Undertale: One Shots! [REQUES...

By savchiko

*Knowing that Author frequently updates this book...fills you with DETERMINATION. This book is no longer cont... More

Enjoy The Read!
Sans X Reader
Grillby X Reader
Papyrus X Reader
Sans X Reader (part 2)
Grillby X Reader (part 2)
Sans X Reader (part 3)
Mettaton X Reader
QUICK QUESTIONS
Gaster X Reader
Sans X Toriel (Soriel)
Underfell Sans X Sans
Napstablook X Reader
Underfell Sans X Sans (part 2)
Undyne X Reader
Underswap!Sans X Reader
Grillby X Sans
Error!Sans X Reader
Temmie X Reader
Error!Sans X Reader (Part 2)
Sans X Reader (part 4)
Papyrus X Mettaton (Mettarus)
Child!Papyrus X Child!Reader
Underfell Sans X Reader
Science Sans X Underfell Sans
Error!Sans X Underfell Sans
Undyne X Reader (part 2)
Underfell Papyrus X Reader
Muffet X Reader
Teen!Papyrus X Teen!Reader (part 2 to child!papyrus x child!reader)
(NOT ROMANTIC!) Underswap Sans and Papyrus X Child!Reader
Female!Sans X Mettaton
Underfell Sans X Reader (part 2)
Vampire!Mettaton X Reader
Papyrus X Undyne
Underfell Papyrus X Reader (part two)
(NOT ROMANTIC!) Underfell Sans and Underfell Papyrus
VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE!
Next One Shots?!
Error Sans X Underswap Sans
Muffet X Mettaton
Mettaton NEO X Reader
(ALTERNATIVE ENDING!) Muffet X Reader
Psycho!Sans X Reader
Psycho!Sans X Reader (Part 2)
Questions & Answers!
Closure

Papyrus X Mettaton (different plot!)

1.6K 26 15
By savchiko

((Sorry I shut down the requests! I wanted to make room so I could start a new One Shots book for Fire Emblem! I really really really have been wanting to do this so I wanted to make room for it! I'm so sorry if you've been waiting forever for your one shot request to be done ;-; this was technically requested by @EqualLove1221 since they said they wanted more Papyton ))

((METTATON'S POV))

It was beginning to dawn on me that this homework assignment might never get done. It's way to hard I'm not even the slightest bit confident about any of the answers! How annoying. I felt like a blind bat when it came to doing math.

And you'd think having a tutor would help.

Papyrus was a tutor my teacher had assigned to help me out. My teacher did this to "help" our class get higher grades. But in reality, the teacher was just labeling out who was smart and who wasn't.

I knew I wasn't smart and I'm pretty sure everyone else does too, but I don't think this is the right way to tell everyone how stupid they really are.

So, our teacher assigned really smart kids/monsters to help out the less smarter kids, such as myself. Papyrus was picked to be my partner. Of course I had seen Papyrus before in the underground, but we never really had a full on conversation down there. In fact, I don't even think we even said a word to each other in the underground.

I guess that was about to change. Instead of the tutor making me feel smarter and more educated, it only made me feel dumb and embarrassed at my lack of mathematical skills.

Papyrus really was a nice guy, and a great tutor too! Heck, he could get a job as one! But this was my classmate, so things felt...different. He seemed so smart and I seemed so stupid. His explanations made sense yet I still managed to fail.

I felt embarrassed that he knew how stupid I was. Every question, despite how long he would explain how to do the problem, I would get wrong. And he made it seem so easy.

I decided to leave my homework at home in order to have some sort of excuse for not having my homework today. It would take too long at this point to get it done, and I needed to get to school fast.

I walked out of my house and grabbed my backpack. I headed towards the tall school building, and walked there since it wasn't that far away. I arrived there very fast and ran to my classroom before the bell rung.

Sometimes I'm lucky and the teacher doesn't say for the tutors to help out, but it's rare.

Of course, today I had to be unlucky....

"Alright class," the teacher started and looked through piles of papers, "I'm having a bit of a dilemma here, so while I'm trying to patch things up, why don't the tutors go around and begin to help everyone out?"

Oh no.

My heart started to beat fast and I could feel myself become nervous. I saw Papyrus stand up and walk towards me, a bright smile planted on his cute face. I looked down at my feet to avoid eye contact.

"Hello Mettaton!" Papyrus chirped, happier than ever. "Ah, hello darling...." I said weakly and looked off to the side. "Well, shall we begin?" He asked and pulled out his math book.

"Y...yeah....I guess so..." I mumbled and pulled out my math book as well. As he began explaining the lesson, I found myself dozing off more and more, until I found myself looking straight into where the skeleton's eyes were supposed to be. (Since skeletons don't have eyes)

Papyrus, of course, took notice of this and I noticed a light pink blush spread across his face. "Hm? Mettaton? Why are you looking at the Great Papyrus's face?" He asked and felt his face to see if any scrapes of food or anything was on it.

I chuckled as I realized my mistake. "Oh, no reason...you just look extra fabulous today darling...~" I teased and gave him a warm smile, continuing to examine his face as if it was the most fascinating thing I'd ever seen.

It's times like these where I stop to see how lucky I am to get to look at Papyrus. But then I get pulled out of my trance and realize that this beautiful creature gets to know how stupid I actually am.

Papyrus's face went red, making him look all the more cute. He looked away from me and laughed a bit, obviously embarrassed. I let out another small chuckle and decided not to make him feel too uncomfortable.

"So, where were we?"

-TIME SKIP-

The sound of the bell ringing echoed through the halls. School had finished up, and I headed through the hallways, hearing the sound of millions of voices and footsteps echoing throughout the room.

I pushed some of my hair out of the way and walked after all the kids rushing out of their classrooms and out the doors. I kept my eyes focused on the path ahead me and thought out how my day would go.

Suddenly, I realized something...I had left my phone on the couch! In my rush to leave school, I had completely forgotten my phone! I sighed...now I can't text Blooky!

I was just beginning to zone out when I realized that Papyrus was calling out my name. "Mettaton!" He called out. I looked up from my phone and turned my head to see Papyrus rushing towards me.

I was stuck in confusion after he caught up to me. "Papyrus? What's the rush?" I asked, a puzzled expression planted on my face.

"*huff*...*huff*...I wanted to see if you could hang out today?" This question caught me off guard, only leading to me being more confused on why he was bothering to invite me over today.

"I just wanted to get to know you...maybe this could help me be of better assistance to you!" He chirped happily and had a big grin planted on his face, causing me to chuckle.

"I really appreciate the concern, Papyrus. I really do. But you don't have to try so hard to get to know me you know. Your doing just fine at being my tutor~!" I exclaimed and gave him a reassuring smile.

But he wasn't taking the bait.

"Well, I felt like I should get more involved and try to help you more! I realized something today, and I thought I should make things better!" Papyrus said swiftly, and like that his mind was made up.

"And what did you realize, darling?" I asked with a soothing voice, tilting my head to the side in confusion. "You're uncomfortable with me being your tutor!" The skeleton stated, proud of his discovery.

Despite what he said being true, I pretended to act like that wasn't the case. "Papyrus, darling, I'm fine with you being me tutor, alright?" I said calmly, "Please don't worry yourself with me. I'm fine. You make a wonderful tutor."

"But I want to be an even better one!" He said, and before I could walk off, he grabbed my hand and held it tightly. I let out a sigh and looked to my side to get a good glimpse of his face.

He was smiling real big, with a face of determination and triumph. I couldn't say no to that face.

So I gave in to Papyrus's plan and allowed him to follow me to my house. I was up for seeing Papyrus's house, since Sans despised me hanging out with Papyrus.

Sans was almost never out of his room or never home, or so people had said. Whenever I come over, he's always on full guard, kind of like a guard dog protecting its owner. To most this would be cute, but to me it proves lethal.

It means I really have to watch my every movement and word around Papyrus, which never lets me get comfortable around him, and never lets him get to know me well enough.

As soon as we arrived, Papyrus admired the scenery of my house. "Wowie!" He exclaimed, his eyes lighting up instantly with hope. I gave off a light chuckle at this hopeful look of his.

My house mostly consisted of purple and blue, a wonderful and fabulous combination. "Me and Napstablook live together, so I can't take all the credit for these decorations," I stated and walked ahead of Papyrus, "Would you like anything to eat or drink while you stay here, hun?"

"No thank you! I'm quite full, actually." Papyrus said, turning down my offer. He sat down on the blue couch Blooky had bought and I sat next to him.

"So, how exactly do you want this day to work?" I asked, not sure what tactics he had planned out to get to know me.

Papyrus took no time on thinking through his answer. He pulled out a notepad and held it up as if it were a trophy. "I've got all the procedures for operation Make Papyrus a Better Tutor!"

I was dumbfounded, but I decided to go along anyways. I shifted a bit in my seat and examined Papyrus. "So, what's first on your list, dear?"

"Well, let's start off with the easy one," Papyrus stated and opened his notebook, flipping through it for the right page, "Aha! This one! I'm going to ask you a few questions! Would you like multiple choice questions, or do you think you can handle it?"

I bit my lip and looked at the floor, trying my best to hide my embarrassment. He does think I'm an idiot....multiple choice?! Are you serious?! Ugh....

"N-no, I can do without the multiple choice..." I said weakly and gave a fake smile.

"Alright!" Papyrus got his pencil ready, "Question one: what's your favorite color? Take your time."

He's really pushing it... I get it, I'm dumb! "Purple, that's an easy one." I said confidently.

"Question two: where's your favorite place to go to?" Papyrus questioned after scribbling down my first answer. "Hmm...Starbucks, or any store that sells CDs or music!" I said happily.

I liked coffee, and they also served drinks without any caffeine in them at Starbucks, which was good since Blooky didn't like the taste of caffeine.

Papyrus rushed to write down my answer. "Question three: what's your favorite thing to watch?"

This was tough. I hadn't really bothered to watch any TV shows. Most of the time I spent watching anime with Alphys! I panicked a bit and fiddled with my fingers.

"Erm...does anime c-?"
"An-ee-may? Oh! You mean the stuff Alphys watches! You two do have a lot of stuff in common!" Papyrus exclaimed and wrote down my answer before I could stop him.

"Question four! What's your favorite time passer?"

"Hmm...does listening to music count?"

"Mhm! Alright, that ends the survey part! Now onto the next step of operation Make Papyrus a Better Tutor!" He said and flipped through his notebook once more.

"And what would that be?" I asked curiously. I was pretty nervous as to what he had chosen....

"Well, I knew most people aren't very open when it comes to checking their phones," Papyrus said thoughtfully. "But luckily, I found your's on the couch nearby the door! So now I can check it without having to go through the trouble of prying it away from you."

My eyes widened and my face went white. That's right...my phone! I had completely forgotten about leaving it on the couch! Papyrus held up my phone and I dashed over in an attempt to swipe it back from him. "Papy, please!"

But he was too fast, so I had no luck retrieving it back. Papyrus looked through my messages, photo album, and the worst of all: my search history. "Papyrus, noooo!" I cried out.

I witnessed him look through this all while still managing to keep the phone out of my reach! My face flushed red in embarrassment with each item he looked at.

"I'm done! Here you go!" Papyrus chirped happily and tossed the phone back into my hands. I stared at my phone in horror and fell to my knees, realizing my chances with this guy were over. They were dead...

I let out a barely audible cry of defeat and pain.

Papyrus wrote down everything he saw and then hurried on to the next phase of operation Make Papyrus a Better Tutor.

"Alright! Final phase! I want to see your room!" I let out a sigh of relief. My room was no problem! I had nothing to hide. Not even under my bed! I had stocked all my secret items in my attic.

As long as my closet wasn't seen...wait, my closet! It was full of all sorts of embarrassing outfits I had thought were cute, but ended up being just plain old embarrassing!

I was nervous as Papyrus took notes on my room. Being the unlucky monster I am, Papyrus flung open my closet, revealing a maid outfit, bunny costume, rock & roll outfit, sexy witch costume, and so many more embarrassing outfits.

Papyrus had already finished writing his notes before I managed to close the closet door. "Papyrus, wait! Please burn that notebook! You've seen too much-!"

"Thanks for letting me over! Bye!"

Click!

And just like that, he left the room.

(TIME SKIP)

I walked to school (remembering my phone this time) and looked at my feet in shame. The last thing I wanted to do was see Papyrus. I didn't even want to look at his adorable face!

I wanted to crawl into a hole and disappear. I wanted it to be so when I disappeared, so did everyone's memories of me ever being around.

I walked into my classroom and noticed Papyrus was absent! He was never absent...did I drive him away? A thousand possible scenarios as to what happened to him filled my head as I took my seat, but were silenced as the door slammed open.

"Hello, darlings!"

I turned to see Papyrus, dressed in a maid outfit, wearing bunny ears. He was wearing some makeup too, and had put on a wig that imitated my hair. He wore cat stockings and on top of it all, he had a sticker on his shirt reading: I love Mettaton!

The whole class blew up in laughter, and I just stared in shock. What the actual hell?!

Papyrus didn't seem to think anything of the class laughing, and took his seat. I was about to question him about his outfit, but the teacher silenced us and we continued the math lesson.

Soon, it was time for tutors. I waited for Papyrus to arrive at my seat and as he sat down I realized there was a hope in his eyes that said: don't you like my outfit? I did it just for you!

"What do you think, Mettat- I mean, darling!" He said and made a pose. A couple more chuckles erupted throughout the room and I sighed, grabbing Papyrus's arm and yanking him outside the classroom.

As soon as we steered clear out of the classroom, I pulled off Papyrus's wig and bunny ears. "Mettaton? I thought you would like my outfit! My conclusions showed what would make you like me more!" Papyrus stated and I sighed a bit, giving a reassuring smile.

"Papyrus, you're fine just the way you are! I didn't want an improvement out of you," I said calmly and pulled a tissue out that I kept in my pocket for emergencies, "I'm sorry for giving you the wrong idea...this is my fault..."

"But if it's not an improvement you want, then-?"

"Papyrus, I was embarrassed, alright?" I admitted and started wiping the makeup off his face. "I was embarrassed that you knew how stupid I was...I've had a crush on you for a while, and I wasn't comfortable with you being my tutor because of all the times I got answers wrong!"

Papyrus frowned and put his hand up to my cheek. "You...really thought I wouldn't like you? Just because of your grades?"

"Well, ever since you became my tutor, you've treated me like I'm stupid! I just didn't think it was a good look..." I said and stared at my feet. Papyrus put his arms around me and embraced me in a hug.

My face lit up red, and I let out a laugh. I submitted to the hug and let my fears spill out of me. "You're really a dork for doing this all for me..." I said, eyeing his outfit. He laughed and grinned a happy grin at me.

"It's actually pretty comfortable!" He beamed and I rolled my eyes, tearing the sticker off his shirt. "Well, don't do this again, alright?" I asked and smiled at him.

He chuckled and put his hand on my head. "I won't, I won't. When P.E. comes, I'll just keep wearing my P.E. clothes instead of this."

I nodded and he leaned over, planting a kiss on my forehead. I laughed a bit and we began to head back inside the classroom.

"Papyrus?"
"Yeah, Mettaton?"
"Don't ever try to change yourself for anyone. You're fine, just the way you are, alright?"
"Hmm...well, I suppose if I'm good enough with you, I'm good enough with me, too."

((FINALLY IM DONE!! This took forever! Hopefully this was a good one shot! I'll be making my Fire Emblem one shots book soon! I've already made the cover for it >w< thanks for reading! Bye!))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.9K 941 25
HII!! Welcome to my TADC book! I'll write oneshots/ hcs β˜† REQUEST STATUS: CLOSED 4 NOW β˜†
2K 92 19
Everything has gone to ruins. everything we have worked for is lost.Now with the mother box in his control we have nothing left, we have been trained...
2.1M 108K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
194K 3.8K 66
Just a bunch of random scenarios and imagines specially made for Jaemin stans! 🌱πŸ₯€ [Requests OPEN] Imagine an ethereal being become your boyfriend...