic.

"I'm fine don't worry."

"Sure you are." He mocked.

"Shush your mouth country boy."

He laughed and shook his head, I looked up at him with sadness in my eyes and he reached out his hand implying for me to take it, I looked at it for a moment before I did an then I reached out and took it and he  pulled me up and we were inches from each other’s faces.

"Why the tears?" He said touching my elbow gently.

"Just memories of Scarlett." I looked down avoiding his eyes.

"They'll go you just need to occupy yourself."

I looked up slightly and sighed, "I guess but what the hell can I do around here whilst I'm injured?"

He shrugged and smirked. “I ain't going to be cooking and cleaning all day you know."

He smirked again. "Sure."

I slapped his bicep for making fun of me, he knew that I wasn't that kind of women who was domesticated even though since getting shot I had been but I was already fed up with it I wanted to be helping or hunting something.

"We have company." Daryl said not taking his eye off the two guys approaching the prison.

"Wonder if they might like to see a ghost." I smirked.

I headed towards the gates where they stood, Daryl followed behind me with his cross bow pointed, I smirked as one of them cupped their mouth and the other tilted there head in disbelief.

"Enjoy my buck?" I snapped.

"I thought you said she was dead!" The guy on the right yelled at the guy on the left.

"I thought she was dead I didn't really check I just wanted the damn buck."

"You gotta nerve showing your faces around here." Daryl growled.

"Look mister we were starving!"

"Dean why the hell you grovelling for?" The guy in the left snapped.

"Shut the hell up!" Daryl yelled aiming it at their heads.

"Look we came to look for fuel any way you could..."

"You kidding me? You stole my kill and shot me you gotta be crazy to think I'd give you a damn thing."

"You have cars and there's only 2 of you c'mon man I'll beg you."

"What's going here?" Rick said approaching us with Carl by his side.

"These idiots shot me and now want fuel too."

Rick looked them over and looked at me, "You two men aren't welcome go find someone else who gives a damn."

The guy on the left drew his gun and aimed it at my head and then Dean followed his actions, Daryl's body tensed up and he had his aim shifting from one to the other.

"Really?" I sighed looking unimpressed.

"Give us fuel and I won't kill her."

"Man frank why you always gotta point guns."

"Because that's how you survived idiot!"

By the time they had finished their little argument Rick and Carl had their guns pointed at Frank whilst Daryl's was pointed at Dean, why am I always in the cross fire.

"If you want to walk away alive I'd drop the guns." Daryl growled.

"Not until I get some damn fuel."

I looked at Daryl I could see he wanted to put a bolt in their heads, He nodded and I nodded back and then he turned to Rick to get approval I held my eyes shut and the sound of gunfire rung through my ears, when I re-opened them there lay the two men lifeless.

"You alright?" Daryl said checking me over.

"I'm fine."

"We better get rid of these bodies."

"I'll burn em with the rest of the walkers." Daryl said throwing his crossbow over his shoulder and unlocked the first gate to drag the bodies through.

"I didn't think you'd kill them." I said watching Daryl open the second gate.

"It was you or them." Rick stated, "Carl help Daryl pull the second body through."

I watched as they pulled the bodies through before the walkers got them and then carried them to the pile of walker bodies that we cleared out of the cell block ready to burn I decided to head back inside whilst they burnt the bodies I wasn’t one for seeing rotting corpses burn.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 173 26
asperity /ษ™หˆspษ›rษชti/ noun harshness of tone or manner. ~ Vanessa Morgan, a lone survivor in this post-apocalyptic world, is discovered by Rick and hi...
3.6K 80 34
"She's just a kid" "She knows how to survive" Cassie Dixon, only twelve at the start of the outbreak. With her mothers smarts and her fathers skills...
3.9K 75 33
(REVAMP AND REPUBLISH OF THIS STORY) (ACTIVELY UPDATING) When a young female marine finds herself helping an old creep named Merle handcuffed to a ro...
72 1 17
A 15r old girl named jay has lost her farther due to a outbreak. As she survives on her own and meets others, will she ever find love. We she survive...